PDA

View Full Version : How do you stroll... or roll?

Steven
05-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Do you walk, run, acro (can't do cool tricks anymore) bike, or mach bike?

I usually run around on my mach bike since now that you can't do cool maneuvers and techniques with the slow bike, it's just worthless to me now. I used to love tricking on that little bike, it was so cool... anyway. Side discussion, does anyone think it's weird how now you can run inside but you can't ride your bike through those little passageways between towns and routes anymore?

frondew
05-21-2007, 01:48 AM
Do you walk, run, acro (can't do cool tricks anymore) bike, or mach bike?

I usually run around on my mach bike since now that you can't do cool maneuvers and techniques with the slow bike, it's just worthless to me now. I used to love tricking on that little bike, it was so cool... anyway. Side discussion, does anyone think it's weird how now you can run inside but you can't ride your bike through those little passageways between towns and routes anymore?

which passageways? and im glad they included running inside

Mileron
05-21-2007, 01:51 AM
which passageways? and im glad they included running inside

The little way-houses, like the one where you get the Exp.Share from Dawn's father.

I think that's annoying, too.

Generally I ride Mach, but when Radar-ing I run.

Bulbachu
05-21-2007, 02:06 AM
i only use the slow bike if i'm searching for mesprit or something like that.

has anybody realized how slow dawn/lucas walk before you get the running shoes? i find it rediculous.

Steven
05-21-2007, 02:11 AM
I wish you could change the mode from constant walking, press B to run to constant running, press B to walk. It'd just be much more convenient.

Haelleah
05-21-2007, 02:11 AM
I usually just run if I can help it. Neither gear on the bike has enough control to suit me.

I hated the part before I got the running shoes, I'm all, "come on, pick up your feet, darnit!"

MustangGT
05-21-2007, 02:14 AM
i find myself running mosta the time also......thats how i roll, with my lil scarf thing flying out behind me, gay hat and big head. straight up wangster

Haelleah
05-21-2007, 02:26 AM
i find myself running mosta the time also......thats how i roll, with my lil scarf thing flying out behind me, gay hat and big head. straight up wangster
:crackup:

I like my scarf, but then again, I'm a girl.

The hat is another story :rolleyes: If I I have to have a hat, I wish I had.... RILEY'S HAT!

Okay, I'll stop the off-topic randomness now... *slinks into a corner*

Steven
05-21-2007, 02:31 AM
Yeah, how come everyone looks exactly the same? We should be able to dress up our character to look different at some point, like around the time we get to the super contests. I mean heck, my clothes are smelly, my badges are green and nasty with filth. And my pokemon get to have back rubs and glamour contests?! What the...?

Furyflame
05-21-2007, 02:31 AM
I usually just use the faster gear on my bike.

Jase
05-21-2007, 02:33 AM
I usually forget to use Mach Bike, so I mostly run.