PDA

View Full Version : Training Help Needed

Lucario-clm
05-23-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi, I'm Lucario-clm, and I'm in quite a pickle :ermm:. You see, I have pretty good Pokemon (for my standards :susp:), but I just can't match the power of the Pokemon League Champion (I'm not giving a name, spoilers and all :happy:... and I forgot it :oops:)! So I need to get atleast up to or beyond lvl 66 with a few of my Pokemon... My Lucario (shockingly) is my most powerful guy, but one super effective hit and he's down... for good (He could never really take a hit :susp:). My Palkia is my ace in the hole... but a dragon move (Of course the Champion has dragon types! WHO DOESN'T!) or two will leave him high and dry, so here is my request: Where do I got to train of my Poke-Pals:confused:!? Victory Road is no good (the highest lvl wild Pokemon there is 45 :susp:). Snowpoint Temple is out too, no National Dex :oops:. So where do I go to get some highly treasured exp.? Please reply ASAP. Thanks :smile:.

Lucario-clm
05-23-2007, 08:49 PM
...Uh... Hello? Anyone?... Please? :think:... Maybe if I beg...

tai sky
05-23-2007, 08:56 PM
I REALLY wish I could help you (I LOVE helping people out), but if you're talking about Pearl and Diamond version(s), then I'm afraid I can't help you there. I haven't played those versions yet. Any OTHER Pokemon game I can help you with.:biggrin:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
05-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Hi, I'm Lucario-clm, and I'm in quite a pickle :ermm:. You see, I have pretty good Pokemon (for my standards :susp:), but I just can't match the power of the Pokemon League Champion (I'm not giving a name, spoilers and all :happy:... and I forgot it :oops:)! So I need to get atleast up to or beyond lvl 66 with a few of my Pokemon... My Lucario (shockingly) is my most powerful guy, but one super effective hit and he's down... for good (He could never really take a hit :susp:). My Palkia is my ace in the hole... but a dragon move (Of course the Champion has dragon types! WHO DOESN'T!) or two will leave him high and dry, so here is my request: Where do I got to train of my Poke-Pals:confused:!? Victory Road is no good (the highest lvl wild Pokemon there is 45 :susp:). Snowpoint Temple is out too, no National Dex :oops:. So where do I go to get some highly treasured exp.? Please reply ASAP. Thanks :smile:.

I must say, you have more personality than the last like 100 newbs to join here.

There really is no easy way... Just go around route 222 and use the VS Seeker to refight Trainers.

I beat the E4 with 4 LV 50's and a LV 55 (Garchomp).

ViktorNight
05-23-2007, 10:08 PM
I REALLY wish I could help you (I LOVE helping people out), but if you're talking about Pearl and Diamond version(s), then I'm afraid I can't help you there. I haven't played those versions yet. Any OTHER Pokemon game I can help you with.:biggrin:

so why did u even post???:goofy:

Lucario-clm
05-24-2007, 12:46 AM
Back! Thanks for the advice, I'll see if that works, by the way... my Lucario's Defense is like... 100 and he's 57 :cry:

WifiFX
05-24-2007, 01:20 AM
Back! Thanks for the advice, I'll see if that works, by the way... my Lucario's Defense is like... 100 and he's 57 :cry:

Lucario's defense never was too high.

Pokefan Silver
05-24-2007, 01:55 AM
But with such a High SPCL Atk and speed, dont need DE, allready got some O!

TeirusuFX
05-24-2007, 01:57 AM

Lol, hint: Iron XP

Lucario-clm
05-24-2007, 12:50 PM
It works... but the monotony is killing me :susp:...

Irons, huh? What do you think I'm been feedin' that anubis!? :biggrin:

By the way, he is now 60 with 117 def D:> ...

magentaman
05-24-2007, 12:55 PM
what are the levels of the rest of your team?

(and feeding lucario irons to boost his already weak defence is a waste, put them on his attack stats or his speed, defence isn't his strong point, so make it so he doesn't need it with high offence)

Mileron
05-24-2007, 03:03 PM
When I beat the Champ, none of my Poke were over 56, and in fact I used a couple that were just barely 50.

I figured it wasn't so much about overpowering the opponent than matching weaknesses.

AshMistyMayfan
05-24-2007, 03:24 PM

I would train teams at Snowpoint/rechallenge trainers. I would go out on route 223/take on trainers (if you got your 7th badge) going to Victory Road. Even if you can't get to Victory if you haven't got 8 badges, the Tentacruel/Pelipepper are worth HUGE EXP. THe Trainers Pokemon are a good leveled 43 at least. That's all the info I have.

REchallenge trainers over and over, you'll get both money and EXP.

When you get badge no. 8, the Pokemon in Victory are about leveled 46.

EliteHero
05-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Well...I went to the route heading to the pokemon leaugeand battled swimmers over and over again:confused: i beat the elit four with allmy pokemon in the 60s.

and by the way to take out the Champs "FEARED" dragon types(as usual) just get to the typing and use a dragon... in short Dailga or palkia!

AshMistyMayfan
05-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Well...I went to the route heading to the pokemon leaugeand battled swimmers over and over again:confused: i beat the elit four with allmy pokemon in the 60s.

and by the way to take out the Champs "FEARED" dragon types(as usual) just get to the typing and use a dragon... in short Dailga or palkia!

Teach Ice beam to a Pokemon. The times I fought dragons on RSE, I always used Ice Beam more then Dragon Breath for it's more powerful.

Pokefan Silver
05-26-2007, 02:27 PM
Teach Ice beam to a Pokemon. The times I fought dragons on RSE, I always used Ice Beam more then Dragon Breath for it's more powerful.
Icebeam + Hail + Blizzard KO's all my dragon foes... Hey, that rhymed :hungry:

VictoryBonsai
05-26-2007, 02:31 PM
My Lucario's accuracy is too low,
but I don't know of any training place for you other than battling other people with high-leveld Pokemon and winning!

Pokefan Silver
05-26-2007, 02:33 PM
My Lucario's accuracy is too low,
but I don't know of any training place for you other than battling other people with high-leveld Pokemon and winning!
What does THAT have to di with THIS?

VictoryBonsai
05-26-2007, 02:38 PM
never mind

Pokefan Silver
05-26-2007, 02:49 PM
never mind
No, I want to know