PDA

View Full Version : Help Transferring Manaphy Egg

uxie
05-23-2007, 12:09 PM
All right... I have the Egg on Ranger. When I tell it to "Send Message to Diamond and Pearl," it tells me to turn on D/P. I do so, D/P alerts me that Ranger is calling me, and I go to "Connect to Pokemon Ranger." Then, it tells me that it is "Receiving a solicitation from Ranger," and the wireless signal icon at the top stays red with no signal, even when the two DSes are three feet away from each other.

Eventually, the Ranger game says that there was no response from Sinnoh and cancels. HELP ME! What is going on? Is my wireless broken?

I have tried this with four or five different combinations of DSes... and always gotten this result.

Midnight
05-23-2007, 06:52 PM
All right... I have the Egg on Ranger. When I tell it to "Send Message to Diamond and Pearl," it tells me to turn on D/P. I do so, D/P alerts me that Ranger is calling me, and I go to "Connect to Pokemon Ranger." Then, it tells me that it is "Receiving a solicitation from Ranger," and the wireless signal icon at the top stays red with no signal, even when the two DSes are three feet away from each other.

Eventually, the Ranger game says that there was no response from Sinnoh and cancels. HELP ME! What is going on? Is my wireless broken?

I have tried this with four or five different combinations of DSes... and always gotten this result.
When you turn D/P on, don't start the game.

uxie
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Thanks, but I haven't been starting the game. It's been starting to do what it's supposed to do, but not finishing.

schelandpup
05-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks, but I haven't been starting the game. It's been starting to do what it's supposed to do, but not finishing.
I know I put this in my other thread, but after you get it working DO NOT go crazy looking for the egg, it's at the poke mart

Midnight
05-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Maybe something's wrong with the game. :ermm:

Got_Ganlon
05-23-2007, 10:21 PM
I had the same problem. I'm not saying this will surely fix your problem, but it worked for me as soon as I rectified the problem.

I'll bet there are 6 pokemon in your party? I put one into my PC Box and saved.

Next, restart both DS's and proceed to follow the direction on the screens.

Hopefully it works for you!

Edit: Oh yeah, the Egg is given to you by a man in any PokeMart except the Dept. Store in Veilstone. Good Luck!

uxie
05-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks to Got_ganlon, your idea worked. I feel so dumb now...

And thanks to everyone else, but I already knew where to find the thing...

Alright, that's enough Oscar speech. -BOARD CLOSED-