PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of the forest *~The Discussion~*

Legendary Wolf
05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
The Story

Fifteen years ago ruffians and outlaws heard a Pokemon named Celebi was going through forests, they all grabbed their equipment and rushed to find Celebi and keep 'em for good. Although the spirit known as Celebi knew of these intruders she didn't try to stop them, she traveled to the Furture not knowing what lie ahead of her. The Outlaws back fifteen years never found Celebi nor any clues all were dissapointed but all disearved it. Celebi, now in the future bringed around her forest searching food and shelter, in the years she was headlined as MISSING and everyone stopped to care. Six trainers never left their feelings toward Celebi and vowed to find her. Those trainers are YOU.

Whats Happening

As you and your companions venture into the forest to find Celebi many things will happen. In the beggining you will meet up with each other and we'll go around searching. The six trainers are top-notch and are each extremly powerful, two of them changed their "jobs" one to a breeder one two a cordinater four stayed trainers. But all of them went on the missing Celebi hunt not knowing what's out there. The story starts in a little city named Riod. Riod City. Although Riod as many good trainers it also has another important feel the forest next to it carrying many unique Pokemon and of course the legendary Celebi.

Rules

No Spamming.
No bunnying.
Cursing is aloud as long is it's not like "WHAT THE ****, **** that *****" and whatnot.
No romance.
No one will die.

I dont have to many rules so obey these.

LINKS
Sign-Ups- Sign-Ups (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38672)

Role Play- Role Play (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39179)

Let the discussion BEGIN!

CM
06-06-2007, 01:56 AM
okay, I've been gone for a long time, so I thougt I would ask in the discussion thread... what's going one?

Psychic Oats
06-06-2007, 02:04 AM
By now pretty much everyone is in the forest, beginning their search for Celebi.

CM
06-06-2007, 02:19 AM
thanks. I think I can wing a post.