PDA

View Full Version : Rarest Pokemon

Atrayue
05-20-2007, 05:38 PM
I am looking for everyone's opinion on this. What do you think the the hardest legit pokemon to aquire? This discussion does not include Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkria since they have not been released yet. So I am basically talking about Deoxys, Jarachi, Manaphy, Celebi, Ho-Oh, Lugia, & Mew. I am going to put my vote is as Mew is the rarest Pokemon out there right now.

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-20-2007, 05:40 PM
I would have to say Celebi, because I've never even HEARD of an event acquiring that little bugger... :tongue:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
I would have to say Celebi, because I've never even HEARD of an event acquiring that little bugger... :tongue:

Yup, agreed.

Celebi is the most elusive.

CMEW
i think manaphy because your need beat pokemon ranger to get it

jushiness
05-20-2007, 05:42 PM
i think manaphy because your need beat pokemon ranger to get it

that doesnt make it the rarest. just a pain to get. but it is much easier to get then some of the event pokemon for most people

Venusaur456
05-20-2007, 05:43 PM
Celebi because I don't know any event for it.

Lord Lambchop
definatly celibi... which i have ^_^ hes so tough

Traipez
Definitely Celebi. Not many people have that cute time-traveller.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Wow, a thread where almost everyone agrees! :eek:

Meiun
05-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Celebi. There's only been one US event I know of to get her that I'm aware of, and quite a few for Mew.

Autumn
05-20-2007, 05:46 PM
I have a Celebi off of the GTS, but it's probably hacked. x_x For me, it's been the hardest getting a Mew... Got Deoxys before the official event for it, at another Nintendo Event that had trading stations... The station-runner-peoples' games had all the version exclusives for RS and the legends, etc. etc...

That was aages ago. o_O

Midnight
05-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Definitely Celebi. :neutral:
I've never heard of any events that give it away.

jushiness
05-20-2007, 05:48 PM
muahahaha i have mew, deoxys and celebi >>;; i'll shutup now.

Zavelin
05-20-2007, 06:00 PM
muahahaha i have mew, deoxys and celebi >>;; i'll shutup now.

Nobody cares.

...OK maybe I do. But I don't want to. So HAH.

*pouts*

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Easily celebi...Its event only lasted 3 days in the main cities,Provinces, so..It was only LEGITIMATELY obtained those 3 days or so..

~WifiFX

Eiyoko
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
For me, it's Mew. I missed the last US event to get her by THIS MUCH: |

I definitely agree on Celebi though. I've never heard of an event to get her...

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM
For me, it's Mew. I missed the last US event to get her by THIS MUCH: |

I definitely agree on Celebi though. I've never heard of an event to get her...

Why is it, for girls, all legendaries are girls, and vica versa?

~WifiFX

Eiyoko
05-20-2007, 06:07 PM

~WifiFX

I dunno. The cute ones always seem to be girls to me. *shrug*

Steven
05-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Shiny Ho-oh if you're going to say legit. I'm not going to count celebi or mew, because thouse guys are just not what I'd consider legit to get. Ho-oh has to be one of the hardest since you have to beat 100 trainers just to get to him with limited losses.

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 06:13 PM
I dunno. The cute ones always seem to be girls to me. *shrug*

So in your case...Deoxys is a Purugly....so in that case it's a boy?!

For some reason...I feel offended..LOL

~WifiFX

Meiun
05-20-2007, 06:17 PM

~WifiFX
not for me. I think of them as:
mew is female, as is celebi. Mew is female because she is the mother of all pokemon and the mother of mewtwo too - Blaine gave DNA and is technically mewtwo's father. Mewtwo is male. The dogs are male because suicune means 'Mr. Water' and the birds are very feminine to me. Lugia I'm not sure of - it has a kid in the anime. Ho-oh seems male, because phoenixes typically are in legends. Deoxys seems male for some reason, but there are two so they could be one of each. Jirachi's voice is male so it seems male. The regis seem wrong to have genders. Lati@s.. self-explained. I think kyogre is female and groudon male, rayquaza male also. The new legends... the trio are feminine so I think they're female, dialga and palkia seem masculine both to me. Heatran... *shudder* no comment. Regigigas is a regi, those should be genderless. giratina seems male, it seems like the grim reaper to me. Cresselia is obviously female, like the moon goddess. Manaphy strikes me as male for some reason after watching the movie, dont know why. Darkrai seems male too, nightmare bringer. Shaymin would be female, hence the pink flower. Arceus should be genderless if its the god of all..
But see, not all girls think all the legendaries are female. ;D
... And now back on topic. :P

The Jr Trainer
05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
For sure CELEBI i got mew from an event at toysrus and i have never heard of a Clelbi event

charmeleonblaze
05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Celebi is by the far the hardest to obtain, no doubt bout it.

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 06:33 PM
yep.. you can get a mew, anytime you go to a Toys R us. on saturday.

DarkSasuke
05-20-2007, 06:38 PM
yep.. you can get a mew, anytime you go to a Toys R us. on saturday.

WAIT... HOW?!?!?!? i want one SOOOO bad.. ughh.. they are sooo awesome..

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 06:41 PM
i go every saturday to get one..lol.

spr bhav
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
mew is female, as is celebi. Mew is female because she is the mother of all pokemon and the mother of mewtwo too - Blaine gave DNA and is technically mewtwo's father. Mewtwo is male. The dogs are male because suicune means 'Mr. Water' and the birds are very feminine to me. Lugia I'm not sure of - it has a kid in the anime. Ho-oh seems male, because phoenixes typically are in legends. Deoxys seems male for some reason, but there are two so they could be one of each. Jirachi's voice is male so it seems male. The regis seem wrong to have genders. Lati@s.. self-explained. I think kyogre is female and groudon male, rayquaza male also. The new legends... the trio are feminine so I think they're female, dialga and palkia seem masculine both to me. Heatran... *shudder* no comment. Regigigas is a regi, those should be genderless. giratina seems male, it seems like the grim reaper to me. Cresselia is obviously female, like the moon goddess. Manaphy strikes me as male for some reason after watching the movie, dont know why. Darkrai seems male too, nightmare bringer. Shaymin would be female, hence the pink flower. Arceus should be genderless if its the god of all..
But see, not all girls think all the legendaries are female. ;D
... And now back on topic. :P
Manaphy is male, the movie is PRINCE of the sea. XD

Meiun
05-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Manaphy is male, the movie is PRINCE of the sea. XD
lmao, guess that's why it strikes me as male from the movie XD

l3aka Ranger Dan
05-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Not To Step On any one's Toe's, But I find Mew the Rarest... Celebi Never caught my attention, and the movie made her seem,...Weak?

Atleast Mew could put up with Mewtwo's Mahem

Mewtwo would have made MinceMeat out of Celebi, unless she sen't him 1985... ._.

Cybernetic Ghost
05-20-2007, 06:49 PM
Celebi. Its the only one I havnt had <.<.

Meiun
05-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Not To Step On any one's Toe's, But I find Mew the Rarest... Celebi Never caught my attention, and the movie made her seem,...Weak?

Atleast Mew could put up with Mewtwo's Mahem

Mewtwo would have made MinceMeat out of Celebi, unless she sen't him 1985... ._.
The movie did make her seem weak... x_x

spr bhav
05-20-2007, 06:51 PM
lmao, guess that's why it strikes me as male from the movie XD
Wow, that was clever thinking he's a male... :tongue:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-20-2007, 06:52 PM
The movie did make her seem weak... x_x

Mew is not a her, Mew is an it. :wink:

Meiun
05-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Mew is not a her, Mew is an it. :wink:
I can refer to mew as I wish - I think mew is female.
Besides, I was speaking of celebi. :P

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Celebi for me... although I have all ledgends and never gone to an event... Lv. 2 Celebi... now he is week^^

magentaman
05-20-2007, 07:09 PM
The new legends... the trio are feminine so I think they're female,

azelf seems male to me...

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 07:11 PM
same here....I "stole" an entire mew gamepack...loaded with 3 boxes of mews and nothing less!! Better yet, every 30th one, (last one in each box) was shiny!

Meiun
azelf seems male to me...
I kinda agree on that one, looks a bit like a shark to me. I named mine Steve, actually O_o;

Teo
I'm really going to have to say Celebi, due to the fact the only way you could get him in the US was at the Pokemon Across America Events. I do believe the Japanese have access to him though. Other then that, most I would assume to be ARed or GameSharked. So yes, he would be the most rare pokemon out there.

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Once again, celebi IS the rarest, though it may not be the "strongest"

Zavelin
05-20-2007, 07:19 PM
The only way to get an English Mew, Celebi and Deoxys legitimately is to attend a Nintendo event (or trade with someone who's been to one).

Event: Journey Across America, USA 10th Anniversary (USA only).
Name: CELEBI (must be in capitals)
OT: 10 ANIV
ID no.: 00010
Trainer's gender: any (blue or pink)
Original level: 70
Original moves: Ancientpower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song.
GBA location info: Obtained in a fateful encounter at Lv 70.
DS location info: Hoenn.
Ball: Poke Ball.

For the record, a Japanese Celebi from the Japanese Colosseum preorder disc looks something like this:

Name: セレビィ (= CELEBI, can NOT be nicknamed)
OT: アゲト
ID: no.: 31121
Trainer's gender: female (pink)
Original level: 10
Original moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard.
GBA location info: Obtained in a fateful encounter at Lv 10.

drykyodre
05-20-2007, 09:11 PM
for me, it would have to be celibi, no events for it i think

WifiFX
05-20-2007, 09:16 PM
The only way to get an English Mew, Celebi and Deoxys legitimately is to attend a Nintendo event (or trade with someone who's been to one).

Event: Journey Across America, USA 10th Anniversary (USA only).
Name: CELEBI (must be in capitals)
OT: 10 ANIV
ID no.: 00010
Trainer's gender: any (blue or pink)
Original level: 70
Original moves: Ancientpower, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song.
GBA location info: Obtained in a fateful encounter at Lv 70.

For the record, a Japanese Celebi from the Japanese Colosseum preorder disc looks something like this:

Name: セレビィ (= CELEBI, can NOT be nicknamed)
OT: アゲト
ID: no.: 31121
Trainer's gender: female (pink)
Original level: 10
Original moves: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard.
GBA location info: Obtained in a fateful encounter at Lv 10.

for me, it would have to be celibi, no events for it i think

^^^ read above post. lol.

Furyflame
05-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Journey Across America was handing out Celebis by the 20's.

Tsunami
05-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Celebii anyone can get all they need is a Gamecue and a jappennese bonus disk for colleseum and maybe a free loader because on the Jappennese bonus disk it has celebii instead of jirachi

Suicune the Swift
05-20-2007, 09:31 PM
I'll go with Celebi too :happy:

Shiny Charizard
05-20-2007, 11:13 PM
I want to say either the legendary dogs or Latios/Latias, but even though it's really hard to get them, at least it's possible. So I guess I'll go with Celebi.

Blu
05-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I think it's mew because only two people I know that have a mew got it NOT hacked those people are me and my big brother!My big brother got his from a nintendo event at his schoool!HAHA and I got mine from Toys R Us!

Hoshika
05-20-2007, 11:22 PM
The rarest Pokémon is...

...Feebas.

Blu
05-20-2007, 11:24 PM
The rarest Pokémon is...

...Feebas.

Feebas is a easy pokemon to catch lol!No offence.

Hoshika
05-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Feebas is a easy pokemon to catch lol!No offence.

It's a LOT easier to get Mew in D/P than Feebas. There's only 4 little spots in Mt. Coronet where Feebas is found, and I mean LITTLE. There's also a 1 out of 3 chance of catching it in that spot.

Mew, on the other hand, can be Pal Parked and caught with the snap of a finger.

Blu
05-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Uh mew is rarer than feebas because you need to go to a nintendo event to get it and I see hardly see any events :confused:.Feebas on the other hand can be pal parked too and I have a whole box full of em in my emerald version.