PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Planet

Epic trainer
05-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Your dazed and confused. Your picking yourself off the ground when you spot a pokeball laying right beside you.The plot is that somehow you have been transferred from this worl d to the pokemon world.

Form:

Name:

Starter:

Looks:Optional

Mine:

Name:Brayden

Starter: Bulbasaur

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 02:53 AM
Please give a plot so you'll actally attract people. I would suggest Rping around PE2K before making your own. *Looks For A Mod*

Lord Fedora
05-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Sign-up minimod time. First of all, a basiic template for a sign-up sheet is supposed to look like this:

Name:
Appearance: is the actual term for, as you put it, "Looks." Also, you NEVER make this optional.
Personality: Not always needed. Some people perfer to keep this out so they can be acted out, though not recomended.
History: Same as above, but even less recomended than before.
Pokemon:

RP Sample: Not qite at your level yet. This is for the... less tolerant of GMs who wish to keep their RPs to better and more experienced Rpers.

Also, KittenGirl, although you are definetely removed from "Nate's N00b list" and have been put on the Newbie list, that was still just recently. Also, you do have that problem with necromancy, which is what's keeping you on the Newbie list. Just a suggestion, although it's not within my jurisdiction, wait a little while before you start mini-moding. That takes experience *Said the self proclaimed King of the Mini-Modders"

Lord Celebi
05-20-2007, 03:53 AM
No time to explain now. See above posts.