PDA

View Full Version : i need help with pal park!!!

PriceTarek
05-23-2007, 11:39 AM
they say i need to get them pokemon or somthing like that and i cant get throught

EDIT: im allready in but i cant do the contest

Lord Torterra
05-23-2007, 11:40 AM
go to main screen where it says continue and stuff, go down, and hit migrate pokemon

PriceTarek
05-23-2007, 11:41 AM
oh sweet thanks:biggrin:

AshMistyMayfan
05-23-2007, 04:49 PM
they say i need to get them pokemon or somthing like that and i cant get throught

EDIT: im allready in but i cant do the contest

You got to search grass, and also surf on the water. I stupidly forgot I imported Squirtle and it was the last Pokemon and it was on the WATER, so you got to search the grass/water. If it doesn't come up within 5 minutes I say in one area, search another, or surf.

Raistlin Majere
05-23-2007, 05:03 PM
You got to search grass, and also surf on the water. I stupidly forgot I imported Squirtle and it was the last Pokemon and it was on the WATER, so you got to search the grass/water. If it doesn't come up within 5 minutes I say in one area, search another, or surf.
He was going ingame and asking the counter person, instead of importing first.

AshMistyMayfan
05-23-2007, 05:57 PM
OK, you got to import from your RSE,FRLG game to go into Pal Park.

You turn your game on. It will say Continue, New Game, and if you put in your cartridge from RSE, FRLG, it will say MIGRATE from (whatever game you put into the B slot.

After pressing it, it will say Make Pokemon Migrate from your game pack. You say yes It will warn you about it can't be returned. You say yes. It then goes into a PC mode as you go into your boxes on the other game and pick out 6 Pokemon you want to import, ANY Pokemon. You have to use your stylus to touch the Pokemon you want to import.

Mileron
05-23-2007, 06:55 PM
It then goes into a PC mode as you go into your boxes on the other game and pick out 6 Pokemon you want to import, ANY Pokemon. You have to use your stylus to touch the Pokemon you want to import.

any Poke' as long as it does not know any HMs.

And remember, in those games Dive, Whirlpool, and Flash were HMs.

Whomever I bought my copy of Ruby from gave their E4 team at least one of each HM. Bah.

You'll need Heart Scales to reteach the Poke' you delete HMs from.

Lucavi
05-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Locking, seeing as the question was answered