PDA

View Full Version : Preferred food type?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-20-2007, 04:12 PM
Most of my Pokemon prefer Dry food... It's because of their nature, being +Sp. Atk usually, but I like Dry food myself, kinda coincidental, eh? :eh:

What kind of food is preferred by most of your Pokemon? Is there any coiccidence relating to your own real life preference?

Steven
05-20-2007, 04:23 PM
I'm quirky and I am not a picky eater at all, I like everything. I never understood why people said don't eat dessert before dinner because it will "spoil your apetite," since as far as I was concerned it all tasted good, just different. Now you've got my mouth watering for something, ramen noodles perhaps with a side of sliced apples, or maybe a hardboiled egg. Seriously (no pun intended). :razz:

Edit: since that was an obscure pun, I'll explain it. Pokemon with serious natures don't prefer any food over another either. >_<

Legend_Killer
05-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Most my pokemon like any kind. I guess that kinda relates to me cuz I'll eat anything. BUT, I have acid reflux so I can't eat spicy food. Sucks for me bucause I love chips and salsa. :(

Xalapeno
05-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Most my pokemon like any kind. I guess that kinda relates to me cuz I'll eat anything. BUT, I have acid reflux so I can't eat spicy food. Sucks for me bucause I love chips and salsa. :(

Yeah, I feel sorry for you.

I'm Mexican, we're known for eating spicy stuff, and most of my pokemon agree with me.:eek: My favorite pokemon(Salamence) also loves spicy food. Most of the pokemon in my boxes do too. I should go out and look for a Ludicolo.:razz: Then the irony truly begins.

Steven
05-20-2007, 04:38 PM
So would a cherubi who likes sweet food be considered cannibalistic? Heck if it ate a berry... "I love you son, but I'm really hungry for a cheri berry right about now..."

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM
So would a cherubi who likes sweet food be considered cannibalistic? Heck if it ate a berry... "I love you son, but I'm really hungry for a cheri berry right about now..."

LOL... That's quotable... :biggrin:

I don't even know what to say...

Steven
05-20-2007, 04:55 PM
a simple, "Thank you so much, I'll give you my first born! **burp** Second born..." will do. :crackup: