PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Racing

Absolman
05-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Welcome to Rockport, where racing decides everything. Racing started here around 1989. Since then, racing has evolved. Back then, people raced because they enjoyed it. Now, people race for money. It has also become more complicated. Back then, there were teams of one. Now, there are crews. Crews are a team of about four or five. There are classes in crews. There are blockers, they are like road missiles. There are drafters, they let you stay behind them and the longer you are behind them, when you pull out, you get a major speed boost. There are Persuaders. They go around, knocking civilian cars around and stir up a pile-up. The enemy racers will crash into them And there are scouts. They find every back ally and side street that save you time.

There are many crews in the city. There is the Inferno, Los Colibries, Scorpios, The Kings, Rotor 4, and the Black Hearts. These are just minor crews; the major crews are Bushido, a crew of tuners controlled by Kenji. Kenji drives a Mazda RX-7. TFK, an exotic car crew controlled by Wolf. Wolf Drives an Aston Martin DB9. And there is Angie’s 21 Street crew. Her crew drives muscles. She drives a Dodge Charger R/T. The Biggest crew; however, is Darius’ Stacked Deck. You can only challenge Darius when you have beaten every other major crew. He drives an Audi Le Mans Quattro. He is by far the fastest racer in Rockport, for now…

You must beat every crew and make sure that you are king of Rockport. If you win over Rockport, be prepared to be challenged, because then, every racer will be wanting in on the action.

Rules:
1- Normal RP rules
2- All players cant race each-other until I figure out a way to get a good system to decide the winner.
3- Police CAN come after you, so don’t go crazy.
4- No killing civilians with persuaders unless you are an evil racer.
5- I am GM. What I say goes. Sorry.
6- We start with one of three cars:
Muscle: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Tuners: Mazda RX-8
Exotic: Alfa Romeo Brera
7- W e all start with $3000.

Name:
Appearance:
Crew name:
Crew logo:
Class (leader, blocker, scout, persuader, or drafter):
Car:
Car Appearance
Money:

heres mine

Name: Tiger
Appearance: Nick is 5'8 and is kinda skinny. he has dark black hair that comes down to his chin and brown eyes. he wears black under armor and a cape. He wears slightly tight black pants. he has black VANS shoes.
Crew name: blood reign
Crew logo: a dagger with blood dripping from it.
Class: Leader
Car: Mazda RX-8
Car Appearance: is black with crew logo on the hood. no major work done to it.
Money: $3000

we will start as soon as one person joins. tis all we need.