PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans : New Allies... ( Numbah 2! )

espeonlover
05-22-2007, 03:42 PM
(dont crit that this is in the other section, the sign up, i want this to be here for a reason, i dont want crits, i dont want 'help' i just want people to join, kthxbye.)

this is after fireshadow came back and that, 3 years after.

------------------------------------------------

"Y'know, i have not been to pinkstar in ages" Sindy (starbolt) said to fireshadow as they were in the lounge of the titans tower. "HEADS UP!" a voice came from beside sindy. sindy put her head up, and was hit by the ball. Sindy whacked beastboy across the head. "Sufood uoy!" (you doofus!) Sindy yelled at beastboy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. No making yourself all powerful! if your from the first rp you may add powers on though.
2. Basic Pokemon Elite rules.
3. Basic RP rules.
4. No bad language.
5. Please respect other people in the RP.
6. Speak english!
7. Put "Titans Go!" in your post backwards.
8. Put the first letter of each rule in you post, and try to make them hidden please!
9. Put "Teen Titans" in your post backwards.
10. Please send posts properly.
11. Have fun!!! :smile:
12. No arguing!
13. Please follow the rules.
14. Please be as descriptive as you can in your posts, even though I may accept you into the RP anyway! :smile:
15. I will ignore anyone who crits or 'trys to help'

All rules are very important.

Characters:

Robin - Askketchum
Starfire - Me
Raven -
Beast Boy -
Cyborg -
Terra -

Form:

Name:
Description:
Powers:
History:
Home:
Other:
Starter Post:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sindy (Dont Call Her Starbolt anymore)
Personality: Sweet, kind, and very polite. She's a little shy, but very friendly.
she has become more bold now, and her crush on robin has tightened (meaning she loves him more :P)
Description:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/Anime-piper/anime/anime%20girls/159500-20060226154521.jpg
Powers: She has many, but hasn't discovered some of them. She has the abilty to levitate (fly), fire powerful beams of light from her hands, use telekenisis, and can read thoughts and feelings, in other words, she had telepathy. She also has a strange ability to learn languages from just touching someone or reading. Also, she has the ability to heal, but this power sometimes doesn't work. she now can control all elements, and can control sound aswell, her light and dark elements have advanced, and she can fire her pink starbolts... more advancedly.
History: Her mother passed away a couple of years ago, and her father seemed to stop caring about her. Now Shes a titans, and shes still strong, She Stopped loving max, and moved on to robin.
Home: Pinkstar
Other:
Starter Post: *Pokes top of page*

Lord Fedora
05-22-2007, 07:41 PM
You know what, I could really care less if you don't want help, there's no way you can physically prevent us from posting, and if you yell, I can just report you, so you'd only be hurting yourself. First of all, from the look of your standards a retarded monkey could get in easily, and do better than most of the people who this is going to attract. Second, that plot would make absolutely no sense to anyone who wasn't in the first RP. Third, one of your rules is

1. No making yourself all powerful!

And yet you have, let's see, 9 powers that can be used in battle, several of which could be counted as Power Playing all by themselves, and one seemingly ueless power that you basically just copied and modified off of Starfire. In fact, with the exception of the overwhelming amount of ultra powerful powers, she's exactly like Starfire. This is a complete and utter joke.

Absolman
05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Name: Cyborg
Personality: very cool. he is very fun to hang out with
Description: he is a mix of a black dude and a robot.
Powers: Sonic Blaster, twin lasers, various items (like a flash light and a battery.), very strong.
History: not quite sure
Home: earth
Other: did i mention he's a cyborg?
Starter Post: wont fill out yet. only fill out if accepted.

espeonlover
05-23-2007, 06:18 PM
Absolman your accepted, your the first one to post, well done.

Absolman
05-23-2007, 07:12 PM
'Man, i am hungry. Anyone else hungry?"

Lord Fedora
05-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Absolman your accepted, your the first one to post, well done.
You... didn't listen to a word I said. Oh well, no use trying to peirce the skull of one so thick headed and stubborn. Fare thee well n00b.

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 07:44 PM
'Man, i am hungry. Anyone else hungry?"

You double posted. Don't do that. Read the rules before you post, let alone RP.

espeonlover
05-25-2007, 07:16 PM
You double posted. Don't do that. Read the rules before you post, let alone RP.

it dont look like he double posted xD

oh well.

still absolman, we wernt suposed to start till ashketchum and someone else join.

and im gonna add somthing else on, incase some noobs didnt read it.

(dont crit that this is in the other section, the sign up, i want this to be here for a reason, i dont want crits, i dont want 'help' i just want people to join, kthxbye. I WILL IGNORE WHEN YOU DO!)

Lord Fedora
05-26-2007, 07:24 PM
it dont look like he double posted xD

oh well.

still absolman, we wernt suposed to start till ashketchum and someone else join.

and im gonna add somthing else on, incase some noobs didnt read it.
Esp, for the three thousand, seven hundred and fifty-sxth time, it's not your right to tell other people that they can't crit your Roleplay or that they can't help you. The only thing you're doing by ignoring and/or yelling at people for doing it is putting a sign on yourwself that says "hi, i is Epeonlover the wrlds enourmosest n00b evr!"

espeonlover
05-27-2007, 05:32 PM
sorry for double posting pe2k, just keeping this at top of list, as i dont want it to die.

Lord Fedora
05-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Oh, I get it. I'm on your ignore list. Very well then, could someone who isn't on her ignore list please tell her what I said before, but don't tell her I said it, otherwise she won't listen.

espeonlover
05-28-2007, 11:16 AM
I wonder when Ashketchum Comes on.