PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, but this really does need a new thread to get this through to people.

StarStruck
05-23-2007, 02:16 AM
STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES, I AM NOT READING THEM OR RESPONDING TO THEM, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ACTION REPLAYED POKEMON, GO TO MY OTHER THREAD, THAT'S WHAT IT IS THERE FOR, I DO NOT OPEN PMS, I DELETE THEM IMMIDIATELY I DON'T LIKE IT OR RESPECT IT, SO STOP.

(For all the mods, I don't care if this get's locked or not, just so people can see it, I've posted it in my other thread more than 2 times and I am getting annoyed, I came online today with more than 20 new messages. . Alot from the same people that were doing it before, so just let people read this.)

Charbok
05-23-2007, 02:17 AM
STOP SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES, I AM NOT READING THEM OR RESPONDING TO THEM, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ACTION REPLAYED POKEMON, GO TO MY OTHER THREAD, THAT'S WHAT IT IS THERE FOR, I DO NOT OPEN PMS, I DELETE THEM IMMIDIATELY I DON'T LIKE IT OR RESPECT IT, SO STOP.

(For all the mods, I don't care if this get's locked or not, just so people can see it, I've posted it in my other thread more than 2 times and I am getting annoyed, I came online today with more than 20 new messages. . Alot from the same people that were doing it before, so just let people read this.)

Compared to what mods get, 20 new messages isnt that many. And if you have a service that is meant to help people, some of them will PM you. If you don't want to recieve them then block whoever is sending them.

~Charbok

StarStruck
05-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Compared to what mods get, 20 new messages isnt that many. And if you have a service that is meant to help people, some of them will PM you. If you don't want to recieve them then block whoever is sending them.

~Charbok
It's kind of hard to block 30 different people, not to mention time-consuming. . and since I've posted this I've gotten 2 new Pms. . .I'm not a mod, I shouldn't be getting this many Pms.

Erureido
05-23-2007, 02:23 AM
u can block ur pms

Lucavi
05-23-2007, 02:23 AM
Put this in your sig; don't make threads for this again