PDA

View Full Version : Ds Gameshark?

Nobleking66
05-21-2007, 02:33 PM
IS there Gameshark for pokemon pearl + diamond?

.AzureLight
05-21-2007, 03:07 PM
No, there's an Action Replay. :susp:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-21-2007, 03:37 PM
And they're both cheating devices... :goofy:

Raistlin Majere
05-21-2007, 04:13 PM
And they're both cheating devices... :goofy:
Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Emeraldsuicune
05-21-2007, 05:16 PM
How do AR's work, anyways? DOn't want ot spend 20 bucks on one if it's useless. But if I cna get any pokemon,etc? i'm there

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Thank you Mr. Obvious.

Actually, you're very welcome!

Have fun corrupting your game! :wink:

spr bhav
05-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Actually, you're very welcome!

Have fun corrupting your game! :wink:
AR do not mess your game, they only mess if you type in a random code or a code submited by a n00b or anyone. Get the codes from http://www.codejunkies.com, they are safe.

Salamence
05-21-2007, 05:38 PM
DS ARs can get you: Any Item, Pokemon, Pokeball.
But, if ya cheat, you don't have my respect.

I got rid of my AR.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
AR do not mess your game, they only mess if you type in a random code or a code submited by a n00b or anyone. Get the codes from http://www.codejunkies.com, they are safe.

No form of tampering is safe. Everything has consequences. Why take a risk?

TheEvilDookie
05-21-2007, 06:25 PM
Using AR once wont mess up your game but if you constantly use it, then it will

Mr M
05-21-2007, 06:26 PM

Maybe some people are just wanting a certain thing, item, pokemon, or whatever it may be. Are really eager and can't wait..though sadly..I myself do fall under that category. But it doesn't I'll use an AR constantly. I'll probably use it for TMs..other than that..it's useless for me. Lol! :oops:

TheEvilDookie
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Maybe some people are just wanting a certain thing, item, pokemon, or whatever it may be. Are really eager and can't wait..though sadly..I myself do fall under that category. But it doesn't I'll use an AR constantly. I'll probably use it for TMs..other than that..it's useless for me. Lol! :oops:
Well once you start using it, you just wanna do it again, and after a while it just isn't fun again when you know you've been cheating so much

Mr M
05-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Well once you start using it, you just wanna do it again, and after a while it just isn't fun again when you know you've been cheating so much

Lol! Yes I know..but like I've mentioned..I'll probably use it for TMs. So it'll practically just collect dust in the end.

Yggdrasill
05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
If you know how to use AR then it won't result in corrupting, if you don't know how to use AR then it will obviously result in corrupting.
I've cheated on every Pokemon game from Red/Blue to Ruby/Sapphire and not once has it ever produced a bad effect.
Like Spr Bhav said, only invalid codes or codes given by random people will result in corrupting, official Codejunkies codes will never cause corrupting.
Using AR once wont mess up your game but if you constantly use it, then it will
How would "constantly" using it make it have a bigger chance of messing up your game? The game doesn't keep records of how many times you've used AR you know.... the same goes for AR.

Nobleking66
05-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Where can i get ar

silent pokemon master
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
You can order them online. Also i can see why some people from England or France cheat. Mostly because of no a lot of events:ermm: . But why would the good people of america cheat when they have Events i'd give an thign for an event. And if stupid Nintendo made online events no one would cheat

Mr M
05-21-2007, 11:21 PM
You can order them online. Also i can see why some people from England or France cheat. Mostly because of no a lot of events:ermm: . But why would the good people of america cheat when they have Events i'd give an thign for an event. And if stupid Nintendo made online events no one would cheat

Well not all american states can go to these events..I should know..the only event we got was Mew. :dazed: