PDA

View Full Version : "Me First"

GuardianOfThunder
05-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Can anybody tell me how STAB works for the move Me First? Is it Normal, because the move is normal, or is it determined by the move used, OR is there NO STAB for the move?

Thanks in advance... I'm trying to find a good moveset for my Quirky Lucario. Ev'd for Defense, Special Defense, and Speed... I think I want

Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Rock Slike/Stone Edge

But I can't figure out a fourth move...

mootixguy
05-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Don't think you get STAB, but I'm not sure. Me First is considered a Status move anyway.

Seawolf
05-22-2007, 05:11 PM
Getting EVs for Lucario in defenses is pretty worthless. You want to max out his Attack or Special Attack, depending on what moves you're giving him, and speed. A different nature might be better, too.

I think Me First is a status move.

Lucavi
05-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Me first gets no Stab. It only works if you're faster than the opponent. It attacks using the move your opponent chose, but with 1.5 extra power.

Rizadon
05-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Can anybody tell me how STAB works for the move Me First? Is it Normal, because the move is normal, or is it determined by the move used, OR is there NO STAB for the move?

Thanks in advance... I'm trying to find a good moveset for my Quirky Lucario. Ev'd for Defense, Special Defense, and Speed... I think I want

Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Rock Slike/Stone Edge

But I can't figure out a fourth move...
no stab, sorry dude