PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Alakazam
09-26-2004, 10:04 PM
At long last, the release date for Episode III is known: May 15th, 2005

Ep. 3, which depicts the Clone Wars, is the last movie in the Star Wars prequel trilogy...I can't wait to see it!

Ash & Kyogre
11-07-2004, 07:01 PM
At long last, the release date for Episode III is known: May 15th, 2005

Ep. 3, which depicts the Clone Wars, is the last movie in the Star Wars prequel trilogy...I can't wait to see it!
I agree w/ you, Zam! I can't wait to see it!!!! :smile: Have you seen the teaser trailer yet?

Tamer Marco
11-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Heh, I can't wait to see it either. ^_^

Alakazam
11-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I just saw the trailer online...whew, it took a while to find.

VenusaurTrainer
11-08-2004, 09:30 PM
I saw the preview at the movies. I can't wait, I love seeing Chewbaccas home planet.

Matthew
11-08-2004, 10:47 PM
*is speechless*

I saw the preview when I saw The Icredibles last night, and boy, was I impressed with it... I can't wait, and I don't like star wars XD

Ash & Kyogre
11-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I just saw the trailer online...whew, it took a while to find.
Where did you find it!?!

Alakazam
11-11-2004, 01:31 PM
Where did you find it!?!

I don't remember. :oops: I'll try to find it again. If I do, I'll post the link here.

Sutiivun
11-11-2004, 03:02 PM
I've seen the trailer and dang I want to see it so bad. :O I can't wit till it comes out. ^^

Ash & Kyogre
11-11-2004, 09:06 PM
I don't remember. :oops: I'll try to find it again. If I do, I'll post the link here.
You better find it, because I'm right behing you... j/k :smile: Hope you find it!

Ierdar
11-12-2004, 08:16 PM
w0t! About time! Still a while to wait...but at least we have an estimated release date. =) That's better than wondering if it'll ever come out at all. =P We'll probably be seeing it for my brother or dad's bday, since they're only about a week afterwards. =P I wanna see the trailer o_o

Ash & Kyogre
11-13-2004, 12:01 AM
I just saw the trailer @ Moviefone.com! Man, does that trailer kick ass! I can't wait to see ROTS! :smile:

VenusaurTrainer
11-13-2004, 01:04 AM
Yeah I know its going to be so good.

ElimN8
11-13-2004, 06:21 AM
Darth Vader has got to be the greatest villian in the entire Star Wars septilogy. I just saw the trailer during the Incredibles yesterday with my friends (wouldn't let 2/3 of us into Seed of Chucky, regardless of the fact that they let me buy all 6 tickets :susp:), and although I'm not Matrix-drooling over it, the saliva is definitely there.

I'm glad the final movie is based around the Sith too, since they're infinitely badass, and I can't wait to see them destroy the good guys, which they very well may by the end of the movie, since, as we all know, the major conflict doesn't even get fully resolved until Return of the Jedi. :think:

Ash & Kyogre
11-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Darth Vader has got to be the greatest villian in the entire Star Wars septilogy. I just saw the trailer during the Incredibles yesterday with my friends (wouldn't let 2/3 of us into Seed of Chucky, regardless of the fact that they let me buy all 6 tickets :susp:), and although I'm not Matrix-drooling over it, the saliva is definitely there.

I'm glad the final movie is based around the Sith too, since they're infinitely badass, and I can't wait to see them destroy the good guys, which they very well may by the end of the movie, since, as we all know, the major conflict doesn't even get fully resolved until Return of the Jedi. :think:
So that's what you call 6 movies, never knew that! :smile: Yep, it's going to be good, but also really sad, because, unless George changes his mind it will be the last live-action Star Wars movie ever. :sad:

VenusaurTrainer
11-13-2004, 04:43 PM
Nah, George will continue, and yes Darth Vader is the best Sith IMO.

Ash & Kyogre
11-14-2004, 01:11 AM
Nah, George will continue, and yes Darth Vader is the best Sith IMO.
Him and his henchmen keep denying it, but I read in IGN that Peter Mayhew (Chewie) had signed a contract for 3 more films (VII, VIII, IX), so I just don't know... :think: