PDA

View Full Version : Lugia_Lover's Fakemon Gallery *~Better Than Before!!~*

Lugia_Lover9
05-20-2007, 02:05 AM
NEW!! More attacks added!!

Konichiwa, bonjour, hola, ahola, guten tag, or hello! Which ever way you want it!
Anyway, I, Lugia_Lover9, is back with my special Fakemon!!
Each are created completely from scratch, from my own original imagination.
I have created a few more, and have done small editing changes to many of them.

Rules:
- Steal, and I vaporize you :evil:
- Requests are okay, but remember, I have the authority
to reject requests, and stall them as long as I please.
- If a request is taking a while, do NOT reply or send me
a PM saying 'Is it done yet?'. If you do that, your request
will pend even LONGER, or I might even just reject it completely.
- If you want to 'adopt' one of my Fakemon to put on your
avatar or signature, send me a PM requesting which one
you would like to 'adopt', along with the secret word: Golem55
- Do NOT reveal the secret word, or how to get to secret
word, to anyone else. When you figure it out, it is for YOU to
know. Let the other people get it themselves. It's easy enough
to get, other people don't need any other help.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonMozukuba1.png
Name: Mazukiba (pronounced mah-zooh-KEEH-bah)
Type: Normal
Rarity:5
Description: Shy Fakemon; This little, fuzzy puffball is quite a shy one. Though they are quite numerous in population, making them common, many times when you spot them they timidly run away!! However, these Fakemon are also little thiefs. They enjoy the 'hit and run' stealing, filching things such as berries, bits of food, and even items lost at a park. Their prickly undercoat is also good for storing small items. Because they are so bushy, one can hide a small piece of food under their first coat, that will stick to their second ones.
Habitat: Grasslands, Forests
Special Ability: Run Away, Pickup
Attacks:
-- Tackle
-- Defense Curl
-- Growl
-- Thief
9 - Rest
14 - Quick Attack
18 - Mirror Move
23 - Assist
28 - Headbutt
34 - Flail
39 - Destiny Bond
43 - Lucky Chant
47 - Hyper Beam
54 - Trump Card
Notes:
- Mazukiba can also be known as the 'Thief' Fakemon.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonGroogle1.png
Name: Groogle (pronounced GROO-gel)
Type: Normal, Flying
Rarity: 18
Description: Sight Fakemon; The red arrows around there eyes symbolize their terrific sight. They are ombnivores, but favor in meat. They would spot prey from about two miles, then twisting their feather-spikes back behind them, they shoot towards the prey. Their speed also makes them quite hard to catch.
Habitat: Forests
Special Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks:
-- Quick Attack
-- Growl
-- Double-team
8 - Screech
12 - Agility
16 - Lock-OnRazor
20 - Razor Wind
24 - Counter
29 - Swift
32 - Head ButtAerial Ace
37 - Aerial AceSkull Bash
43 - Skull BashSky Attack
48 - Sky Attack
54 - Extremespeed
Notes:
- Though Groogle is considered a Flying type, they still cannot fly. They are only a member of the Flying type for their incredible speed, which makes them seem almost as if they're floating off the ground.
- Groogle have amazingly high Speed base stats, at about 150 when they're born. Their accuracy is also amazing, and it's about a 1,254 to 1 chance of them missing.
- Groogle can also be known as the 'Speed' Fakemon.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonSkanarad1-1.png
Name: Skanarad (pronounced SKAH-nahr-ahd)
Type: Dark, Psychic
Rarity: Yet unknown
Description: Spike Fakemon; Though sometimes they may seem harmless, Skanarads have rectractable claws in the spots on their backs, and can perform telekenesis with the tips of their ears.
Habitat: Caves, other unknown?
Special Ability: Pressure
Attacks:
-- Faint Attack
-- Confusion
-- Kinesis
-- Teleport
9 - Extrasensory
13 - Mirror Coat
17 - Confuse Ray
20 - Gravity
24 - Shadow Claw
27 - Flatter
31 - Iron Defense
35 - Moonlight
39 - Dark Void
39 - Nightmare
43 - Night Slash
47 - Iron Tail
50 - Psycho Boost
Notes:
- Skanarad is quite a mysterious Fakemon, rarely seen. In fact, scientists haven't even created a rarity for it yet! People claim that they've seen it, and sometimes they claim for Skanarad to have appeared in a nightmare. People are befuddled with the mysteriousness of Skanarads.
- Skanarads are both Dark and Psychic, quite an uncommon mix. It's almost like Water and Fire. But because of this, they are incredibly powerful Fakemon.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonGruse.png
Name: Gruse (pronounced GROOS)
Type: Bug, Ground
Rarity: 10
Description: Mite Fakemon; These large insects are covered with a thick coat of feelers. They live in deserts, and they used the feelers for protection against sandstorms, and to detect where the wind is blowing to decide where to go. In the front, the side feelers are tougher and more flexible and can work as small, stubby fingers and digging tools for burrowing. They eat minerals.
Habitat: Deserts, under ground
Special Ability: Sand Veil
Attacks:
-- Bug Bite
-- Sand Attack
-- Dig
-- Harden
10 - Leech Life
15 - Rollout
19 - Sand Tomb
25 - Sandstorm
32 - Spikes
37 - Magnitude
41 - Sand Shield (<Collects sand into coat for extreme defense. PP: 10)
47 - Earth Power
52 - Fissure

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonCrusom-1.png Evolved form of Gruse
Name: Crusom (pronounced KROO-suhm)
Type: Bug, Ground
Rarity: 56
Description: Sand Shell Fakemon; As Gruse live on, more and more sand is collected in their feelers. During the period of evolution, this built up sand encases around the Fakemon, creating a shell layered with hardened sand.
Habitat: Deserts
Special Ability: Sand Veil
Attacks: Soon to come~~

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonCromaeri-1.png Legendary
Name: Cromaeri (pronounced KROH-mayr-riy)
Type: Normal, Pyschic
Rarity: 100+
Description: Cliff Legendary Fakemon; Cromeari is a legendary cliff-leaper Fakemon. It lives high upon rocky mountains, and her lungs are built to be able to breath such thin air. She barely ever comes down. Why she ever does, we do not know......
Habitat: Mountains
Special Ability: Synchronize

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonMouzack-1.png Legendary
Name: Mouzack (pronounced MOH-zahk)
Type: Water
Rarity: 100+
Description: Ocean Spirit Legendary Fakemon; Also known as the 'Ocean Spirit', Mouzack travels throughout every sea, ocean, and sometimes even lakes. Turning itself into a stream of vapor, is able to travel across the world at the speed of sound, searching for more water. Eats krill and other water organisms that cling onto Mouzack's back fins (that of which have specialized skin to trap the unicellular water organisms onto the surface)
Habitat: Bodies of water
Special Ability: Torrent
^Mouzack is pending for redoing, because of unnecessary size.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonLuckii1.png
Name: Luckii (pronounced LUH-keeh)
Type: Normal, Grass
Rarity: 94+
Description: Luck Fakemon; This Fakemon is a symbol of pure luck. Anyone who catches one is said to have good luck for the rest of their natural lives. In fact, the mark on their backs are four-leaf clovers. However, the Fakemon itself is extremely lucky too. It has a gift of speed, agility and camouflage.
Habitat: Grass lands, trees, fields
Special Ability: Super Luck
Notes:
- Luckii is pending for design updating, or complete deletion.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonSuminita-1.png
Name: Suminita (pronounced sooh-meeh-NEEH-tah)
Type: Flying, Psychic
Rarity: 83
Description: Feather Fakemon; These Fakemon live in the clouds, floating without effort for its molecular mass is specialy designed to be as light as a feather, making it the 'Feather' Fakemon. Suminitas live in 'colonies', being very social. Though they live in the sky, they do, however, come down to get berries to eat. They can come down in any forest or grassland, but are still very rare to find.
Habitat: Sky, grasslands*, forests*
Special Ability: Levitate

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/FakemonShanshi.png
Name: Shanshi (pronounced SHAHN-sheeh)
Type: Normal
Rarity: 34
Description: Soon to come~~
Habitat: Soon to come~~
Special Ability: Soon to come~~

Got any comments?
Requests?

A Tip For All Those Custom Spriters Out There
Remember, good spriting takes time, effort and imagination. In fact, here are some of the templates I had to make!
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/CromaeriTemplate-1.png http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/SuminitaTemplate.png http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/GroogleTemplate.png http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/GruseTemplate.png
^As you can see, it took a long time to turn these templates into my Fakemon above! It even took a long time to create the templates themselves!

And not everyone turns out how I plan! Like, here was the first starting of Suminita, Mark 1!
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p66/Happyburntwaffle/Fakemon5.png
^Horrible, isn't it?

So, don't get discouraged if something is taking forever, or is plainly just not working out! It's happened to me, it happens to everybody. Just have fun with it!

Blaziken Knight
05-20-2007, 04:48 AM
there all so good but they look bigger then groudon and some might even be lomger then wailord, try to make your sprites smaller and shorter then them

can i help you do your fakemon plz ^^

Pikablu Pie
05-20-2007, 04:53 AM
there all so good but they look bigger then groudon and some might even be lomger then wailord, try to make your sprites smaller and shorter then them

I think the big size is actualley very cool. The more(space), the merrier! I love the sprites. They're terrifically detailed, and the colors are spot-on. Very lifelike, dull, but still noticable. Those are just awesome, Lugia.

Lugia_Lover9
05-20-2007, 04:55 AM

I don't expect them ever to get into games, so I make them how I please. But yes, I do take into at least SOME consideration on how big they are. Infact, on the Suminita, I had to redo the tail SEVERAL times! Just to get the size smaller! And I had created a Fakemon called Magsan, with correct porportions and shading and highlights and everything, then I found that it was obscenely huge!!!!!! And I don't want to spend the time creating another, because I still need to edit the design, but yes, I know some are huge. Infact, the Mouzack came out that big just like the Magsan did! But I worked so hard on it, and I liked it, so I stuck it up here anyway! However, I would like to start making them smaller, because the Mouzack was a little..... OUT there, but it can be frustrating making them to large. I learn as I go.
Also, I will be checking over the Fakemon, and comparing them to a D/P Wailord. I may even do a pixel-count. I'll give you back the results.

And what do you mean by HELP me do my Fakemon? :confused:

I think the big size is actualley very cool. The more(space), the merrier! I love the sprites. They're terrifically detailed, and the colors are spot-on. Very lifelike, dull, but still noticable. Those are just awesome, Lugia.

Yay!!! *runs around in circles* THANKYOU!! :crackup:

Blaziken Knight
05-20-2007, 04:59 AM
I don't expect them ever to get into games, so I make them how I please. But yes, I do take into at least SOME consideration on how big they are. Infact, on the Suminita, I had to redo the tail SEVERAL times! Just to get the size smaller! And I had created a Fakemon called Magsan, with correct porportions and shading and highlights and everything, then I found that it was obscenely huge!!!!!! And I don't want to spend the time creating another, because I still need to edit the design, but yes, I know some are huge. Infact, the Mouzack came out that big just like the Magsan did! But I worked so hard on it, and I liked it, so I stuck it up here anyway!

And what do you mean by HELP me do my Fakemon? :confused:

Yay!!! *runs around in circles* THANKYOU!! :crackup:
well i mean like i make bases for fakemon and you add shading and stuff, and like you do the bases for me to make fakemon and like we can try talking this over MSN/AIM or something if you want

Lugia_Lover9
05-20-2007, 05:04 AM
well i mean like i make bases for fakemon and you add shading and stuff, and like you do the bases for me to make fakemon and like we can try talking this over MSN/AIM or something if you want

Hmm...... I don't know....... This is not really like a shop where I hire people... but a gallery, as it states clearly in the title. I don't really like to have other people share the credit for my Fakemon, but I'll think it over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Results For Size Comparison:
Between my Fakemon, and a D/P Wailord.

Cromaeri : Smaller than Wailord
Crusom : Smaller than Wailord
Groogle : Smaller than Wailord
Gruse : Smaller than Wailord
Luckii : Smaller than Wailord
Mouzack : Larger than Wailord
Mazukiba : Smaller than Wailord
Skanarad : Smaller than Wailord
Suminita : Smaller than Wailord

mailmanmonkey
05-20-2007, 08:11 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Results For Size Comparison:
Between my Fakemon, and a D/P Wailord.

Cromaeri : Smaller than Wailord
Crusom : Smaller than Wailord
Groogle : Smaller than Wailord
Gruse : Smaller than Wailord
Luckii : Smaller than Wailord
Mouzack : Larger than Wailord
Mazukiba : Smaller than Wailord
Skanarad : Smaller than Wailord
Suminita : Smaller than Wailord

That could be Mouzack's tag! The Fakemon bigger then Wailord! That would be amazing!
Suminita & Luckii are my fav and Suminita looks a bit legandry...
Your fakemon are amazing and I hope this doesnt die like the other fakemon threads cause, again, your sprites are brilliant!

DratiniLover
05-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Your fakemon are amazing! My favourite one is Mouzack. ^_^

Gold Rush
05-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Your fakemon are so cool my fave is Cromaeri he is so cool

The Harris
05-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Mouzack is massive and great detail lovin' it

Lugia_Lover9
05-20-2007, 01:39 PM
That could be Mouzack's tag! The Fakemon bigger then Wailord! That would be amazing!
Suminita & Luckii are my fav and Suminita looks a bit legandry...
Your fakemon are amazing and I hope this doesnt die like the other fakemon threads cause, again, your sprites are brilliant!

Actually, if you see in the title it says '*~Better Than Before!!~*' And that's because I had created this thread before, but without the editing changes and with a little less Fakemon uploaded. That one did die, however, so that's why I've created a new, updated thread!! But yes, I do hope that it doesn't die! :oops:

And yes, Suminita does look kinda legendary. I was thinking about making it legendary, but I decided against it since I don't want too many legendaries.....

And you like Luckii? Wow, I didn't think people would really like it much. As you can see in the notes under Luckii, it states that it's pending for design updating, or complete deletion. I'm going to do some thinking on how I can change the body design for them. Once I think of it, Luckii will be redone, reuploaded and reposted. But if you want to be able to see Luckii, Mark 1, I'll keep it up here anyway.

Your fakemon are so cool my fave is Cromaeri he is so cool
Thnx! I love Cromaeri too! That's why she's on my siggy!! Oh, and you said he, but remember, it's a she.
Your fakemon are amazing! My favourite one is Mouzack. ^_^
Mouzack is massive and great detail lovin' it
Thnx! I guess people like Mouzack!! :oops: But as I said two quotes up, Luckii is going to be (if not deleted) redone, reuploaded and reposted, but if people want me to I will keep up the Mark 1. I'm going to be redoing Mouzack's sprite to make it smaller, but if people want me to keep the huge one posted, just say so.

Psychic Oats
05-28-2007, 02:00 PM
I really like Groogle. Out of all of yours, it seems the most like a real Pokemon to me.