PDA

View Full Version : Sinnoh Tournament

silverinesuicune
05-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Some friends and I are organizing a D/P tournament for anyone interested. Go here (http://www.freewebs.com/kiraskits/tournament.htm) for details and other stuff. (The tournament will be hosted for Wi-Fi.)

Who
05-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Some friends and I are organizing a D/P tournament for anyone interested. Go here (http://www.freewebs.com/kiraskits/tournament.htm) for details and other stuff. (The tournament will be hosted for Wi-Fi.)
Instead of making it that you have to have two Sinnoh Pokemon, you should make it that all six need to be of Sinnoh orgin, would be more interesting that way. Just a suggestion ( and if you did so, I might consider entering depending upon my time tables)

silverinesuicune
05-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Instead of making it that you have to have two Sinnoh Pokemon, you should make it that all six need to be of Sinnoh orgin, would be more interesting that way. Just a suggestion ( and if you did so, I might consider entering depending upon my time tables)

I was considering that, actually. The only problem is that a lot of the people I know use Umbreons as their tanks, and so everyone would have to change their team, though I might make it so that five out of the six have to be Sinnoh-dex Pokemon. Depends on people's reactions.

Who
05-22-2007, 07:44 PM
The thing is, thats what would make it so interesting, that you would be forcing people to use a team completely new to them. No better test of a person's skills in something then their ability to adapt. Staples and such just makes things boring.

silverinesuicune
05-22-2007, 07:45 PM
The thing is, thats what would make it so interesting, that you would be forcing people to use a team completely new to them. No better test of a person's skills in something then their ability to adapt. Staples and such just makes things boring.

If I made it five out of six, they'd still have to do a lot of changing. Especially my friend Ben who only has the two Sinnoh-dex Pokemon currently required. The rest are Eevee-lutions. o.o Anyway, I changed it to six out of six. Doesn't affect me, but it will a lot of other people.

Who
05-22-2007, 07:48 PM
Do what you want, its your tournament, I just thought it'd be interesting to have an all Sinnoh only tournament, so I'd thought I'd suggest and try to give you some feedback ^_^.

silverinesuicune
05-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Do what you want, its your tournament, I just thought it'd be interesting to have an all Sinnoh only tournament, so I'd thought I'd suggest and try to give you some feedback ^_^.

No, I thought it was a good idea. I'll just probably have to hide from Ben for the next couple days. *starts thinking of ways to not ride the bus* Lol.

Anyway, if you can fit it in, I hope you'll enter.

Who
05-22-2007, 07:58 PM
I sent you a pm about it.