PDA

View Full Version : Street RT

Absolman
05-21-2007, 03:57 PM
there are many crews in Rockport. Among these are Snake Eyes, Black Light, and the Warriors. These biggest crew, however, is Stacked Deck. you must take them out and control the city.

Name:
Crew:
Car:
Vinyl Description:
Car Class (Tuner, Exotic, or Muscle):
Crew members:
Crew logo:

mine

Name: Bulrock
Crew: Bloodreign
Car: Nissan Skyline GTR
Vinyl: a ninja throwing a shuriken
Car Class: Tuner
Crew members:
Crew logo: a dagger stained in blood, slanted to the right.

Diesel 34
05-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Okay your new, but really this is a lame excuse for an RP. It needs to be more detailed on whats the plot. My suggestion which a lot of others give is join other RPs and do those first before you make your own.

free2rhyme
05-21-2007, 11:49 PM
I might join depending on the plot and I think that you should add more to your sign-up like more history. show some depth to your character and other might follow. Again I might join. So, like Diesel said, join someone else's RP *cough* *cough* mine (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35322) before starting your own.

Realityxxx
05-22-2007, 01:08 AM
WTF!? this isn't a Rp at all!

Diesel 34
05-22-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey he's new give him a break. Try making this better with a new thread after you look at other RP sign ups and maybe join one. In meantime me go find mod to lock this place.

Lord Fedora
05-22-2007, 01:38 AM
WTF!? this isn't a Rp at all!
KittenGirl, you've been among the newbie list for all of 4 days. You don't have flare critiscism priveleges yet. You only have constructive and sympathetic critiscism priveleges. However, I would like to agree with that statement, although in less harsh words since I'm one of the nice ones. Your plot needs to explain what this si about. I have no clue where Rockport is, nor who Snake Eyes, Black Light, the Warriors, and Stacked Deck are. Plus, you need to have Personality and Descriptiobn in the Sign-up sheet, so we know a little bit more about the characters, and also a History, maybe motives for joining or starting this "Crew". Just a few suggestions.

Lord Celebi
05-22-2007, 02:00 AM
Read above posts as to why this is locked.

*Infraction Mallet freezes thread*