PDA

View Full Version : Race for Mesprit

ILegendz
05-21-2007, 02:27 AM
I just finished catching Mesprit and it was pretty easy. :oops: I read lots of threads on it and all of them said it was hard to catch, even if you use moves like Block and status conditions like sleep. I caught Mesprit by chasing it every where (even though it ran every time i threw a ball and it escaped :susp: ) where I got its health down to red, but not a sliver, probably between nothing and yellow. I ended up catching it with a Quick Ball. :hungry: Overall it took about 45minutes.

I was wondering about if anyone else had a funny or interesting story about you cathing Mesprit or any fleeing legendary Pokemon in any other game? :biggrin:

PS. HAPPY LONG WEEKEND, I hear fireworks going off all around my house.

ShinyRoserade
05-21-2007, 03:06 AM
I caught Palkia with a heal ball at barely red hp. I was all like okay, I'll just throw a heal ball at it for fun (not wanting to use my masterball) and because I had already tryed using 10 ultraballs. And I suprisingly caught it on the first try with the heal ball. After that I laughed my head off. Also my friend caught his Mespirit at full health with a quick ball. Everyone thought it wouldn't work but I was like sure, try it--- and it actually worked. (Makes me look like an idiot for using a masterball on mine.) XD

frondew
05-21-2007, 03:09 AM
I just finished catching Mesprit and it was pretty easy. :oops: I read lots of threads on it and all of them said it was hard to catch, even if you use moves like Block and status conditions like sleep. I caught Mesprit by chasing it every where (even though it ran every time i threw a ball and it escaped :susp: ) where I got its health down to red, but not a sliver, probably between nothing and yellow. I ended up catching it with a Quick Ball. :hungry: Overall it took about 45minutes.

I was wondering about if anyone else had a funny or interesting story about you cathing Mesprit or any fleeing legendary Pokemon in any other game? :biggrin:

to tell u the truth, i caught him in about 20 mins, without master ball:tongue: :eh:

Killer_of_Cripples
05-21-2007, 03:16 AM

My long weekend is next week :(

Erureido
05-21-2007, 03:17 AM
i caught dialga on the first ultra ball

mistdragon
05-21-2007, 03:19 AM
i caught dialga on the first ultra ball
Well... Dialga is easy. The catch rate is 30 lol.

Only those like Mesprit, Heatran ant the such are harder. Catch rate is 3. Yeap, 3.

ILegendz
05-21-2007, 03:54 AM
to tell u the truth, i caught him in about 20 mins, without master ball:tongue: :eh:

Lol, lucky.
I caught my Dialga when it was in red HP and I only used 1 Dusk Ball and I caught it. Same for Uxie, one Dusk Ball. But Azelf took my a while, and about 1 Pokeball, 3 Dusk balls and 5 Ultra balls later, i caught it. :cool:

Erureido
05-21-2007, 04:01 AM
the only legends i got on the first ball were dialga mesprit cresselia and regigigas, (3 of em w/master) the other ones took me more than 20 dusk balls for the non pixies and from 8 to 20 4 the pixies

Emeraldsuicune
05-21-2007, 04:04 AM
I used a master ball,LOL

ILegendz
05-21-2007, 04:22 AM
Lol. I don't know what I'm saving my M.Ball for. Maybe Regigigas or Arceus. :rolleyes:

risrilla
05-21-2007, 04:36 AM
I chased it down too. I got it's health down to the red but too lazy to look for it again and catch it. :/

I caught Dialga on my first ball thrown. (Ultra Ball) Go Staraptor and your Endeavor!

Cybernetic Ghost
05-21-2007, 05:00 AM
Azleaf and Uxie were more of a pain for me then Mesprit.

I ran into mesprit a second time without looking for him after seeing and hitting him once, and him being on half health. Threw a quick ball, and it was over <.<.