PDA

View Full Version : Help Catching Cresselia

Killer_of_Cripples
05-23-2007, 01:22 AM
Whenever i fly she jumps sumwhere else which is annoying any tips on this?

Ahem, anyways the main thing: I have sleeped and got her down to low health and used over 40 ultraballs but she still remains uncaught any suggestions? Why is she so much ahrder then Palkia/ Azelf/ Uxie?

Erureido
05-23-2007, 01:23 AM
u can use a pokemon with mind reader or block to prevent her from escaping

BrassIttoTower
05-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Go to a town a little ways away from it then walk to it's location.

cute_entei
05-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Use a wobbuffet(if you have one). Its shadow tag prevents her from escaping! ^^ You can't switch out wobbuffet, but you gotta weaken her first. Like, i had my zapdos use thunderwave on her during the first encounter, then i kept tracking her down and weakening her until i thought she was at a right amount of health. That's when you put wobbuffet at the front of your party and just keep throwing ultra balls(or dusk balls if it's dark out).

Bulbachu
05-23-2007, 01:32 AM
i suggest going to sandgem town. walk between sandgem and route 203 or whatever and wait until she comes to you. when she does, walk to her and catch her.

Razzmatazz
05-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Bring up the map in the bottom screen to track it. Go to Solaceon Town. If Cressilia is on the top half of the map, go back and forth between Solaceon and the route above it. If Cressilia is on the bottom half of the map, go back and forth between Solaceon and the route below it. Eventually you'll come into contact with it, and that's when Wobbs comes out. My level 29 Wobb took alot of pain and still didn't die - them things are really resistant.

:rambo: