PDA

View Full Version : early evolution??

eptesicus
05-22-2007, 03:55 PM
My Golbat evolved into Crobat at Level 23 in Pokemon Diamond.. just 1 level after it evolved from Zubat!! I'm wondering if there is any good or bad thing about this? Should I keep it or should I restart and let it evolve into Crobat at a later level?

-ground
05-22-2007, 04:06 PM
That had also happened to me too. When it happened i was as shocked as you were but i think its fine, due to the fact that you can start Ev training early with the final form.....

Salamence
05-22-2007, 04:06 PM
My Golbat evolved into Crobat at Level 23 in Pokemon Diamond.. just 1 level after it evolved from Zubat!! I'm wondering if there is any good or bad thing about this? Should I keep it or should I restart and let it evolve into Crobat at a later level?
I doesn't matter unless there are any moves you wanted your crobat to know, that Golbat learns at a later level.

Who
05-22-2007, 04:08 PM
How long did you have zubat in your party for? That plays a huge role. Your zubat was probabaly at max happiness when it evolved into golbat, and so evolved into crobrat almost immeadiately.

eptesicus
05-22-2007, 04:11 PM
How long did you have zubat in your party for? That plays a huge role. Your zubat was probabaly at max happiness when it evolved into golbat, and so evolved into crobrat almost immeadiately.

My Zubat was raised from Level 1 since I hatched it from an egg by breeding a couple bats :oops: But really, I didn't do much to the Zubat.

pokeman
05-22-2007, 04:12 PM
ya, its no big surprise, it was just at max happiness

Who
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
My Zubat was raised from Level 1 since I hatched it from an egg by breeding a couple bats :oops: But really, I didn't do much to the Zubat.
That'll do it. Since you raised it from a level 1 hatchling, it gained happiness as it levels up ( I believe its about 5 happiness points for each level up on the lower side of the scale), and by the time it evolved, it was at its max.

eptesicus
05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
That'll do it. Since you raised it from a level 1 hatchling, it gained happiness as it levels up ( I believe its about 5 happiness points for each level up on the lower side of the scale), and by the time it evolved, it was at its max.

oh sweet. Are there any disadvantages though? I can't think of any.

Who
05-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Considering it learns attacks at the exact same levels Golbat does, I can't think of any.

TheEvilShyGuy
05-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I'd have to say keep it, there isn't a move Golbat can learn that Crobat can't .