PDA

View Full Version : Porygons evolution

frondew
05-20-2007, 09:24 PM
does any1 know what that item is u use to evolve porygon and porygon2?? and is it in DP?? i dont have proygon yet, but when i do i wanna know

also when i read the description for PorygonZ its said: that there was something wrong...

Mysticjason
05-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Up-Grade for evolving Porygon and Dubious Disc for evoloving Porygon 2.

The Jr Trainer
05-20-2007, 09:27 PM
the Up-Grade is in FR/LG

BladeTest
05-20-2007, 09:32 PM
You get the Upgrade from Professer Oak, in Eterna City, after you obatain the National Dex, his house is at the bottom. You get the Dubious Disk Near Survival Area. It's like near a house befroe you first reach Survival Area.

Suicune the Swift
05-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Also, you need to trade Porygon while it is holding one of the above mentioned items to get it to evolve.

Yay I'm not a new trainer anymore!

Raistlin Majere
05-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Yes indeed, Porygon is the only pokemon that evolves twice through trades...annoying isn't it?

BladeTest
05-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Yes indeed, Porygon is the only Pokémon that evolves twice through trades...annoying isn't it?I know it is annoying, but it's worth it! A strong Normal Type, with great Special Attack. Also, when you or if you do get Porygon Z, teach it Discharge! It learns it by leveling up.

frondew
05-21-2007, 12:07 AM
well on the description for PorygonZ it says: "Additional software was installed to make it a better pokemon. it began acting oddly however"

mayb this will have something to do with its personality?

BladeTest
05-21-2007, 12:10 AM
well on the description for PorygonZ it says: "Additional software was installed to make it a better pokemon. it began acting oddly however"

mayb this will have something to do with its personality?Don't worry, they just put that cause they ran out of good dex entries! It has nothing to do with it's personality.

frondew
05-21-2007, 12:20 AM
Don't worry, they just put that cause they ran out of good dex entries! It has nothing to do with it's personality.

ino, but it would be cool if it did something or had something to do with the storyline

BladeTest
05-21-2007, 12:48 AM
ino, but it would be cool if it did something or had something to do with the storylineIt would be cool if they even told us what went wrong...

frondew
05-21-2007, 12:50 AM
It would be cool if they even told us what went wrong...

ya, like u went to some scientist thing and they said "here ahve this (chip thing that evolves porygon2) and show us porygonZ" then later something goes wrong and u have to help