PDA

View Full Version : I'm a little lad who loves berries! and cream!

Steven
05-21-2007, 01:30 AM
Seriously, I like berries and I'm trying to collect them all. Has anyone had the fortune of getting a legit leichi berry? I'd want to trade my legit berries for these berries as long as they're legit.

Where do I get/can someone trade the following berries?

Apicot - PKMN Coloseum (working for this one right now)
Lansat, Starf - Emerald version (which I don't have)
Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap berries?

I'm missing the following berries: Occa, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Coba, Payapa, Charti, Kasib, Haban and Babri and I'll trade anything for them to speed up the process including the colloseum berries and enigma berry along with any others you might want that I'm not asking for.

Haelleah
05-21-2007, 03:38 AM
Seriously, I like berries and I'm trying to collect them all. Has anyone had the fortune of getting a legit leichi berry? I'd want to trade my legit berries for these berries as long as they're legit.

Where do I get/can someone trade the following berries?

Apicot - PKMN Coloseum (working for this one right now)
Lansat, Starf - Emerald version (which I don't have)
Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap berries?

I'm missing the following berries: Occa, Yache, Chople, Kebia, Coba, Payapa, Charti, Kasib, Haban and Babri and I'll trade anything for them to speed up the process including the colloseum berries and enigma berry along with any others you might want that I'm not asking for.
I've got Kebia, Kasib, and Babiri berries coming out my ears.

Enigma berry... shiiiiiny....

risrilla
05-21-2007, 03:41 AM
Lol I remember that song.

And are all those berries you need (Besides in Emerald Version) only available in Diamond and Pearl?

Steven
05-21-2007, 03:46 AM
I think so. I bet they're probably special nintendo event things. Once I grow enough enigma berries and colloseum (just transferred them over today) I'll trade!