PDA

View Full Version : The (Miscalleonous) Adventures of PMD...

Kecleonfan666
05-22-2007, 12:16 AM
(This is my VRY first attempt at a comic, so bear with me!)

You know, everyone, we've ALL played that ultimately great RPG which was one of the most successful Pokemon games of all time, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Let's think back to the awsomeness. In our little flashback, let's look at the great stuff about this pwnsome game.

-All Pokemon avaliable
-Plenty of levels and bosses
-Very interactive fun!
-Those adorable little sprites ^^
-AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

BUT...

What happened, behind the scenes of PMD?

What happened? This comic will show you the completely retarded, mesed up, drunk, etc, events behind the scenes of PMD's creation! You will NEVER, EVER, EVER!!!!! think the same way again! >:D

Issue 1: Destiny Deoxys! WTF!? (http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7408/miscalleonuspmd2zn8.png)
Issue 2: Deoxys is dead >:D (http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1501/miscalleonouspmd3gj9.png)
Issue 3: Team Scavener (http://i13.tinypic.com/5zenqts.jpg)

Salamence
05-22-2007, 12:27 AM
It's ok, not that funny to me.
Also, I see alot of spelling mistakes.

Kecleonfan666
05-22-2007, 12:50 AM
It's ok, not that funny to me.
Also, I see alot of spelling mistakes.

I blame-

-My poor sense of humor
-And my messed up keyboard!

I'm getting issue two up!

Salamence
05-22-2007, 12:55 AM
I blame-

-My poor sense of humor
-And my messed up keyboard!

I'm getting issue two up!
XD Lol.
Remember: It's always the keyboards fault. Or any other random object that's around you at the time.

I think #2 is a bit better.
It was a little funnier.
You might want to put a PG-13 Rating on it, though.

Azumao
05-22-2007, 01:04 AM
The sprites you are using are missing outlines. It would be better to print screen them, and then paste it into the program you are using. That way, they'll have the white backgrounds instead of the black, and the outline will stay.

Other than that, and the aforementioned typos/slight lack of humor, it's not terrible for a first. Personally, I think the format needs a bit tidying up, but that's just because I'm OCD. :P

Kecleonfan666
05-22-2007, 02:02 AM
#. 3 is on it's way!

Skyler Kuhn
05-22-2007, 02:43 AM
I ....dont....get...it
pluse the sprites are messed up!

~Falcon~
05-22-2007, 02:54 AM
wow...I dont know what to say...I'm speechless...in a bad way

1)This has little to no plot line really
2)Its not your keyboards fault, its called reading back over it and editing it
3)the sprites have horrible outlines
4)the language needs to be cleaned up, there are little kids on this site that will go asking their parents what DB are and then they wont be aloud on this site :P
5)its not funny :/

Azumao
05-22-2007, 03:28 AM
the language needs to be cleaned up, there are little kids on this site that will go asking their parents what DB are and then they wont be aloud on this site :P

Yeah, I was trying to ignore that, but he's right. Bad language isn't funny, and it doesn't make you look cool if you use it. :/

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
05-22-2007, 03:55 AM
I don't mind it... then again ill think somthing funny even if its not supposed to be funny, or even serious. I can survive with typos and language, but as others have said, theres little kids on this site who can't handle the language. So perhaps you should rate it as someone else said. But I like it, as bad as it is. Oh yeah, fix the outlines. And no more killing space pokemon XD

Kecleonfan666
05-22-2007, 10:57 AM
I ....dont....get...it
pluse the sprites are messed up!

Leave >:O?

wow...I dont know what to say...I'm speechless...in a bad way

1)This has little to no plot line really
2)Its not your keyboards fault, its called reading back over it and editing it
3)the sprites have horrible outlines
4)the language needs to be cleaned up, there are little kids on this site that will go asking their parents what DB are and then they wont be aloud on this site :P5)its not funny :/

Little kids like THOSE, are Noobs, anyway :P

Yeah, I was trying to ignore that, but he's right. Bad language isn't funny, and it doesn't make you look cool if you use it. :/

I don't mind it... then again ill think somthing funny even if its not supposed to be funny, or even serious. I can survive with typos and language, but as others have said, theres little kids on this site who can't handle the language. So perhaps you should rate it as someone else said. But I like it, as bad as it is. Oh yeah, fix the outlines. And no more killing space pokemon XD

Will you people just STFU? This ismy VERY FIRST ATTEMPT at a comic. I know, it sux. I know, it isn't very funny...I KNOW whatever the herll you typed up toward my ******* COMIC!!! >:O

I'll stop with the cursing, but will you just STFU WITH THIS ****!?!?!?!?

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

......(Next episode: Kecleon makes his appareance...)

Azumao
05-22-2007, 01:29 PM

Okay, no they're not. Little kids are expected to be at a Pokemon forum, and by little, I mean your age and the ones a little younger than you. Age doesn't define n00b, attitude does.

Will you people just STFU? This ismy VERY FIRST ATTEMPT at a comic. I know, it sux. I know, it isn't very funny...I KNOW whatever the herll you typed up toward my ******* COMIC!!! >:O

If you can't take criticism, don't post in the art boards. That's what they are about: helping you improve. Apparently, you are the one being the n00b, not the "little kids". We are trying to help, but you refuse to improve. Definition of a n00b. Now, either take our advice, or at least decline it gracefully, because if you don't people will start flaming. Flame wars are against the rules, and I'm going to leave before I become part of one. I advise others to do the same, because that is obviously where this is going.

Salamence
05-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Okay, no they're not. Little kids are expected to be at a Pokemon forum, and by little, I mean your age and the ones a little younger than you. Age doesn't define n00b, attitude does.

If you can't take criticism, don't post in the art boards. That's what they are about: helping you improve. Apparently, you are the one being the n00b, not the "little kids". We are trying to help, but you refuse to improve. Definition of a n00b. Now, either take our advice, or at least decline it gracefully, because if you don't people will start flaming. Flame wars are against the rules, and I'm going to leave before I become part of one. I advise others to do the same, because that is obviously where this is going.
Couldn't have said it better. ;|
Guess I'll leave. Good luck Kecleon. :)

Skyler Kuhn
05-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Leave >:O?

......(Next episode: Kecleon makes his appareance...)
if you know it "sux" then why did you post it? dosen't make sense to me!

Kecleonfan666
05-22-2007, 08:59 PM
Okay. I'm fine...

Next issue is coming!

Xtra
05-22-2007, 09:08 PM
This comic reminds me of Pokemon Pages. Anyway, if you stopped the foul language, maybe people will act nicer. I mean, some of us don't know what STFU is. Parents can sue Pokemon Elite for stuff like that.

Kecleonfan666
05-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Hey everyone!

When issue 3 is released you will be amazed! :biggrin:

Kecleonfan666
05-23-2007, 07:18 PM
(Sorry for double post)

Issue 3 is up!

Comments?

~Falcon~
05-23-2007, 08:30 PM
The sprites are still messed up, and there are a few spelling mistakes too. Also, the attacks look really fake, just drawing colored lines isnt really and attack. :P

Pika-pika
05-23-2007, 11:30 PM
(Sorry for double post)

Issue 3 is up!

Comments?
I have to say, Issue 3 is the best one so far. Looks like you took some of the advice!

BTW, have you set out a plot, or will you make it up as you go along?

Kecleonfan666
05-24-2007, 12:22 AM
The sprites are still messed up, and there are a few spelling mistakes too. Also, the attacks look really fake, just drawing colored lines isnt really and attack. :P

The attacks are SUPPOSED to be fake ;p

I have to say, Issue 3 is the best one so far. Looks like you took some of the advice!

BTW, have you set out a plot, or will you make it up as you go along?

I have some of it, but in depth will be developed over time ^^