Future Sight
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Giratina lvl 71

Shadow Force
Heal Block
Earth Power
Slash

Now I am planning to replace Giratina and Palkia with Lucario and Feraligatr as soon as they are leveled to the proper level. The problem I am having is that, well actually I do not know. Today I battled a kid who had level 50-55 pokemon ( had a darkrai ) he killed 3 of my pokemon and I might not have won if it wasnt for my giratina. I was wondering if anyone may see some major flaws on my current team and what I may do to improve on them? Thanks a bunch. Also I would like to know what EV training is, and how do you do it where do you get it etc..thanks!

Legend_Killer
05-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Drop gengar and alakazam for a cressilia, if you know how to get one, and a gallade.

P.S. If you need a ralts, I can trade you one for something decent.

Pokemaniac28
05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
You'll get more help if you post this in the strategies and moveset board.

pernumba
05-23-2007, 02:05 AM
yea drop giratina and palkia defenitly, get a weaville and a water guy

if you can drop gengar hes unessacary, you have a dark, which pwns psycic and ghost and poisin is taking up space, poisin is adding a weakness to psycic, and you already have an infernape which is prolly pwning grass, so psn is not necessary, thats about all, try and replace alakazam with a metagross, if you can but if not keep alakazam, but youll need some high defense guys since your team is lacking that
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: