PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark/Action Replay Questions/Chat

Pages : [1] 2

Techno Treecko
03-11-2004, 02:05 PM
Got a question on a Gameshark/Action Replay code for Ru/Sa? Ask it here! :smile:

Novecoda
03-12-2004, 07:02 PM
i want to know if anyone knows an action replay code that can teach pokemon moves they arent supposed to know. Becasue i want to teach my jirachi tri attack because of serene grace and all ups the chance of status ailments. please help a brother in need. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

LolJolteonMaster
03-12-2004, 07:14 PM
Hmmm....Cheater.....

pokemon master eddy
03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Hi,twisted treekco!Have you went to mt. pyers in ruby?
If you did,i saw a shuppet only avalible at spphire that pokemon was rare(i think). :eek:

Nm3k
03-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Gaww... Gameshark sucks!

GreenF!reR@ge
03-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Look.....Gameshark sucks...end of story :snooty: :hand: :naughty: it jsut means you want a nasty virus in your game :snooty: :hand: :naughty:

boltAge
03-13-2004, 10:57 AM
Okay people, look at the point of this thread. People are here to ask for GSAR codes and helps, and chats about them too, don't just walk in and say "Gameshark sucsk" and walk out. :rolleyes:

LatiosDragon17
03-13-2004, 10:05 PM
How can i get shiny pokemon with gameshark? searched the web, but found nothin. Please HELP!! :pray:

Novecoda
03-15-2004, 08:54 PM
How can i get shiny pokemon with gameshark? searched the web, but found nothin. Please HELP!! :pray:
well there is a code for getting shiny pokemon but u need to have not of gotten the egg from the lady in lavaridge.

Crimson Spider
03-16-2004, 01:16 AM
i want to know if anyone knows an action replay code that can teach pokemon moves they arent supposed to know. Becasue i want to teach my jirachi tri attack because of serene grace and all ups the chance of status ailments. please help a brother in need. :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

There is.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/32745.html

That place has two Gameshark FAQs at the bottom. Mastersord's FAQ will have the move tutor codes that change the first move on his list to the desired one.

To do this, go to teach the move (no other codes on) to the poke. When the move screen is displayed, the first move will have it's original description. Scroll down one, then scroll back up to the first move. It's description should have changed to that of the desired move. Continue teaching the move as normal.

As for the shiny codes, you could either use XYZman's caluclator (if it's up), or you could use the freakishly long and grueling code on LoadingNOW's FAQ. Both work.

I'm gonna state this now since this is the No. 1 problem for why codes won't work:

Make sure that you are using the propper version of codes to your gameshark.

Blast Burn
03-19-2004, 12:32 AM
I want to know how to get pokemon #'s 1 (Bulbasaur)- 453 (Deoxys) + Missingno AKA ?. Also want level codes (what level they appear at) And finally, the duplication codes ie:infinitie first item, first ball ect.
I'd appreciate the help!

AggronTrainer
03-20-2004, 03:15 AM
Sidnoea please try to not double post and delete your second post since they are the same thing. Anyway, I just wanna ask, does Action Replay work for Ruby and Sapphire cause I know Gameshark Advance does not. It doesn't have any codes for them and when u enter codes, they don't work, unless I am doing it wrong... Can someone post a tutor on how to work GS ADV on R/S if it does work

Jirachi
03-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know one for Deoxys?

Vash
03-23-2004, 02:07 AM
I'm planning to by a Action Replay and i want to know if these codes will on it and if the codes work at all and i live in the U.S.. So can anyone please help me? And these code can be found at http;//vgstrategies.about.com/library/gs/blgbapokemonrubysapphire.htm
if something is wrong with the address please post to tell me.

Blast Burn
03-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Sidnoea please try to not double post and delete your second post since they are the same thing. Anyway, I just wanna ask, does Action Replay work for Ruby and Sapphire cause I know Gameshark Advance does not. It doesn't have any codes for them and when u enter codes, they don't work, unless I am doing it wrong... Can someone post a tutor on how to work GS ADV on R/S if it does workSorry. I think I sent in 1 post, noticed a mistake, and clicked the back button (top left corner), fixed it, and then the computer glitched up (this mac ain't the best one in the world:( ) and made it so it showed both of 'em.

Ironshell Blastoise
03-23-2004, 08:46 PM
Eh, too much "Don't double post". Jeez, leave it to the admins to clean it up, you all act like police around here. Most likely the person who ACCIDENTALLY double posted will see it. If you feel you must state that someone double posted, make it a side comment, don't make a whole post just to tell someone not to double post.

And ppl, stfu about Gameshark sucking. If that's what they want to use, don't bug them about it. A couple of you who were bashing GS users are kids who get picked on yourselves. Quit being a hypocrite.

kthnxbai

And to be on topic, Gamefaqs.com has the codes. Gamefaqs usually has everything.

Crimson Spider
04-05-2004, 06:47 AM
I want to know how to get pokemon #'s 1 (Bulbasaur)- 453 (Deoxys) + Missingno AKA ?. Also want level codes (what level they appear at) And finally, the duplication codes ie:infinitie first item, first ball ect.
I'd appreciate the help!
They are all at Gamefaqs. You would have to go search them out yourself, because there are mutliple versions of each code.

Sidnoea please try to not double post and delete your second post since they are the same thing. Anyway, I just wanna ask, does Action Replay work for Ruby and Sapphire cause I know Gameshark Advance does not. It doesn't have any codes for them and when u enter codes, they don't work, unless I am doing it wrong... Can someone post a tutor on how to work GS ADV on R/S if it does work
Yes, the AR works for R/S, and I believe that either of the two Gameshark FAQs have a tutor on how to use the GS ADV (even though the GS and the AR are almost the exact same thing). And the gameshark that I use works perfectly fine.

Does anyone know one for Deoxys?
There are quite a few for Deoxys. First: which game. Second, which version of GS/AR do you have? Third, do you want the route 101, everywhere wild mod, lavaridge egg, or the calculator?

I'm planning to by a Action Replay and i want to know if these codes will on it and if the codes work at all and i live in the U.S.. So can anyone please help me? And these code can be found at http;//vgstrategies.about.com/library/gs/blgbapokemonrubysapphire.htm
if something is wrong with the address please post to tell me.

Yes, those codes work. They are the same codes as the Ver 1.2 GS and Ver. 2 AR codes at LoadingNOW's FAQ, and those codes work for my GS.

PS: Don't try to bash the GS. Trust me. You will not win.

Waterwhale
04-08-2004, 01:53 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid110/pe1d86259b52c013ebeb18d1be1701a6e/f923c677.jpg.thumb.jpg

can someone please get me a site with lavaridge egg codes for gameshark please?

Alpha
04-13-2004, 11:47 PM
Can someone give me the GameShark code for the EON Ticket. Thanks in advance.

§hadow
04-14-2004, 01:04 AM
here is the code for eon ticket

EON TICKETIN PC
698FFAAD 801EFD96

Waterwhale
04-15-2004, 04:24 AM
here is the code for eon ticket

EON TICKETIN PC
698FFAAD 801EFD96

But that can't be right it has to be 12 characters and if you put that the rest of the line will be 0's so i'm asking how do you fix that?

§hadow
04-15-2004, 04:39 PM
What kind of gameshark do you have

Waterwhale
04-17-2004, 03:17 PM
I have a gameshark sp. :susp: does anyone know the eon code for that kind of gameshark?

Vash
04-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Here are some action replay codes to get some old pokemon and use these codes on Ver. 3. Theses codes to work and if you want the master codes check the site in my sig. and theses codes make codes appear any where till you turn the game off.

001 - BULBASAUR
39E924C4 4136A9DD
AD86124F 2823D8DA

002 - IVYSAUR
39E924C4 4136A9DD
AB84463B B2609644

003 - VENUSAUR
39E924C4 4136A9DD
3542F0A7 7D2E171F

004 - CHARMANDER
39E924C4 4136A9DD
DB8C60CD 81FD6AA7

005 - CHARMELEON
39E924C4 4136A9DD
08506D61 55CBD9A8

006 - CHARIZARD
39E924C4 4136A9DD
A56395D2 8AF46857

007 - SQUIRTLE
39E924C4 4136A9DD
BCDCB406 2F2FD763

008 - WARTORTLE
39E924C4 4136A9DD
268349C8 63FF53CE

009 - BLASTOISE
39E924C4 4136A9DD
5FD24ABC 1FE3296A

AshMistyMayfan
04-21-2004, 08:30 PM
I finally got a question:

If I were to breed a male Altaria with Dragon Breath to my female Charizard or my female Dragonite, would the offspring have Dragon Breath? Also, if you breed a RS Pokemon with a 'Action REplay' Pokemon, it won't crash the game will it? I mean, I traded an Action Replay Ponyta to Colosseum along with Dratini, no weird crashes or glitches.

Sandslash
04-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Can somebody help? I put in the code to get Mewtwo but whenever I go into the grass it either freezes or the game restarts. I'm only using one code.
Thanx. :oops:

Techno Treecko
04-22-2004, 01:46 PM
Can somebody help? I put in the code to get Mewtwo but whenever I go into the grass it either freezes or the game restarts. I'm only using one code.

You may have entered the code in slightly wrong, so double check that. If not, it may be a rare Gameshark glitch. Not sure.

Bashaamo
04-23-2004, 03:49 PM

I had that same exact problem once. I reccomend checking a different source for codes, or double check if you entered it right.

-Bash

§hadow
04-23-2004, 06:43 PM
You may have entered the code in slightly wrong, so double check that. If not, it may be a rare Gameshark glitch. Not sure.

i dont think so because when i use that code my sapphire dont freez but when my freind uses it on his ruby freezes i think it only works on sapphire version but im not sure sandslash are you useing it on ruby

Waterwhale
04-24-2004, 02:03 AM
Can someone PLEASE answer my question i asked if anyone had codes for gameshark sp like the eon ticket or getting uncatchable pokemon in either 101 or from the lavaridge egg lady? I really want the legendary dogs

BTW: does anyone have any idea if there is a gameshark sp code for catching encountering shiny pokemon more often?

Kai15
04-24-2004, 10:02 AM
afcourse there is

i mean look at this site's code archive

they have more codes then most sites

i'm sure one of the codes you're looking for is there

it's probably the item modi. code

Waterwhale
04-24-2004, 01:36 PM
afcourse there is

i mean look at this site's code archive

they have more codes then most sites

i'm sure one of the codes you're looking for is there

it's probably the item modi. code

this site has a code archive? since when and why can't i find it?

art
04-24-2004, 02:03 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gameshark.html

I think that's what kai means.. It doesn't have a R/S section though, or I'm just not aware of it :oops:

Kai15
04-24-2004, 03:30 PM
it yeah true i guess but

that doesn't really matter cause we always have www.cmgsccc.com to drop to if we want them for ruby and sapphire

Waterwhale
04-24-2004, 03:40 PM
neither of those sites answer my question... I still haven't found the codes i asked for... and the place kai gave doesn't even tell me how to use those codes anyways! grrrrrrrrr...

john21
04-25-2004, 07:27 AM
here in philippines where i can buy gameshark or actionreply in GBA.. i habe actionreply in my Gbc

Kai15
04-25-2004, 04:42 PM
using the codes should be self-explanatory

Waterwhale
04-26-2004, 02:24 AM
i meant the codes that u gave are wrong... for the last time i said i had a gameshark SP!!! those codes aren't for SP!!!Why does no one seem to understand that one simple fact?

§hadow
04-26-2004, 02:56 AM
well why did you buy a sp befor i got my gameshark i looked at what th codes are for each gameshark i saw that action reply had the best codes so i got that and i think you should try asking this on gamefaqs a few weeks ago i saw someone post codes for a gameshark sp

Waterwhale
04-26-2004, 09:45 PM
well gee... thanks for just posting a thing to tell me i made a completely wrong choice :susp: . if u don't have an answer for my question don't bother telling me that i'm an idiot...

§hadow
04-26-2004, 10:17 PM
I dont think I used the word idiot :snooty: and i did tell you soemthing useful i said look on gamefaqs.com like i said i did see a topic a while ago on their that had gs sp codes right now i am trying to find pokemon codes for a gs gp for you and have been looking for an hour and havent found anything

Waterwhale
04-27-2004, 01:27 PM
well then thanks for the effort.

art
04-27-2004, 04:10 PM
i meant the codes that u gave are wrong... for the last time i said i had a gameshark SP!!! those codes aren't for SP!!!Why does no one seem to understand that one simple fact?

waterwhale, please watch your mouth and your manners. Kai15 is just trying to help you. as for the codes, try searching thoroughly yourself. after that, you can ask other people, but don't expect other people to be more successful.

Waterwhale
04-27-2004, 06:06 PM
oy... :oops: sorry guys its just that night i was REALLY grumpy and i shouldn't have said such and such.. i owe you all an apology :oops:

§hadow
04-27-2004, 06:48 PM
well i havent found a web site yet with any gameshark sp codes I posted a topic on the gamefaqs pokemon board and all they said was check gamshark.com but on the website isent any of the codes you want sorry :sad: but i will keep checking web sites

Hey I was looking at the game shark section on gamefaqs and i saw this

If you have a Gameshark SP, You need to find Codebreaker codes for it.
Gameshark got bought out by a company which is using the exact same format
as Codebreaker. They may look different than the stuff posted at
www.cmgsccc.com, but that is due to them using an encryption line in their
master codes. Use cmgsccc.com's master code with cmgsccc.com's codes and
it willwork just fine! You should probably also get xyzman's pokemon
calculator at <link now dead. A section of hosts for it will be added>
That program supports all known code fomats at this time.
[Thanx megamanx <shinkuu_hadouken.hotmail.com> and kenobi at www.gscentral.com]

so kai was right about cmgsccc.com having Gameshark Sp codes

art
04-28-2004, 10:01 AM
oy... :oops: sorry guys its just that night i was REALLY grumpy and i shouldn't have said such and such.. i owe you all an apology :oops:

forgiven and forgotten, as we say in The Netherlands.

Waterwhale
04-28-2004, 10:53 PM
well i havent found a web site yet with any gameshark sp codes I posted a topic on the gamefaqs pokemon board and all they said was check gamshark.com but on the website isent any of the codes you want sorry :sad: but i will keep checking web sites

Hey I was looking at the game shark section on gamefaqs and i saw this

If you have a Gameshark SP, You need to find Codebreaker codes for it.
Gameshark got bought out by a company which is using the exact same format
as Codebreaker. They may look different than the stuff posted at
www.cmgsccc.com, but that is due to them using an encryption line in their
master codes. Use cmgsccc.com's master code with cmgsccc.com's codes and
it willwork just fine! You should probably also get xyzman's pokemon
calculator at <link now dead. A section of hosts for it will be added>
That program supports all known code fomats at this time.
[Thanx megamanx <shinkuu_hadouken.hotmail.com> and kenobi at www.gscentral.com]

so kai was right about cmgsccc.com having Gameshark Sp codes

AWESOME! wow i gotta check those out again... i never knew that gameshark was bought out... wow thanks pichu trainer thats really helpful

!!! they don't work..... someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong(if u have any ideas) i used their master code along with the eon ticket but it didn't work......... :think: i'm so tired of this stuff not working..... by the way it may be because in the codebreaker codes they say there should be a space but there is no room for one :cry: :cry:

§hadow
04-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Here is the m code i got from gamefaqs i dont think it will work but you could try it

Codebreaker:
000025BB 000A
1000042C 0007

UltimateShadow
04-29-2004, 04:17 PM
Does somebady know codes 2 chanche you'r Pokémon's moves into Moves he normally not learn?

§hadow
04-29-2004, 06:35 PM
that depends on what gameshark you got if you have and action reply i can give you the codes

john21
05-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Where i can download gameshark emulator? also GBA nad Ruby games Where?

§hadow
05-01-2004, 02:40 AM
your not soposed to be talking about emulaotrs on here

Orignaly Posted By John21
Where i can download gameshark emulator? also GBA nad Ruby games Where?

well you have to download an emulator with a gameshark on it like visualboyadvanced thats GB emulator has a gameshark alredy on it

john21
05-01-2004, 02:54 AM
Is there any requirements for Visualboyadvnace.. and where i can download ruby game?

§hadow
05-01-2004, 03:02 AM
Im sorry But i cant post sites with illegal stuff on it just try a search engiun

Cipher Admin Miror B.
06-04-2004, 11:25 AM
I have V 3.2 Action Replay, and like a few others I need working AR codes to give/change moves of Pokemon.

DylanAqua
06-04-2004, 10:34 PM
Just like you i also have an action replay. and i got all of my codes from
http://pokeguide.gambelz.de/pokemon_rs_gs.txt i have all 386 pokemon and they all are at lv 100 and max stats at 999. hope this helps!

Crystalphoenix
06-04-2004, 10:57 PM
Uh, sure. But could you explain to me what you would do to use the "Move Maniac" codes? (the ones that let you alter moves) If it is a code that requires me to go to a certain town to use it, how would I/which code would I use to just "jump" there from early in the game? (not WAY early but..)

dhee
06-05-2004, 12:44 AM
Uh, sure. But could you explain to me what you would do to use the "Move Maniac" codes? (the ones that let you alter moves) If it is a code that requires me to go to a certain town to use it, how would I/which code would I use to just "jump" there from early in the game? (not WAY early but..)

To answer your question CrystalPhoenix go to this site http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/32745.html and go to the bottom of the webpage. There you will see Mastersord's Cheat Guide. This guide has every cheat for Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire including Gameshark and Action Replay. Not to worry if you go further down in his cheat guide you will see the move maniac codes. For the move you want just enter the code that corresponds with the move in your Gameshark/Action Replay.
Activate the code and go to the Move Maniac's house in Fallarbor Town. Grab some heart scales and go teach the pokemon you want the move to be taught. The first move you see on the screen would be the first deleted move. Not to worry teach the first deleted move to the Pokemon. After you pay him the heart scale, check your pokemon's summary. You will see that the move taught will be the move that you picked for the code.

Crystalphoenix
06-05-2004, 04:44 AM
Well a short while ago I just did that after upgrading to 3.3 using my mom's computer instead of my own because it wouldn't install right on mine, and even v.3.3 I was testing it using Pay Day and my (I think lv.52) Umbreon and it still, has Tackle and not Pay Day.

dhee
06-05-2004, 03:58 PM
Well a short while ago I just did that after upgrading to 3.3 using my mom's computer instead of my own because it wouldn't install right on mine, and even v.3.3 I was testing it using Pay Day and my (I think lv.52) Umbreon and it still, has Tackle and not Pay Day.

Hmm... That's strange I taught my Venusaur Frenzy Plant that way. I put in the code for Frenzy Plant and went to the move maniac's house. He taught it Tackle and I gave him a Heart Scale in return. When I went outside to check the summary of my Venusaur it had Frenzy Plant. I can only think of two ways why the code on your Gamshark/Action Replay is not working and that is you entered the code wrong or your cheat Gameshark/Action Replay
is messed up. Don't take this offensively though because I am just trying to help.

Crystalphoenix
06-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Oh well it isn't messed up for all the cheats I have gotten from places other than the one you suggest have worked. (Even most of LoadingNow's codes worked.)

I am pretty sure I put it in right, but not positive, and I even put in Infinite Items and allow all Pokemon to learn any and every TM+Hm together to mkae sure.

dhee
06-06-2004, 04:01 PM
You know what's really weird. I put in the codes for capturing an Articuno that was level 50 and on the first Articuno I faced it was a Shiny Articuno level 0. I think my Pro Action Replay glitched up that one time. Oh well I have a level 45 shiny Articuno right now.

Raiko
06-12-2004, 01:56 PM
I can't find a Gameshark anywere here, only Action Replay. Can you use Gameshark codes on a Action Replay?

Techno Treecko
06-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I can't find a Gameshark anywere here, only Action Replay. Can you use Gameshark codes on a Action Replay?

Nope, you have to use seperate codes for each one. Try www.gamefaqs.com and search for whichever game you're looking for codes on. Usually there's a few FAQ's on gameshark codes, so I'm sure you'll find plenty there. :wink2:

metagross234
06-17-2004, 01:42 AM
I can't find any good codes for my gameshark sp! :wall: can somone tell me what the codes are to get all the old pokemon and new ones and to get to sothern island please

gold
06-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Does the game glitch when you use the walk-through-walls code on the daycare centre back garden?

Raiko
07-01-2004, 11:57 AM
I can't find any good codes for my gameshark sp! :wall: can somone tell me what the codes are to get all the old pokemon and new ones and to get to sothern island please
Wait a sec, and I'll update this post with a link to a gamefaq @ www.gamefaqs.com :wink:

here ya go!
http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_rs_gs.txt

Do remember to input the master code at first to make the others work :wink:

Pokemon Ruby Master Code :
9E6AC862823AB7A8
46B7D9E4A709E9E1

Pokemon Sapphire Master Code:
9E6AC862823AB7A8
8365F8FA817CF3E9

© by the faq :tongue2:

(Make sure you use the gameshark codes, and not A-C or codebreaker, gameshark-codes are somewhere on top. )

Hamtareon
07-27-2004, 04:23 PM
I took the liberty of converting my freshly caught Mew and Deoxys using the wild pokemon codes so they are compatible with Colosseum. I never tried them out though since I only rented the game. This is using Pokemon Maker v3.06 so credit goes to that. I'll list them for US Ruby according to the different types of codes.

Mew is lvl 3 and caught on Route 102. Deoxys is lvl 2 and caught on Route 101. Brendan is the trainer for both with an ID of 16829 and secret ID of 5401.

Sorry if it's long:

Deoxys
ARv1-2/GSv1-2

Pokemon: Deoxys DEOXYS
Box:1 Spot:1
1DB6A1AE567F429F
E32FC44BE6BA702F
6A875B4F43D3A10A
E9EC3844552B5E2A
C4C33F6098219B1F
4FC53A6FF4EA01AE
C98235F1B8150C80
8BD28497B7D71812
E3B49C5F3CC12DBC
78336DCFDADD706C
62512E12152E96D6
4EDDAFA2EA98723F
191E9A5535FB9C20
9DFF8DECE5D37B49
0FAE443978533F50
295BEEAE9BA6E2E1
6C8395403B703750
BA23FD88F4AF56CC
31C9A2FA6D4BE786
E8399743744BD54A

ARv3

CFAA778D B27E74CB
B24052D4 212B6945
D7394225 5A726FD6
A6F57DAD 86A8C86A
2A911BB7 E5F518FA
1A0AEDFE F9455D5B
ED895DA0 7E983D66
05DE5C1F 54319170
56E5E41E 73E515F0
EB06A574 507F3E50
BD9C846D 69C33427
51497536 4D4E31BE
C6C2E9F8 167D15B6
698DDF13 A9AA6075
C5045BA8 5CBC564F
F9C17580 20FE932E
FD596907 18871A22
806D3418 D0C5380B
BF888EF6 EB53025E
DDEF4B26 24C01037

CB/GSv3+

820300A4 50AB
820300A6 37F8
820300A8 41BD
820300AA 1519
820300AC BFBE
820300AE D2C9
820300B0 CDD3
820300B2 FFFF
820300B4 FFFF
820300B6 0202
820300B8 E6BC
820300BA E2D9
820300BC D5D8
820300BE 00E2
820300C0 E12A
820300C2 0000
820300C4 113D
820300C6 22C2
820300C8 1116
820300CA 22E1
820300CC 0508
820300CE 22E1
820300D0 0116
820300D2 2BE3
820300D4 0017
820300D6 03F6
820300D8 1116
820300DA A2E1
820300DC 1116
820300DE 22E1
820300E0 1116
820300E2 22E1
820300E4 1116
820300E6 22E1
820300E8 108C
820300EA 22E1
820300EC 111C
820300EE 22E1
820300F0 1116
820300F2 22E1

Mew
ARv1-2/GSv1-2

Pokemon: Mew MEW
1815D867E74EB91E
E32FC44BE6BA702F
039AB9D63DE117B3
DFB37CF94D2ABC08
C4C33F6098219B1F
4FC53A6FF4EA01AE
C98235F1B8150C80
C5352A1547A1455C
9DE80B2B9486094F
6313AFA9774B369B
75876D85BA85C547
A7D0AD633571D619
902CA2A14B285A7F
A6AAD8E14D7C5C5F
D23B8DF4016E6B37
A9AE8A2A0E482248
CDF88A291903F28A
8FA21F6FF40B1886
485DFE793E18069B
0D80EC59F1CCCFFE

ARv3

A9759E15 97982EBA
B24052D4 212B6945
9ADFEF54 B41979D0
B9E12D8B 76026288
2A911BB7 E5F518FA
1A0AEDFE F9455D5B
ED895DA0 7E983D66
471D1159 33002442
4CE225F2 3CF0088D
9C8FCB38 D545A14E
58E9D6F7 90577611
64DBA00F ED47616C
A84855AE BFC20571
F503BCE5 A4065A04
05D11DF9 86848D77
A5D79EA0 6C6623EF
58FD139F C2561B72
8060E090 0382DDF6
EEDB19F0 F9F8DD82
6C4D0C06 3ADD5F84

CB/GSv3+

820300A4 87B1
820300A6 3F4A
820300A8 41BD
820300AA 1519
820300AC BFC7
820300AE FFD1
820300B0 FFFF
820300B2 FFFF
820300B4 FFFF
820300B6 0202
820300B8 E6BC
820300BA E2D9
820300BC D5D8
820300BE 00E2
820300C0 CE20
820300C2 0000
820300C4 C60C
820300C6 2A53
820300C8 C60C
820300CA D5AC
820300CC 39F3
820300CE D5AC
820300D0 D70C
820300D2 2350
820300D4 59AD
820300D6 07D8
820300D8 C60C
820300DA AA53
820300DC C60D
820300DE 2A53
820300E0 C60C
820300E2 2A53
820300E4 C62F
820300E6 2A53
820300E8 C69B
820300EA 2A53
820300EC C635
820300EE 2A53
820300F0 A00C
820300F2 2A53

Alakazam
07-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Hello, I am playing a R------------O---------M (so as not to say it all at once and get in trouble) on VisualBoy Advance. I would like to have an Alakazam to use, but I obviously can't trade to get one. Is there any way to do it?

scorchio1158
07-27-2004, 08:47 PM
What is the code for the Eon Ticket?

EM
08-10-2004, 07:38 PM
For ppl who use Gameshark SP, here is the wild pokemon modifer cheat:

Change your current master code for ru/sa to: 0000b138000a 1003a82a0007 83007d220xxx

Replace the last 3 digits(i.e.X's)

If u want kanto/johto pokemon, replace the third to the last digit 0 and use any other digits. For example: 001(This code,001, always encounter bulbasaur)

Use this for pokemon digits for kanto/johto (http://pokemonelite2000.com/sharkcrystal2.html)

For hoenn pokemon, I have no idea, but i have some here:

193(Registeel); 194(Kyogre); 195(Groudon); 196(Rayquaza); 197(Latias); 198(Latios); 199(Jirachi); or 19a(Deoxys).

You do the math for the other hoenn pkmn...

i think this would answer your question(well at least most of it)

Hello, I am playing a R------------O---------M (so as not to say it all at once and get in trouble) on VisualBoy Advance. I would like to have an Alakazam to use, but I obviously can't trade to get one. Is there any way to do it?

Try putting this code to catch Alakazam onto ur Visualboy:

Alakazam:39E924C4 4136A9DD C91954D9 68AAD246

gold
08-26-2004, 11:19 AM
R------------O---------M

what's that?

Can anybody tell me the master and code for the walking through walls for an action replay?

JoshE
08-26-2004, 09:59 PM
what's that?

Can anybody tell me the master and code for the walking through walls for an action replay?

If you use theses codes, Nintendo might know that your Game has been
hacked, if you go to places that you can't go the normal way.

Walk Through Walls Code :

E03B0649 5D67050C
78DA95DF 44018CB4

It's a Type 6 code. It allows you to walk over any obstacle like trees, houses,
rocks, and to walk on water. With this code, you'll still be able to interact
with the game (enter doors, talk to people, take items, etc...). The two things
you can't do are :
-walk directly from ground to water (and water to ground). To do this, you
need either to use the SURF move, or to walk from ground to water from an
unauthorized place (like walk on a tree and from there walk on the water,
or if you are on the water, walk on a rock and from there walk on the
ground).
-Go out of the map limit. Each map (each route, room, etc...) is a rectangle of
tiles. With this code, you'll be able to move anywhere within that rectangle,
but you won't be able to cross its limit (unless you enter another map).
That means, for example, if you enter a house, you won't be able to walk in
the "dark". But anyway, there is nothing in that dark :)

I got this code from Game Faqs.

gold
08-29-2004, 02:20 PM
If you use theses codes, Nintendo might know that your Game has been
hacked, if you go to places that you can't go the normal way.

Walk Through Walls Code :

E03B0649 5D67050C
78DA95DF 44018CB4

It's a Type 6 code. It allows you to walk over any obstacle like trees, houses,
rocks, and to walk on water. With this code, you'll still be able to interact
with the game (enter doors, talk to people, take items, etc...). The two things
you can't do are :
-walk directly from ground to water (and water to ground). To do this, you
need either to use the SURF move, or to walk from ground to water from an
unauthorized place (like walk on a tree and from there walk on the water,
or if you are on the water, walk on a rock and from there walk on the
ground).
-Go out of the map limit. Each map (each route, room, etc...) is a rectangle of
tiles. With this code, you'll be able to move anywhere within that rectangle,
but you won't be able to cross its limit (unless you enter another map).
That means, for example, if you enter a house, you won't be able to walk in
the "dark". But anyway, there is nothing in that dark :)

I got this code from Game Faqs.

It didn't work.

Chiki
08-29-2004, 03:10 PM
My Action Replay isn't working as it was when I purchased it...

When I first got it, it automatically registered that the game I inserted was "Pokemon Ruby"

Now, it doesn't say anything or sometimes says "unknown" where Pokemon Ruby should be...does anyone know what's wrong with it?

JoshE
08-29-2004, 04:32 PM
My Action Replay isn't working as it was when I purchased it...

When I first got it, it automatically registered that the game I inserted was "Pokemon Ruby"

Now, it doesn't say anything or sometimes says "unknown" where Pokemon Ruby should be...does anyone know what's wrong with it?

It should reconize the game when the cartridge is inderted. Is there anything wrong with your game? If not maybe the Action Replay is broken. I remmeber I bought an Action Replay and when I got it all the games were deleted. I just returned it since it was a defect and got a new one.

It didn't work.

That is kind of odd. It did not work for me either when I checked it. Ussally GameFAQS.com is pretty acuarate for Action Replay Codes. hmmmm....

Chiki
08-29-2004, 05:45 PM
No, there's nothing wrong with my Ruby Version...because it worked before with Ruby and I don't know why it's not working now. :eh:

JoshE
08-30-2004, 12:10 AM
No, there's nothing wrong with my Ruby Version...because it worked before with Ruby and I don't know why it's not working now. :eh:

You should take it back and tell them that it is a defect. I am sure they will give you another one that will work well.

Chiki
09-01-2004, 12:42 AM
Well I ordered it from Gamestop online :sad: . I should go buy one this time at the mall or something. Thanks for your help Josh :happy:

gold
09-01-2004, 09:51 AM
It should reconize the game when the cartridge is inderted. Is there anything wrong with your game? If not maybe the Action Replay is broken. I remmeber I bought an Action Replay and when I got it all the games were deleted. I just returned it since it was a defect and got a new one.

That is kind of odd. It did not work for me either when I checked it. Ussally GameFAQS.com is pretty acuarate for Action Replay Codes. hmmmm....

Well ther always will be faulty cheats.

JoshE
09-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Well I ordered it from Gamestop online :sad: . I should go buy one this time at the mall or something. Thanks for your help Josh :happy:

No Problem. Anytime.

Scorch Ry
09-03-2004, 06:39 PM
Can someone explain to me how exactly do we put in codes in the GBA? I mean, I would love to have a Cyndaquil on my team, but I don't know how to get it...;_;

green gyarados
09-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Is that GameShark or AR?

Hamtareon
09-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Is there a way, besides that 7 step code thingy, that guarantees the creation of an egg that'll produce a shiny pokemon?

Trainer_Trevor
10-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Do you gots anything on the Eon Ticket

HoennCallum
11-11-2004, 07:56 PM
Sorry to change the subject but im thinking of buying a gameshark for my Sapphire version because I have no-one to trade with. Would you guys say its worth me buying it? :wall:

ShiningSuicune
11-11-2004, 09:32 PM
It's total up to you,i bought one and it's a pain to find codes for,but i have most of them,so if you do,ask^^.But if want to find codes easier,AR would be better to buy.

tye fishered
11-27-2004, 08:50 PM
It did the same thing with my game. Hook your action replay cartridge, GBA, and game to the computer. Click on the restore button and there you have it. :surp:

FERALIGATR90
11-29-2004, 08:06 PM
You can also find codes in gamefaq.com

coolmudkip
02-03-2005, 11:57 PM
I want to know if you can make all your pokemon level 100 with a
cheat? :dazed:

FinalThunder
02-11-2005, 08:19 PM
it is all located at for gameshark codes:http://xs.gameshark.com/xploder/xploderui.asp?PID=94&pg=1&SID=2445881&q=P

or go to codejunkies.com they have all the best action replay codes!

The Gent
02-26-2005, 10:37 PM
All the codes on GAMEFAQ seem to fail me... tho all the codes that anyone on the forums gave, work perfectly.

shadowfox
04-05-2005, 03:44 PM
at least u can talk about cheats unlike serebii.but anyway my gamesharkS died in 2-3 days. my action replay died in 1&1/2 a week. so i gave up on cheats.

Dathka
04-07-2005, 08:00 PM
I need to talk to someonewho has an action replay. i bought an action replay and i used the codes for two days then a weird thing popped up and all the codes were gone!!!!! i need to know if anyone else has had this happened and if so, how did you fix it. i really need to know.

shadowfox
04-10-2005, 05:30 AM
didnt happn to me, but mine fliped in a fu weeks.i put the supa stats on blazychikn, rayquadude, shiny linoon, and a fu othaz.then wen i put dem in the boxes, the code vanished and they sucked again.

Dog of Hellsing
04-21-2005, 03:27 AM
Shadowfox: That happens to me as well...I accidently turned on the Max Stat code and my Ninetales got 999 for all her stats...well I stuck her in the Box because it was REALLY boring to be able to kill ANY Pokemon with Ember and all. And one day, I was checking my Mon in the boxes and low and behold! her stats were back to normal! I guess it's a way to insure you can always get you Pokemon back to the way they were, or whatever.

Shadowfox and Dathka: I have had my AR for about two years, and I have used it on Ruby ever since I had it. My Ruby game has only glitched twice, even though I have hacked dozens of Pokemon, hacked shinies from Eggs, hacked moves onto my Pokemon, stolen Trainer Pokemon, made it to where every Pokemon I caught was a male or female, used the 99x items code to get Master Balls, Rare Candies, Iron and other vitamins, used the infinite money code, ALWAYS use the quick level up and EXP share codes, and more for, as I said, about two years. The two glitches were when I used the Berry Code, I couldn't get into certain item pouches, which was taken care of by erasing all of the Berry codes, and when I used the walk through walls code. I got stuck in the Hall of Fame place and couldn't get out, so I had to restart the game.

In the completely opposite direction, when I tried to use my AR on my FR version, it was glitched in a MAJOR way. I lost all my TM's and Berries, but got infinite money and items, including Master Balls and Rare Candies. BUT I could no longer catch anything OR get into the Box. Whenever I tried to get in the Box the game would freeze, and when I'd try to catch something it would always say that the box was full. So....I don't try and hack FR, as you can probably guess. Luckily, a pal of mine has FR as well and let me trade my team to her game so I could restart and then get my old team back, because I did NOT want them getting ereased.

shadowfox
04-23-2005, 04:21 PM
On my Ruby game, when I did the cheat to where you could always k/o the pokemon with any move including moves like growl, it did work. But whenever I faced a trainer, I would attack and my move would barely do anything (like only one hp) and that was so long ago that I don't even remember if I could even attack the pokemon, and then when they did attack I would gradually die in one attack watching my hp go down one number by another.

Also on another cheat where you get all items, the stupid Action Replay put the other fossil into the POKEBALLS section insted of the Key Items section, so now I can't get both fossil pokemon.

Summary: Give up on cheats...

Dog of Hellsing
04-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Fossils in the Ball section huh? Lol that sounds like it DOES suck. Though, you could just hack the Fossil Mon you wanted.

I've found the the OHKO code works against wild Mon, but doesn't seem to work against Trainers. One of their Pokemon will be fainted already when you challenge them, but that doesn't really help much O_o.

King Zark
04-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Gameshark has more codes but it takes them a long time to update them but Action Replay has new codes and as good as gameshark but not as many and to less systems.

Kid_Lugia
04-23-2005, 08:44 PM
um what did you guys meant when you said "action reply" :banana:

stone couple
05-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Do they have any Action Replay Codes for Emerald yet? Not that I cheat, I'm just curious as to how long it will take them this time.

Dog of Hellsing
05-04-2005, 04:22 PM
um what did you guys meant when you said "action reply" :banana:

AR is like the newer version of GS, a hacking device that lets you get certain items/Pokemon/other things in the Pokemon games. In other games it could give you infinite lives, ammo, etc.

Do they have any Action Replay Codes for Emerald yet? Not that I cheat, I'm just curious as to how long it will take them this time.

I'm not sure, but the AR site should have updates. But if Emerald, and the games for DS Pearl and Diamond, have the same anit-hack chip thingies in them at FR/LG has, it won't matter if there are cheats or not, will it? :susp: When I get the other games, I've learned a lesson: attempt hacking EARLY ON! That way, if you game screws over and you have to restart, at least it won't be a big loss or anything. Not that I'm GONNA hack on them. I've learned my lesson on that. Anyways, I can hack to my hearts desire on Ruby ^_^.

AshMistyMayfan
05-05-2005, 07:11 AM
I hacked into LG/FR fairly easily, but unfortunately, I can't catch Mew for it disobeys, and the code to make it an obeying Pokemon was no good! I just stick to every other Pokemon.

I hope there is some good codes on Emerald, but if not, I got my old Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green with plenty of Pokemon to breed some eggs and trade the eggs over. Also got Coloseum where I can lend a few Pokemon for breeding purposes.

Dog of Hellsing
05-05-2005, 12:09 PM
O_O You hacked FR and didn't have your game screwed over?! Maybe it was just the codes I used then? Though, I'm still hesitant to hack. Don't wanna have to pick out only six Pokemon to trade if my game gets fried again and I need to re-restart.

Anyways, I don't have Emerald yet >_>. But you can check the AR homsesite, they should have updates on their cheats, like I said.

Widdi
05-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Just signed up for this forum to ask this vary question.

Anyways, I am using a gameshark onmy saphire version to try and catch Jirachi. I typed in the master code and the code to catch Jirachi, but instead of finding one in the wild it turned my first non-fainted pokemon in my team into a "Bad Egg". Is this what normally happens, and if so how long do bad eggs usually take to hatch?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.

Dog of Hellsing
05-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Well, I use AR for my Ruby game.

Anyways, the problem you're most likely facing is that you mis-typed one of the codes. If you don't put them in properly, it'll do all sorts of thing: crash your game, freeze it, make a MissingNo type thing appear, etc. MOST of the time, it should only freeze your game. Restart it and check the codes.

If the codes are correct, then your GS might be faulty. I'd ask for a replacement or a refund. It could also be a glitch in the game, but more likely than not it's the GS/AR.

Hope this helps.

BTW Bad Eggs are called BAD for a reason. I've heard they'll glitch your game pretty bad and you'll have to restart. That's why any Bad Eggs I get go into a Box and NEVER come back out so I wouldn't know for sure because I've never hatched one.

Rukario
05-08-2005, 11:45 PM
I don't know what happens to you, but just write this games****. And that's it.

82FBD860AE242721
313D2BCE9004E149
FBC061A9072FC320

When you find Jirachi disable the code and then remove it.

euanb123
05-10-2005, 03:53 PM
Does anyone know if there will be AR codes released for Pokemon Emerald that will enable you to go to Naval Island and catch Lugia and Ho-oh, or for getting Mew / Deoxsys? I've got the American version (I imported it) and I live in the UK, so I can't get to any of the promotions. Could someone help?

Spychu
05-14-2005, 05:52 PM
There probably will be codes for Ho-Oh, and stuff for Emerald, but there just aren't any yet because the game is so new.

Also, my next post will be a way to get shinies, I've only tryed it for Sapphire. There may be a different one for Ruby.

Spychu
05-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Shiny Hack Code...

If you use theses codes, Nintendo *might* know that your Game has been hacked.

It's kinda hard and long to make this code work, so be very careful when using
it.
It might destroy your game, so please follow the steps one by one!
This codes will NOT WORK with any other Type 6 code, which are the codes that let you choose wich Pokemon you encounter in the wild.

HOWEVER, you can get ANY SHINY POKEMON if you do the following :

*Step 1 :
Turn on the GBA and launch the game without codes.

Make sure you have the 1st slot of your *1st* Pokemon's Box free (in the PC).
Make sure you have in the 2nd slot of the *1st* Pokemon's Box a Pokemon
YOU CAUGHT IN THE WILD YOURSELF.

WARNING!!!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A POKEMON YOU CAUGHT YOURSELF IN THE 2ND SLOT OF
THE 1ST POKEMON'S BOX, THESE CODES WILL MESS YOUR GAME.

Turn off the GBA.
Step 2 :
Turn on the GBA.
Enter this code in your AR :

976D45AA 70DED391
7C2FA520 AB2B1F18
95B5736A 9A869755
D81AA0D4 AD38898D
3C82432D 373FA918
5241E50F 5AF197B8
07074F51 2D5383FE
4D44B5ED CBA1B894
63E57C61 62BECFC3

Start the game with this code ON.
Load your game.
Save your game.
Turn off the GBA.

*Step 3 :
Turn on the GBA.

06DDDF96 7C0A8B7E
B36286AE A534289E
4F939A11 40B3158B
F888BD99 2AB439D3
A5590580 6662BF8F
27F0C5E9 303157D9
2BD4B84A D8920C27
F47F7503 7B5DD639
6107155D E974D81C
060683E0 FDA7DFEE

Load your game.
Save your game.
Turn off the GBA.

*Step 4 :
Turn on the GBA and start the game without codes.

Load your game.

Now look in your PC. You'll see a strange Egg in the 1st slot of the 1st
box. It's be named "Shiny Hack".
DONT'T MOVE IT, DON'T LOOK ITS SUMMARY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Just check it's there. If it isn't, put whatever Pokemon you want in the 1st
slot, then move it again to free the 1st slot, then go back to Step 2.

Turn off the GBA

Now you have created the Shiny Hack Egg. To find Shiny Pokemons, you have to have it in the PC, in the 1st slot of your 1st box, then do steps 5-6.
You won't have to redo steps 1-4, unless you loose the Shiny Hack Egg.
If you move this egg, the code following codes will crash the game, and
you'll have to go back to step 1. (And believe me, that's a big bummer.)

*Step 5 :
Turn on the GBA.

835D1A4F E96484A8
C4536904 F823DE96
10AB0A07 5E2BFCDB

Load your game.
(You'll see your Trainer Name is messed up: don't worry! It's nothing.)
Save your game.
Turn off the GBA.

*Step 6 :
Turn on the GBA.
Enter these codes in your AR :

DECA073C C4CDEFBC
044E75ED E19D9470

Now the next Pokemon that will be created (wild, egg..) will be always Shiny.
THIS ONLY WORKS FOR THE 1ST POKEMON THE GAME CREATES.
IF, AFTER THAT, YOU TRY TO ENCOUNTER A WILD POKEMON, CREATE AN EGG (BY BREEDING), MAKE AN EGG HATCH, OR RECEIVE A POKEMON OR AN EGG FROM SOMEONE,

THE GAME WILL CRASH!!!

It actually means you can :
- Find a wild Pokemone ONCE, then save your game.
- Receive a Pokemon from someone ONCE, then save your game.
- Receive an EGG from someone ONCE, then save your game.
- Put 2 Pokemon in the Daycare (to make them breed) then save your game.
- Make an EGG hatch, then save your game.

Once you've made one of these, you'll see that your Trainer Name's is back to
normal: THAT MEANS THE NEXT TIME THE GAME CREATES A POKEMON, THE GAME WILL CRASH IF YOU HAVE THE CODE ON.
So save your game, and turn off the GBA!

*Step 7 :
Now, if you want to catch more Shiny Pokemon using this code, just redo
steps 1-6.

Anyway, if you have finished, do the following:

Turn on the GBA.
Enter these codes in your AR :

5E753B0E AD4D2313
3D368F37 CC9FE760
74ABD592 EA0FA052

Load your game.
Save your game.
Turn off the GBA.

If you want more shiny Pokemon, just redo steps 5-6.

The data of the Shiny Pokemon are calculated in a somewhat random way, so the Pokemon will be as close as possible to a Pokemon really created by the game. That means it'll have random gender, random stats... But, if Nintendo looks closely at the data, they WILL KNOW it has been hacked.

That's it for you Shiny Hack Code. :D

SpeedFire
05-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Phew, Spychu... That's messy....
I'd rather wait for "Catch Shiny Pokemon" code than even attempting doing that :biggrin:

RAQUAZA
05-18-2005, 04:35 AM
I just found these code on gamefaqs.com But I don't know it right or wrong so just try ok!!!!1 :happy:

(M)(ALWAYS MUST BE ON)
D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
A86CDBA5 19BA49B3

(DMA Disable)(MUST BE ON ALONG WITH THE MASTER CODE)
06122196 8FE98260
65DA389A 09D8882C

(Rare Candy)
BFF956FA 2F9EC50D

(MS Balls in PC)
128898B6 EDA43037

(Infinite Money)
106F7BFF 4BCD2A1E
F9A2AD6B A6A92157

Outrageous # of ms balls in pc: 128898B6 EDA43037
Old sea map in PC: 5B1CB4D7 10FA9D05
Aurora Ticket in PC: 483511F5 E6C8E537
Mystic Ticket in PC: BE39B3A8 280987E1
rare candy: BFF956FA 2F9EC50D
Eon ticket in PC: 0A6626D3 648DA17A
Hp Up in PC: D01C5E9D 017C0F02
Protein in PC: 5EB429D8 478D5A90
Iron in PC: 31BECF62 6D94C212
Carbos in PC: 2CCDF091 99F295D4
Calcium in PC: 98DDBA3E FA0033AD
Lucky Egg In PC: FAC516C7 38D973EF

Max stat codes:

Max HP: 35A039FD B90C0C5B
Max Attack: 973FBE3F EDC8200D
Max Defense: 979050AE 6F56B497
Max SP Attack: E9B89F9D C73B5749
Max SP Defense: DBC9F375 30D76D78
Max Speed: 35B2E18D FC573426

Warp codes(well, at least some of them):

Southern Island: 7703F025 00394020
Faraway Island (Mew): 82CBD483 7B9D8E0B
Birth Island (Deoxys): E5AC0043 E1C4C8F0
Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-oh): B5B9E5C0 B11CE872

Walk Through Walls

AR V3. Encrypted for Patch Slot 4 (only on V3++ Hardware and VBA)

C84AB3C0 F5984A15
8E883EFF 92E9660D

AR V3. Encrypted for Patch Slot 1 (use on upgraded AR V1/2, not compatible with other codes).

7881A409 E2026E0C
8E883EFF 92E9660D

No Random Battles
CBA: 320375D4 0000
ARV3: 2C5490D9 EB69CACB

RAQUAZA
05-19-2005, 02:50 AM
hey boby.
the code I tell you it work YAaaaaaaaaaaa...
try these code if you want

TyphoonChaos
05-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Do you guys know of a really good site with gameshark advance (NOT SP) codes for sapphire?

PoKeMoNmAsTeR67
05-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Does anyone have Pokemon Emerald Gameshark SP codes?(12 digit)

Dog of Hellsing
05-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Phew, Spychu... That's messy....
I'd rather wait for "Catch Shiny Pokemon" code than even attempting doing that :biggrin:

Actually, once you get in those codes, it's pretty easy. ^_^ Does take an awfully long time if you want a lot of shinies though. Takes even longer when you use it to hatch shinies. This is the code I use to get them ^_^.

pimpjoe_esb
06-05-2005, 02:42 AM
Um, I used Action Replay to capture Jurichi and others, but old Pokemon don't show on my Pokedex, like Bulbasaur, or Chikorite, etc.

Did I do something wrong???

Yellow Deoxys
06-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Hey guys :happy:

This is my first post here, so let me know if I break any rules. Does anyone have any codes for pokemon SAPPHIRE to MOD buy items so you can buy decorations? And if U got any requests for pokemon emerald, I got some good codes. :goofy: I also REALLY :crackup: want an emerald or Ruby code to have more than one secret base!!!!!! :eek: :dazed:

BTW, ALL my codes i have and need are for Gameshark SP

Deoxysfan
06-16-2005, 10:23 PM
I have action replay max for GBA and DS does anyone have codes to catch shinys?

Ninja Ocelot
06-17-2005, 09:29 AM
I have action replay max for GBA and DS does anyone have codes to catch shinys?
this should help u out --> http://uk.codejunkies.com/

Deoxysfan
06-19-2005, 10:20 PM
They don't have codes for shinys. :susp:

AshMistyMayfan
06-27-2005, 06:10 AM
I bought a new Action Replay version 5.9 that has the codes of Fire Red/Leaf Green next to Ruby/Sapphire.
ON the Ruby/Sapphire listing, they have old PK/New PK/and the usual stuff like extra PP UP/Moon Stone/Moo Moo Milk/etc.

Now, the usual computer stuff, including the berries, work perfectly.
But on the Pokemon of old/new, it doesn't work at all like the codes aren't correct or do I have to be someplace else? I tried route 101/117, but I couldn't get either the old or the new PK.

I tried to program the 101 code on my version 5.9 where you encounter the Pokemon you want on 101 as the ZIgzagoon is changed to the Pokemon you want, but it didn't work at all whereas the code on my version 3.1 Action Replay does and still works.

I got a sharked Mew on Sapphire that I tried to trade over to Emerald as part of completing my Pokedex, but it keeps saying 'the Pokemon is not ready to be traded' whereas I did earn all 8 badges so how come Mew can't be traded? Do I have to shark this ticket to get to the island that Mew is at in the game?

I also can't get the Eon ticket at all transferred from either Ruby/Sapphire to Emerald, and I tried the connector plugs both ways and still no transfer. I got the Latias, but I still can't get the Eon ticket, and I transferred records 8 times already.

Help please, I paid 26 bucks for the version 5.9 and I want to work like my version 3.1.

mlugia
06-27-2005, 12:38 PM
Far as I know, Mew/Deoxys have a hidden obedience switch that you can't alter unless you caught it via the island event. Otherwise they refuse to obey you in battle, regardless of badges. That MIGHT have a bearing on the trading issue, but not sure.

Megadash
06-29-2005, 10:51 PM
:signhelp:About the Master Code:signhelp:

I've been at my wits end. wall: Okay, you know about the Action Replay master code for Pokémon Emerald. Whan you use it, it maxes out your Trainer Card as well as well as your items. I need to know if the effects on the Trainer Card are permanent. C.I.P. (case in point) - For link trades, it says "9999" when I use the Master code, eventhough I have not done any link trades. When I DO complete a link trade, will it say "1" or will it still say "9999?"

Please PM me with the answer (It will make it easier to find).

:signthx:
- Megadash: Mistress of Flying Pokémon

mlugia
06-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Actually, I have AR and Emerald, and the master code did nothing to my trainer card. Perhaps you've been using a code in conjunction with the master code?

(labmaster.4gigs.com or codejunkies.com , check their master codes to your own. I used the codejunkies one because... well, it had more lines :o)

ShinyRukario
06-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey, I've got an idea: Why don't you STOP POSTING USELESS WEBSITES AND START POSTING EMERALD CODES!!! :dazed: For example, perhaps a Shiny Pokémon code? :biggrin:

cedebe
06-30-2005, 11:45 PM
Shiny Pokemon --
A2a4317b 9817ff81
093ece84 ce99daf5
9045e027 05ea1143
A6a74710 82bd7e29

I have Em Version but, use I this code on a rom emerald and it works. Shiny are cool im trying to golden Magiccrap on my Sapihre.

masterryanx
07-01-2005, 12:57 AM
AR and Gameshark are for losers...
They are'nt even oficial Nintendo products so why trust them with your Pokemon game? Plus It's cheating.

mlugia
07-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Hey, I've got an idea: Why don't you STOP POSTING USELESS WEBSITES AND START POSTING EMERALD CODES!!! :dazed: For example, perhaps a Shiny Pokémon code? :biggrin:

HEY I HAVE AN IDEA TOO!

How about YOU go learn how to read, open up the website I linked to, and see how many codes there are, and how much effort it would take to copy, and shut your piehole instead of acting like an idiot?

Edit: Check out http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html as well.

And to Mr. Morals: You don't have a GS. Why the hell are you posting in this thread? I don't think people here needs to hear what you think (because frankly we probably don't give a damn what you think about Gameshark).

And unfortunately, the world is not created equal. We don't all live in NYC like you do and buy every one of Nintendo's Pokemon game just to catch them all. For me, I'm only able to afford Emerald. And an AR. But out of that I need the money for university expenses. Wanna mail us all some money so we can be more "moral" like you are? :rolleyes:

AshMistyMayfan
07-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Masterryanx

If you don't like it, don't use it.

Say this, you live in an area where NOBODY ELSE plays the Pokemon games, what is one to do, buy 2 and trade with yourself or save time and use an AR?

You know how frustrating it is to want your favorite POkemon, but you need the 'National Dex' at the 'very end' of the game?

How about only getting one TM, one lousy TM and you have 10 Pokemon you want to teach it to? Why not have 10 of the same TMs? You know how frustrating it is to train an Anorith with no ROck attack? What about more PP Max?

I use it only for obtaining Pokemon, items, and not for anything like win all badges or have all the money. I use it wisely.

TrojanPony
07-11-2005, 01:02 AM
Shiny Pokemon --
A2a4317b 9817ff81
093ece84 ce99daf5
9045e027 05ea1143
A6a74710 82bd7e29

I have Em Version but, use I this code on a rom emerald and it works. Shiny are cool im trying to golden Magiccrap on my Sapihre.

So is that JUST the emerald code, or have you tried it on r/s?

cedebe
07-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Ill try right now! :happy: Since i dont play sahpire anymore
nope dont work only for emerald :tongue:
Thier saphire/ruby code but gliches the game totaly kills it.

Poke'mon Master EMAN
07-13-2005, 04:58 PM
this is a question for shiny rukario how'd u find rukario on ur emerald version?

rukario_dude47
07-24-2005, 01:03 AM
i was lookin for a gameshark code for rukario for ruby and couldn't find anything. is there any code for it. please reply

.AzureLight
07-25-2005, 08:34 PM
That's obvously because they aren't in that game.

Rukario is a 4th generation.

Go read about him on serebii first.

Frost Wolf
08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Rukariou isnt in any of the games hes 4th gen he`ll probably be in diamond&Pearl

Gelino
08-15-2005, 05:54 PM
I wanted to give my parcel of contribution to KPDAvatar's Pokemon Maker so I decided to convert it to .exe format: You can download it here:
http://donnus.tripod.com

Gelino
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Also, here is the code to get shiny pokemon in Emerald:
F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
18452A7D DDE55BCC
NOTE: ARv3 and ARDuo code format. If you use CodeBreaker or GSSP so you can catch shiny pokemon only with a Pokemon maker.

unknown_but_strong
08-21-2005, 11:09 PM
hey shadow try gameshark.com

i_love_may
08-23-2005, 02:34 AM
i was wondering do you get to get cheats from gameshark and download them into your emerald game???? and another question where would the best place to buy a game shark pak?

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-26-2005, 04:07 AM
:eek: Im not an expert and I dont use any cheating stuff at all but, just a question, didn't they stop making gamesharks a long time ago?

SilentDragon
10-10-2005, 03:48 AM
:think: yeah, you know, thats what i heard too. didn't they like, stop those?:neutral:

:banana: :signyeah:

MelloMarcher
10-21-2005, 07:55 PM
i need the WPM codes for emerald on the gameshark as well as the shiny code, any1 got 'em?

PokeFreak
10-22-2005, 06:56 PM
I have an Action Replay question. When you want a pokemon out of Action replay...say, Jirachi. It'll put it in Lanette's PC. When you take it out, it won't be recorded in the Pokedex. Is there a way for the pokedex to make record of new pokemon out of Action replay?

Thanks Guys
-Cody

Lucario2.4
10-28-2005, 06:28 PM
I got a shock when i first realised they weren't in the pokedex, i thought i'd broke the game, but later i connected to collisseum , and they appeared, so try that.

CaisyGold
10-29-2005, 02:07 AM
How do I get shinys in my emerald without using gameshark or ActionReplay and I want to know if there is a way that I can press a couple of buttons in the game that will give me shinys?

DJ HyDrA
10-29-2005, 08:33 PM
you're SOL my friend... The only way to get a shiney is to cheat your way to one, or catch one. it'll take approx 9000+ battles, so I hope you got time on your hands (especially if you want a certain KIND of shiney)

CaisyGold
10-30-2005, 02:25 PM
you're SOL my friend... The only way to get a shiney is to cheat your way to one, or catch one. it'll take approx 9000+ battles, so I hope you got time on your hands (especially if you want a certain KIND of shiney)
I was afraid someone was going to say that. When shinies appear, I always have no pokeballs with me so I was wondering how I could cheat...

XxStinko_ManxX
11-08-2005, 10:52 PM
I have a question about the gameshark.
Is it normal that it drains your batteries extremely quickly because within about 4 mins of having it in my batteries run out.

Th3 L3g3nd4ry Sayain
11-24-2005, 09:27 PM
I just dont rly get it, what this gameshark is all about. I have a simple question: Can I use any cheats on Game Boy Advance Emerald version?! Pls say me

skylar10
11-25-2005, 01:11 AM
how do i beat steaven?

Nasty Plasty
11-25-2005, 01:12 AM
Wrong place kid.

Why is this a thread? It totally screws up your games.

skylar10
11-25-2005, 01:32 AM
how do you beat steaven

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
11-25-2005, 07:04 AM
Well, it depends which version you are talking about. And this is not the right place to ask. This thread is only for discussing Gameshark and Action Replay codes.

Th3 L3g3nd4ry Sayain
11-25-2005, 05:06 PM
I dont rly now what is this gameshark about? Can any1 tell me?!

Elite Four Ivette
12-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Does anyone know how to use the pokemon encounter codes in emerald?????

Teh Cheatage
12-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Hey, anyone got a code to make Mirage Island appear in Emerald? Specifically for an up-to-date Action Replay.

Dj Skee
12-17-2005, 10:58 PM
plz help.. im using action replay codes for my pokemon emerald and none of them are working.. i really need help

add DjSkee.Gzn@gmail.com or post here

Ture pokemon master
12-29-2005, 12:53 AM
Can someone plz tell me the ACTION REPLAY code for R/S: for shiny pokemon?

comish
01-02-2006, 04:40 PM
ok i know they're stupid questions but...
can you use gameshark on a uk gameboy micro?
&
how does gameshark work? can you use it to get any pokemon? if so how do you get it and what level does it appear?
thanks

Husnain
01-03-2006, 07:01 PM
ok i got this site

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/pokemon_emerald.html

lugia shadow
01-04-2006, 07:15 PM
ok i got this site

http://http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/pokemon_emerald.html

how do you put the codes in for gods sake

Husnain
01-04-2006, 08:27 PM
how do you put the codes in for gods sake
well duh! gameshark! oh man! (slaps forehead)

Dj Skee
01-04-2006, 09:33 PM
lol i need ar codes for sapphire :)

Husnain
01-04-2006, 11:09 PM
lol i need ar codes for sapphire :)
for sapphire go here

http://www.supercheats.com/gameboyadvance/pokemonsapphirecodes2.htm

DelcattyGirl92
01-14-2006, 01:55 AM
I need cheats to encounter a shiny Pokemon *coughSKITTYcough* on Emerald. I tried one but it was a rip off.

Husnain
01-14-2006, 05:52 AM
I need cheats to encounter a shiny Pokemon *coughSKITTYcough* on Emerald. I tried one but it was a rip off.
http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/GBA/pokemon_emerald.html

Tetsuo Uzakuro
02-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Ok i know this will sound stupid, but where do you guys get those cool trainer cards with the badges and you're 6 PokéMon in you're party?

[center] http://www.ginomegelati.de/animierte/endivie.gif (http://www.ginomegelati.de?page=adoption&sprache=2)
Name: Heather-Chan
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage (http://www.ginomegelati.de?page=adoption&sprache=2)[/center

Husnain
02-21-2006, 04:37 AM
click here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12552)This is off topic but

Lucario2.4
02-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Woah, I checked that neoseeker site, and it says If you want shiny Pokemon you need a team of Starmie (with illuminate) and you will find shiny Pokemon more easily.

Is that true?

mlugia
02-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Woah, I checked that neoseeker site, and it says If you want shiny Pokemon you need a team of Starmie (with illuminate) and you will find shiny Pokemon more easily.

Is that true?
No, not at all. You have a 1/8192 chance of finding one no matter what method you use. (It's 8xxx, I think it was 192...)

link55588
02-22-2006, 07:21 PM
accually ur wrong it does help i found 2 in an hour and no its not just luck im probly the most unluciest person on earth ok:susp:

mlugia
02-22-2006, 07:28 PM
accually ur wrong it does help i found 2 in an hour and no its not just luck im probly the most unluciest person on earth ok:susp:
You finding 2 in one hour more than make up for the lack of shinies in maybe 10 other peoples' lives?

Start taking math, probability especially. www.mathworld.com can help.

link55588
02-22-2006, 07:41 PM
hey i happen to have an 120 iq mister and mabye it was luck but to me it wasnt:susp: :signduh:

mlugia
02-22-2006, 07:46 PM
hey i happen to have an 120 iq mister and mabye it was luck but to me it wasnt:susp: :signduh:
That's very nice that you think you have a 120IQ, but so what? I can have 135 IQ, and still have not a clue on how quantum physics work.

http://www.autcom.org/iq.html
http://www.autcom.org/iq2.html
http://www.autcom.org/iq3.html

Interesting read.

I'm sure you're smart, but does that mean you understand probability? Apparently not. The chance of 2 shinies appearing consecutively, for example, would be a 1/8192^2 chance. Does that mean it's impossible? No, it'll still happen, just not frequently. One case does not generalize a majority. If I find a guy who likes pokemon, can I generalize that all males like pokemon? Obviously not. Of course, some do, but then there's the ones who don't. Same here, except in a much smaller ratio.

link55588
02-22-2006, 08:01 PM
people i found a shiny code for gssp

Master code(must be on)-0006FA70000A, 1006AF880007.
ENABLER(must be on)- 0006FA70000A, 1006AF880007.
Note;the enabler and master code are supposed to be the same...

SHINY CODE(quite long)-83007CE40021, 83007CE60300, 53000020000F, 044800684589, 808900042843, 1860C0460148, 0047905D0003, 177C06080000.

That Code definetly works,as I have tested it myself. But,the 5 legendary Pokemon(Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza,Latios,Latias)do not change with this code,as there values are preset at the start of the game.
If anyone has wild modifiers that uses the same Master Code,please post them!!they could get you Shiny anything!!1
I will test them(if posted) and post to say whether they work..
Thanks!

Mitsuko Souma
02-23-2006, 05:10 AM
Please shut up before you force Mana to beyatchslap you for being a cocky liar who knows nothing about math. :/

link55588
02-25-2006, 11:48 AM
does anyone no a shiny code for emerald cause the one i posted sucks:susp:

Elite Four Ivette
02-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Ok guys, something WEIRD happened yesterday.

When I blew into my AR, I turned it on and said "Current game not on list...". I looked a little bit closer and saw that there were only two games left. Somehow ALL my games got erased except two. Can someone tell me what happened??

link55588
02-25-2006, 12:46 PM
ya that happended to me to
wene ever its not workin like other games never blow or wash it with soap
simply clean it with a piece of cotton

Ninjaxe
02-25-2006, 03:30 PM
i dont think you can force a move set on a pokemon..deroxys! Excuse the spelling.

But there are particular AR codes to set moves and stuff. Generally I wouldnt try it cause the program/game does not support that move set then the game could glitchy.

In otherwards it could go corrupt and you can save and stuff. If you are desparate then Im not stopping you.

www.codejunkies.com

p.s. there is no need to register its open to guest

Random Pokeball
03-03-2006, 08:06 AM
i dont think you can force a move set on a pokemon..deroxys! Excuse the spelling.

But there are particular AR codes to set moves and stuff. Generally I wouldnt try it cause the program/game does not support that move set then the game could glitchy.

In otherwards it could go corrupt and you can save and stuff. If you are desparate then Im not stopping you.

www.codejunkies.com

p.s. there is no need to register its open to guest
Hey there! Seems alot of you are finding it hard to get some AR/GameShark codes. I have compiled an impressive list of all the ones you will need. I didn't make them myself, but just got them from random places. I would post it, but since I don't deserve the credit, I'll just link you up with a Pokemon Emerald source.

Pokemon Emerald Codes (http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_emerald_par.txt) - An impressive selection of codes, including Wild Pokemon Modifiers.

Pokemaniac28
03-12-2006, 02:16 AM
I just got a new AR max. Does anyone no any codes to get the map to get to mew or the eon ticket. And if u can catch ho-oh and lugia in emerald does anyone no the code?

If u no it post it here or my email is henry0392@yahoo.com

-Thanks

MEWMASTER2005
03-12-2006, 03:45 AM
ok i will tell u this once listen closley young one (dont use a

gameshark on your game its a virus and its trouble waiting to happen!) example i was at

the thundering herd restraunt long time ago which is in huntington,wv used a gameshark on my crystal

version thank god i had a backup made for that game but the gameshark wiped out my entire

crystal version suicune,enteiand yes raikou too had to start from scratch:eek: so now do you

see why you dont use a gameshark on your game i speak from expierence cause pkmn is

my life its all i ever had and will ever have from start to beyond :oops: :wink2: :cry2:

Pokemaniac28
03-12-2006, 04:34 AM
i dont have gameshark i no it sucks thats why i got an action replay and AR doesnt mess up ur game

Neo-Lionheart
03-21-2006, 01:38 AM
Okies...there are 13 Pages, and I cant be bothered reading them all. I use a Action Replay, but I dont use it to catch shinies and stuff like that, I use it to speed things up! That brings me to my question. Can anyone post/direct me to a Fast Hatching Egg code for Emerald? That would be great!

Regards
Lionheart

Kabutops-Omanyte
03-24-2006, 03:18 PM
Gaww... Gameshark sucks!
it really does, action replay's better

Razzmatazz
04-02-2006, 11:56 PM
I'd really like an answer to this question. Say I were to use an AR code to obtain an otherwise un-obtainable Pokemon in one Sapphire. If I trade said Pokemon to Emerald, is it still registered as a cheated Pokemon, or would it be safe in another game? I'd seriosily like an answer to this question.

:rambo:

setting_sun24
04-08-2006, 05:50 PM
could some one give some real code in game shark cus im using emulator its always not appearing the pokemon i have some codes but there no wild pokemon ex. bulbasaur or charmander .......... :oops:

Elmo's Heaven!!
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Ok... when I turn my GS on and it says Nintendo and that stuff but on the next screen it is white. Why????

PS, I just opened this thing from the package!!

Ture pokemon master
04-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Does anyone have the Action Replay Deoxys and mew code that will odey

monkey_333
04-12-2006, 04:30 AM
k i'll put this short and blunt
i bought an action replay max duo and i planned on using it for getting pokemon i downloaded the cheats off the site im told to (codejunkies.com) and i checked off one pokemon code (deoxys) but nothing seems 2 happen so i need to know once ive checked it off how am i supposed to get the pokemon do i just find it in the grass or what and after looking in grass for hours i still havent found anything so someone please tell me wtf to do cause its starting to really piss me off thank you oh yea and im using it on pokemon ruby and i live in canada if anyone needs 2 know that

Dog of Hellsing
04-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Wow, seems like no one likes answering questions about AR and such. Well, lemme see what I can do here.

For all of you wanting codes for various games, the best place to go to is http://www.gamefaqs.com.

Big Boss, I'm not sure about that, I've been trying to find it out myself before trading my hacked Mon to my FireRed version.

Elmo's World!!, where did you get your AR from? If you got it offline, then there's really nothing you can do about it. If you purchased it from a store and still have the reciept (and the warranty is still good), then you should return it for a new one, as your present one may be a defect. It happens.

monkey_333, it's the same thing I told EW. Also, if you're using the 1.2.3 Modifier Code, I believe it is, then you'll randomly run into the Pokemon you've put the code in. Otherwise, make sure it's in right and all. If it still isn't working, you may have a defective hacker.

To all trying to use codes and finding they aren't working, make sure you check what version of your hacking tool you're using. To check (for AR at least), go to Options. At the top-right corner you'll see a V. and then a number. My AR version if V.3.3, meaning Version 3.3. If you're using codes for another version, most likely they won't work.

Well, hopefully I've helped ^^.

DragoniteMistress
04-13-2006, 09:25 PM
Does anyone have an AR cheats to get shiny Pokemon on Emerald? Thanks.

Depth
04-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Okay, this is a simple explanation of GS SP! GAmeshark SP and Pokemon Sapphire to be exact. what i did was make like 5 Pokemon Sapphire Games on my GSSP because you need different master codes.

first off. you have lets say the Pokemon Modifier master code...then you want the item modifier master code. now, what you ahve to do is. switch master codes if you want to do the different items...so i did mine like this...

POKEMON SAPPHIRE [MAKER]
-MASTER CODE
-POKEMON MAKER CODE HERE (http://pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html)

POKEMON SAPPHIRE [MOD]
-MASTER CODE
-POKEMON MODIFIER CODE

POKEMON SAPPHIRE [ITEM]
-MASTER CODE
-ITEM MODIFIER HERE

POKEMON SAPPHIRE [ITEM MAX]
-MASTER CODE
-Max Item Slot 1
-Max Item Slot 2
-etc.

POKEMON SAPPHIRE [REGULAR]
-MASTER CODE
-EGGS HATCH FASTER
-FLY ANYWHERE
-INFINITE MONEY
-MAX HEARTS IN CONTESTS
-other random crap

this is the best way to organize it...accoriding to me at least.

Also, if you want help with the exact codes...send me a PM

Elmo's Heaven!!
04-15-2006, 04:17 AM
Wow, seems like no one likes answering questions about AR and such. Well, lemme see what I can do here.

For all of you wanting codes for various games, the best place to go to is http://www.gamefaqs.com.

Big Boss, I'm not sure about that, I've been trying to find it out myself before trading my hacked Mon to my FireRed version.

Elmo's World!!, where did you get your AR from? If you got it offline, then there's really nothing you can do about it. If you purchased it from a store and still have the reciept (and the warranty is still good), then you should return it for a new one, as your present one may be a defect. It happens.

monkey_333, it's the same thing I told EW. Also, if you're using the 1.2.3 Modifier Code, I believe it is, then you'll randomly run into the Pokemon you've put the code in. Otherwise, make sure it's in right and all. If it still isn't working, you may have a defective hacker.

To all trying to use codes and finding they aren't working, make sure you check what version of your hacking tool you're using. To check (for AR at least), go to Options. At the top-right corner you'll see a V. and then a number. My AR version if V.3.3, meaning Version 3.3. If you're using codes for another version, most likely they won't work.

Well, hopefully I've helped ^^.
I forgot to tell you that I turned it on and the first time it worked. I pressed either "start" or "select" and it said all codes were enabled, some may not work. I reset cuz I thought it might mess up the game, and the next time, it didn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucario2.4
04-15-2006, 08:07 PM
I don't know if anyone's asked this, but is there a Shiny code (Action Replay, not Gameshark) for the PAL version of either Emerald or Ruby?

Gamemasternate24
04-21-2006, 10:38 PM
every game i use on gameshark i cant use on the AR max is some thing wrong or is it me? (its not me!!!):wall:

setting_sun24
05-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I LEARN MY LESSON ON THE GAME SHARK CUS I COD MESS UP UR GAME:biggrin:

(LIGHT is burning me DARKNESS makes me feel good)hey visit the forum of Espeon Rinage :biggrin:

Explosion Of Anger
05-05-2006, 06:23 AM
i was just wandering if anybody had a walkthrough walls Code for action replay - Pokemon Ruby. as my freind got one for saphirre but none of the ones i tried work..

N3ro
05-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Is there any codebreaker codes to get certain pokemon?

thanks

animefan200081
05-19-2006, 04:02 AM
I have a gameshark for the sp and I found a code on how to get a missingno egg, but the code is too long. I tried the codes for each version and nothing worked. Can someone please help me?:pray:
I also have tried to use codes to catch any pokemon (straight from the Gameshark website) and some will not work. Now I can't get into Gameshark anymore to ask for help on the codes.

Marowakko
05-30-2006, 07:11 PM
I don't know if anyone's asked this, but is there a Shiny code (Action Replay, not Gameshark) for the PAL version of either Emerald or Ruby?

My friend found shiny cheats for his ruby at super cheats. You can only get a certain shiny
though like ditto, charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, arcanine, absol, mew, mewtwo, etc.
And they all have weird names like DEATH and Archy. They also have weird OT's like
Noone and TIM. My friend tried finding other shiny cheats at other sites but they never
worked.

Tory vs Meaty II
06-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Action Replay Max Codes for Emerald:

(M)(ALWAYS MUST BE ON)
D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
A86CDBA5 19BA49B3

(DMA Disable)(MUST BE ON ALONG WITH THE MASTER CODE)
06122196 8FE98260
65DA389A 09D8882C

Warp codes:

Southern Island: 7703F025 00394020
Faraway Island (Mew): 82CBD483 7B9D8E0B
Birth Island (Deoxys): E5AC0043 E1C4C8F0
Navel Rock (Lugia and Ho-oh): B5B9E5C0 B11CE872

Southern Island Lati@s enabler
181690CB 4E53CB05

Always Shiny Code
*Patch Type
F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
18452A7D DDE55BCC

spike_spiegal420
06-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Does anyone have a valid AR code to catch the pokerus in Emerald?

Tory vs Meaty II
06-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Pokerus
E0DAB5F7 265599C7
4C71C75F C51F8AB9

Alienshroom
06-10-2006, 12:22 AM
if you use a gameshark 5 or 6 times and it has no ill effects on your game does it still hurt the game if you quit at 5 or 6 uses?????????

link55588
06-13-2006, 08:27 PM
alright my gameshark for some reason isnt going on.
when i turn the gba on it goes right to pokemon emerald !
anyoone no how to fix it?

pkb
06-14-2006, 03:10 AM
how do u make the eon ticket work plz tell any code or w/e:happy:

Flair
06-19-2006, 01:38 AM
I ned help trying to get a code to get Kyogre for Actio Replay. Could someine please help me?

celebi
06-20-2006, 03:35 PM
tory can.But you can also search old locked code thread of him.

Tory vs Meaty II
06-22-2006, 02:36 AM
Pokemon Action Replay Max duo for pokemon Emerald! POKEMON (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18140)

pokeplayer66
06-26-2006, 01:01 PM
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18811

crap...

rage7900
06-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I wanted to know a way to have unlimeted rare candies in PC for Pokemon Emerald Version for the Game Shark. If anyone helps me out, thanks.

Sudoku
06-28-2006, 09:59 PM
How can i get shiny pokemon with gameshark? searched the web, but found nothin. Please HELP!! :pray: well the codes are unnoficial for the gameshark so if u want them that badly then u will have to PM me for them. or u can email me email is better cus i dont do PMs that often so email me at crystalheart287@yahoo.com. if any one els wants them for gsGBA/GBASP then ill need u to specify witch pokemon,gender,nature, and lv(2,50 or 100). these are only useable with R/S/E. BUT U CAN GET ANY POKEMON U WANT.
WARNING!THESE CODES TURN UR ID # TO 000000! USE AFTER BEATING THE ELITE FOUR!!!!!!!!!use at own risk

Sudoku
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
anyone know why the ride bike over water codes dont work for any of my games?

Ture pokemon master
06-29-2006, 05:57 PM
Does any know a cobe that works for mew and deoxys that obeys u and u can use it in xd and colo.

Tory vs Meaty II
07-04-2006, 03:31 AM
anyone know why the ride bike over water codes dont work for any of my games?
That only works on the walk-throw-wall code.

IcMnR15
07-10-2006, 12:52 AM
Got a question on a Gameshark/Action Replay code for Ru/Sa? Ask it here! :smile:
Does anyone have the Jirachi code?

ansem990
07-12-2006, 04:32 PM
Does anyone know a action replay cheat to change my character's name in sapphire?? Im giving it to my friend and he doesnt want to start over(Dont know why) but he wants a different name.

Elmo's Heaven!!
07-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Please help:

Walk-through-walls code that actually works (Tell me how to use it please)
Celebi, Jirachi, Suicune, Kyogre, Groudon, and Mewtwo codes that actually work
Name change (and possibly ID changing) code (Tell me how to use it please)
Shiny pokemon code (Instructions please)

I want these codes for Pokemon Emerald.

Also e-mail these codes to: celebi1993@yahoo.com.

Thank you in advance!!!!

(You can also PM them to me.)

Aquabird
07-17-2006, 05:09 PM
gamesharks are made by a unofficial company..... they suck!!!!!!!!!!

Elmo's Heaven!!
07-17-2006, 10:59 PM
WARNING!THESE CODES TURN UR ID # TO 000000! USE AFTER BEATING THE ELITE FOUR!!!!!!!!!use at own risk

BTW, If I use that code it will only change one number on my TC because my ID is #000001. Freaky.

Ture pokemon master
07-17-2006, 11:33 PM
helpful in d/p the action replay will be easy to get pokemon and the other b/c it has been a pain in the as just to get a mew to obey and deoxys. srry to ask but does anyone know codes that
Does any know a cobe that works for mew and deoxys that obeys u and u can use it in xd and colo.

Elmo's Heaven!!
07-18-2006, 12:42 AM
helpful in d/p the action replay will be easy to get pokemon and the other b/c it has been a pain in the as just to get a mew to obey and deoxys. srry to ask but does anyone know codes that
Um, use the code to catch Mew in Faraway Island. Use the code for Deoxys to catch it in that island I forgot.

Oh and yeah, use the teleportation code.

Ture pokemon master
07-18-2006, 12:45 AM
ik that but if i want more would have to restart

aztec005
07-18-2006, 02:54 AM
well i got codes to warp you to faraway island, navel rock, and birth island so you can get mew deoxys and lugia and hooh and they all obay you. but only for firered emerald and the cheats are gameshark code so if you want them then just pm me

Elmo's Heaven!!
07-22-2006, 07:15 PM
can someone please answer my question?!?

Ruthless
07-24-2006, 02:46 PM
is there and AR Max Duo codes to get certain items, because i used a code to get all Poke balls and its overwritten some important stuff like my Rods :(

conan_ranma
07-24-2006, 09:16 PM
hi, any one know how to solve the Regirock/steel/ice puzzle to catch them, please tell me!!!!!!!:signhelp:

Hi everybody, I know it will be kind of weird but in my sapphire ver. I can catch all pokemon, but in normal ver.can't catch. like Groundon, Rayquaza, Regirock/ice/steel etc. in the very first start. (I don't put any code, used cheat), but i can't catch the normal pokemon like Torchic, Mudkip etc. and you guys know what pokemon I get when I start, it is Lugia, Deoxys, and Mewtwo. And I can catch a bunch of them when I get to Fortrees City @ lv.50

daveomac
07-28-2006, 08:45 PM
Hey, i have codes to encounter the first 151 pokémon in the wild and all the Hoenn pokémon for Ruby (I don't know fi they will work on Sapphire or Emerald because i don't have those two) but if you want a Pokémon then just PM me with its name and i will send u the code.

Hope i can help!

charmeleonblaze
07-29-2006, 02:58 PM
What's a master code? And what's the code for action replay that lets you use the eon ticket in ruby?

Sent Reglay
07-31-2006, 11:08 PM
I would really love to have an action replay code to get larvitar. anyone have one? (if this has been asked before forgive me I just jumped to the last page:)

Dragon01
08-01-2006, 09:35 AM
I would really love to have an action replay code to get larvitar. anyone have one? (if this has been asked before forgive me I just jumped to the last page:)
sorry about this guys tonnes of people have probably asked this but can someone give me a link for that really long shiny pokemon code that crimson spider mentioned on the first page. please people. thanks in advanced. And is for action replay? if it isn't is there one for the action replay.

Ture pokemon master
08-01-2006, 10:36 AM
This there a code for action replay that u can edited moves on pokemon

conan_ranma
08-01-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey, i have codes to encounter the first 151 pokémon in the wild and all the Hoenn pokémon for Ruby (I don't know fi they will work on Sapphire or Emerald because i don't have those two) but if you want a Pokémon then just PM me with its name and i will send u the code.

Hope i can help!

hi can i have the code for Azurill. I can breed it with two Marills like the other pokemon. thanks:happy:

conan_ranma
08-01-2006, 09:44 PM
That's obvously because they aren't in that game.

Rukario is a 4th generation.

Go read about him on serebii first.
hi can i find Rukario at Ruby or Sapphire?

Umbreon 1
08-01-2006, 10:47 PM
hi can i find Rukario at Ruby or Sapphire?
Nope. Rukario was never programmed into the Ru/Sa/Em software. So, there is no sprite for it on the current generation.

conan_ranma
08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi, when you guys alk about Southern Island, is that some where out of the Hooen map? If not please tell me where it is?

conan_ranma
08-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi, anybody know any "walk through wall" code, use for gameshark. Because I don't have AR. Thanks for any help.

Ture pokemon master
08-04-2006, 04:06 AM
i lke ar than gs

deoxysboy2000
08-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Gameshark sucks it just puts a virus in your game :naughty: :naughty: :signno: :signno:

P.S. it can freze your game clock permonetly :frown:

Dragon01
08-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Any body here have a working pokemon are shiny code that they have tryed and worked please???

charmeleonblaze
08-07-2006, 12:53 AM
Gameshark sucks it just puts a virus in your game :naughty: :naughty: :signno: :signno:

Yea, and it usually deletes your game.

Dragon01
08-07-2006, 08:40 AM
Any body here have a working pokemon are shiny code that they have tryed and worked please???
People please answer?
Please?

Brawly
08-09-2006, 01:36 AM
People please answer?
Please?
Does ne 1 hve ne codes for action replay to get mew and legendary and orignal starter pokemon????

Thrall
08-09-2006, 04:54 AM

Thats bull dude. You probobly used it wrong.(Oh and by the way I have a gameshark that I play with in my other Emerald Version)

Zatek
08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
The answer to all questions.
http://pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html
I think if your clock freez on your ruby/sapphire you can do following.
Link up with GBA link cable to Emerald.
Be sure the gameboy with Ruby/Sapphire is OFF.
then at the titlescreen on emerald press down+select+b then press a 2 times and turn on ruby/Sapphire.
When "Gameboy" appears press start+select.
then restart ruby/Sapphire.
(Maybe you guys knowed this...)
EDIT: the site cheats are only working on AR!!!

Dragon01
08-09-2006, 04:22 PM
The answer to all questions.
http://pokemonpalace.net/maker/index.html
I think if your clock freez on your ruby/sapphire you can do following.
Link up with GBA link cable to Emerald.
Be sure the gameboy with Ruby/Sapphire is OFF.
then at the titlescreen on emerald press down+select+b then press a 2 times and turn on ruby/Sapphire.
When "Gameboy" appears press start+select.
then restart ruby/Sapphire.
(Maybe you guys knowed this...)
EDIT: the site cheats are only working on AR!!!
What about my question I tryed that syte and I got bad egges!!!

Zatek
08-09-2006, 04:34 PM
Weird. :goofy: i haven't tried this ones by myself but i trust and respect someone who has.
Then again be sure you are using AR not GS!
(Maybe not ALL questions...):wink: