PDA

View Full Version : I so can not beleive this... :P

GuardianOfThunder
05-23-2007, 09:44 AM
One of my best friends just hatched an legit egg(got from his game :P) and it had a SHINY Riolu... Yeah, shiny. Not only is Lucario one of my favorites, one I was planning to be in my team, but I personally love his shiny coloring. Soooo, I want it :cool:

But there's a lot involved here... Firstly, it has a Sassy nature. I can possibly use that to my advantage somewhat, but it's probably not the best thing to have on a Lucario :P Second, I'll probably have to give up my only Lugia or Dialga for it... don't really want to lose them, but I'm thinking it's worth it(neither of us clone). Lastly, not only have I already EV trained a Lucario with a nature I want, but I gave him A TM I only had one of as well... I had a feeling not to... why did I do it anyway :P... but anyway this is a Shiny of one of my favorites we're talking about!!!

So what do you think I should do... trade, or not trade?(and this is all assuming he decides to trade, he was still thinking about it when he left earlier)

DeathsDoor
05-23-2007, 09:49 AM
1st of all , lucario doesnt hatch from an egg , the pre-evo does (rioulo)

2nd , yes trade , lucario can be a great team member

GuardianOfThunder
05-23-2007, 09:52 AM
Thanks for pointing out my error, heh. Thanks for your opinion too... I want to trade for it XP

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 11:26 AM
You should trade. Is he willing to trade it for Dialga? Because if he is, you're lucky.