PDA

View Full Version : Pokesav Help

pichudude
05-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know about Pokesav? If you do, please tell me how to get it to work.

Meiun
05-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Does anyone know about Pokesav? If you do, please tell me how to get it to work.
I have one thing to say to you if you desire to use such a thing so badly and it goes so against the grain for me to be so abnormally rude but...
If you're going to cheat, use an Action Replay, not that abomination. That's why people are so worried about things being legit or not. Now please go crawl in a hole and play the game properly.

pichudude
05-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Well, I just wanted to try it. You know, to see if really worked. BTW, I am unable trade or anything, so I don't really care if it's Legit or not. And I want it to be like that so I don't trade it.(Even if I could)What I'm trying to say is, I just wanted to try it and see if it really worked. I heard about it on this other website(Not Mentioning Name)and thought I wanted give it a try. Sorry if I offended you in any way. I just wish I could figure it out would so i could see if it really worked. If you do know how, please tell me so I can try it.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-22-2007, 12:16 AM
What is a pokesav?

kadeon
05-22-2007, 12:25 AM
What is a pokesav?

yeah what is it.

Suizou-Sama
05-22-2007, 12:46 AM
yeah what is it.
It's a program that allows you to hack Pokémon gamesaves and change pretty much everything about them... name, money, items, Pokémon, stats, Pokédex, etc. It's pretty cool. I've been playing around with it lately, but I've never used it to obtain anything that I couldn't normally get. I think that takes all the fun out of the game.

I have one thing to say to you if you desire to use such a thing so badly and it goes so against the grain for me to be so abnormally rude but...
If you're going to cheat, use an Action Replay, not that abomination. That's why people are so worried about things being legit or not. Now please go crawl in a hole and play the game properly.
Well the thing is Pokesav can generate Action Replay codes. They basically do the exact same thing; Pokesav is just easier to use because it gives you all the options right there for you.

pichudude, what exactly are you having trouble with?

Furyflame
05-22-2007, 01:28 AM
It's a program that allows you to hack Pokémon gamesaves and change pretty much everything about them... name, money, items, Pokémon, stats, Pokédex, etc. It's pretty cool. I've been playing around with it lately, but I've never used it to obtain anything that I couldn't normally get. I think that takes all the fun out of the game.

Well the thing is Pokesav can generate Action Replay codes. They basically do the exact same thing; Pokesav is just easier to use because it gives you all the options right there for you.

Oh yeah I saw an Emerald version that got hacked on Youtube.

pichudude
05-22-2007, 03:08 PM

Getting it on my action replay.

mootixguy
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Never heard of Pokesav before.

magentaman
05-22-2007, 05:39 PM
me either, but i looked into it. and people can create really authentic fake pokemon, i don't like it

Suizou-Sama
05-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Getting it on my action replay.
First, in your Action Replay Code Manager, copy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl from Codejunkies and paste it into a Custom Codelist.

Then in Pokesav, go to AR DS Code Output, select what you want and save the .xml file over the one ARCM just created in "C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists\" (if you're using Windows... for Mac OS it'll be somewhere else).

Close and re-open ARCM. Then, with your DS connected, click Quick Update.

And that's it. :smile:

Please use this power responsibly... :pray:

pichudude
05-29-2007, 02:38 AM
I will. ? Is it supposed to have JP at the end of it? Thanks for the help.

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-29-2007, 02:42 AM
First, in your Action Replay Code Manager, copy Pokemon Diamond or Pearl from Codejunkies and paste it into a Custom Codelist.

Then in Pokesav, go to AR DS Code Output, select what you want and save the .xml file over the one ARCM just created in "C:\Program Files\Datel\Action Replay Code Manager\local_codelists\" (if you're using Windows... for Mac OS it'll be somewhere else).

Whoa... ... ...you can use AR to HACK the game like those videos on Youtube?

Damn, I have to get one of those! 8D

pichudude
05-30-2007, 05:25 PM

Got it to my ARCM. NJow I just need to get it to my AR. Thank you so much for helping me!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I have fust one question, is there supposed to be a "(JPN)" after it?