PDA

View Full Version : Team Universe Strikes- Sign Ups

EspeonSun
05-20-2007, 12:13 AM
My other Rpg’s died. I hope this will be successful!

Note: If you won't post much/ at all don't join. If you do join and fail to post more than once every four days (at the least) you will get a PM saying your booted.

Have you ever thought what would happen if people and pokemon weren’t one? Would they kill each other? Would people die? These kids have to put an end to this even if it’s the last thing they do.

Before
Remember the time when people and pokemon were alright with each other? The time when they would train together, work together, and play together. Do you know who changed this? Four words, Team Galaxy, Team Rocket. They finally realized that they accomplish nothing if not together. Now they are one, Team Universe. They put up 7 radio poles all around the world that messed with pokemon’s brains. Turning them against people.

Now
10 years later... people are terrified of pokemon. The 4 Professors from each region saved pokemon and chipped them so they won’t turn. 7 kids are ready to take 6 pokemon each. They are taking each radio pole and heading to take down the big bosses from Team Universe.

Accepted
KittenGirl2000
Team Evolution
EspeonSun
sockyo
Aruseus777
gallade99
(One more spot!!)

Reserved

Name:

Weapon: (That you carry around to protect your self)

History:

Appearence:

Personality: (Optional)

Pokemon: Up to 6 (Name, Attacks)

Note: You can have any pokemon you want, no legendarys.

My Sign Up:

Name: Rachel

Weapon: Two Swords

Appearence: Rachel has deep brown eyes and hair. Her hair goes down to her back and is tied in a pony tail. She wears a pokeball jacket and regular jeans. She wears a regular back pack similar to Ash the great. When it’s hot out she wears a black t-shirt with a Umbreon on the back. She wears shorts.

History: Rachel always loved pokemon. Until Team Universe showed up. Now, everyone carries around weapons. She learned sword fighting from her father and is very skilled. Even though she’s never hurt a pokemon with them she still carries them around. When she got the letter from Professor Rowan she went right to Kanto to meet up with all the Professors.

Pokemon:

Machamp:
Wake-up Slap

Flygon:
Fly
Dragon Breath
Earthquake
Aerial Ace

Arcanine
Flamethrower
Fire Spin
Bite
Fire Blast

Gengar
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball
Payback
Giga Drain

Gyarados
Surf
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Bite

Alakazam
Psychic
Confusion
Drain Punch
Ice Punch

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Espeon, Your Rp's Are The Best!
Name: Katari
Weapon: Dagger
History: Katari Was Always teased about not wanting to be in team galactic, like the others. She had never had any friends, Until she befrended a small Espeon. Espeon And Katari have a strong bond, unlike the other pokemon. Her Father Has Died, Consisting Her Family of only her, 2 sisters, 3 brothers and her mother.
Personality: Played out as the Rp goes along
Appearance: Long, Brown hair and brown eyes. She stands at 5'5" and wheighs about 3'4". She wears a blue tank-top, blue shorts, a Dagger in her hand, blue socks with bells on them, a blue flower in her hair and a blue flower charm.
Pokemon: Espeon and Umbreon.

Judith
05-20-2007, 07:07 AM
No Gyarados? That's like asking someone to dive into skark-infested waters without a snorkeling set. (Simply put: we won't say 'yes' to it.) I say we all have rights to whatever Pokemon we please, it's not fair that you can have a whole team of super-powered Pokemon - especially fully evolved ones at that.

I mean, it's alright if you like those Pokemon, but other people like them too. You should let them have a free choice.

I'll try to get a sign up sooner or later - a majority of my characters use the Pokemon you listed, so I'm trying to find one that actually doesn't.

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Jutith, YOUR one of the reasons "Shadow World" Died. You never played Mina.

Judith
05-20-2007, 07:47 AM
I did. One post and the Exam Week began before I could say 'he kicked my rhumpus'! X) And now, now, we shouldn't be raking up the past. It'd be rude and the forum says we shouldn't be flaming other members.

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 07:57 AM
No, Eyeryone is a reason that shadow world died.

Ketamine
05-20-2007, 08:00 AM
Name: Michael

Weapon: A pretty big Baseball bat, it decorations are red and yellow flames, with a picture of a Charizard

History:
Michael is a pretty average 14 year old boy, but his life turned around when his small village was attacked by Team Universe. His family got spread out, he is now on his own mission to find and be a family again, after being taken captive of Team Universe he escaped with a couple of his close friends while he met during the days he was locked in a small room with 4 other people.

Appearence:
He only has one set of clothes as he has been captive soo long he only washes them once a week. Its a scratched and torn blue jeans, a plain white shirt which is also ripped and dirty socks and a pair of Nike shoes. He is very bulky and has dark brown hair. His about 6 foot 3 and average weight for his age.

Personality: (Optional)

Pokemon: Up to 6:
Salamance Male: Special Attack: Dragon Pulse. Other Attacks: Flamethrower, Earthquake and Fly
Golem Male: Special Attack: Fissure. Other Attacks: Rock slide, Earthquake and Brick break
Rampardos Female: Special Attack: Ice Beam. Other Attacks: Surf, Head Smash and Thunderbolt

EspeonSun
05-20-2007, 06:51 PM
No Gyarados? That's like asking someone to dive into skark-infested waters without a snorkeling set. (Simply put: we won't say 'yes' to it.) I say we all have rights to whatever Pokemon we please, it's not fair that you can have a whole team of super-powered Pokemon - especially fully evolved ones at that.

I mean, it's alright if you like those Pokemon, but other people like them too. You should let them have a free choice.

I'll try to get a sign up sooner or later - a majority of my characters use the Pokemon you listed, so I'm trying to find one that actually doesn't.
Hey, you don't have to tell me what to do. Fine I'll take them off but, DON'T HAVE THE SAME POKEMON

Aruseus777
05-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Save me a spot please!

sockyo
05-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Name: Gin Yuki

Weapon: Pistol

Appearence: Gin has green eyes and silver hair. His hair is short and spikey. He wears a white shirt and black pants. He wears a yellow back pack. He is skinny and his skin is pale.

History: Gin grew up with pokemon. His house was attacked by Team Universe, without any reason Gin knew. His parents and sister died, only he barely survived. His body hearted badly, the doctor thought that he will die. He couldn't wake up, he was afraid to wake up. The only thing that made hin open his eyes was a voice of a Yanma. Gin asked Yanma to join and he accepted. Now, both of them are working together with their small team and try to destroy Team Universe .
Pokemon:

Yanmega:
Pursuit
Slash
Quick Attack
Sonicboom

Dragonite:
Slam
Wing Attack
Twister
Dragon Rage

Ponyta:
Take Down
Fire Blast
Stomp
Fire Spin

Sableye:
Faint Attack
Shadow Claw
Shadow Ball
Fury Swipes

Poliwrath:
Bubblebeam
Doubleslap
Dynamicpunch
Focus Punch

Exeggcute:
Uproar
Leech Seed
Bullet Seed
Solarbeam

Aruseus777
05-22-2007, 02:58 AM
Name: Purple

Weapon: Iron Knuckles

History: Purple was born to a family of 4 in Ecruteak City. He developed an affinity for ghost pokemon while hanging out with Morty as children. He eventually developed his skills and became the 8th gym leader of a new region. He uses Ghost and Dragon Pokemon.

Appearence: Purple in my trainer card. The red spots are lights.

Personality: Cocky, Upfront

Pokemon: Drifblim:Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball, Explosion, Fly
Banette: Will o' Wisp, Curse, Night Shade, Sucker Punch
Dragonair: Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Dragon Rage, Thunder Wave

EspeonSun
05-22-2007, 03:28 AM
Two more people!

gallade99
05-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Name:Kenny

Weapon: Dark Blade

History: A famous Creator who creates pokeballs, and his most famous is the abyss ball. others include: Flare, Thunder, and the dusk.

Appearence: This http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5692/kennyst7.png

Personality: One of the nicest most determined trainers/creator's ever.

Pokemon: Claw the Sneasel:http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8113/clawvm7.png
Doom the Houndoom:http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9224/doomtv6.png
Spirit the Spiritomb:http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1425/spiritek8.png

Judith
05-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Hey, you don't have to tell me what to do. Fine I'll take them off but, DON'T HAVE THE SAME POKEMON

I'm not telling you what to do - I'm saying that your rule was unfair. Look at what I'm telling you, does that look like an order to you? You are the board's leader and make up your own descisions, I was just suggesting. No need to get riled up.

Aruseus777
05-24-2007, 12:46 AM
Bump/ I'm so excited for this to start! How many more ppl do we need?

EspeonSun
05-24-2007, 12:55 AM
LOL, me too, 1 more person

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 01:43 AM
Come on, we need 1 more person.

Realityxxx
05-26-2007, 02:18 AM
i wanna start! *sends a pm to her pair, umbreonandespeon to ask him to join*