PDA

View Full Version : The Stones of Haruka

Meshi
05-22-2007, 12:14 PM
~oOc//: Thank y'all for joining my RP, I hope y'all have fun, and well, let's begin.

Mewchirio
05-22-2007, 03:01 PM
first post! Do you want to start it, or one of us???

Chewy Chirio

Meshi
05-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Haruka - Local Library - 12:30pm

"Akira! Akira! AKIRA!!" a voice screeched.

"WHAT?!" Akira screeched back, she threw her head back and laughed.

"You're staring again."

"No I'm not.."

"You's doing it again..."

"Shut up Surai."

"You know just as much as I do that you want to go to the Linkin Park concert, don't deny it."

"Alright alright, you're right, as usual."

"Hey, tell me something I don't know."

"Don't push it." Akira's eyes went lazy and her facial expression turned serious.

She and her best friend, Surai, had been standing outside the local library ,which they passed everyday coming back from the gym, for half an hour.

"You know what? Sometimes I don't even know if you're female or not, you confuse me too much." Surai said, he pulled Akira'a arm and crossed the road with her, he turned her head to face forward and started laughing again.

"S-sorry what?" Akira asked, she didn't hear what Surai said.

"Nevermind, let's just get to your house before you start drooling at another Linkin Park poster." he laughed.

Psychic Oats
05-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Haruka - Back Alley - 1:00 PM

A muffed coughing noise was eminating from a dark alley; a branch-off of the main street that was considered a meeting place for the scum of Haruka. There were no others there, no one but the dark, hunched over figure, coughing. The figure slipped his hand out of his pocket, revealing some sort of hand-held machine. It beeped a few times, and the figure stared intently, examining. After a quick glance at it, he slid it back into his coat. He pulled a hood further over his head, concealing his face. He coughed again.

Dokou could be seen walking out of the alley and down the street, towards another part of town. His hand went slowly up towards his face, and he fastened something over his mouth, which stopped any further coughing. His black coat and hood were contrasting with the light of the sun, brightest at this time of day.

"They are here."

KOR
05-22-2007, 11:17 PM
Hakka - Back Alley 1:30 p.m.

Ezra arrived at the city, Hakura in only a few hours. He let the horse free and walked through th city. He took off his hood and made his way to a back alley. He saw many different thugs around. HE walked up to a large tattooed and earing pierced man. He said,

"Do you have any of the stones or have you seen anyone use them?"

The thug picked Ezra off his feet and yelled,

"Who the hell are you?"

Ezra laughed and looked at the man with a devilish smile. He said,

"Angel. Now I'll ask you again. Do you know anything about the stones?"

The man persisted in his unintelligent yelling. He dropped Ezra and said,

"What stones!?"

Ezra muttered,

"Worthless pig."

He pulled out his Falchion and stabbed the man with lightning speed. Ezra took out the sword and sheathed it. The other thugs looked at him and backed up. Ezra put his hood back on and walked out of the alley. He walked along the streets and into a hotel room.

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Haruka-Busy Streets-12:37 p.m.

Takeru had managed to get caught in the lunch hour rush. People pushed him this way and that, all trying to get to some unknown location. Hiding his anger a frustration was getting difficult, especially when he was practically thrown off his feet for the fifth time.

"Watch where you're going!" The man who had nearly knocked him over yelled loudly, pushing on through the crowd. Takeru had the urge to pull out a knife and throw it through the man's neck, but supressed it. Wanton killing led to police investigation, and police investigation led to jail. Or worse, a juvenile delinquent center. Putting a cap once more on his emotions, Takeru turned and kept walking.

He'd gotten word of the possible location of one of these gems, and a demon to go with it. Exactly what the witch's powers were weren't clear, but he did know they had something to do with animals. Finally, the crowd began thinning out. He came to a point where the only people on the street besides him was a girl and a boy, walking together in the opposite direction as Takeru. He ignore them, going past without saying anything to show that he acknowledged their existance, though he heard some of their conversation. He thought they said something about 'Linkin Park', whatever that was.

Meshi
05-23-2007, 02:05 PM
~oOc//: Just one thing, when we post, we should post according to the time.
So you've got to look at the time the person who has just posted and make it half an hour or however long you want later.
I'll post when I get home, I've got rounders club.

Mewchirio
05-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Haruka-Marketplace-2:00pm

Ryfar stepped out of the side street and into the busy marketplace but kept looking back at something. He was sure someone was following him.
"I know you're their. Come out!" he said to the shadowy side street.
"Why don't you come out. I know you want the stone." Someone whispered to him menacingly...
"What stone?" he said to the shadows. Someone stepped out from the shadows dressed in black. Ryfar ran towards the crowd in the center.

Chewy Chirio

DarkAmethyst
05-23-2007, 04:06 PM
OOC: Why is everyone posting in color? Are we supposed to or something?

IC:
Haruka - Downtown - 3:00 p.m.

Aly slipped through a big crowd of people for about the tenth time, muttering the usual, "Excuse me." under her breathe. Normally, she wouldn't mind being downtown when it was busy like this, but today, for some reason, it irritated her greatly.

As she looked up, she could faintly see the large school building that had grown so familiar to her over the years. Many students were still bustling in and out, trying to get where they were going.

Aly slowed and took the time to look at the large clock displayed on the front of the building, where part of it sort of towered over the rest. 3:00. The day sure was flying by fast...

"Hey Aly!"

The young fifteen year old whirled around to see one of her best friends, Jade, making her way toward her.

"Hey Jade, what's up?" Aly's expression remained calm as her friend approached her, looking more excited than she'd been in...months, it seemed.

"Aly, I just found out about the coolest thing!" As this was said, Jade whipped out a large poster from behind her back and held it before her for Aly to see. "The Linkin Park concert is coming to town!"

Aly observed the poster, reading over the details carefully. Jade then unexpectedly turned it around to face herself. "Oh, I've wanted to go to one of their concerts forever!"

"Yeah, but who says either one of us has enough money to go?" Jade scowled at her friend briefly before perking up again.

"Well, that's what parents are for!"

"Where did you even find the poster in the first place?" Aly raised an eyebrow at her friend.

"They were giving them out at the mall as advertisements," Jade answered, folding up the large poster and sticking into a moderately sized purse hanging from her shoulder. "Now c'mon, let's go ask our parents before the excitement wears off!"

Aly started to say something, but was stopped when Jade grabbed her by the wrist and started pulling her down the street.

OOC: Not my best, by it'll have to do. Sorry for using your idea .Meshi. If you want me to, I'll change it. I just couldn't come up with anything else at the moment...:oops:

Meshi
05-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Haruka - Akira's House - 3:00 p.m

Akira and Surai burst through the door of a lustron house with laughter,
"Always with the jokes!" Surai laughed, he dumped himself on a cushion chair in the living room, tossing his bag aside and fanning himself.

"Want a soda?" Akira called from the formal granite work top kitcken,
"Sure!" Surai called back. Akira opened the fridge and pulled out two cans of grape soda. She clicked open her can and threw Surai's to him from around the corner. He caught it with one hand, not even looking in it's direction. he clicked his open and took a sip.

"Surai?" Akira called,

"Yeah?"

"You ever get the feeling you're being watched?"

"Nnnooo...why?"

"I dunno...it's just that," Akira opened a window in the kitchen, "I've seen this guy lurking about outside and always looking in at me, it's getting kinda creepy."

"Well, call the police."

"Nah, it's not bothering me much."

She walked into the room and dropped next to Surai on a four seater black leather cough, she spread her arms and let the breeze from the open windows cool her down.

"I'm so glad you own your own place." Surai said as he clicked the flat screen TV on, he flicked through the channels, trying to find something good.

"Why's that?"

"Free soda, and completely great company!"

Akira laughed,

"Cheeky. Don't get used to it."

The best friends laughed in unison.

Tombi
05-23-2007, 05:46 PM
[OoC/; Gah, how to start, how to start...

Haruka - Chiro Hotel - Main Lobby - 3:30 p.m[/B]

Takai skulked darkly in a corner, a dark green hood covering his face. His hands were in the pockets of his scruffy dark blue jeans. Several leather bracelets were threaded onto his slim wrists, and the few beads glittered in the light.

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

A wary young man wearing a white shirt and black trousers approached Takai, asking a nosy question. Takai glanced at him briefly.

"...No."

The young man cleared his throat nervously.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"... Okay."

Takai didn't move. He simply stared at the man, who cleared his throat again.

"Are... are you waiting for something?"

"... I'm waiting for you to ask me to leave."

The man flushed red.

"O-Oh right, y-es, uhm, please... leave..."

Takai's dark hazel eyes flitted across the man's face, and then he turned away, heading for the door. The man blew upwards in relief, making his dark brown hair ruffle.

~*~

[I]So. The people with the stones are around here somewhere, Takai though to himself as he skulked down the street towards the village marketplace. .. they better run.

Meshi
05-23-2007, 06:06 PM
~oOc//: xD!

~iC//:

Haruka - Akira's house - 3:31 p.m

"If you want to get your hands on some Linkin Park tickets, Kerrang has the thing for you. All you need to do is answer this question.."

Akira suddenly got up, she lunged towards the TV and listened carefully,

"Name the third song on the new Linkin Park Album, 'What I've done.'"

Akira screamed in an extremely high pitched way, she jumped up and down and jogged on the spot,

"Call this number to claim your two tickets." the TV flashed the number 0800 745 974.

"'Ere we go.." Surai said, Akria had never gotten up so fast, one would think she would feel a head rush.

"I'm so winning those tickets! The two of us are going to that concert!"

She grabbed the phone and called the number, saying everything the call entry was saying.

Finally, the question came, and she answered it clearly,

"Leave Out The Rest."

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 07:17 PM
OOC: Seems like all the bad-guys wear hoods. o_o

Haruka - Marketplace - 3:36 p.m

IC: Dokou was slowly making his way to what seemed to be the place that the machine had been indicating before. While walking, he slipped it out of his pocket and clicked it open; its repetitive beeping commencing again. After another quick look, he wheezed, and put it back in. This ritual had become fairly periodic by now, happening about every five minutes. Dokou's dark eyes quinted in the light, and he pulled his black hood further over his face. Suddenly, he stopped, looking around. His eyes spotted a sign that read 'MARKET', and he realized he was in the spot indicated by the device.

"Where is it?" a metallic voice said, searching around with his eyes. His breathing could be heard more easily now. It was slow and raspy, as if the air itself was resisting. Every so often he wheezed; the thing that Dokou had placed over his mouth prevented too much coughing.

"Where?"

Meshi
05-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Haruka - Akira's house - 3:40 p.m

Akira put the phone down slowly, her eyes wide and her mouth closed. She slowly walked towards Surai and lifted him up from the cuusion chair.

There were a few seconds of silence as they stood nose to nose.

"Okay..." Surai said with both eyebrows raised.

Akira began to scream at the top of her voice with joy, she jumped up and down and raised her fists in the air, waving them about in circles.

"We won! We won!" she yelled in a lower tone, Surai grabbed her hands and spun her around the room,

"You brilliant girl, you!" he yelled.

The two best friends danced around, Akira put on a Linkin Park CD into her new stereo anf put it on full blast.

The song 'Nobody's listening' began to play, they jumped about with their index and little fingers in the air!

"Yeah!" they high fived and carried on nodding wildly to the song.

KOR
05-24-2007, 02:21 AM
Hakura- Outside Akira's house - 3:42 p.m.

Ezra heard the pounding Linkin Park music. He decided to go see what was happening. After all it was the only band he ever liked. He went through the streets tracing the source of the music. He was outside the building of the obnoxious music.

He knocked on the door and took off his hood. He knocked again waiting for a response.

Meshi
05-24-2007, 09:07 AM
Haruka - Akira's house - 3:42 p.m

Akira heard a faint knock at the door, she stopped jumping and rushed to open it, but before she did so, she looked through the peep hole and saw it a was someone she didn't know.
She signalled Surai to turn the music down, he did so. Akira opened the door,

"Sorry, are you from next door? We can turn the music down, we really didn't mean to disturb you." she started, Surai joined her at the door,

"She's a little nuts for Linkin Park, well, we exactly. We just won tickets for the concert." he smiled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, we are complete and utterly devoted fans."

"Comepletely devoted."

DarkAmethyst
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Haruka - Parker Residence - 3:50 p.m

"Geez, it took us almost an hour just to get here," Jade griped as she dragged Aly toward her house, pulling her up onto the large front porch.

Aly said nothing, but approached the door and turned the knob, pulling it open.

The house was completely empty; a little unusual for the current time of day.

"Hello?" Aly called out, walking a little further into the house. "Anyone home?"

Nothing was heard except for the distant sound of the TV blaring in another room somewhere. Jade disappeared in the hallway and soon after the radio's volume increased, making it somewhat understandable.

"...And our final pair of Linkin Park tickets have now been sent out to that one lucky winner who will have the privilage (sp?) of jammin' out tonight at the live concert! Thank you all for playing, and all of you people out there who have to buy your tickets, better bet 'em fast!"

The volume was then cut down and what seemed to be a frustrated growl was heard from Jade.

"Darn it! We could've won the tickets just a couple of minutes ago," she huffed as she reappeared in front of Aly.

"And my parents aren't home, so now we'll have to wait even longer before we even find out if we're going to get any at all..." Aly added, making her way over to a black three seater couch and plopping down. Jade reluctantly followed, placing herself beside her friend as Aly flicked the fairly large Plasma screen before them on.

"Great..."

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Haruka-Streets-4:17 P.M

The signs were everywhere. 'Linkin Park is coming to Haruka! Get your tickets now!' They depicted guys, or at least, Takeru thought they were guys, in mostly black clothing, on stage with micrphones and instruments. Takeru gathered that they were probably a band, though he had little interest in music. If anything, he liked classical, and he highly doubted that this 'Linkin Park' was anything of the sort.

Still, the $100,000 weighed heavily in his pockets. There was a chance he might be able to find one of the demons with the stones, if it was such a momentous occassion. Wondering where he could possibly buy tickets, and a set of ear plugs, he stepped onto the main street, where most of the shops were.

The crowds were much thinner now. Everyone was still at work, doing whatever it was they did for a living. Most of the people lingering now were kids, out of school and enjoying it. He walked past them without saying a word, though he lingered when he heard the words 'Linkin Park'.

"Dude, you got tickets?"

"Yeah! There's a ticket shop down a little ways from here, called 'Ticket Palace' or something like that. Still, I got 'em discounted." Leaving the two boys to their coversation, Takeru made his way towards the 'Ticket Palace'.

(My baddie doesn't have a hood... Should he?)

Mewchirio
05-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Haruka-Streets-4:30

Ryfar was glad to get out of the marketplace and everyone pushing to get to the stupid concert. he hated music unless it was something you could play on a non-guitar/keyboard/drum. He was also really glad to get away from the 'shadow'. He knew about the stone and he wanted it but he never revealed his thoughts to anyone so he suspected the 'shadow' to be a mind-reader. He had to find information about the stones and he suspected some others of knowing it so he went to the ticket booth; just to find they sold the last tickets to some "happy-go-lucky" kids on the radio.

He went around offering money to ticket owners when he found some gullible kids who he managed to pay alot of money for. People saw him and thought he was poor even though he really had been saving up money to get the stones for the past few years and he had just payed most of it to get the stupid tickets. He started to head back to the streets...

Mewchirio

KOR
05-24-2007, 11:40 PM
Hakura- Akira's House- 3:43 p.m.

Ezra laughed at the two teenagers. He said,

"My name is Angel. And the music is fine. I am also a fan of Linkin Park. I am actually from out of Hakura."

Ezra thought,

"Teenagers. Should have known. They might know where the stones are."

He looked at them again and quickly took out his sword pointing it straight at Akira's face. He said,

"Now to cut with the chit-chat. If you know anything about the stones tell me now. If you don't know anything i might spare your life if you give me something else of value."

He put up a devlish smile. His eyes were full of killing intent.

xxxSakura
05-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Ooc;; Gomen, I've been too pre-occupied with my exams to go onto the forums xD;; Here I am, though. I guess I would start the same place at Tombi-chan, since I'm like the latest (:

Ic;;
Main Lobby//
Chiro Hotel, Haruka

"Unn... I see, thank you very much!"

Misha exclaimed, a relieved beam pasted across her pretty little face. She had just successfully made a fine deal with a merchant, and the payment would be enough for survival of half a year! After the merchant left, she could not resist but jumped for joy, rubbing her hands with glee. If Stan knows about this, he's going to be so proud!

Still feeling excited from all the talk, she turned, ready to leave the hotel and go to the village marketplace to buy some groceries, but halted when she overheard a conversation between a mysterious man and one of the staff of the hotel.

That hooded man's strange, Misha thought warily. I have a bad feeling about him... She glanced away when the man seemingly embarrassed the staff, and when she gazed back, he had disappeared into thin air. That's weird, his attitude...

Misha shook the thoughts off her head, and put on a determined grin. "I'm going to buy some nice ingredients for dinner tonight, since it's such a beautiful day and all!"

With that jubilant thought, she headed towards the route to the village marketplace, but again stopped in shock. That man was going the way too? Misha gulped. She didn't want to bump into him at there by any chance, so she decided that she would keep a good distance behind him at a slow pace.

Meshi
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
Haruka – Akira’s house – 3:43 p.m

Akira raised both her eyebrows and looked at Surai, he did the same.

“Yyyyeah…” they said in unison, Akira slowly closed the door.

A few seconds later, Akira turned to look at Surai again,

“Run.”

Surai followed Akira as she ran down a corridor to her room, she opened the wardrobe and pulled out a red stone with a claw in the middle, a delicate necklace chain was attached to it. She put it around her neck and walked out of the room calmly. Surai was in the living room, looking dazed.

“What’s going on here?” he asked, Akira looked at Surai.

“We have to get out of here.”

“What about the tickets?”

“I’ve got that sorted.”

“Why do we have to go? Who is that guy?” Surai continued to question,

“We don’t have time for me to explain this, we’ve got to go.”

“You never run, you always stay and fight. Unless this guy is really tough, you’re gonna stay and fight.”

“Surai, I-”

“Surai nothing, come on.” With that, Surai grabbed Akira’s wrist and pulled her towards the door.

“Open it.” He commanded,

“I don’t think tha-”

“Now.”

Akira opened the door, as soon as she saw the person with the sword pointed, once again, right at her, she slid side ways, grabbed his wrist, twisted it over his head, making him drop the sword.

“Go away, and you won’t get hurt.” She rolled her eyes s she spoke.

“That’s not convincing enough.” Surai stood leaning against the door frame with his arms folded, Akira sighed.

“What do you want me to do, get down on my knees and flutter my eye lashes?”

Akira kicked the man in the kneecap; he fell backwards onto the gravel. The stone around Akira’s neck began to glow, it had been activated.

“Why is it doing that?” Surai asked,

“It’s been activated, that means every hunter after this stone is gonna go through everything to get to it, kill me, and take it.”

KOR
05-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Ezra glared at the stone. HE immediately used his other hand and judo chopped Akira's arm releasing her grip. HE jumped at Surai and punched him square in the face. He jumped over Akira and grabbed his sword. He yelled in a demonic voice,

"Give me the stone!!!"

He sliced at Akira and moved forward to grab the stone.

Tombi
05-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Takai suddenly stopped. He turned around slowly, fixing the girl behind him with a hazel gaze.

She has a stone. He thought to himself, his fists clenching insides the pockets of his jeans. She has a stone.

"I'm not going to ambush you," He said flatly. "The way you're looking at me... no need to treat me like a criminal..."

He looked away to concel the sly grin that was forcing its way onto his features. He dipped his head and leant against a building wall, waiting for the girl to pass.

Meshi
05-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Akira moved to the side as the blade came at her, if she hadn't moved, she's have been walking around without a head.

She moved away before Ezra could get the stone,

"You're not getting your hands on this, all the other hunters have felt that this stone have been activated, one of them might kill you to get at it."

Surai stood up and staggered slightly, he looked enraged and lunged forward, gripped Exra's neck and began to lift him up, akira looked in shock as her best friend lifted Ezra into the air.

"Homeboy, you got moves!" she said loudly.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Haruka - Marketplace - 3:44 PM

The mysterious figure jolted upright from his sitting position, surveying the Marketplace around him. He revealed the device from his pocket again, clicking it open and staring at the screen. It beeped furiously, an arrow on the screen pointing towards a different section of town. Dokou's eyes slowly grew wide, and he set off at a run towards the spot, adjusting his hood to shield his eyes from the sunlight.

"Someone has been stupid enough to activate their stone," he thought out loud, speeding through crowds of people, towards the area indicated by the device, "And lead me right to them."

Meshi
05-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Akira suddenly snapped at Surai,

"Come on! Stronger people will be coming for the stone, let's leave before they do!"

Surai dropped Ezra on the ground and turned inside, he looked at Akira, his nose was broken.

"Oh man, we'll sort that out later, come on." she grabbed his wrist, slammed the door, headed into the kitchen and opened the medical cabinet. She grabbed as many supplies as she could, bandages, anticeptics, creams, tablets, vitamins, the lot.

Akria went to her room adn grabbed a small backpack, she shoved the medical supplies in there and went back to Surai.
They headed out the back door and down a dark alley way,

"You've got to tell me why they're after that thing around your neck, and why is it still glowing?" Surai asked, as she sped alongside Akira,

"This is one of the stones of Haruka," she began.

Surai was pretty good at history, he knew all about the stones,

"The stones of Haruka? As in the ones that could bring down almighty chaos as despair? Those stones?"

"Calm down Surai, we'll be fine so long as we get away from here and get somewhere far away from my house, that's where the weakest trace of the stone's power is. But-"

"But the strongest is with you, around your neck."

"Right. Adn now that it's activated-"

"You can summon any beast, be it prehistoric or living."

"You sure know your Harukan history."

"Trust me, I'm a giant book of Harukan history with human features."

They ran faster down the seemingly endless, dark alley way.

KOR
05-25-2007, 08:20 PM
OOC: i think it's just a little unfair to just say that Ezra let Surai grab him but whatever.

Ezra kicked down the door down and picked up his sword. He went trashing through the hosue angered he let the stone out of his hands. he went through the back door and down the alley. Ezra thought,

"I'll kill you!!!"

He ran faster and faster. He wouldn't rest until he found them.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Clinking was heard above the two as they ran, and faint beeping sounds rang out from all directions. Suddenly, a dark figure vaulted down into the alley from the rooftops, blocking their way through. He pulled his hood tighter, and adjusted the metal mask on his lower-face. A wheezing sound was heard as he laughed. An inhuman laugh; sounding metallic and surpressed.

"Give it to me."

Dokou took a step closer to the two, his hand slowly reaching out in front of him.

Meshi
05-25-2007, 09:00 PM
~oOc//: Oh, sorry.

~iC//:

Haruka - Alley - 3:50 p.m

Akira heard footsteps behind them Ezra was after them, and someone was standing in front of them,

"Oh great.." Akira stepped forward and pushed the man aside, she turned around and kicked him in the back, sending him sprawling into the alley fence,

"Come on." she pulled Surai around a corner and hid behind a large, beige rubbish bin.

"Keep still and quiet."

They kept completely still and quiet as the stone stopped glowing, but after a few seconds, it began to glow again.

"Oh man! We gotta move."

Surai and Akira ran into the street, they were running threw crowds and Akira kept her grip on Surai's hand, not letting go not matter what.

No one is going to get this stone, no one. Akira thought to herself as they carried on pushing through the vast crowd.

They got to a park and sat on one of the benches in the middle of the park, they breathed heavily , trying so hard to catch their breath again.

"Here, lemme look at that." Akira pulled her backpack off her back and opened it, pulling out a bandage and some cotton buds.

She cleaned the blood off and looked at his nose from different angles.

"I'm afraid it's something I can't fix, you'll have to have an operation."

"I hate doctors, I'm not setting foot in one, not today, not tomorrow, not any other day." Surai said with panic, Akira calmed him down,

"Okay, okay, we won't go to the doctors." she packed everything away and looked around, no sign of Ezra or the guy who blacked their way in the alley.

"I think we've run enough." Surai said,

"Well, we only ran a third of the distance we run on the tredmill at the gym everyday." Akira continued to look around just to be certain.

The stone stopped glowing, leaving a weak trail of where they had been, and a slightly stronger trail of where they were.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 09:12 PM
OOC: Meshi, you bunnied me ;_;
Meh, it's ok.

IC:

Haruka - Central Plaza - 3:53 PM

Suddenly, the crowd screamed, beginning to part and making a path straight towards the bench the two were sitting on. Dokou was standing there, one of his hands behind him, masaging his injured back. His hood concealed his upper-face, and his metal mask concealed his lower-face. Walking slowly towards the bench, he spoke out to the two.

"You think you can get rid of me that easily? After all I've been through?"

His eyes were wide, and he was walking towards the bench through the frightened and screaming crowd of people.

"Now give it to me!"

Meshi
05-25-2007, 09:39 PM
~oOc//: Oh man, I suck at posting, Sorry P.O.

~iC//: Akira stood up with a sigh, ruffling her short,spikey hair,

"You know what? I'm not gonna give it to you, you're not going to get your hands on it." she said as she stod with hands akimbo.

Surai stood up ans stood next to Akira,

"Yeah, and we'll fight too. We'll even die before you get your hands on it."
Akira shook her head and made a face,

"No, we won't die. He'll die, because he's not supposed to get his hands on it. You're great at History, but not the Einstein with logic."

"Oh....right."

"Why do you want it so bad anyway? After you bring all the animals to your power and everyone runs from you with fear, what will there be left to rule over?"

The stone started to glow, Akira placed a hand over it and felt as if she could feel all the energy anyone could ever have.

"That's right! She'll think of any animal, any animal at all and get rid of you!" Surai said in an excited voice, "She'll activated it completely and you'll never be able to get it off her unless you kill her!"

"Surai, not the detail he needed to know!" Akira snapped, she closed her eyes brielfly and opened them again.

Four panthers appeared before everyone's eyes and let out an unruly cry, scaring everyone around away.

Akira took one look at the panthers, they then knew exactly what to do.

The creapt forward and circled Dokou, keeping a low tones growl.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 09:52 PM
OOC: Don't feel bad, Meshi-chan. It's a simple mistake.

IC: Dokou's eyes shifted back and fourth, looking witth utter confusion at the animals surrounding him. He slowly reached out with his hands, holding them out in front of him. Then, he pulled them back so that they were at the metal mask he wore over his mouth, directing his face at one of the panthers. Dokou reared back and fired a huge cloud of purplish gas out of his mouth; it was seen billowing out a high speed through the slots in the metal mask. It engulfed the first panther, and he began to turn, firing the same poisonous gas at the others. Once he was comepletely surrounded by the gas, the panthers breathing in poison, he set off running towards Akira with his arm pulled back, ready to punch.

OOC: Dokou's strange ability is revealed =0

KOR
05-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Hakura- Central Plaza- 3:54 p.m.

Ezra arrived shortly at the plaza. He threw off his cloak to reveal a full black leather suit ready for battle. Ezra brought out his sword and yelled,

"Prepare to die! The stone is mind. He rushed at Surai adn sheathed his sword and said,

"You and i fight now. Leave the girl and the other man to fight it out. It will be an honorable fight."

Meshi
05-25-2007, 10:40 PM
Akira leapt over Dokou as he came at her, he looked like he was going to punch her, but failed.

"You're gonna have to be faster that that, buster." Akira smiled cockily.

Surai stepped up to Ezra, no fear whatsoever detected anywhere on his face,

"After you breaking my nose," he looked disgusted and looked Ezra up and down with a filthy look, "Bring it."

He and Akira had been best friends since forever, everything they knew about each other was known.

Surai pulled out a pair of black, fingerless, leather gloves and slid them onto his hands, he clenched his fists easily and flexed his fingers.

"You're going down bud! I may not have a stone, but I can fight!"

He leapt forward and gave Ezra a spinning kick, turning on the balls of his left foot and kicking Ezra with the heel of his right, hard.

"Be careful Surai." Akira warned, Surai nodded and waited for Ezra to do something back.

Akira's eyes were glowing purple, the power of the animal stone was starting to settle into it's protector, and, Akira was beginning to get used to the feeling.

KOR
05-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Ezra ducked under the kick and went to sweep Surai off his feet. He said,

"Your too slow. I've been training my whole life just for this moment!"

Ezra's grey eyes glared at Surai with a pure killing intent.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 11:14 PM
"Yes, use the stone," Dokou said, smiling. "I want to see what you can do."

He reared back again, speeding forward and breathing a cloud of poison gas at Akira. Through the gas, he took advantage of the blinded opponent and leapt up in an attempt to kick her.

Meshi
05-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Akira felt a blow from Dokou, she had been temporarily blinded by the poison gas.

She scrambled to her feet and looked around, she couldn't see anyone. Starting to back away in any direction trying to find the way out, she continued to look around her in case she was struck again.

"Alright...so he's got moves. That's okay, tha's cool."

She placed her hand over the stone and closed her eyes again, when she opened them, cheetah's were around her, three of them,

"Cheetah's, the fastest and most sharp eyed mammals." Skira called out to Kouga, despite the fact that she couldn't see him.

Surai glared at Ezra,

"So you mean you've been training your whole life, just to be defeated by me?"

He got up and before anyone could say 'fast', he was behind Ezra, his arm around his neck, and his fist pulled up right against Ezra's ear.

"I don't want to kill you, I'm just paying you back for breaking my nose!"

There was a click, but Surai had only clicked Ezra's neck, doing no damage whatsoever to it.

Surai shoved Ezra forward and did another spinning kick, this time, going for his head.

DarkAmethyst
05-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Haruka - Parker Residence - 4:00

"You hear that?" Aly cut down the volume of the TV and looked at her friend, confusion and curiosity written on her face.

"Yeah, sounds like some sort of fight," Jade responded, rising from the couch to go look out the window. Aly, of course, followed.

Peering through the window, the two realized that Jade had been right; there was some sort of fight going on.

"Figures it would be in a dark alley," Jade chuckled. Aly remained silent, watching the physical quarrel carry on. It was then that she noticed something glowing around (or on, whichever) one of their necks.

A stone!

"Aly? You okay? What's wrong?" Jade shook her friend gently.

"Nothing, nothing," Aly waved her off. "C'mon, let's go see what's going on."

"Are you crazy?! What if they attack us?"

"They shouldn't - if we be careful," Aly answered, heading toward the door while grabbing a small pouch on the way out.

OOC: Sorry. Morning, can't post. :oops:

Meshi
05-26-2007, 02:15 PM
~oOc//: This is so fun, yay!

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Dokou smirked, jumping back and out of the huge cloud of poison covering Akira and her cheetahs. He pulled something out of his pocket once he was a safe distance away. It was a match box. He struck a match against the box, lighting it.

"Boom."

He lazily tossed the lit match towards the huge gas cloud, waiting for the noise.

Meshi
05-26-2007, 02:34 PM
A lit match flew past Akira, then, all at once, a loud noise was heard as the gas seemed to react to the match, Akira was thrown back into a tree.

She slammed into it head first, but wasn't knocked out.

"Okay ow!" she got up, the cheetahs ran up to her and guarded her as if she were their cub.

As Akira walked forward, the gas began to clear up and Dokou could be seen smirking.

Without a word, Akira had summoned bats, they flew around Dokou, flapping their sharp wings and taking every chance they got to scratch at his face.

Let's see if you find that funny.

Three girls came from somehere and watched the fight progress.

KOR
05-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Ezra ducked and turned around and grabbed Surai's arm. He said,

"Let me had some more to your broken bones."

With a yell Ezra increased his grip and snapped broke Surai's arm. Then Ezra kicked him in the gut sending him flying. He took out his sword and said,

"Your a fool to be messing around with me."

Tombi
05-26-2007, 08:41 PM
[OoC/; I NEED CACKLY-SAKKY! GAH!

xxxSakura
05-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Ooc;; Relax, dearie, here I am. Meant to post yesterday, but, oh well xD;;

Ic;;

Misha blinked in surprise. The man was actually willing to let her go? She could tell from his expression that he was no kindly guy, and half-expected him to fly into a rage when he realised she was actually tailing him. Biting her lips, she put on a fixed expression, and shook her head, hard.

"I never said you're a criminal," she retorted dryly. Her face was as calm as her cool tone, a result of continuous acting. Brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, she paced forward, striding past the suspicious man.

Misha knew if she glanced at him, it'll all be too obvious. Yet, she coudn't get better of her curiosity, and sneaked a little look out of the corner of her eyes. The sharpness helped. She caught a tint of grin forming on his face, although he was quick to dismiss it.

Mewchirio
05-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Sorry for not posting for a while...

*Ryfar reached into his pocket and felt the smooth feel of the stone in his hands. He had finally got it and now he knew there were others as well. He wondered what the stone and other stones could do. He needed to find out so he started to run towards the fight.*

It's short, I know, and I'm sorry but won't be posting for a while so Meshi can take control of me until I next post. :sad: :hungry:

C ya!

Chewy Chirio

Tombi
05-27-2007, 01:55 PM
"But you were thinking it," Takai replied, leaning smugly against the building wall with his eyes closed and a sly grin on his features. "And... why dont you show me... what's in your pockets...?"

He opened one eye to study her, his features riddled with confidence and an arrogant cocky look.

She won't show me... yet I think... I already know... what she's carrying with her...

[OoC/; You do have a stone, don't you, Sakky? o__O

DarkAmethyst
05-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Aly winced as the sound of cracking/snapping bones could be heard from ahead. No doubt this fight was serious.

The girl she had noticed before, the one with the stone, had now activated it, and was using its powers against one of the boys.

Should I use mine? she questioned in her mind, trying to contemplate the consequences as she wrapped her fingers around a medium-large object in the small purse she had grabbed.

"Aly?" The girl turned to see Jade looking back at her worriedly, probably afraid as well. "Don't'cha think we should go back? You know, call the police?"

"No, the police wouldn't get here in time," Aly answered, her grip tightening on the object. "You go back and call them anyway, though. I'll stay out here."

"But-"

"Just trust me," Aly said this more sternly than she'd meant. After a moment of silence, Jade nodded slightly before turning and running back toward Aly's house.

xxxSakura
05-28-2007, 07:29 AM
Ooc;; Of course, darling Tombi xD

Ic;;
Misha frozed as the truth hit her in just one second. Finally, she understood. This guy was from one of the evil forces who wanted to consume the stone for their own greed. She bit her lip, but turned to face him.

"You want to see it?" She repeated his deman slowly, as anxiety surged within her. Despite that, she kept a calm, determined beam on her face, smirking thoroughly. "Well, then allow me to enlighten you, what's so important in my pocket!"

She took out her stone, and in an instant, everything turned white. Snow begin to fall, blinding her own vision, but she did not hesitate to turn it into an icestorm. Soon, icicles were hurling at the man's direction, and Misha took this chance to flee, clenching the stone hard in her fist. She had heard a loud noise, and felt another stone's power. If she were to meet up with another stone-holder, they could defend against those idiots together.

After running for a short while, she could feel the icestorm stopping. Since she, and the stone, was so far from the target, there was no way its full strength could be implied on that arrogant freak. Misha gazed forward, her sharp eyes scanning for any unnatural sight. She knew she was nearer to the other stone, and she had to be quick, for her previous attack was clearing on the man.

Meshi
05-28-2007, 12:02 PM
~oOc//: Waiting for P.O to post, he's brill.

KOR
05-28-2007, 04:04 PM
~oOc//: Waiting for P.O to post, he's brill.
ooc:You havn't responded to my post yet though so why not just do that?

Psychic Oats
05-28-2007, 11:05 PM
Dokou coughed, a lazy look in his eyes. Suddenly, poison gas erupted from around him, and he and the bats were lost from sight.

After a few moments, Dokou jumped forwards out of the smoke, adjusting his metal gas-mask. He landed on the ground lightly, and regained his composure. The gas started to clear behind him, and the bats were seen lying motionless on the ground. He narrowed his eyes at Akira, and began to reach up towards his face.

"If you're going to be this stubborn..." he said, taking hold of his gas-mask, "...Then I have no other choice."

Dokou removed the metal mask; on his face spread a sinister smile as he looked towards his opponent. His eyes were sleepily half closed, and he looked like he was tired of fighting Akira.

"I'll just kill you here and now."

Tombi
05-29-2007, 03:13 PM
Takai yelled in shock as the icicles cascaded towards him; he panicked and leapt backwards, letting the spears clatter harmlessly at his feet. Holding his arms up to shield himself from the icy blasts, he noticed the girl with the stone fleeing amidst the snow. He growled to himself and took off after her, his snow-covered green hood falling back to reveal dark brown scruffy hair covering his head. He put on an extra burst of speed and skidded around a corner, noticing the girl slowing down, the ice storm slowly fading away. He smirked to himself and slowly crept towards her. As he approached, he clapped a hand over her mouth and clutched her hand tightly.

"Don't make this difficult," He murmured in her ear. "Give me that interesting rock you hold in your hand, and I won't hurt you. Honestly."

He held her tighter and glanced around nervously, before scooting down a dank nearby alley.

"Give the stone to me," He ordered, trying to take it from her clenched hand whilst struggling to pin her against the wall.

Draconic_Espeon
05-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Just as Takeru was about to step into the shop that sold tickets, something went off in his pocket. He stood still for just a moment, thinking it might be some kind of tracking device, until he remembered exactly what it was. A tracker of sorts, yes, but it was tracking the stones, not him. He managed to remember what the guard that had given it to him said...

"This device is made to pinpoint the location of the gems," the metal-clad figure said in a monotone voice, simply repeating something he'd been made to memorize. He handed what looked like a flip phone to Takeru. "It will beep when a demon uses their powers. There are no other demons in this realm other than those that protect the stones, so it should be accurate..."

At the time, Takeru had scoffed at the idea of demons. It was most certainly some kind of trick. The young assassin was hardly superstitios, and believed little in the occult. Whatever he'd expected to find when he converged, it wasn't much. He wasn't surprised.

As he hid around the corner of an alley way, two teenagers and a man stood at a face off, as another approached them from behind. They started yelling something about a stone- Takeru guessed that that was what he'd been sent to get. The single girl among them took out a stone. To be honest, it didn't look like much, not until he realized it was glowing. Out of seemingly no where, three black panthers appeared, leaping at the man that blocked their way. For once, Takeru couldn't hide the shock from his face. Could that girl truly be some kind of demoness? No... A tidbit of memory clawed at the back of Takeru's mind. A story of folklore he'd been told long before he began training as an assassin. A tale of four stones, with incredible powers, the Stones of Haruka! This, and the other stones, weren't guarded by demons. The powers came from the stones themselves.

Though his face stayed blank, a malicious thought crossed Takeru's mind. To heck with his orders. If he had just one of those stones, he could do anything he wanted...

A blast of cold wind assaulted his unprotected flesh. Shivering violently, more wind gripped him in icy fingers. Turning in the direction of the torrent, he spotted a girl running. In her hand was a stone, a glowing stone. She looked over her shoulder, as though being chased. Before Takeru could react, a boy, or perhaps man, grabbed her. He dragged her into an alley, the one across from Takeru's own. They were far enough away from the fight to go unnoticed. Takeru heard his whispered order.

"Give the stone to me."

An idea crossing his mind, Takeru drew a dagger from one sleeve. He rushed at the assailant, blade flashing, and faked anger was easily seen on his face.

"Leave her alone!" He called valiantly, lunging forward to attack.

(Sorry I missed so much. At least catching up makes for a long post. ^^)

Meshi
05-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Akria stood with her hands in front of her face, palms open and her eyes in another direction.

"Ugh! Dude! Put the mask back on, you look so much better with it on!"

She turned to look back at him, her eyes started glowing purple again, a mischeivious look on her face made her feel a lot more confident about what she was about to do. She rushed towards Dokou and grabbed his arm, twisting it over his shoulder, almost looking like he had himself in a headlock.

"Come come now, you don't want to do that, do you now?" she whispered sharply in his ear. She grabbed his other arm without hesitation and switched her hands, her left was grabbing Dokou's wrist by his ear, and her right was grabbing his other wrist behind his back.

"Kill me then...come on Mr 'Macho', go for it."

Surai let out a yell in pain, his arm was broken, and his lower arm was hanging by a vein. He looked at it, and in an instant, fell in a catatonic state.
He didn't move, he didn't blink, he didn't breath. The sight of blood was the cause.

Psychic Oats
05-31-2007, 09:44 PM
"You can't be serious," he said, smiling, small clouds of purplish gas coming out of his mouth when he talked, "You seriously think that you can beat me? You're a little girl!"

He lifted his leg, slamming it back into his stomach. Then he jumped away from her grasp, taking out a match from the box again. He struck it, holding the lit flame infront of his mouth. After rearing back, he breathed out a huge cloud of poison gas, which was sent aflame by the match.

Dokou smirked at his replaced his mask onto his face. His metallic breathing came back into rhythm as the huge mass of fire headed towards Akira.

KOR
05-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Ezra was walking around Surai's body. He laughed at the pain he was in. Ezra smiled and sat on Surai's back and completely broke the other arm. Then he took both of his legs and broke them as well. Ezra said,

"Now that you've suffered. enough. I'll kill you."

Ezra got off of Surai and lifted him up. Then he stabbed him in the heart killing him.

Meshi
06-01-2007, 07:23 PM
~oOc//: K.O.R, a little merceless don't you think?

~iC//: Akira saw the large mass of fire coming towards her. She leapt into the air, and to her surprise, she jumped higher than she thought she could. The fire passed and set one of the well cut shrubs alight.

Before Akira landed, on the ground, something spread itself all over her body. A black suit of fur grew from her feet upwards as if she were mutating into a dark creature.

Moments later, she reveiled herself to be a jungle cat, a black panther. She still had her hazel eyes, but her face was overtaken by sly feline features. She smirked and swung her tail in her hand, walking slowly towards Dokou and looking very devious for her nature.

She soon began to pick up her pace, looking even more micheivious with every step, soon she was giggling.

"You're so going to have to be faster than that man.." she was soon behind Dokou again, then in front of him, changing her whereabouts every second.

She stood with her back turned behind Dokou, but her voice was right in his ear,

"Too fast for ya?" she smirked again.

Surai was now on the floor, none of his limbs would be useful anymore. He remained in his catatonic state, but his breathing came steadily back to him, the state beginning to subside after realising that he was dying slowly.

~oOc//: Oh yeah, little surprise, you can turn into what your stone holds too ^_^.

KOR
06-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Ezra said,

"A pity. I thought you would be a challenge."

Ezra jumped on him then off and looked at Akira and another man. He said,

"There's more people than just me looking for the stones. Ezra pulled out two small shuriken from his puch and dissappeared. Then he was a few yards behind Ezra and he threw 10 spinning shuriken at Akira. He said,

"You're dead! That stone will be mine!"

Meshi
06-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Akira dodges the shuriken, flipped and landed perfectly.

"Ooooh, two against one...This'll be fun. Oh, and, you're fogetting my feline senses and skills."

She smirked once again and continued to swing her tail in her hand.

~oOc//: Short, but I was hoping P.O would do something.

KOR
06-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Ezra said,

"This will be more of a challenge than i thought. Prepare yourself."

Ezra threw another two shuriken and then jumped far and high into the air and went for a double attack on Akira.

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 02:02 PM
"Fast."

Dokou's metallic voice sounded out from under his mask in raspy intervals. Suddenly, he coughed again before speaking. "I guess we'll have to fix that."

He held out his arms in front of him, and two small metall balls rolled out of his sleeves, onto the ground. The started to roll towards Akira, tracking her movements. Dokou stood motionlessly with his arms still posed out infront of him.

Tombi
06-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Takai's hazel eyes widened in panic and he whirled around. His arms automatically came above his head, shielding himself, and he rose his leg, kicking the guy squarely in the gut.

He turned back to the girl, a desperate look on this features.

"I take it you're not going to co-operate... sorry about this, but you leave me no choice..."

He rose his arm and whacked the girls neck, causing her to pass out. He picked her up, and swung her over his shoulder. He quickly scaled the fence at the back of the alley and dropped cat-like down the other side. He quickly sprinted into the dark forests at the rear of the town, disappearing from view.

~*~

Night fell over the town and the neighbouring forests. Takai was sitting next to a crackling fire that lit up the dark clearing where he had settled. A frying pan filled with bacon was sizzling warmly on the flames, and his hoodie annd T-Shirt had been washed out and were swinging gently on the branches of a tree, drying in the heat from the fire. Takai glanced over at the still unconscious girl, and then looked at his hand. A glittering, cloudy white stone rested in his fist. He examined it, moving it around in his fingers. It shimmered in the orange glow from the fire.

Why do they want these so badly? He thought to himself, sighing. I don't want to hurt anybody...

There was a sudden pop, and fat spat over the floor. Takasi swore loudly.

"[censored], the bacon!"

He swished the frying pan about a little and then opened a bag of sliced bread. The cautiously picked up two slices of bacon and dropped them hurriedly onto the bread, shaking his fingers, and then dared another glance at the girl.

She sure is pretty...

"You gonna wake up or what?" He called loudly. "I have bacon here..."

Meshi
06-02-2007, 09:30 PM
Night fell.

Akira dodged the two shuriken Ezra threw, but one of them just barely scratched her face, leaving a little line of blood under her right eye. The two steel balls Dokou threw kept slowly rolling towards her, no matter where se went, they followed her.

"RRRGH! If they're going to do something, make them do it already!" she shouted with frustration.

She suddenly noticed Surai at the corner of her eye, he was lying on the groun,d one arm hanging by a vein and the other limbs not moving at all.

"Surai?" she slowly moved towards him, keeping another eye on the two steel balls.

"Hey, Surai. Talk to me.."

There were a few seconds of silence, then, he spoke,
"I...I c-can't b-b-breathe..." Akira's face fell sad,

"Come on man, come on.."

"Y....you w-were alw-ways me b-best friend Aki. Y-you were the b-best."

"No...don't talk like that.." Tears began to fill her eyes,

"I l-love you like a s-s-sister, Aki, you were always t-there for m-me."

"No.."

Akira took Surai in her fur covered arms carefully and turned back to her normal form, running off into another alley way with him in her arms.

"Don't die on me Surai, don't die on me!" she held her tears. The stone had stopped glowing, showing no trace of them on any radar.

Akira put Surai down on a field far away from the park, she placed one of her hand on his chest and held his hand with the other,
"Come on man, don't die!"

"B-best friends for l-life.." Surai spoke, theyw ere his last words before closing his brown eyes and taking the forever sleep.

Akira began to sob quietly,
"No...Surai...SURAI!!" her voice echoed around them.

KOR
06-02-2007, 09:40 PM
ooc: that almost made me cry i swear to god. Ezra, not so much.

Ezra followed Akira into the alleyway. Then from the darkness he appeared behind Akira. He said,

"What a sad fate for your poor freind."

Ezra laughed and took out his sword. He looked at Akira holding the dead Surai. He said,

"But now you'll get to join him...."

He raised his sword up high. He swung it down and yelled,

"IN HELL!!!"

Tombi
06-03-2007, 10:48 AM
[OoC/; GAH, I need Sakura... ;__; Hurry up, Sakky! ;P

Meshi
06-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Akira wiped her tears away and turned to look at Ezra, great anger floated in her eyes and her body became enraged.
Without a word, she stood up and clutched the stone tightly in her right palm, causing two large balls of light to form in her hands. She pointed them at Ezra and looked greatly angered, shooting the balls of light right into Ezra's chest, sending him flying back. The second held him down as Akira walked towards him with her two brass knuckles on her hands. She punched him and broke his nose, doing the same to im as he did to Surai earlier.

A furious look took over Akira's face, great rage consumed her body and made her rise into the air with purple light around her, flickering like flames. Akira clenched her fists tighter and tighter, eventually starting to growl like a wild animal.

A huge flash of light shone brightly, when it stopped, Akira was no where to be seen, neither was Surai's body, they had disappeared, away from Ezra and anyone else.

Saraibre Ryu
06-03-2007, 08:43 PM
I stood on the top of a building, sensing many emotions and feelings passing through the air. My hood was up over my head, masking my face from any light, and my cloak made me look even more ominous and dark. I looked off to my right and sensed a feeling of anxienty, panic, pain, somberness, anger, rage, and much more, but these ones stuck out more than the others. Heading off in a full sprint, I leapt over warehouse roofs as if I were some abnormal demon, until I came to see a small group of people. Receeding into the shadows, I changed from my human form to that of a raven, and sat in the nearest tree to the strangers.

Odd. I feel...something about them. Something...unusual. I thought collectively to myself and I flurried my wings.

I remembered the stone that was in my possesion, that I had sworn on my blood to protect. Even if I didn't seem like the person to care about what others needed, I really did. Sometimes. I wondered if these two characters were the same kind of people, but I highly doubted it, considering one had a broken nose. After sitting there, I had grown an uneasy, dark feeling about them. I decided to act like a raven should, and fly off else where, before I was detected.

They have the same feeling as the people before. I continued. Maybe they want the stone as well.

I rose high into the sky, hoping to find something of any investigative worth while I was like this now.

Draconic_Espeon
06-04-2007, 12:30 AM
"Oof!" The wind was knocked out of Takeru by the other man's kick, and he was sent flying backwards into a brick wall.

Idiot! Idiot! That word rang through his head, more times than he could count. He had underestimated the opponent. Falling to the ground, Takeru clutched his stomach in pain, watching as the man knocked out the girl with the stone and carried her away.

"This isn't over," he muttered under his breath, too low to hear.

After regaining his breath, Takeru began to follow. He climbed a fire escape and took to the roofs. He saw a figure on one not far away, but he didn't pay any attention. He was focused on his prey. The man had come between him and the stone, and he'd pay dearly for it.

Takeru made it quickly through the town, for the buildings were close enough together to jump over easily, but lost him in the woods. His stomach hardly hurt now as he scoured the trees and bushes for any sign of them. He was an adept tracker, but only on the streets- he'd never been trained for working in the wild.

Dang! I'll never find them...

I'm still posting...

xxxSakura
06-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Ooc;; AACK! Sorry ><;; I totally forgot about this until I spoke to May Mummy one day, and thought of the forums... AND THE ROLEPLAY, OMFG TWT

Ic;;
Misha struggled, trying to push the stranger away, but he was unfortunately stronger than her. She was almost pinned to the wall, but out of the corner of her eye, she spotted another guy approaching them. She couldn't tell if he was coming to save her or helping him, so with the last bit of strength before she got knocked out, she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Leave her alone!" The new guy shouted at the same time.

And the next thing she knew, Misha blacked out and was brought to somewhere in the forest. When she came to, she immediately realised that her stone was gone. After cursing the guy mentally, Misha calmed down. She needed a perfect plan to escape and take back her stone. She could smell bacon, but decided not to 'officially' wake up first. If I can persevere till he falls asleep, I'll be off on my feet, she decided. Thus, she whole-heartedly ignored the luring smell of food, and closed her eyes.

I have to make him believe that I haven't woke up, she thought this sentence over her head repeatedly, even though the smell of bacon was, annoyingly, getting to her. Never did she expect the kidnapper to call out to her.

"I have bacon here!"

The last sentence was beckoning to Misha. If she woke up now, she would be able to have bacon and drive that sickening feeling away from her stomach. On the other way, the guy was pretty fast, so she would never be able to get back her stone with a surprising move. On the other hand, if she stayed put, she would eventually die out of hunger and suffer the humilating fate of becoming a hungry ghost.

Oh gosh, what should I do!

KOR
06-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Ezra felt alot of pain from when Akira hit him in the face. He got off his feet and wiped off the dust. He said,

"The stone is already getting acustomed to her. I don't know where to go now. I guess i'm back at square one."

Ezra put on his hood again and continued to walk around.

Tombi
06-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Takai shrugged to himself.

"Hard choice, isn't it?" He asked slyly. "Starve to death... or bacon. Hmm, hard to choose." He added sarcastically. He stood up, a bacon sandwich clasped in his fingers. He came over to Misha and bent down. There was a few seconds silence, and then:

"You're hopeless at pretending. I'm not going to kill you. Trust me," He added. "I'm way too squeamish..."

He stood back upright and turned away, sighing to himself and taking abite from his sandwich. When he's swallowed it, he wipedhis mouth and said,

"Hurry up, before it burns..."

Meshi
06-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Another bright flash appeared, far from where Akir thought anyone would be. She was sure she had lost Ezra and Dokou, completely certain.

She appeared from the light as it faded and placed Surai on the ground. The teen was dead, nothing but his shell left behind, his sould long gone.
Akira fell to her knees, her legs were tucked beneath her. She began to sob, her eyes were dead at first, but they soon came back to life, pouring tons and tons of sorrow through the form of tears.

#Memory#

Akira perched herself on one of the bars of the large jungle jim going 6 ft high,s he smiled down at Surai who ahd been tryiing to climb for so long, Akira had gotten there in half the time she did last time.
"That's one minute and 54 seconds Surai!" she called down at her best friend. He looked up, looking confused but slighly upset,
"Yeah, only because you cheat!"
"I don't cheat, I spend most of my time here."
"Yeah, right, I believe that you spend all o your time here training to climb a jungle jim." Surai jumped down and folded his arms, looking like he was about to scream his head off.
"I just like to come here when my parents have their meetings with their friends, and since my mum got pregnant, everything's like she's the most fragile thing in the world."
"Well duh," Surai looked back up, "She's pregant you ignorant fool."
"I'm not ignoran thank you very much, I jut happen to pay attention in classes, even if I don't like them."

Akira grabbed a bar below her and pushed herself off the one she had been sitting on, she did all sorts of acrobatic things until she reached the bottom.
She sighed as she landed and pointed her hands to the sky,
"Ten out of ten!" Surai clapped with glee and admiration, he looked around, Akira's present from herself to him had been sitting there for a while.
Akira stepped forward and handed it to him,
"Happy eighth birthday Surai!"
"Thanks!" Surai took the present and ripped it apart, looking at it in shock, he leapt at Akira and smothered her woith a giant hug.
"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!"
"Alright alright, I'll take it back if you don't let go of me."
Surai broke away from the hug and looked down at his new mini catapult set he had been bragging about for months. There was a litle pouch full of little round things, big enough to put in the catapult and fire away.
Surai looked up at Akira again,
"Thanks, best bud."
"No pro, best bud."

#End#

A tear fell from Akira's eye, they had cut down from shed loads to little rivulets.
"Best buds forever."

Tombi
06-05-2007, 05:06 PM
[OoC/; It's Jungle Gym, by the way, not Jim... <<

Saraibre Ryu
06-06-2007, 02:29 PM
After flying aimlessly around for who knows how long, something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. Looking down at the ground, I saw nothing, only black cement and street lights. After a little while, I felt a strong feeling of sorrow and even death in my chest. It was tight and it hurt deeply. I hovered and landed in a tree, next to a pair of humans, one of which was in tears, over one teen who looked to be dead.

This is...devastating to her. I can't stop the feeling from penetrating my body. I thought.

Then I felt somehting else as the agony and somberity melted away in the chest. I sensed a dark, blood lusting feeling around. I couldn't find out where it was, at least not as a raven.

If I change infront of her, I'll be hunted as a bounty again for certain. I thought.

I hoped that the dark thoughts would leave me, but the other person did not know. I let out a caw or two, hoping I would get her attention.

Meshi
06-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Akira looked up as soon as she heard the crow, she then looked around with tears still sorrowfully falling from her eyes. She had set Surai down on a side walk bench and she herself was kneeling on the cold, hard cement.
"What?" she looked at the crow with confusion, it was afs if it was trying to speak to her, "Whart do you want?!"

She let out a pain filled, blood curdling scream that echoed in the streets as she faced the sky, her arms were spread out either side of the her, and tears were rapidly escaping from her hazel eyes.
She then stopped and began to cry on Surai's stomach, her head rested on her arms and tears made the dead boys shirt wet.

"Unless you can do anything, go away!" she yelled at the crown while face down on Surai's shirt.

Saraibre Ryu
06-07-2007, 10:51 PM
I felt the darkness receed momentarily. I flew off behind the tree, and shifted back into my, 'normal' form. I walked underneath the branch I was just sitting on, and looked at the pained girl.

"Maybe I can do something about her." I replied, my hood masking most of my face. "I might be able to bring her back, but not here. It isn't safe."

I felt the dark feeling come back in a sudden rush. I looked ahead, then behind me.

"Quickly, or you'll both end up dead for good."

xxxSakura
06-08-2007, 02:16 PM
OoC;; GAH! Espeon, come out already and save the poor damsel in distress XD

TOMBI-CHAN YOU HOPELESS FREAK >P

Ic;;
Misha felt her hair stood up at those very words. Oh god, he's so damn sharp, she bit her lip and thought, but guess I'll have to use the hard way. No choice.

Having decided what she would do, Misha sat upright, and stared hard at him. After a few seconds of observing, her gaze adverted to the bacon. Shrugging, she walked over to where the fire was. A couple of seconds later, the bacon sandwich was gone. Now came the awkward part. What the hell was she supposed to say to the stranger? Cuss a bit? Nah, he's probably even more vulgar than she was.

I'm just going to have to pretend that I don't realise my stone's missing... And when I find the chance to--

She stopped, turning around.

Silence greeted her, but she was sure there was something else. Did she just hear footsteps? Misha frowned as she heard the rustling of leaves... No, somebody's feet which were stepping on the leaves. Misha was fighting hard to resist a smirk from appearing on her face. Her chance was coming soon...

Meshi
06-08-2007, 08:01 PM
~oOc//: By the way Sabraire, they guy who's dead is a he, lol.

iC//:

Haruka - Streets - 5:00 p.m.

Akira looked up at the the female, she had one electric blue eye and the othr was violet.
This girl...she doesn't even know me...but she wants to help.

She wiped the tears from her eyes and face then blinked a few times. She took a deep breath and rested her hands on her knees,
"If this is a joke, you're a very sick person." she spoke with disgust, looking the girl up and down as if she were some abnormal creature from the third dimension.

Akira looked back at Surai, her eyes filled with ugly rage,
"What can you do anyway? He's dead...gone." the corner of her nose twitched as if were about to knock something down. Her nails grew as if an animals, they took a dagger shape and turned a rough brown colour.
If I see that Ezra again, I swear I'll kill him the same way he did Surai.

KOR
06-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Hakura- Top of Akira's Aparment- 5:30 p.m.

Ezra went to the top of Akira's apartment building and began to watch. He was waiting to make his move on whoever wielded a stone. His cold grey eyes were staring at nothing. He thought,

"Akira will come looking for revenge. She will be a tough one to kill."

Ezra kept watching and waiting on the building. The sun was starting to come down. Then it would be night. It would be perfect for Ezra to kill Akira.

Saraibre Ryu
06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
OOC: I did it again...stupid me. I really have to stop posting at 6am >_<

BIC: I looked back behind me, watching for the hunters that were after me.

"This is no joke. I don't do such things, it isn't in my nature." I answered.

I felt a sudden shock of dark bloodlust, then there was a second of silence before a gunshot. I moved, so whoever I was with wouldn't get hurt. The bullet went through my clothing, and into the nearest building. The pain from the shot was sudden, even though it only grazed my side, it was deep. I held my side in pain, knowing that the shot came from a far off handgun.

"Go, and run!" I said. "Or they'll get you too."

I took out a katana from my sheath under my cloak, and stabbed the gunner, who was running at me with a long knife in his hand. Another dark man was running towards the girl and her friend. I knew I had to hurry before I really couldn't do anything, and probably get myself killed because I made it look like I was lying. Taking out a kunai, I threw it at the other man, who's attention was then brought to me. He made a shot for my head with another knife. I blocked it, but he kicked me where my wound was, but a quick movement and my blade had pierced his heart. With him falling to the ground, a lifeless corpse, I clenched my side in agony.

I can't let them get it. They won't get it. I told myself. I'll only call him, or change into that when I absolutely need to.

Meshi
06-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Akria grabbed Surai's body and rushed into an alley way, she sat his dead body up and hugged him helplessly,
"I'll get revenge, Surai. I swear."
She watched as the female (name unknown) fought the men bravely, she was pretty good too.
Akira continued to hug her deceased best friend,
If that girl can bring him abck to life, I'll owe her forever. she thought, nothing would make her happy at that point, apart from seeing her best friend rise from the dead.

~oOc//: Very short.

Saraibre Ryu
06-09-2007, 12:49 PM
After I knew that the 'hunters' were gone, I walked over to the alley where the girl had hidden from my trackers. Still holding my shot side, I pulled out a small bottle from my cloak. Blood had ozzed across my hand from trying to stop the bleeding, but it still glinted in whatever light was left of the evening.

"Lay him down on the ground flat." I said, trying to keep the sound of pain back from my voice. "Depending on how long he's been like this, depends on how the reaction of the healing process will work."

I held up the bottle to show her what I was going to heal her friend with. Blood dripped onto the cement, off my hand. I knew that I couldn't heal my own wound until what I had said to do first was completed. Even if I bled to death first, or something else killed my, I intended to keep my word. Even if this person wasn't the same as me.

I watched around, just in case more disturbances were coming, but my sense was blurred by my pain. I could feel a dim, dull feeling of evil, but I couldn't determine where, or how far.

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
OOC: I left for a day, and now I don't know what's going on...can someone fill me in, please?

Meshi
06-09-2007, 03:42 PM
~oOc//: Well, Surai's dead, it's 5:30 p.m by the, anyway, Surai's dead ad Akira has met this girl whos name we don't know yet.
The girl has just killed two thugs and she's wounded. Akria is in an alleyway and she just promised Surai that she'll get revenge.

So really, uou haven't missed anything.

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 05:31 PM
OOC: Oh, thankyou very much.

IC: The two familiar metal balls from before rolled quietly into the alley where Akira was standing. Stealthily, they crept up behind her, rolling by themselves, without an outside force. Suddenly, they stopped, and a clicking sound could be heard. Metal cables slowly slithered out of them, and started to make a circle around Akira. Then, metal bars jetted up from the cable, starting to form a cage around Akira.

As the cage was clicking into place, Dokou jumped down from a rooftop into the alley, removing his metal mask and breathing a cloud of sleeping-gas towards Akira and the forming cage.

KOR
06-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Ezra heard the gun shot. He jumped off the roof and traced it to the source. She saw a girl with Akira who looked like she was doing something to Surai. Then she saw Dokou going to capture Akira. Ezra hid himself and threw two shuriken at Dokou. He said,

"She's my prize. I won't let that stone escape me."

The shuriken spun at high speed heading towards Dokou's head.

Psychic Oats
06-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Dokou's eyes opened wide with fear, and the shuriken clanged off his metal mask. He recoiled a bit, but regained himself, watching the cage click into place around Akira. The cloud of sleeping gas had engulfed most everyone by now, including Ezra.

Dokou turned and held up his hands, revealing metal guards on his arms. He was prepared to defend himself, in case the sleeping gas took too long.

KOR
06-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Ezra saw the people in front of him slowly going to sleep. His eyes widened and he closed his mouth and thought,

"Sleeping gas!?"

Ezra lept back to escape the gas and pulled a rope from him with a hook on it. He threw it on top of one of the roofs and climbed up. Once he got to the top he pulled out two metal balls. He pulled out a match and lit both of them. He threw them down and he yelled,

"Take this metal man!"

Ezra then took out several shuriken and sent out a barrage of small shuriken at the masked man. The sleeping gas was rising up towards the roof. He said,

"If that doesn't kill them nothing will."

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 02:48 AM
The two metal balls dropped down, clinking off Dokou's metal arm guards, and exploding. Before the smoke could clear, the shuriken rained down into the explosion. Meanwhile, the cage was still clicking itself around Akira. The smoke cleared, revealing Dokou's cloak and hood, ripped up on the ground. However, Dokou was no where to be found. Suddenly, he appeared behind Ezra, kneeing him in the back. Then, he held out his arm, the metal guard on it producing a small blade. Dokou rushed towards Ezra, blade extended.

KOR
06-10-2007, 03:15 AM
Ezra felt the driving knee into his back and fell on his knees. Then he took out his sword and tripped Dokou with his feet. He then slashed at him with his sword. He said,

"You won't kill me that easy metal freak."

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 03:23 AM
OOC: Dokou isn't really a metal freak ;_; He just wears a metal mask over his mouth that helps him breath (he was born with breathing problems), and metal arm guards for protection. He is a poison freak, though.

IC: Dokou moved his arms in front of his stomach, blocking the sword. Sparks flew into the air, and Dokou shot a cloud of poison gas towards them while landing on the ground. The gass ignited with the sparks and started exploding, the firey inferno heading towards Leo and Dokou. Dokou smiled and made a motion as if he were tipping a hat.

"Looks like you have a flame to put out," he said grinning, as he jumped off the building and threw three more metal balls onto the roof. They rolled around and clicked open, creating an electric cage around Ezra and the coming flames.

As Dokou walked towards the almost completely caged Akira, he looked back up towards the huge explosion that was heading towards the trapped Ezra.

Mewchirio
06-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Hiya'll! I'm back! So what's happened with everyone???

Chewy Chi

Saraibre Ryu
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
OOC: Okay, that all seemed to happen at once...I'll try and do something and not mess anything up...hopefully...

BIC: My senses were dulled even more by the poison gas, and the sleeping gas. I struggled to stay awake without breathing. I saw a cage form around the girl. It had electricity around it. I thought as hard as I could. Taking out the stone under my cloak, I held it firmly in my hand, while putting the medicine vile away in another pocket.

I must use my stone to save her, but I cannot die. I have no one to entrust my stone to, because I know no one to trust it with. changing into it may result as my death, but I have to try. I thought.

Concentrating on the stone, then the cage that surrounded what I know thought of to be an ally, I took the electricity away from the machine, making it a motionless heap of metal, or at least it was as if it were frozen and had no ability to move. I felt more power in the stone.

Maybe, I can use the power in the stone to make my form stronger. Or at least live to see tomorrow. I thought hazily.

I knew that in a few more second, I would have to breathe. I uncovered my mouth, and felt rage in my chest. A black aura eclosed my body, it may have been dark enough to be noticed in all the smoke and gas, but I wasn't perceptive enough at the time to tell. I felt my whole body change into a completely different form. One I would use only for an extremely good reason.

As the aura receeded, my oversoul form remained. I let out a thundering roar, using the power of my stone to summon a thunderstorm. I leapt up, and tried with a blurred sense toblow the gasses away with my wings. My wound from the gunshot remained, showing a long bloody slash mark on my side. It still bled, but my senses slowly turned back to normal now that I was high above the gas cloud. Ominous clouds started to gather, and a light rain started.

OOC: This is what I look like now, and I did draw it freehand no books, all out of my head: http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scanpg9.jpg Akira's head would be at almost the same ehight as the shoulders, just they woul be a little taller.

KOR
06-10-2007, 05:26 PM
The explosion engulfed the trapped Ezra. When it faded away Ezra had cuts all overhis body. His clothes were ruined and practically destroyed. He pulled out his half destroyed sword and chopped at the metal ball and it split in half and the electrical field broke. He tried to get up but he was too damaged. He thought,

"I have to get out of the city. Head back to my outpost and re-group. I'll be back though."

Ezra dissapeared. He was off the building and on a black horse. He rode out of the city and made his way to an outpost only about a quarter mile away from the city. He walked in to reveal scrolls, weapons and an enourmous amount of supplies.

Saraibre Ryu
06-10-2007, 05:37 PM
The rain grew to a heavy downpour, and lightning began to strike. It started off small, but then it built up to huge thunderbolts. Even though I was airborn, I knew they would not strike me. I had control over them, for as long as I had strength in my body, and control over myself. I landed back in the alley, now that the gas was gone from my rain and gusts I had made with my wings. I took a metal bar in my fangs and ripped it off. My tail took another two and ripped them off as well. I moved the dead body out of harms way, and took the vile from under my wing. I dropped a few drops of liquid in his mouth, then one on his chest. Hiding the vile once again, I turned to the masked figure, and roared at him.

"You will pay for what pain you have caused in the past." I threatened in a demonic voice.

Looking at him with an intimidating glare of glowing amber eyes, I summoned a thunderbolt to strike where he was standing. Knowing metal would conduct, he had a very slim chance of escaping. What he was was beyond my knowing, so if he lived would be up to him, but hittimg him was almost undenyable.

Tombi
06-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Takai smiled slightly.

"No one can resist the power of bacon," He said lazily, carelessly tossing the stone up and down in his hand. He met her gaze and grinned pointedly, slipping the stone back into his pocket. He stood up, stretched, and wandered over to the tree where his top and hoddie were swinging. He pulled them on quickly and pulled up his hood.

"Leave, if you wish."

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Dokou's eyes were wide with malice as he watched the electricity gather in the clouds, directly above him.

"This is the true power..." he muttered, his inhumanly wide eyes staring up at the sky, "...Of those stones...?". The lightning bolt was nearly ready by now, and Dokou failed to move out of the way.

"Impeccable..."

The lightning bolt struck down with sickening speed onto Dokou, and he yelled with pain as he was thrown backwards into a building. Within in a flash, he was gone.

xxxSakura
06-11-2007, 10:07 AM
Ooc;; Da power of bacon? Thrashing Tombi XD

Ic;; Misha sweatdropped at Takai's lazy joke, but her fiery nature instantly came back when he said his last sentence. She, the tough cookie, wasn't going to run away, leaving her enemy, who stole her stone, to fight whoever was coming. That would shame her until she died!

"I'm not going anywhere without my stone, you idiot!" Misha yearned to yell, but she knew better. Her rash nature was going to spoil her plans if she didn't learn to keep her big mouth shut. Biting her lips, she continued staring forward.

"Just shut up!"

Saraibre Ryu
06-11-2007, 12:48 PM
I saw that the threat was gone. It didn't matter if he had lived after this or not, at least he was gone. So was the other person. The lightning faded and were only small flashes now, but the heavy rain still dripped off my wings, my claws and my head. I stood there, not moving, feeling energyless. I had lost a good amount of blood, which still oozed out of my gun wound and fell onto the wet concrete in a small pool. I breathed heavily as I sauntered back over towards the other two. I looked at the one I put the medicine on.

Now it should work, but he has been dead for awhile, so movement will not be capable until he's fully recovered. I thought. But we have no time for that. I'll have to use it.

I took out my stone, the same color as the ring marks along my body, and put it on the boy's chest, my claws overtop of it. I concentrated on the stone, then the medicine, then the body of him. The stone glew dimmly under my claw, then faded back to its normal coloring. I took the stone off of him, looking at him, waiting for any vital signs. After a moment, his hand moved, then his breathing slowly came back. As he grew more aware of his surroundings, I became more dizzy, hazy and lightheaded. As concrete came up to greet my head, I was struggling to breathe, as it was heavy, and slow. I had to stay awake, or I would meet death in my slumber.

I must stay awake, even if I cannot change back until I have energy, I must stay awake. I told myself. I'll use the stone only one last time tonight.

Holding the stone in my claw, it glew dimmly as it did before. I felt a surge of energy go through me, and I used that strength to change back into a human. Lying face down in, I had no energy left to move my hood off of my head, or take my posessions off of my back. I used whatever strength of my own to stay awake. If I relied on the stone for too many favors, it would surely become out of my control.

Mewchirio
06-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Nice picture, Saraibre! I think it's awesome.. Wish I could draw that well
So, whats happened?

Chewy chi

PS^ Yay, post 100!

Meshi
06-11-2007, 04:03 PM
~oOc//: Whoa! Y'all literally went nuts!

~iC//: Akira's eyes slowly closed as the sleeping gas surrounded her, the only thing she could think about was Surai's safety. Her body collapsed onto the floor of the cage that had clicked itself around her, Surai's body had been left ojn the outside, leaving only Akira's body to be trapped by the metal cave.

"Keep....eyes....open" She tried to wake herself up, but it was no use, the gas was just too strong.

NO! They'll get the stone if they kill me! WAKE UUUUUUUUP!! Akira tried so hard to wake herself up, but she couldn't.

Tombi
06-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Takai shrugged, smiling at her fiery nature.

"As you wish," He said flatly, turning away. "You want your stone... come get it."

He slowly walked into the trees, smirking to himself.

Here it comes... He thought, his face shadowed by his hood. His hand automatically strayed to his sword, but he scolded himself.

I can't attack her... unless she attacks me first...

Saraibre Ryu
06-11-2007, 10:57 PM
OOC: Thanks! I actually had to redraw that same dragon because I had already a similar one, but not in the right colors.

IC: I had barely any energy left in my body, but I knew that I had to move. Slowly, I pulled myself along the ground, gravity being in its selfish nature and pulling my possesions down to make them feel heavier than they were. I still had blood coming out of my wound when I finally was in reaching distance of the two others. The one who was dead was barely breathing, but he had been nearly fully dead for I don't know how long, and wouldn't be able to move until he woke up, thanks to the stone, or he wouldn't have been able to move for at least twelve hours.

I put my hand on the girls shoulder, and shook it the best I could. Realizing that after a few minutes of doing this, physical awakening wouldn't work. I put my hand on her back, almost out of reach, and concentrated on her chest. I mumbled unearthen language and slowly I felt a coldness come into my arm. A purging magic that I had learned from my childhood would rid her of the affects of the gas, but caused my great pain in doing such an act for a minor affect.

I let my arm go after I knew that it would've been enough. I took my arm back and held it in pain. I rolled over a few times, ending up back on the other end of the alley. I knew I had exorted the last bit of strength I had to help these two. At least I knew my word was kept.

Sabari, wherever you are, come to the sound of my thoughts. I said in my mind.

Everything went dark, but I felt a rush of coldness evelope my body. My breaths became shallow, long, and exasperated. It was only a matter of time until I knew it would be too late to save my own life.

Tombi
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
[OoC/; I need Sakura. Blaaargh. Hurry up. XDD

xxxSakura
06-13-2007, 12:40 PM
[OoC/; I need Sakura. Blaaargh. Hurry up. XDD
Ooc;; It's not my problem, I dunno how to continue. I need Draco-chan to come and play a part as well. It's awkward right now XD

Meshi
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Surai's eyes opened slowly, there was a dull greay gas around them, and Akira as hugging him loosely.

"Akira!" she shifted slightly and looked at his limbs, they were once again joined together, no veins supporting dangerously hanging limbs.

"I'm alive!" he called out, but then quickly grasped the situation, looking around.
"Akira, wake up." he shook Akira's shoulder gently.

Tombi
06-13-2007, 04:06 PM
[OoC/; Okay. How's this?

I need Draconic Espeon AND Sakura. Blaaargh. Hurry up. XDD

KOR
06-13-2007, 05:50 PM
Ezra walked into his outpost. There were several different weapons. His own sword had been bashed up by cutting through that metal ball and the explosion. He saw a Halberd about as tall as himself. He grabbed the Halberd and another two poutches of shuriken. Then he grabbed two bags of unkown items. He took off his old armor and donned a new set of black leather armor. He also brought a small necklace with a black orb around him. He said,

"I didn't think i would have to use this."

Ezra left and called his horse. He got on and started to ride back into the city.

Saraibre Ryu
06-13-2007, 11:23 PM
OOC: My character used a vile of elixer, then her own stone power to revive Surai, as he had only been dead for a few hours. Of course my character is almost dead unless someone does something to help her.

BIC: I felt weaker, cold, and everything was covered in a black haze. My vision wasn't as alive as I needed it to be, and I knew that soon, I would die. I could barely hear anything, but I knew that the boy had awoken for real, and that even more of my life that was used to make him breathe again was slipping even farther out of my own reach.

They won't see me, unless they step in my blood. I thought to myself. My dark clothing makes me non-exsistant in the darkness, as I've always had it, but now, for once in a long time, I need to be seen.

I felt a small nudging between my arm and the wet concrete. I knew it was who I had called on before, but I doubt that he could save my life now.

Meshi
06-14-2007, 03:39 PM
~oOc//: I don't know what to post.
Can you make a sound or something please?

Mewchirio
06-14-2007, 05:03 PM
You don't know what to post??? I don't even know where my character is!!!

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
06-15-2007, 04:08 AM
OOC: Fine, I'll post something else.

BIC: I laid motionless, with a constant nudging by my arm. I knew it was Sabari, my black dragon. My only friend. He had been by me ever since I lost my parents. He was always looking out for me, making sure I would be alright at every turn on the path of life. Unfortunately, he hadn't been for this one. Even though he had the ability to change from the size of an adult dragon, to the size of a small puppy, the size he was now, he had a fierce protective side to him, that often looked like selfishness, or stubbornness. He let out a low growl, making sure I wasn't fooling him.

Right now, I was hinging between life and death. I remembered something of my past, something I never wanted to go back to again.

*Flashback*

It was dark and stormy and the wind thrashed at the windows like ravenous beasts. I stayed huddles in a corner, frightened and alone with a cloak as my only item of concealment. I was only six. I was shaking with fear and my eyes were filled with anxiety and pain. I held a thick, black silk bag tightly in my hand as thunder and lightning fought amongst themselves.

The door of my room flew open, then suddenly shut as my mother came rushing in, a look of panic and shock on her face. She came over to me and kneeled down to my level. I looked right into her blue eyes.

"Listen Isara. You need to do something for mum." She began.

She put something in the pouch and put it into my hand, closing it with her own and holding it.

"You need to take care of this, its very important to me, and dad. Don't let anyone else take it away from you. Okay?" She told me kindly.

I nodded, still fear stricken. She helped me up and lead me to the back door of the room. My bedroom door was then banged on repeatedly, and my mother, trying not to show any fear, lead my ever so quicker to the door. She gave me a bag filled with clothes, rations, and other supplies.

"Now I need you to run into the forest, and don't look back." She instructed, trying to hide the pain and sorrow in her voice. " I need you to change into that horse your mom likes when you turn into something else."

"But mom," I said innocently, almost stammering. "Why do I have to go? Whats wrong? Where's dad?"

She shook her head, and ushered me out the door. "Look, I just need you to run away from here now!"

My mother never had spoken to me this way, even when she was angry with me. I was hurt by how she spoke to me, and recoiled at that comment. Doing as she told me, I changed into a midnight blue colored horse with black legs, ears, mouth, tail and mane. The bag was still slung around my neck. There was a crash inside and my mother looked back in fear.

"Go now!" She cried, running at me.

I fled from the house towards the forest that surrounded it in a full gallope. After a moment, I heard many gunshots, and everything but the storm was deathly silent. I stopped, not even reaching the edge of the forest. I turned around and ran back to the house, finding both my parents in a horrifyingly state of death. They had been mercilessly shot. No, slaughtered for an unknown reason. A dark man came into the doorway, pointing a gun at me.

"Don't move, or you'll join them." He threatened.

I didn't move. I didn't respond. I was filled with sheer agony, hate, revenge, enragement, and somberness. I stood up slowly, glaring at the man deathly from under my hood as more armed men came into the door. A black whirlwind surrounded me, and everything went black.
After I had woken up, lying on the floor with a grey sky greeting my first look of the day, I examined my surroundings. The house was almost completely obliterated, and the men's bodies lyed in lifeless bloody heaps on the ground. I stood up, finding blood on my own hands.

Did I do this? I thought to myself, becoming more fearful.

I looked at my deceased parents. Tears flowed down my face and I struck the ground with my fist until it bled. After a moment, I got up, took my bag and put it around my shoulder. I felt around for the pouch and emptied its contents into my hand. It was a bright blue stone that fit nicely into my hand. I took some flint and iron and lit some of what was left of the house. After sauntering to the edge of the wood, I turned back to see the reamains of my home fully aflame, with the corpses of my parents and their murderers inside it.

I know, it had to have been the stone they were after. I thought. Whatever happens, I swear on my blood that I'll protect it with my life, no matter what gets in my way.
*End Flashback*

Sabari stilll shook my arm, growling at a louder level, not taking any notice to the other people across from us.

xxxSakura
06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
[OoC/; Okay. How's this?

I need Draconic Espeon AND Sakura. Blaaargh. Hurry up. XDD
Ooc;; I'm gonna second that.

Lmao, I'm laughing when I saw Meshi's post, and Chewy Chiro-chan's reply X)

Meshi
06-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Surai heard the louder growl from the little dragon, he looked around and saw something moving in the corner of his eye. At first, he was surprised and didn't know what it was, but then decided to go see who or what it was.

As he slowly got up, he thought of all the possibilities it could be,
A dog? A hobo? Well, all the possibilities in his brain.
As he slowly approached the area, he noticed that there were two figures, one coal black, and another larger.
"H-hello?" he stepped closer, his body kept low.
He got right close to the figures and knelt down, moving a hand over the larger figure's face. He moved the hair out of the way, then stopped for a few moments,
A g-girl?
Not just any girl, a pretty one at that. Surai always had a weakness for pretty girls, but of course, he was used to being around one fo them, Akira.

Surai eventually moved again, leaning in close to take a good look at her, she looked very pale and weak. It came to his attention that the little figure was a dragon, a small, dark dragon.
"Whoa...a dragon. A real life dragon...in the flesh." Surai said with a hint of exctitement in his low voice.

Saraibre Ryu
06-16-2007, 04:43 AM
OOC: This is what Sabari looks like, he's about the size of a small dog right now, but he can change it like I mentioned before: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa15/22HotToHandle/dragblackstretch.jpg

BIC: I felt movement among my face, and a close voice. Sabari jumped onto my side defensivly growling at whoever was looking at me, getting slightly bigger in size. He had violey colored eyes that were easily noticable, but they changed depending on his mood. They went from violet to a bright, reddish gold color. I opened my eyes and saw the boy I had revived, and Sabari trying to ward him away. Muttering something in some odd language, he withdrew from his protective acts, and looked at the boy right in the eyes, his own turning back to violet.

"Are you just going to stand there, or help her before she dies?" Sabari asked sarcastically.

His mouth never moved when he spoke, it was something he called open telepathy, which was telepathy anyone could hear as if they were verbaly speaking.

Sabari got off of me as I tried to get myself up. I only fell back to the ground, having the pain and blood loss from the wound preventing me from moving. I had my eyes half closed, as if I were dead, and laid there, unable to do anything. Everything was fading, then it went totally black, and I lost track of everything.

Mewchirio
06-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Ooc;; I'm gonna second that.

Lmao, I'm laughing when I saw Meshi's post, and Chewy Chiro-chan's reply X)
Glad that you find this funny :), but it's true! I don't know where I am!
Nice pic Saraibre, again!
Meshi, shall I just put Ryfar somewhere and what does my stone do???

Chewy Chirio

Saraibre Ryu
06-17-2007, 05:23 AM
OOC: Just something I found on Photobucket. Now I have to wait for .Meshi.....

Psychic Oats
06-17-2007, 03:48 PM
OOC: I'm not forgetting about this, I'm just waiting a bit more until I have Dokou attack again =P

Meshi
06-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Surai jumped back when the dragon spoke, his mouth didn't seem to move, which creeped him out completely.

"Holy fireflies! I-i-it talks!! Without moving it's framin' mouth!" he clutched his chest as he spoke, taking deep breaths.

Akira's fingers moved again, Surai's glance flickered to her. He rushed forward and grabbed her hand,
"Akira, a-are you waking up now?" he asked in a panicked voice, her eyes began to open slowly, but her vision was blurry at first.
"Sur-rai?" she muttered, "Y-you're alive? Oh god, you're alive!" she shot up and hugged him tightly.

When she let go of him, her hands were still on his shoulders and she was looking at him with a glowing face,
"My god, I thought you were seriously dead for good. I cried and everything!"
"It's okay, I'm fine now, I seem to be completely alive. Do I have you to thank for that?"
"Um, no, you have her to tha-" Akira stopped as she looked at the girl who had saved Surai, she was still sat up the way Surai had put her.
"She saved me?" Surai asked with a tone of disbelief,
"Yeah," Akira looked back at him with a weird expression, "What, you think girls can't save people now?"
"N-no, it's not that. It's just that, she's...she's-"
"Spit it out."
"She doesn't look like the type who would save people."
"So you say, and yet you're here, talking and breathing." Akira chuckeld.

Surai moved over to the girl, avoiding eye contact with the dragon.
"She's hurt," he said quietly, moving hair from her face.
"Wow, you're a regular Doc Martin."
"Who's Doc Mart-"
"Doesn't matter, we need to help her."
Surai crouched for a moment, not knowing what to do, until:
"Hey! You have your backpack right?"
"Yeah,"
"So..."
"Oh yeah!"
Akira took the bag from her back and zipped it open, she looked for the girl's wound and began to clean it carefully with some cloth and tweezers.

~oOc//: There y'all go.

Saraibre Ryu
06-20-2007, 12:14 AM
"Yes I can speak." Sabari replied. "I'm not a primitive dragon."

He crouched along my neck as who I had heard to be Akira and Surai helped me with my wound. Some feeling came back to me, and a more perceptive outlook returned. It was just intime to feel more dark aura's come near. Sabari sensed them as well, coming off my back and slinking into a dark corner.

A man slowly walked into the alley, unnoticed by anyone. He walked silently, in an inhumane manner. For that's what he was. Inhumane. There was a knife, curved and almost looked like a living relic. Sabari, wasting no time, grew to the size of a great dane and launched himself at the figure, stabbing his claws right through its torso. It fell to the ground in a pile of ashes. Then suddenly, a mass of dark figures mobbed Sabari. He threw many of them away, turning to the other two.

"Take her somewhere safe." She said, fighting off black humanoid creatures. "I'll be fine, I've dealt with these beings many times before, just take her somewhere indoors!"

Meshi
06-20-2007, 08:44 PM
"There!" Surai pointed to a door, it was rusted but had to do. Akira rushed towards it as Surai picked up the girl in his arms.
"It won't budge!" Akira tugged at the door knob, it was completely busted.
She decided to use the claws she still had, they hadn't returned yet. As he hacked at the door, it became more and more loose with every hit. Surai stepped forward when he thought the door was weak enough to kick down. He did so and rushed inside, it was dark and drops of water could be heard in the corner.

Akira looked back at the transformed dragon,
"Need help?"

Mewchirio
06-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Meshi, you still haven't answered my question????????

Chewy Chi

Meshi
06-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Glad that you find this funny :), but it's true! I don't know where I am!
Nice pic Saraibre, again!
Meshi, shall I just put Ryfar somewhere and what does my stone do???

Chewy Chirio
~oOc//: Oh right, what is your stone again?

Saraibre Ryu
06-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Sabari leapt up high, out of the swarm of black creatures, trying to attack him and myself. Landing back into the alley, he let out a huge black and silver flame, decimating the horde and leaving nothing but a few floating black ashes.

"Not anymore Akira." Sabari replied. "But thanks for the offer."

Shrinking to the size of a large mastiff, he walked inside after Surai, taking one last look around outside.

"As long as she's inside until she's at least fully healed, or until sun rise, she'll be safe from the Soulments. If she goes back outside when its still dark, or she's still bleeding, they'll attack again." He explained to anyone who was listening.

Mewchirio
06-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Earth stone! :)

Chewy Chirio

Meshi
06-22-2007, 06:45 PM
~oOc//: Chewy, yours can start earthquakes and mud slides, anything you want really, as long as it involves earth.

~iC//: Akira nodded her head when Sabari spoke,
"Soulments?" her head jerked back, "What? They eat your soul or something?"
Surai took off his jacket and covered the girl with it,
Wow....she's beautiful, man. He felt his face go hot.

~oOc//; Aww, sorry it's short, I'm doing lots of stuff right now, involving music.

Saraibre Ryu
06-22-2007, 07:05 PM
OOC: Hee hee. I'm spriting while role playing.

Sabari looked at Akira. "Yes, somewhat along the lines of that. But they're much worse than that."

Sabari removed my shoulder belt which carried all my belongings and threw it on his own back. I felt more awake, and cluing back into reality. In a second, I was about to grab whoever wrist was nearest to me, but before I could twist someones arm, Sabari bit down on it hard. He looked at me with golden amber eyes. I stared into them, and slowly became les tense and more calm. Sabari slowly let my arm out of his mouth.

"You called for me at too late of a time." He said calmly as his eyes turned blue. "Next time you over work yourself like that, it'll kill you, or..."

Sabari looked at the other two, knowing they knew absolutely nothing about me, and that talking about my issues and conditions while they only knew me as a stranger wasn't in our best interest.

"Or you'll most likely end up dead in a short amount of time." He lied.

"I know that." I replied, trying to stand up.

I knew that my hood was off, and there was no point in putting it back on while I was inside. I wasn't sure how to respond. Do I thank tham first, tell them my name, ask what happened? What?

Mewchirio
06-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Somewhere not too far away

Ryfar was riding the mudslide as fast as he could away the city, going down a nearby mountain. He knew that others had stones and he had to find them, but he couldn't see them in the city. So he was running (Or riding) down into the country to try to find others...

Chewy Chi

Meshi
06-24-2007, 11:37 AM
~oOc//: By the way Saraibre, what is yur character's name?

Saraibre Ryu
06-24-2007, 11:38 AM
OOC: I haven't said yet. You could have someone ask it.

Meshi
06-28-2007, 11:13 AM
~oOc//: I'll post when I get home, :).

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 01:34 AM
OOC: I've been waiting forever, when will you get home?

Meshi
06-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Surai stepped forward and cleared his throat, but his head was down.
"Er...hi. M-my name's Surai, can I a-ask what yours is?"

Akira glanced at Surai and smiled, she began to chuckle, trying to cover it up with her hand.
He's never acted this way around girls, he must really like her. she smiled happily and continued to talk to Sabari.
"So, these soul-what-you-ma-call-its, they're specifically after you why?"

~oOc//: Sorry. I'm in science at the moment.

Mewchirio
06-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Aaaah, young love....

Anyway, here I am, back again:

Ryfar noticed something up ahead. it looked like three people, but it was hard to tell. He dived into the earth, creating a tunnel ahead of him heading towards them...

Mewchirio

Meshi
06-29-2007, 07:23 PM
~oOc//: Chewy, I think it would be abad idea traveling in that way. You're attracting a lot of attention to yourself, putting your character in more danger of being caught and getting the stone taken off him.

Saraibre Ryu
06-29-2007, 11:47 PM
"My name is Isara." I replied. "This, as you already might know is Sabari."

He bowed his headwhen his named was spoken. "Do you have somewhere where a conversation is more suitable to take place? Just as it'll take a bit of explaining from the both of us for you to understand what the Soulments are."

I nodded in a greeance with Sabari, only because I trusted his judgement. These two did save my life with the other option of just leaving me there to die. But many people had done that in the past only to pretend to be a trustworthy person, then try and kill me or Sabari, or try and take what was now my stone. Why would he tell these uhmans what was going on? There must have been a very good reason for him not to even try and interrogate them at all. I couldn't sense the good in people anymore, only the dark intentions inside them.

Mewchirio
06-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Okay, i'll change it..

Mewchirio

Meshi
07-02-2007, 07:13 PM
"Yeah, uh- there's this empty hall just around the corner, I use it sometimes. We can go there, I practically own it." Akira said in a sudden happy tone and a smile.

Surai kept looking at Isara, he had never seen such beauty in his life before.

~oOc//: I'm dying!!

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 07:27 PM
OOC: How are you dying?

IC: It felt very odd the way Surai was looking at me. Sabari took notice too, but we both didn't say anyhting to each other. Walking into the empty hall, Sabari was the first to begin explaining, as he always was.

"Well, the 'Soulments' that we were talking about are actually broken fragments of peoples souls turned into controlable demons for whoever their creator is, use." He began.

"They're specialized in tracking, ambushing, and assasination." I added. "They've been after me since..."

I stopped, remembering my flashback I had while I was knocked out a while ago. I hated going back on things, especially when I had a past as conflicted and pained as mine. I tried to think of something else to finish off the sentence that didn't make it untruthful.

"Since I was given a stone by my mother."

"They've been after it and us for about a decade now, if not a little less time than that." Sabari continued "Not to mention that isn't the only reason they're after us. As you could tell, we aren't people you'd find walking about the streets on a daily basis."

"Abnormally different." I commented quietly.

Meshi
07-02-2007, 08:00 PM
~oOc//: I.........I don't know.

~iC//: "I-I don't think you're abnormal." Surai steped forward and put his hand on Isara's shoulder shyly.
"I think you're quite...normal looking, aside from the ears and eyes."

Akira smiled and dropped down on a bean bag chair, letting her legs fly then drop to the ground.

"Well, whatever these things are, we'll protect you from them," she said confidently, "We have a stone too."

"We- I'll do anything in my power to protect you, Isara."

Saraibre Ryu
07-02-2007, 08:49 PM
OOC: I thought I said that I looked like that picture minus the pointy ears.

IC: Now I felt really...odd. It wasn't bad, but It was just...odd. I was about to say something, but my other arm felt numb and it started to twitch. I looked at it, knowing what was going on. Sabari did as well, having been with me ever sincethe incident I hate going back to. Sabari took out a small, mythril braclet and I took my glove off. I put it around my wrist as best I could as it was acting absurdly. Then it stopped and my arm returned to normal.

"Now you'll have to keep that on." He said.

"I know that."

I looked out the window, not really staring at anyhting, but I was really looking at something. It wasn't there, but at the same time it was. It was difficult to explain, but if you knew my life story, it would. My thoughts were rather mixed up right now. I could concentrate on anything in a second, but now I couldn't and I knew it had something to do with Surai but it drove me into a two way thought process. One about who was tracking me down, the other about Surai.

"Akira, you remember that raven from awhile ago? The one in the park when Surai was nearly dead?" I asked.

Meshi
07-03-2007, 06:45 AM
"Y-yeah," Akira said hesitantly, she didn't want to remember it. Losing her best friend wasn't her best event.
"What about it?"

Surai wandered over to the minifridge, it was packed with fruits and bottles of water. He grabbed himself an apple and brought one for Isara.
I probably look a fool. he thought to himself, Get your act together Surai, she's a beautiful girl and you're a butt ugly guy.

~oOc//: Very confident, isn't he?

Saraibre Ryu
07-03-2007, 12:52 PM
OOC: Yes very.

IC: "If you want to know how I came to your presence, I was that raven."

I didn't expect them to believe me or not. After all, they wouldn't know what a 'nethlemancer'. They were both unconcious when I changed into my stone shadow form. At least it wasn't my real shadow form or they'd probably both be dead. I took the apple that Surai had given me.

Why does he act like this around me? I asked Sabari through a telepathic link we shared.

Because he's very fond of you thats why. Sabari answered expecting me to already know it.

And alot of people in my past had faked it before and either tried to kill me, Sabari or steal my stone. But this time was different. I couldn't sense anything black in Surai. He was totally blank, unlike anyone else I had met before. I kept that to myself and started eating my apple. Unknown to my well being, the mythril braclet slowly turned from indigo to a black. There were quick movements outside the window as well.

Meshi
07-03-2007, 05:12 PM
"Nice joke." Akira said with disbelief, she hadn't yet noticed the shadows moving outsidethe window, her attention was still focused on Sabari.

"Actually," Surai cut in, "I think if I had seen him, I would've believed it was him because...well, we're technically looking at a dragon here. So..."

Akira grabbed ehrself a bottle of water and clicked the sporsts cap off, taking a long sip.

"Actually, come to think of it, you just could've been."

Surai rolled his eyes and smirked,
"So anyway, where are you guys from?" he asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Saraibre Ryu
07-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I never really did like that question. Partly because I wasn't sure anymore, and everytime I tried to think back to it, my mind was a black haze.

"I-" I began, but the window began to rattle.

I looked back at it, so did Sabari. There were black shadowy figures fluttering about the window, trying to get in. There was a ramming and beating of the door with black claws trying to reach under the door.

"They can't be getting inside." Sabari stated.

I looked out the window and saw a black, human yet demonic figure outside the window on the roof top of a nearby building. I knew who it was immediately. I cursed to myself in some otherwordly language, knowing I really didn't have a way out. The mythril ring around my wrist began to crack, and I knew I had to get outside, or the worst would happen. There was a shot of pain in my head, an unbearable pain that I was yet familiar to me. I put my hand on my head, but I knew that wouldn't make it go away. Sabari looked at me, and finally clued into what was happening.

"Outside, I need to get outside now." I muttered.

"But we, you, the doors, exits are blocked." Sabari stammered.

I loked out the window. It was still storming from the battle before. I took out my stone with my other hand and it glew an neon blue. A lightning bolt came to the window and it went from black to its normal glass appearance.

Meshi
07-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Akira jumped out of her seat and right onto her feet, her eyes flickered at the window, it was rattling with dark figures outside, trying to get inside.

Surai looked down at the rug, he quickly kicked it aside. It revealed an escape door on the ground, old and rusted.

"Quick, Isara and Akira, go through here. Akira, you lead Isara to the other side, she'll be safe there. Sabari and I will stay and fight these things off and give you time."

He had a serious look on his face, unlikeever before. He seemed certain about fighting the soulmets off, but, of course, he was doing it for Isara, leaving Akira to take care of herself.

Akira was about to speak, but sudden dumbness came over her as she pulled the door open and jumped through, she held out her hand when she landed, waiting for Isara to come through,
"Coming or not?"

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2007, 11:05 AM
"She won't make it outside in time!" Sabari stated. "If she doesn't get out there now, it'll mean disatorous consequences for us!"

I felt no feeling in my hand, or in my whole arm that the band was on. The whole crystal had turned black, and at any moment was about ready to shatter into fragments. When it did, that would mean my Shadow Form would emerge, and I would unlikely have control over myself for who knows how long. Without hesitation, I summoned another lightning bolt to clear the window. I opened it, and jumped through, disappearing in the black void of night. The riot at the door immediately stopped, and the window was left as it was. Sabari jumped out of it himself, grabbing onto the concrete wall and holding himself there.

"This isn't good." He said. "Not good at all. We need to go after her before she gets herself into more trouble than she already is."

Sabari let go and fell a little into the shadows, but then the dragon soon returned larger than before.

"Get on, we're going after her."

Mewchirio
07-04-2007, 03:01 PM
Ryfar had been watching te progress with ntrest but now was the time to reval himself. He ran towards the 3 of them...

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
07-04-2007, 03:32 PM
OOC: If anyone says they pass my charry thats not Sabari, I look like some demonic black dog right now, I'll put a picture up in a sec.

Meshi
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
"Sweet!" Akira slid herself onto Sabari's back, making sure she didn't get in the way of his wings. Surai's eyes were wide and he was in shock, he had not seen a dragon that could change its size before.

Akira turned her head to see if Surai was there, but instead, she saw a person heading towards the three of them. Surai looked too,
"Who's that?"
"I dunno," Akira replied, "Come on, get on."
"O-okay," Surai hesitantly climbed onto Sabari's back, slowly edging forward.

Mewchirio
07-05-2007, 06:03 PM
"Hey, hey! wait up!" Ryfar shouted chasing after them like the wind. When he reached them he saw two people riding what looked like a abid dog. "Hey, my names Ryfar, you're the other stone bearers aren't you?" he said

mewchirio

Meshi
07-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Akira's head clicked round, she looked at the boy with great annoyance,
"I don' think you should be talking that loud, people will hear."

Surai fidgeted uncomfortably and tried to get himself settled,
"Yeah, you should- not be talking that- LOUD!"

Akira looked over her shoulder,
"Neither should you."
"Sorry, I just can't get settled."
"What did you say your name was again?" Akira asked the boy.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 07:10 PM
OOC: They is riding Sabari the dragon Mewchiro, not me. I'm elsewhere right now.

IC: "We really don't have time for more delays." Sabari commented frantically. "If you are coming Ryfar, get on now. We'll have time for introductions later."

There was a large crash and the sound of cement pieces falling to the street and two pitch black figures went by. One was chasing the other, and they were both indistinguishable. Sabari had a look of angered and sadened inpatience on his face as he waited for the other three to make up their minds.

OOC: Sorry for shortness. The 'block' is happening again.

Meshi
07-05-2007, 09:26 PM
~oOc//: And now....we wait for chewy to post.

Saraibre Ryu
07-05-2007, 10:48 PM
OOC: Yep. Hopefully before Sabari bites his head off.

Mewchirio
07-06-2007, 03:37 PM
OOC: Damn, sorry, got kicked off computer. Sorry sabari, i didn't relise.

"Yeah, sure, i'm on" he said. "Sorry about shouting" He climbed aboard the dragon and said. "my names Ryfar by the way"

Mewchirio

Saraibre Ryu
07-08-2007, 04:11 PM
"Good, now hold onto me or you won't like gravity all to much." Sabari said.

With a huge wingbeat he accended into the sky at a fast rate, until the city was far below us.

"If you see anything black and unearthly moving around, let me know right away there should be two of them together." Sabari explained.

Keeping at that height, he scanned around looking for something that the others wouldn't believe if it was explained to them.

Mewchirio
07-11-2007, 04:03 PM
"There's something down there that black and looks enearthly, I think!" Ryfar told Sabari

Mewchirio

Psychic Oats
07-13-2007, 03:07 AM
Suddenly, a sleek, steel harpoon shot up from the ground far below, narrowly missing the dragon. It whistled through the air as it flew by, slowly reaching the top of it's trajectory, and being pulled back to the ground by an attached rope. At the same time, a dark, hooded figure leapt onto a tall roof top, holding an enormous harpoon gun under his left arm. He looked up at the dragon and its passengers, reloading the harpoon into the gun, and readying it to fire.

Saraibre Ryu
07-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Sabari roared at whoever the shoter was, bu then stopped and realizeed that he shouldn't have done so. A black demonic dog like beast came and tackled him. That black demonic dog like beast would be me.

"Alright, on three I want you to jump off my back." Sabari instructed, looking back at his riders.

Meanwhile I had the mad under my massive clawed paw. Or whatever you would call it. I was darkness itself right now, as a black misty aura radiated off of me. My eyes were a bloody amber color and they stared death at the shooter.

OOC: I'm getting the picture of what I look like up here as soon as my scanner starts working.

Mewchirio
07-13-2007, 06:13 PM
"Ok, start counting. If I don't get down there safely, I'm gonna send you staright to hell" Ryfar muttered

Mewchirio

xxxSakura
07-14-2007, 09:19 AM
OoC;; Greeeat, I transformed from a roleplayer into an onlooker. Where in the world ishh Tombi-chan~!? T,T

Mewchirio
07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
OOC: No idea where tombi is, but he hasn't posted for, like, ages!

Mewchirio

Meshi
07-17-2007, 08:14 PM
~oOc//: Busy with her sprite contest.

Psychic Oats
07-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Three metal balls rolled out from the shooter's pockets, taking their places around the accumulation of darkness that was pinning him down. Then, he snapped his fingers, and they produced a field of electricity, which completely engulfed the dog-like mass of darkness. At the same time, he breathed out, and a cloud of poison gas issued out towards the darkness. He threw a quick match into the cloud, and a huge explosion occured. Using the metal guards on his arms, legs, and chest, he was pushed back from the explosion without too much damage.

The man stood there, breathing heavily, as he watched the explosion and electricity engulf the dog-like creature.

"That...ought to leave a mark..."

Tombi
07-26-2007, 11:03 AM
[OoC/; Has Sakura died at all? ;-;

Meshi
07-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Where are we? What's going on? What up y'all?

Mewchirio
08-17-2007, 09:08 AM
I don't know either....

Mewchirio

Meshi
09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
~oOc//:What's going on people, who's supposed to be posting now?