PDA

View Full Version : Starting Anew

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-20-2007, 01:24 AM
((Well here you are, sitting in a box, waiting for the trainer who just obtained you to withdraw you. A brand-spanking new, basic-stage Pokemon, meeting the other five members of the new team. The trainer, although experienced, who had decided to raise a new team, will soon withdraw you and take you on an adventure you'll never forget!

Rules are basic: no flaming, no godmodding, no powerplaying, yadayadaya...and if you break any of these rules, a snubbing will be called. And now, without any further ado...*ahem*))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Bebe's (that's the name of the Sinnoh Bill Equivalent, right? XD) storage system, there were almost 1 million Pokes stored by trainers from all over Sinnoh. In each server, there could be over 500 Pokemon per trainer! Trainer Leif, with The Pokemon League deafeated and The National Pokedex completed, had nearly all of his Boxes filled...save for Box 14, which was completely empty...

A Pokeball rolled down from the chute, strongly resembling a pool ball in both appearance and sound as it rolled all the way to the other side of the wall and bounced off before coming to a stop. Then, suddenly, in a bright flash of white light, it sprang open...

(Okay, everyone, start posting! I'll be here to watch and moderate! ^_^)

EspeonSun
05-20-2007, 01:34 AM
A cute Chimchar Popped out and jumped up and down. It's flame on it's tail grew 4 feet tall. Flare's tail always grows when it's happy or mad. It's good to be out of there! Flare thought. Then it spotted it's trainer. Flare gave the trainer a hug.

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-20-2007, 01:39 AM
A cute Chimchar Popped out and jumped up and down. It's flame on it's tail grew 4 feet tall. Flare's tail always grows when it's happy or mad. It's good to be out of there! Flare thought. Then it spotted it's trainer. Flare gave the trainer a hug.

((They can't see the trainer yet; they're in a box. Sorry, I guess I didn't make that clear... :oops: ))

Realityxxx
05-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Toge jumped around happily in the box. "Yay,yay!" Toge laughed.

Innocent Bystander
05-20-2007, 02:09 AM
A Nidoran came from it's Pokeball. It's name; Spine, who was already eager for what would be ahead of him. "Finally free," he sighed, happily. "I was starting to count my own cramps!" His smile faded as he said, "I've really gotta stop talking to myself, but what can you do? The world is full of weird stuff, and I'm one of those..." he paused, obviously not going to say something like 'stuffs,' "Things. Yeah. Things." He moved his ears around, checking for any other presence in the area. Nothing around that he could detect, but chances are, there were. Spine was never really the person to be sure about doing something; he wouldn't be sure about jumping off a cliff, but he would, anyway. He never thinks over many of his actions.

gallade99
05-22-2007, 03:54 PM
OOC: Umm... Is there a sign-up sheet? or do we just join?

uxie
05-24-2007, 09:38 PM
One Pokeball, an older-style one like the ones sold in Johto, popped open in a corner. A long, sinuous Dratini appeared from the resulting flare of white light. He stretched, thinking, Phew... it's good to be free again, as nice as Pokeballs are.

Saraibre Ryu
05-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I waited patiently in the box, until I were to be called. As much patients as I had, I could barely contain my excitement. It was hard not to jump around and fly in circles like I often did when I was this hyped up.

Rob
05-28-2007, 05:37 PM
((Annoyingly my connection has been removed :K I'll try keep up but I might have breaks between posts))

From the dazzling bright of the beam came a large Krabby, considerable in terms of his breed. Claws at the ready, he imagined his voctory in golden day dream - before even knowing whether or not he would be battling.

Now!!... and Now!!, he practised his crab hammer attack. Awaiting his release.

Realityxxx
06-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Toge jumped around happily."Yay yay!" Toge giggled as she jumped on to the wall of the box.

___Alana_Marie___
06-03-2007, 02:24 AM
The Evee Popped out of her what she reffered to as her prison. Eve stretched out her four stubby legs. One of them was interupted by the wall of a box. "no!" Eve whined. "i thought i was free!" Eve sighed and setteld down awaiting for her master and soon to be best freind to call apon her. were they would battle and and become pokemon legends. THought she wasnt a batteling type she would rather be in contest but yes...she would fight for her master.

silver_glaceon
06-24-2007, 12:40 AM
The flash of a bright white light almost blinded her, as a newly captured Eevee popped out of her pokeball. She blinked her eyes and stood up. Her legs were shaky, but her eyes were opened wide with surprise and joy as she realized that she had been freed. I'm finally free! No more cramped muscles, in that pokeball! Her name was Silver, and she was a level five Eevee who had dreams of becoming a Glaceon. She ran around the box, eager to stretch her legs. She was so happy, and felt like everything would start to go right, when she ran into a wall. Rubbing her head, Silver felt like crying. Just when she had started to get her hopes up! She wasn't free yet. Instead, she was trapped inside of a box of the PC the belonged to her new trainer.