PDA

View Full Version : (RP) - A Lethal Bloodlust

Tombi
05-23-2007, 05:31 PM
[OoC/; Fwafwa! >:D I started. =3 Very short first post. Thanks for joining everyone! <3

SNAP.

Yeek! What was that?

CRACK.

And that!?

RUSTLE.

SOMEONE'S THERE!

Todd Anderson backed up against a huge dark oak tree, his eyes huge and scared.

"C'mon..." He muttered wildly to himself. "Show yourself..."

His hand fastened over the hilt of his scimatar, his heart pounding like a drum threatening to burst through his chest.

"Oh, I'm gonna die, I'm so gonna die..."

Meshi
05-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Shika bounced her basketball as she walked along, she knew that if she saw anyone who looked like they could play a game of b-ball, she'd immediately challenge them, even if she didn't know them.

I wonder how Todd's doing today. she thought to herself, she continued to walk in the blistering heat in her tank top and camo shorts, showing her slim, long legs.

After a few minutes, she came up to an abandoned court, it had a basketball hoop and all, all it was missing was someone to play on it.

She leapt over the fence easily and began to dribble the ball, pretending she was surrounded by pro b-ball players, but her favourite had to be Michael Jordan.

"Shika passes to Jordan, Jordan dribbles down center court, fakes left, turns right, passes to Shika, Shika dribbles on the spot and does a jump turn, she shoots, she scores!"

This is great!

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Kouga's eyes rested on a girl; she was playing basketball by herself on the nearby court, and, by the look of it, having fun. After walking towards her for a little while, he realized it was Shika. He closed his eyes and shook his head as he continued to walk towards her.

Kouga held up his hand, waving to her, and looked around for Todd. Usually Todd would be somewhere around Shika, even if they were just talking. However, today, Todd was nowhere to be found.

"Where could he be...?" Kouga thought as he stopped at the edge of the court, being careful not to be hit by a stray basketball. "Nothing happened to him...right?"

Meshi
05-23-2007, 07:49 PM
"Kouga!" Shika waved back. She stopped dribbling the ball and walked towards the fence, leaping over it again and landing in fornt of her friend.

"Dude, you should have seen it! I was like pass, and then likedribble, then like shoot, then like score!" Shika acted out again.

She looked back at Kouga,

"I wonder how Todd is." she put her basketball under her arm and put her other hand on her hip.

Tombi
05-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Todd suddenly burst from the bushes besides the court.

"I'M GONNA DIE!" He yelled, running into the fence, flipping over it and landing on his backside.

"That was actually quite skilled," He said, looking at the fence. "Although it hurt quite a lot..."

He stood up and brushed down his jeans, grinning sheepishly at his friends.

"Uh, hi guys."

Meshi
05-23-2007, 08:02 PM
"Todd?" Shika turned to look at her friend, he was looking pretty roughed up, like he's been running from someone.

"Dude, you're not gonna die, you're here with us." Shika spoke with wide eyes and a smile on her face, her basketball was still relaxed under her arm.

Shika took the ball from under her arm and began to bounce it right in front of her, she looked up at Todd and put her free hand on her hip,

"I was wondering where you were."

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Kouga sighed sighed as he saw Todd vault over the fence. Todd always made a big entrance, even if it was by accident. He walked over to his friend, who was sitting on the ground now, already speaking to Shika. He raised his hand in greeting, and slipped it back into his pocket. Kouga's eyes identified a flustered look on his face. "What could have happened to him...?" he thought to himself.

Gaby
05-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Ayame was hiding behind a tree, starring at Todd from afar while blushing, "Oh Todd... you dumby..." She walked towards the group, bowing her head at everyone, "Hi Shika, hi Kouga!" She then turned towards Todd, her face turning red again, "H-Hi Todd..." She smiled, the usual different smile she only gave to him, "You look... worried... but d-don't be... we're all here... s-so no need to worry, k-kay?"

OOC: Short First Post... are win...

Psychic Oats
05-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Kouga turned and saw Ayame heading towards them. He nodded, greeting her. She turned to Todd, and spoke to him.

"You look... worried... but d-don't be... we're all here... s-so no need to worry, k-kay?"

Kouga sighed. It was obvious to everyone that Ayame had feelings for Todd, but she obviously was too afraid to show them. In Kouga's opinion, she should tell him and get it out of the way, instead of keeping everything bottled up. Kouga looked at Todd again, realizing recent fear showing on his face. "What happened to you...Todd...?" he thought, putting his hand to his mouth, letting his mind wander.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2007, 01:54 AM
Katie walked up behind the group slowly, shifting her backpack. "Erg..." she groaned. Last night had not been a good night. "Someone remind me never to drink caffeine again..." she mumbled. "I wassup 'til midnight... and I woke up at five, dangit..." Katie knew no one was listening, and she didn't really care. She just felt like saying it. "Hey, Todd... why are you gonna die again? What is this, the seventeenth time in two days?"

KOR
05-24-2007, 02:24 AM
Raymond heard the group as he was walking down the street. He smiled to hear some of the funny comments from some of the group. He walked in the court and raised his hand up and said,

"Hey, whats up guys?"

He walked over to the group and saw Todd was pretty afraid. Raymond hated seeing his freind in such a bad atate Jeez, Todd what's happened to you?

ooc: Such a lame first post.

Gaby
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Ayame looked behind her, only to see Katie, "Hi Katie, hope you didn't stay up until midnight just using your laptop!" She sweatdropped, nodding a bit, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

"Hey, Todd... why are you gonna die again? What is this, the seventeenth time in two days?"

Ayame turned red and looked straight at Katie, "Hey! Don't tease him! He's just worried is all!" She looked towards Todd, her face turning redder, this time with embarrassment.

"Me and my big mouth... I should just stay quiet and stop embarrassing myself..."

Ayame blinked twice as she looked behind her, only to see Raymond this time, "Raymond! Hi there!" She smiled, waving her hand towards him.

Psychic Oats
05-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Kouga sweatdropped as he saw everyone start to gather. "Figures that those two would come by now..." he thought, adjusting his headband. Seeing Raymond come closer, Kouga held up his hand in greeting, nodding to Katie at the same time. His hand slipped back into his pockets, and he leaned back in his sandals. Kouga knew none of them really took what was constantly freaking out Todd seriously, but Kouga had been thinking. "Maybe...this has something to do with his father..." he thought, his brow furrowed.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Ayame looked at Katie, grinning slightly. "Hi Katie, hope you didn't stay up until midnight just using your laptop!"

Katie opened her mouth, about to protest, but then realized that was what she had done, once she had realized she couldn't sleep. She smiled sheepishly.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"

Katie grinned at her. "Right then... Hey, Kouga," she said, noticing his nod. "So Todd, tell us. What's up?" She thought she already knew, but it wouldn't hurt to be sure.

Gaby
05-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Ayame turned to Todd, the same smile she only gave him and him only coming back, "Y-yeah Todd... what is making you w-worry so much...? It's w-wierd to see you act this w-way..." Her face turned red as she starred straight at Todd's face, "I'm sure we can h-help you... well... at least I k-know I'll h-help any way I c-can..." She felt her face turn a blazing red as she looked away, her hand on her head.

She looked up at everyone and sweatdropped at the wierd looks they were giving her, "Oh uh... what? Can't a friend be nice to another?" She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head.

KOR
05-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Raymond looked at Ayame. He thought,

"If she told him it would probably make Todd feel a little better. She's just too shy."

Raymond looked at Kouga. He knew that Todd was having a scare and he wanted to know. Raymond agreed. He laughed and said,

"Yeah it's fine Ayame. Don't get all paranoid over it."

He patted her back a few times and then looked at the wary Todd for his answer.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 12:33 AM
"It's amazing to me that they've managed to stay friends all this time, even though she acts this way around him," Kouga thought, adjusting his headband and squinting his eyes at Ayame. "It's only going to hurt both of them if she doesn't let it out...". Kouga was surprised with himself; he was acting differently today for some reason. Maybe the recent happenings with Todd were finally having their affect on him, but Kouga thought otherwise.

"That note..." he thought, remembering the small piece of paper that the police had found at the scene of Todd's father's murder, "...Could that possibly be connected to these strange events...?"

Gaby
05-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Ayame laughed a bit, looking at Raymond while nodding, "Good, good... don't get any funny ideas!" She stuck her tounge out and looked at Kouga, who looked pensative, "Hey Kouga-Sama, what's up? You seem to be thinking alot..." Ayame walked towards Kouga, stopping infront of him and reaching towards his face, stopping as close as possible. She starred at his eyes, keeping that stare for a few seconds before sticking her tounge out and turning around, starring at Todd, "I bet you're just as worried as I am about him..."

Tombi
05-25-2007, 09:51 AM
“Twentieth time, actually,” Todd answered Katie, grinning lopsidedly, his hand behind his head, looking a complete klutz. “Uh, hi Ayame... there was a snappy twig, as I kinda panicked…” He laughed sheepishly. There was suddenly another snap and Todd jumped.

“I’M GONNA DIE!” He screamed again, leaping and hiding behind a tree, peeking around the side nervously, his hazel eyes large and frightened.

Nothing happened.

They all stared at him, confused. He laughed sheepishly, walking back around the tree with his hand behind his head.

“Can’t be too careful,” He joked, tripping over a tree root and crashing into Ayame.

“Oh, s-sorry, Ayame…”

Meshi
05-25-2007, 01:25 PM
"Todd, you need to calm yourself." Shika brought an open palm up to her face and slowly lowered it in front of her, closing the palm.

"Zen. Center your energy and breathe." Shika dropped her basketball and began to dribble it,
"Yeah right, as if anyone actually does that." she laughed.

She leapt over the fence again and looked back at everyone esle,
"You guys gonna join me for a game before Mr Paranoid goes on another 'I'M GONNA DIE!' rant." she asked, "I'm only teasing, Todd."

~oOc//: I'm sooooo sorry, I'm in science right now.

KOR
05-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Raymond sighed. He said,

"Todd does this have to do with your dad? You need to stop freaking out about this. It's changing you."

Raymond sternly looked at Todd.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 02:08 PM
"Twentieth time, actually," Todd said. He then moved his hand behind his head and scratched it, looking for all the world like an embarassed anime character.

Katie raised her eyebrows, grinning slightly. A twig snapped, and she started to giggle as Todd, once again, screamed "I'm gonna die!" and ran into something.

"Todd... someone remind you to stop drinking caffiene."

She paused slightly as Raymond spoke. "Todd does this have to do with your dad? You need to stop freaking out about this. It's changing you."

Katie nodded slightly. "Yeah, Todd... you've been acting all... jumpy... and paranoid lately. Of course, I'm one to talk, what with a glock in my backpack..." She frowned slightly, then grinned. "C'mon, though, I don't blame you, but..." She knew this was a touchy subject for Todd, and she didn't want to say too much.

((Yes, she makes bad jokes...))

Gaby
05-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Ayame starred straight at Todd's eyes, her face completely red and her mouth without words, "Oh... uhh... T-Todd..." Her eyes were sparkling as she kept starring at Todd's eyes dreamily. Ayame couldn't move a single muscle, finally getting the guts to say something, "T-Todd... I... I..." She closed her eyes and pushed Todd off, running behind a tree and peering around the side, her face still red as a tomato, "I'm... I'm sorry... disregard anything that I said please..." She kept starring at Todd from behind the tree, a smile climbing up to her face.

"What is this... the fifth time I've tried to tell him...?" She sighed, still starring at Todd.

Tombi
05-25-2007, 03:31 PM
"Uh... okay," Todd answered, his eyes all innocent. He didn't have a clue. There was another snap from behind and he jumped.

"I'M GONNA- ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!"

A tiny spaniel puppy leapt onto Todd's back, sending him sprawling flat on his face. The little puppy was white with unruly brown splodges, fluffy ears and a weeny high pitched yap. It squeaked ferociously, clawing at Todd's blong hair as if it was insane.

"GET IT OFF ME! IT'S GONNA KILL ME!" Todd screamed, leaping up and running behind the tree Ayame was behind. The puppy yapped madly, spinning around in circles twice and then running after him. Todd jumped, bumped into Ayame again, apologised again and raced off.

"CALL IT OFF!" He yelled, running around in wide circles.

[OoC/; Lol, I love klutzy characters XD

Gaby
05-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Ayame giggled a bit, yet sweatdropping at Todd's klutziness,

"I'll see if I can call that puppy off..."

She started running towards Todd and the puppy, stopping just a few inches away,

"Oh Todd... you're too nervous for your own good..."

Ayame scratched the back of her head and sat on her knees, clapping her hands near the floor and whistling,

"Here puppy! Come here!"

She closed her eyes while smiling, continuing to clap to see if the puppy would come towards her.

OOC: Heh... I love shy characters for some reason XD

Anyways, I'm coming back to that form of posting, don't ask why >>;

Tombi
05-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Todd watched nervously as the puppy sniffed the air in front of it, cautiously approaching Ayame. It sniffed her hand, licked it, thought for a minute, and then leapt into her arms.

"Wow, Ayame... how d'you do that?" Todd asked, warily approaching and sitting down besides her.

Gaby
05-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Ayame smiled, petting the puppy and looking at Todd,

"Well... it's very simple really... all you have to do is not show any sign of fear... sit down and clap! They'll come to you like bees to the flower..."

She locked eyes with Todd, making her face flushing red a small bit.

"H-hey Todd... can I... tell you something...?"

She looked at the puppy, scratching the back of it's ear.

"Well... what I want to say is... that... I really trust you... and that you're also my best friend in this whole entire world..."

She looked back towards Todd, a smile on her face, "W-what I'm trying to say is... is..."

"Come on... say it... this is the sixth time you've tried to tell him and you can't screw it up this time!"

"That I... I lov-" She got cut off as the puppy bit her hand playfully, gnawing on it lightly.

"Oh... uh... forget about it... you didn't hear anything come out of my mouth... 'kay?" She sweatdropped, petting the puppy lightly.

Tombi
05-25-2007, 05:13 PM
"Uh, Ayame... you're acting weird... are you oka-"

Todd was suddenly cut off by something whizzing past his ear. He looked at a nearby tree and almost passed out.

A quivering arrow was lodged in the trunk, vibrating slightly. Todd leapt to his feet, panic written all over his boyish features.

"I... I..."

The words got lost on the way to his mouth. Suddenly, another arrow came shooting into the clearing, straight for Ayame. Without stopping to think, Todd leapt forward, tackling Ayame to the ground.

"Everyone run!" He yelled, scrambling to his feet and pulling Ayame up by the wrist and legging it behind the trees.

Gaby
05-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Ayame was scared too, and so was the puppy,

"There, there... calm down Corinne... hush..."

The puppy calmed down, wagging it's tail slowly.

She then looked towards Todd, her hand shaking as she looked at his face, which was pale with fear.

"T-Todd... try and calm down... though... I shouldn't be speaking... I'm just as scared..."

She grabbed Todd's hand, her face flushing red.

"But... I feel safer around you... so... I shouldn't be scared..."

Ayame reached for the kunai under her dress, pulling it out and letting go of Todd's hand.

"Well... if I must fight... fight I will..."

Tombi
05-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Todd's hand clenched over the hilt of his scimitar.

Ayame's right... He thought to himself, peering around the tree with fright. ... we must... fight...

There was a sudden rustle and a thump as something dropped out of the boughs of the tree in front of them. He had wild, scruffy brown hair that hung down low. He was wearing a dark green hood, black torn jeans and black trainers. A longbow and a quiver of arrows were strapped to his back, and his dark eyes were mad and staring.

"W-Who are y-you?" Todd stammered. He caught sight of Ayame's scared look and repeated more bravely, "Who are you?"

"I may as well tell you... as you and your little girlfriend here will not be alive to tell anyone else..." The man rasped. "My name is Jay... I am the one who will kill you both..."

"No!" Todd yelled, ripping out his scimitar making it slash through the air. "Whatever you do, don't touch Ayame! She hasn't done anyt-"

Todd was suddenly clumped around the head by another man who was standing behind the tree. He was clutching a long blade, his long black hair spiked outwards. He was wearing a long black-and-red cloak that brushed the floor, and his clothes weren't visible.

"No fussing about with speech..." He said in his bored drawling voice. "This two kiddies... are not worth it.."

He rounded on Ayame, giving her a swift knock to the skull. She crumpled down next to Todd. Both were unconscious.

~*~

"Uuuuuh..." Todd groaned, screwing his eyes up in pain and rubbing his head. He opened his eyes and yelled out loud. They were in a square white room with bars on the door and window. His shout echoed eeriely and he shivered.

"Ayame?" He asked nervously, shaking her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Gaby
05-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Ayame slowly opened her eyes, her head still ringing with a headache.

"Oh... what... what just... happened..."

She looked to her left, then to her right and sighed, noticing they were in a white, square room.

"Ayame?" Todd asked nervously, shaking her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, looking down, "I'm fine... but... I... I just stood there without doing anything..."

She clenched her fist, "I'm just a scaredy-cat..."

She looked behind her, smiling lightly, "Well... anyways... don't worry about me... are you okay?"

Tombi
05-25-2007, 05:59 PM
"I think so," Todd answered, rubbing the back of his head. "I don't feel anything.. apart from I have a headache..."

He went to stand up, but staggered and collapsed on his face.

"Okay, maybe I'm not fine..." he slowly got up, wincing and rubbing his ankle. "My anlle sorta hurts..."

He took in his surroundings again and moaned.

"Great! We're locked in a white room, with no food or water, all alone, with no means of communication at all, a busted ankle and a headache!"

He sighed and layed back.

"Why does my life sucks so much?"

Gaby
05-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Ayame felt something climbing up her shirt.

"I don't think we're alone Todd..."

Corinne suddenly popped out of Ayame's shirt, starring at Todd and barking playfully.

"Corinne's here, so now we can think of some way to escape!"

Corinne barked agreeingly, a face of confidence planted on her face.

"Well... maybe... I know! Corinne could sneak around and grab the key of the cell!"

Corinne twitched her eyes, looking up at Ayame's face with fear on her own face.

"Okay... maybe not... I don't want to put Corinne in danger or anything..."

She bonked her head, sighing, "Oh... what to do..."

Tombi
05-25-2007, 06:29 PM
"I don't know..." Todd admitted, his hazel eyes large and sad. "Looks like we're stuck in here..."

He sat up. Corinne leapt onto his lap, standing up and licking his face. He laughed and patted his head nervously. The spaniel jumped back down, yawned and stretched, and flopped to the cold floor, asleep.

"That was quick," Todd said blankly, looking bemused. "I wish I could fall asleep like that."

Gaby
05-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Ayame scooted over nervously towards Todd, looking at his leg.

"I wish I could make you feel better... but..."

She looked at Corinne, smiling lightly.

"But I'm not a doctor or something similar... so... I'm sorry..."

She looked back at Todd's face, a big smile in her face as she starred at his eyes.

"Hey... your... your eyes are... I like them..." She blushed, looking away and starring at the floor.

"Hey... Todd... I have to... to tell you something important..." Her face turned completely red as she starred at the roof, her eyes sparkling.

Tombi
05-25-2007, 06:52 PM
"But I'm not a doctor or something similar... so... I'm sorry..."

"That's okay," Todd smiled, "It's only a sprain... at least I think it is..."

"Hey... your... your eyes are... I like them..."

"Really?" Todd asked, looking surprised and blushing. "Um, thanks... yours are really pretty too..."

"Hey... Todd... I have to... to tell you something important..."

A look of concern came over Todd's features.

"Okay, what is it? Is everything okay?"

Gaby
05-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Ayame scooted closer to Todd, her eyes looking straight at him.

"Yes... everything is alright... it's about... you and me..."

She kept starring at Todd's face, her eyes sparkling.

"What I want to say... is..."

She grabbed Todd's hand and closed her eyes, smiling, "I've... I've always loved you... ever since the first day we met..."

Her face turned red as she kept holding his hand, "But... I've always been too shy to tell you..."

She ran her fingers around the floor, her face still red.

"But... I finally had the guts to tell you..."

OOC: Meshi, Ayame and Todd got kidnapped o.o *points at upper posts*

Tombi
05-25-2007, 06:59 PM
[OoC/; LOL! TALKING TO YOURSELF AGAIN MESHI! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah...

I'll post in a sec...

Meshi
05-25-2007, 07:17 PM
~oOc//: HEY!

It's even now!

Talking to yourself on the stairs!

talking to yourself in the LRC!

xD!

Tombi
05-25-2007, 07:18 PM
[OoC/; Talking to yourself for 20 seconds before you realised I wasn't there... AT LEAST I ACTUALLY TALKED TO SOMEONE! NEH!

Meshi
05-25-2007, 07:32 PM
~oOc//: Not the second time you weren't!

So NEH! xD!

Tombi
05-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Todd's face blazed bright red, his mouth swinging open in shock.

"R-Really?" He stammered. "You l-l-l-love m-me?"

"How touching," Came a cold drawling voice from outside the room. "How very... romantic."

Todd's eyes narrowed and he squeezed Ayame's hand.

"What do you want from us?" He yelled, sounding much, much braver than he actually felt inside. "Why have you brought us here?!"

The voice laughed cruelly.

"This is too sweet. Sickly sweet. It's disgusting, actually..." The voice taunted. "So let's make you shut up."

The four walls suddenly shuddered and starting closing in. Todd moaned and pulled Ayame close to him, his heart beating like a drum.

"No good," He gasped. "I'm... claustrophobic.."

Gaby
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Ayame put her arms around Todd, feeling his heart beating as fast as possible.

"I don't know... what to do... I'm sorry..."

She held Todd's hand, squeezing it.

"I'm... I'm claustrophobic as well..."

She twitched her eyes as the walls kept coming closer, Corinne being pushed by the walls but not waking up.

"Well... unless we think of something quick... we wont live to tell the tale... but... I have a question... I want to know... if we don't make it out of here..."

She closed her eyes, her hands still holding Todd's.

"Do you... do you love me...?"

KOR
05-25-2007, 08:06 PM
Raymond yelled as he was dragged away by the other freinds. He clenched his fists. He said,

"Guys we have to save Ayame and Todd. I don't care if your not going but i am. I won't let them die!"

Tears started to flood down Raymond's eyes. He punched a wall and yelled. He wiped his eyes and said,

"Okay enough of that. We need a plan. Any suggestios?"

Meshi
05-25-2007, 08:18 PM
Shika was quick to suggest a plan,

"We follow them, find them, kick their butts, save Ayame and Todd, and get our own butts out of there." she said, she threw her basketball over the court to some other guys who had come onto the court, her brother, Hirotaka and his girlfriend, who just happened to be a great b-ball player.

"Thanks Shika!" they both called back, they began to play.

"Come on, we've got to get moving before ayame and Todd get hurt." Shika began in the direction the two were taken, her brass knuckles were ready for some major pounding.

KOR
05-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Raymond said,

"Alright let's follow them."

Raymond went the way the two men went and whipped out his two pistols. He was at the front of the group heading faster and faste. He thought,

"I won't let them kill you guys. I'll save you guys."

Tombi
05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
"It's kinda hard to say given the current circumstances!" Todd answered fretfully, hugging Ayame closer to him. The walls closed in and Todd squeezed Ayame tighter, tears starting to leak down his face.
God, please save us.. save Ayame...

Gaby
05-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Ayame hugged Todd as tightly as she could, tears rolling down her face.

"I guess... I can see your point..."

She felt a tug on her dress, so she looked down, only to see Corinne whimpering. She let go of Todd and picked Corinne up, putting her in between herself and Todd.

"There, there Corinne... calm down..."

Her voice sounded calm and loving, like a mother's. She started humming a lullaby, calming Corinne down, then looking up at Todd, a sad smile on her face.

"Like I said... show no fear... and they'll come like bees to the flower..."

Meshi
05-25-2007, 08:39 PM
God I hope we get there in time, or else I'm gonna have one bigga** messed up feeling on myself.

Shika ran fatser, being carefuly not to be notived by anyone who looked like they were with the men that took Ayame and Todd.

After a few, seemigly, miles of running, Shika got into a building, there were men standing around a switch, walls were closing in, and through the glass, Ayame and Todd could be seen, hugging tightly and praying for their lives.

"Todd! Ayame! Hold on homies! Shika's in the hizzhouse!" Shiak leapt on one of the men, flicking the swicth with her trainer.

The walls began to pull back.

The other man rushed forward with a Viking battle axe, he swung it carelessly, but Shika jumped off the man's back before the ace could get her.

Instead, it got the man who's back she was on, chopping right into his spine.

There was a loud cry and Shika laughed as she waved Ayame and Todd over.

"Come on, this way."

Gaby
05-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Ayame blinked twice, starring at Shika, then looking at Todd.

"Shall we... go now...?"

She smiled, but not sadly this time, it was the smile she only gave him. She broke the hug, Corrine jumping into Ayame's shirt and sticking her head out of said shirt, letting out a relieved bark.

"Okay Todd, time to leave this god forsaken place!"

She grabbed his hand, running out of the room and following Shika.

"Wait up Shika-Sama!"

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Kouga looked at the two, obviously frightened from their experience, however short it was. He sighed; Todd was always gettiing himself into trouble. Just not quite like this. Obviously he was being targeted now. Kouga reasoned that chances were, it was the same people who murdered his father. For some reason, they wouldn't rest until the whole family was dead. Perhaps they wished to stop the family from descending any further, by killing the only son. But, what reason would they have for that?

Forgetting it for the moment, Kouga cleared his thoughts and walked towards Ayame, who didn't seem all that unnerved from the events. His eyes narrowed; he was thinking about something... -- no, it couldn't be possible. However, she did seem to be in a better mood than before. Her shyness had almost completely disappeared from her face, and she was smiling.

Kouga readjusted his headband and nodded to her. He was proud of her for keeping her cool, especially in a situation like that. After all, she was his friend, and, after showing courage in that type of experience, Kouga was impressed.

Gaby
05-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Ayame looked straight at Kouga's face, sweatdropping as he kept starring at her.

"Err... what is it Kouga-Sama? Is there something on my face?"

Corinne titled her head to the right, staring at Kouga, letting out a happy bark.

"Oh, right, this is Corinne! The puppy that was chasing Todd around..."

She laughed a bit, turning around at Todd and smiling at him, as usual.

"Hey Todd, are you still afwaid of wittle Cowinne?"

She was teasing him, Corinne letting out a laughing bark.

Meshi
05-25-2007, 09:43 PM
"The exit's this way, guys. Kouga, come on." Shika looked around, the exit wasn't very far.

"We better get out of here before they come after you, god knows what they want with you."

The exit was getting closer and closer, Shika grabbed Ayame's hand and ran faster,

"We're almost there."

Gaby
05-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Ayame grabbed Todd's hand before getting dragged out by Shika, dragging him along with her.

"Hurry up Kouga-Sama! Stop standing there motionless and let's get the heck out of here!"

Corinne nodded agreeingly, sticking her tounge out while barking.

"See? Even Corinne agrees! Ain't that right, girl?"

Corinne barked agreeingly again, still sticking her tounge out.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 10:07 PM
As the others were leaving, Kouga simply raised his arm in 'goodbye', and remained in the strange building. He could take care of himself. Besides, this building may be the source of alot of answers. Answers Kouga had been looking for. He started walking around, looking for things that may have been misplaced or left behind by other grunts who had been there. One of the two goons started to run towards him, and Kouga reached onto his back and pulled out his staff, deftly knocking the man unconcious. He slid the weapon back onto his back, and resumed his search.

KOR
05-25-2007, 10:17 PM
Raymond yelled

"You guys go. Kouga and i will stay here and find some answers."

Raymond took out his two pistols and shot the other goon. He went up to Kouga and said,

"So are you ready to find out whats going on?"

Raymond smiled and put his two guns back in his holsters.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 10:24 PM
"Sensless violence, Ray-kun," Kouga thought, sweatdropping. He nodded to his friend none the less, even knowing that he would probably be more efficient on his own. Suddenly, Kouga's eyes darted to a note, stuck to one of the operating keyboards. He reached for it, unfolding it.

'The son is what we need. When you find him, you know what to do.'

These words were scrawled onto the note hastily. Kouga's eyes opened wide with interest, and he quickly took out a picture that was in his left pocket. It was a photo of the note that was found at the crime scene of Todd's father's murder. After glancing back and fourth between the two, Kouga sighed. The handwriting was different.

OOC: Tombi-sama, I hope you don't mind that I made that note. It doesn't really affect the plot, does it?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Katie blinked at the rapid events, completely shocked. A few seconds after Shika, Kouga, and the others ran off, she made up her mind. "Wait up, guys!"

After a few minutes of running, she stopped, grimacing. Ayame and Todd were walking away from a building. The others'll be in there! Katie jogged in, pulling her glock out of her backpack and making sure it was ready to use at a moment's notice.

"Er... guys?" Katie called.

KOR
05-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Raymond said,

"They tried to kill my freinds. I will never forgive these people Kouga-kun."

Raymond continued walking and looked at the note. He said,

"Let's question the next man. I want to know what's going on."

Meshi
05-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Shika turned back, she wasn't prepared to leave her friend to fight as just th two of them, she wasn't that cowardly.

"Keep going y'all, you'll be safe outside."

She pulled out her brass knuckles and slid them onto her hands, joined Kouga and Raymond.

"'Sup guys, Shika's the name, helpin' my homeboys is the game."

Shika smiled proudly, there was no way she was going to leave them to fight on their own.

KOR
05-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Raymond sighed. He said,

"Glad to have you with us. Now let's keep moving."

Raymond continued to walk down the hall way with one hand always one of his colt pythons.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 12:11 AM
"Er....guy-uysssss..." Katie called. She'd been walking for several minutes now, and still couldn't find them.

"Hel-llloooooo...?"

((Find her... please?))

Gaby
05-26-2007, 12:14 AM
OOC: Who is Katie following? Ayame and Todd or Kouga, Raymond and Shika?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 05:21 AM
OOC: Who is Katie following? Ayame and Todd or Kouga, Raymond and Shika?
((She's not following anyone. She's just wandering aimlessly in the building. ;-; ))

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:24 AM
OOC: Then she's looking around for Kouga, Raymond and Shika... hence Todd and Ayame are out of the place already.

KOR
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Raymond heard a voice way back where they already were. He followed it. Then he saw Katie. He said,

"Katie is that you? Come over here. We're looking for some answers. Follow me and the rest of the group."

Raymond starting heading back but slowly so Katie could catch up.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 06:54 PM
"Katie is that you? Come over here. We're looking for some answers. Follow me and the rest of the group."

Katie looked up to see Raymond standing nearby. She grinned at him. "Great! I've been looking for you guys... and I wanna find some answers too."

Gaby
05-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Ayame looked at Todd, a small blush on her face.

"So... Todd... we're lucky we got out... right...?"

She looked at his face, the feeling she felt when Todd held her came back. Her face blushed a total red, her mouth seemed to have dissapeared.

"If it wasn't for Shika and the others... we'd be dead by now..."

Corinne was asleep inside of Ayame's shirt, rolling over every once in a while.

"But... we got out safe and sound... right?"

Tombi
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
"Right..."

Todd looked pale as a sheet and swayed slightly. He felt sick and woozy, and dizziness came over him. His eyes slowly closed as he collapsed to the floor. He wasn't moving.

[OoC/; Sucky...

Gaby
05-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Ayame quickly sat on her knees, shaking Todd around to see if he'd wake up.

"Todd?! Todd?! What's wrong?!"

She looked nervous, not knowing what to do. She knew that Todd wasn't exactly fine, yet she didn't know what to do.

"Come on... what to do... Todd... please hang on..."

OOC: Shorteh =o

Meshi
05-28-2007, 12:03 PM
~oOc//: Okay...what happened there?

Tombi
05-28-2007, 04:21 PM
[OoC/; Todd and Ayame got kidnapped, and Todd's fainted from shock and fear. XD I'll post in a sec.

[iC/;

Todd moved slightly, his face pale. His arm slowly lifted up and grasped Ayame's hand tightly, his eyes screwing up.

"Hurts..." He managed to murmur.

[OoC/; Gah, short.

Meshi
06-01-2007, 07:27 PM
~oOc//: I think we need P.O now..

Psychic Oats
06-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Suddenly, an alarm went off inside the building. Kouga's eyes widened, and he started to run to the exit. He turned back while running and beckoned to the others still inside, hoping that the alarm would not alert new goons to come to the building. Obviously there was something in the building worth finding. Something they didn't want anyone to find.

OOC: Short...

Tombi
06-02-2007, 02:09 PM
[OoC/; Where is everybody?! Gah!

KOR
06-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Raymond said,

"Alright let's move!"

Raymond started rush to the exit getting everyone else before him. Five new grunts appeared. Raymond took out his pistols and shot twice but neither of them hit. he was running backwards shooting. The grunts had large knives and they were about to throw them. Raymond shot two more bullets taking out one of them. Then he bolted and he rushed out the exit.

Operative
06-02-2007, 05:41 PM
ooc:I just got accepted!yay

Nodiko was watching tv at the police station,when suddenly an alarm sounded.
It was really loud so she was guessing it was from nearby.She looked out the window closest to her and seen red lights flashing on and off.She knew something bad was going to happen.

"I better go check this out"

She grabbed her gun and her knunchuks and left off.

ooc:short i know,its my first rp in pe2k

Meshi
06-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Shika ran out the exit and spotted Ayame and Todd, Todd was laying on the ground, looking pale and in pain.

"Dude...is he okay?" she knlet down beside them, resting one arm on her knee and gently shaking Todd's shoulder with the other.

~oOc//: It's late, very short.

KOR
06-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Raymond walked over. He saw Todd and Ayame. He looked at him and said,

"Let me check his heartbeat."

Raymond put his hand down. It was very faint. Raymond said,

"It's faint and i think it's getting worse. We should get him to a hospitle right away. Some call 911 now!"

Operative
06-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Nodiko kept running down the stairs hoping that nothing serious happened.
She finally got down the stairs and opened the door.
She seen a few kids nearby,most of which were on their knees one was lying on the floor.
Her heart was beating fast and hoped that he was not dead.
She walked slowly to the kids,heart still beating fast.
She realized it was the same kids that were always playing outside like always.

"Hi,what happened here?"Nodiko said to the kids.

Meshi
06-05-2007, 03:47 PM
"I think we should take him to ahospital up in here y'all, he don't look so good." Shika looked at everyne around her, then she looked at Ayame,
"Do you know what happened to this here kid?" she asked in a western accent.

KOR
06-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Raymond looked over and said,

"There were these people that kidnapped Todd and Ayame. We went to go rescue them and we did with not much resistance. Then when we got back Todd had fainted or just lost conciousness. His heartbeat is faint. May i ask who you are?"

Raymond looked at Nodiko with curiosity.

Gaby
06-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Ayame looked at Shika for a moment, looking back at Todd and sighing.

"When we came out of the place... he just fainted..."

She put his arm around her shoulder, standing up and managing to pick Todd up.

"Let's go to the hospital... I'm worried..."

Operative
06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
"I'm Nodiko.Well whatever your name is I seen red lights flashing and thought something serious happened,so I came to check it out.I've seen a few kids I have seen Shika with her fascinating 3-pointers,Ayame passing streets a few times a day hiding behind todd,and I've seen Todd breathing heavily and screaming a lot.Oh,and your name is?"

Nodiko bent down and put her hand on Todd's heart and checked for a pulse.

ooc:still looking for someone King of rohan,if ya know what i mean.

KOR
06-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Raymond was immediately annoyed by Nodoki's comments. He said,

"It's Raymond. And i already checked it. Now why don't we do something useful and get him to a hospitle."

ooc: If you mean the pair-up thread no i'm not looking i'm waiting. lol

Operative
06-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Nodiko had seen Raymond roll his eyes and she got angry and wanted to scream.She commented,

"Alright I'll help you but if you anoy me like that again you be beaten with nunchuks."

She then took Tod by the legs and pointed to his arms signaling Raymond to grab and carry him.

KOR
06-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Raymond laughed and said,

"I'll take you on without my guns and i'll still beat you."

Raymond grabbed his arms and he started to move him and said,

"Geez i wish we had a car."

Operative
06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
I could call one if you like,actually we'll need 2 because it only seats 4.One for the driver me and Katelyn.Raymond,Todd,Me and of course Ayame in one car and then Kouga,Shika,and Katelyn.

Nodiko put Todd down gently and dug in her pocket for her cellphone.
She called for two cars.

KOR
06-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Raymond said,

"What do you mean call two cars. Are you some police officer or something?"

He looked at the women with curioisty. He thought,

"If she is i'm screwed. I just said i had guns and that i could beat her in a fight."

He watched for the cars and stood next to Todd and Ayame.

Psychic Oats
06-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Kouga emerged from the shadows behind Raymond, looming over him with his ominous ambience. He had overheard the conversation, and interested in what this Nodiko had to say about the situation. One more person to help solve this mystery. Kouga walked over to her and nodded his head in greeting. Hopefully she wouldn't make the mistake most people made when they first met Kouga.

Gaby
06-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Ayame kept starring at Todd worryingly. She was pretty much ignoring everything else around her, not hearing the comment Nodiko had made about her. All she could think of was Todd and how worried she was.

"Todd... please hold on... we'll get to a hospital soon..."

She looked up at everyone, who were giving her weird stares. She sweatdropped and smiled nervously.

"I... Uh... Ca-can't a girl worry for her best friend?"

"Oh come on Ayame... they all already know how you feel... stop the acting for god's sake..."

Meshi
06-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Shika looked at Ayame with a curled lip and lazy eyes,
"Give it up girl, all of us know how you feel about the boy. Y'all will be getting married soon." she laughed, "Now, where are those cars, my feet are staring to hurt y'all."

~oOc//: Why are my posts so short now?

Gaby
06-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Ayame looked at Shika, blushing slightly as she looked at Shika.

"I... I don't like Todd! Well... well I do! But.... but not like that! Just as a friend!"

Her face kept turning redder and redder every time she thought about the words Shika said.

"Y'all will be getting married soon."

"Yeah... I wish..."

Meshi
06-08-2007, 08:11 PM
"Mmmmmmmm hmm," Shika rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, "If you really insist girl."

I can see it now, a white dress, a long red carpeted isle with flowers all diown the sides. Their parents crying and showing their pride their lil' girl, aww, how sweet.

Shika looked up at the sky, the clouds, to her, were in a shape disticntly familiar, like a face.

KOR
06-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Raymond looked at Shika and said,

"Come on leave her alone. We don't have time for games now. We need to figure out whats wrong with Todd."

He looked at Nodiko and said,

"So when are these cars going to be here?"

Operative
06-08-2007, 10:20 PM
"They're coming in a few seconds"

As soon as Nodiko finished her sentence 2 police cars came from behind them.
She looked at the 2 cars with her hands folded smiling.

ooc:Yeah mine are short now too:oops:

KOR
06-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Raymond grumbled and tooked Todd and Ayame into one of the cars. He also got in and motioned for Kagerou. Raymond felt better knowing that Kagerou was around. Raymond knew that he was strong and smart and had a good head on his shoulders. He was also wondering the same thing Kagerou was:

"Why did they kidnap Todd?"

Raymond wanted to be part of whatever was going on to make sure Todd would be okay.

Operative
06-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Raymond grumbled and tooked Todd and Ayame into one of the cars. He also got in and motioned for Kagerou. Raymond felt better knowing that Kagerou was around. Raymond knew that he was strong and smart and had a good head on his shoulders. He was also wondering the same thing Kagerou was:

"Why did they kidnap Todd?"

Raymond wanted to be part of whatever was going on to make sure Todd would be okay.

Who's Kagerou?
Do you mean PO's charrie?Kouga.
I'm waiting for Gaby to post before I post since he's online right now.

Gaby
06-09-2007, 01:51 AM
OOC: Sorry I didn't post, I was eating (still am XD)

IC:

Ayame kept looking at Todd, worryingly, but she still knew he'd get better. Something in her gut told her so. She looked up at everyone, but this time, she ignored it and went back to looking at Todd. They could make fun of Ayame later.

"Todd... I promise... you'll get better..."

She looked up at Nodiko, sighing and closing her eyes.

"Could you... go faster please...?"

KOR
06-09-2007, 04:50 AM
ooc: Yeah Kouga. I thought it was Kagerou. wow.

Meshi
06-09-2007, 03:46 PM
~oOc//: I think Tombi has forgotten about her RP...

Gaby
06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
OOC: Same here, though I did tell her about it about two days back... but meh... I'll remind her if she gets back on =O

Operative
06-09-2007, 04:03 PM
~oOc//: I think Tombi has forgotten about her RP...
Yes i think that too.She has been on really long and hasn't posted here.
I shall PM her!(twice)

EDIT:I know why she's not posting!Her charrie is Todd and Todd has fainted and people that have fainted don't just come back after a while.

Psychic Oats
06-10-2007, 02:54 AM
OOC: Tombi-sama has gone missing. Plus, I need to wait for Meshi or someone else to post for me to post. Today's a slow day, isn't it?

Tombi
06-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Yes i think that too.She has been on really long and hasn't posted here.
I shall PM her!(twice)

EDIT:I know why she's not posting!Her charrie is Todd and Todd has fainted and people that have fainted don't just come back after a while.
[OoC/; Thank you. << I have not forgotten about my own possessions, Meshi. I am just waiting for someone to throw water over Todd or something. >>

Operative
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
[OoC/; Thank you. << I have not forgotten about my own possessions, Meshi. I am just waiting for someone to throw water over Todd or something. >>

Yay i was right!
Tombi,could you at least post what Todd's thinking while he's knocked out?

Tombi
06-10-2007, 06:41 PM
[OoC/; Gah, fine. <<

[iC/; { . : x : . T o d d ' s C o n s c i o u s . : x : . }

Ow...

Ow...

OW!

My head!

My heeeead!

What the hell..?!

Ayame?!

Are you there?

I'm sorry, Ayame... I can't... I c-can't...

...return my feelings for you...

I don't feel that way...

Please...

Please understand...

Please.

Operative
06-10-2007, 06:49 PM
ooc:Oh i wonder if ayame will feel okay with that ,or if she'll yell at him.

ic:

Nodiko passed a few red lights on the way to the hospital with Kouga,Shika and Katelyn's car following behind.

"Hey guys did you try to do something like slap Todd in the face,punch him in the gut...oh I know what to do!Ayame why don't you try to kiss him?"

There was a silence for a while.
Everybody knew Ayame wanted to do this for sure.

ooc(again):Yes!i made it what i wanted to happen!

Gaby
06-10-2007, 11:34 PM
OOC: Yay Tombi-Sama's back <3

And no, Ayame will just run away, crying like hell .-.

IC:

Ayame's face turned completely red. She wanted to kiss him, but she was too nervous to do it. Her face kept getting redder and redder by the second as she thought about it. She finally came to a conclusion.

"O-okay... I'll... I'll do it..."

She looked at Todd, her face getting redder the closer she got to Todd's face. She stopped right when her face was on top of Todd's, her lips extremely close to his. She slowly closed her eyes as she put her lips on Todd's. She pretty much left this world, to her, it was like she and Todd were the only ones there. But something in her heart told her that the feelings weren't mutual.

"Todd..."

Tombi
06-11-2007, 04:01 PM

... la la la...

... do do do...

AGH! A FEMALE'S TOUCHING ME!

Todd jumped back into reality. He opened his eyes, only to see Ayame's face close to his.

She was kissing him.

Todd's eyes grew wide, his heart threatening to burst through his chest. She hadn't realised he was awake. What to do?! He wanted to push her away but couldn't bear to hurt her feelings... but he didn't feel this way about her...

He jerked his head out of the way, his face blazing red.

"Uh, Ayame..."

Gaby
06-11-2007, 04:27 PM
Ayame opened her eyes, only to see that Todd had woken up. Her face went to a completely crimson red as she slowly moved back, getting her hair out of her face.

"Uh, Ayame..."

She couldn't say a word, she couldn't even manage to believe she had actually kissed Todd. It was the very first time she had kissed anyone for that matter. She slid back into the corner of the seat, twitching her eyes as she touched her lips.

"I really... really did kiss him..."

Tombi
06-11-2007, 04:32 PM
"Ayame..."

Todd sat up, rubbing his head and wincing. He averted her gaze and looked down, his face flushed.

"Um..."

Gaby
06-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Ayame looked at everyone. She could tell they all wanted to laugh so hard, they would be rolling on the floor. She didn't care. She just felt like Todd didn't feel the same for her. She scooted over towards him, looking at his face shyly.

"T-Todd... I... I didn't mean to... to kiss you... Nodiko-Sama saod that... that it would wake you up so..."

She twitched her fingers together, her face turning redder by the second.

"Well... Todd... I..."

She looked away, wanting to tell him how she truly felt. How she would die for him. How she would do anything to wake up one day and have Todd next to her (Do. not. think. with. your. perverted. side. for once.)

"Todd I... I love you..."

Tombi
06-11-2007, 06:11 PM
[OoC/; Pervert. <<

[iC/;

Todd smiled sheepishly, one hand behind his head.

"No matter," He told her, flushing. "I wasn't complaining. Ah hah hah hah..."

Feeling an idiot, he tried to look anywhere but Ayame. His gaze instead rested on Nodiko.

"So, it was your idea, huh?"

Gaby
06-11-2007, 07:03 PM
OOC: Well, since me and Tombi-Sensei already argued enough on MSN, I wont get ticked off for being called a pervert. WHICH. I. AM. NOT. I. CLEARLY. STATED. NOT. TO. THINK. WITH. YOUR. PERVERTED SIDE OF MIND. >>;

IC:

Ayame noticed Todd didn't want to look at her. It was to be expected, hence she had just kissed him. She twitched her fingers together, looking up at Nodiko and wanting to hit her in the head

"Nodiko... I'll kill you..."

She turned her head to Todd and sighed, feeling her face turn completely red.

"It's weird you all haven't burst out laughing..."

Psychic Oats
06-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Meanwhile, in the other car, Shika, Katelyn, and Kouga were riding silently. Kouga was sitting with his arms resting on his knees, and readjusting his headband every so often. Suddenly, he sat up, his head looking straight forward and his eyes glazed over with a bored look.

"I...sense a disturbance in the force..." he thought boredly, looking out the window at the other car. "I wonder...if they're as bored as me..."

Operative
06-11-2007, 11:04 PM
ooc:No I don't want my character to get PWNed!:sad:
Especially by Ayame.
What the hell are you PO a jedi?
Ouote by PO:
I sense a disturbance in the force.
WTF?!?!?!?

I'll post soon.

Tombi
06-12-2007, 03:58 PM
[OoC/; No idea what to post. <<

*ish listening to Lostprophets*

'And I sit and wonder... falling under... get my way or nothing will move on... everyone has... goooooooone...'

Psychic Oats
06-13-2007, 12:37 AM
ooc:No I don't want my character to get PWNed!:sad:
Especially by Ayame.
What the hell are you PO a jedi?
Ouote by PO:
I sense a disturbance in the force.
WTF?!?!?!?

I'll post soon.

OOC: Kouga's sort of supposed to be a nerd, so he was just quoting it. >_<

Operative
06-13-2007, 12:39 AM
OOC: Kouga's sort of supposed to be a nerd, so he was just quoting it. >_<

Never knew that one of the coolest guys i know on this site would decide to rp as a nerd.

Psychic Oats
06-13-2007, 01:06 AM
Never knew that one of the coolest guys i know on this site would decide to rp as a nerd.

OOC: I gotta try different things. Otherwise, I'll always stay the same. I want to make progress in my RPing.
But anyways, I'm flattered by the comment ^_^;

Operative
06-13-2007, 01:08 AM
OOC: I gotta try different things. Otherwise, I'll always stay the same. I want to make progress in my RPing.
But anyways, I'm flattered by the comment ^_^;

Your welcome!^_^.
I really need someone to post before i can do mine so can you do something?

Gaby
06-13-2007, 09:07 AM
OOC: Oh... I'll do something... >=D

IC:

Ayame noticed they were at a red light. She took this as the perfect chance to bash Nodiko in the head. She scooted over towards Todd, cracking her knuckles and reaching towards Nodiko.

"Hey Nodiko-Sama..."

She punched Nodiko in the head as hard as she could, leaving a big bump as her expression changed to a pissed off one.

"You have completely embarrassed me you idiot! I can't believe I even listened to an idiot like you! For the love of god, what is wrong with my mind?!"

She blinked twice, looking at everyone before sweatdropping, laughing nervously and scooting back to her corner embarrassingly. She hid her face, sighing as she looked at Todd without him noticing.

"Todd... you don't feel the same I do... do you..."

KOR
06-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Raymond was sitting in the car with him. Todd and Ayame were on one side and Nodiko and Raymond were on the other side. He saw Ayame punch Nodkio in the head. He thought,

"How come Ayame gets to punch her in the head?"

Raymond said,

"Ayame don't punch Nodiko unless you want to end up unconciouss too.

Tombi
06-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Todd was gazing out of the window, his heart giving painful thuds.

I have to tell her... soon...

They suddenly screeched to a halt after the red light. Todd yelled in shock as they all jerked forward, and then silence.

"What the hell happened?" Todd asked frantically, his hazel eyes wide. there was suddenly a bang, and the door on the right side of the car was flung open. A pair of arms reached through, grabbed Ayame around the waist and yanked her out. Todd yelled again and reached over, but it was too late. Ayame was gone. Todd scrbbled with his door and threw it open.

"AYAME!"

Gaby
06-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Ayame was staring at Todd, sighing as she looked away again. She was still embarrassed from what had happened. She sighed again, feeling the car stop but not really caring.

"Todd... can I-"

Out of nowhere, the door got yanked open, a pair of arms grabbing Ayame's waist and pulling her out. She struggled to get free, kicking and screaming like a nut.

"Let me go! Let me go! Todd! Help me! Please!"

But it was no use, her voice got muffled as she got dragged away from the car.

"Todd... please... come here... help me..."

KOR
06-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Raymond jerked around and hit his head on the roof of the car when it fell. He went black for just a moment. Then the next he saw Ayame being pulled away. Raymond said,

"Todd go help her! i'll be right with you!"

The car was on one side and Todd was on the edge so he easily got out. But Nodiko was still on him. He thought,

"Wow this is uncomfortable. And i can't even get out without Nodiko getting off of me.

Tombi
06-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Todd raced after the kidnapper, his heart pounding.

... Ayame...

Suddenly, as if by black magic, Ayame and her kidnapper disappeared. Just like that. Todd screeched to a halt, looking around madly.

"Ayame? AYAME?!"

He felt tears prick at his eyes but he tried to stay calm.

"AYAME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Yeah. Calm.

Gaby
06-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Ayame felt her eyes heavier and heavier by the second.

"To...dd..."

Her left eye close as she struggled to keep the right one open.

"Ple...ase..."

Her right eye close as she fell into a deep sleep. Her kidnappers seemed to be carrying her... somewhere... and were probably going to use her as bait... little did they know... Ayame isn't a pushover, though she doesn't show it...

"Help... me..."

Yeah... right...

Operative
06-13-2007, 10:49 PM
ooc:Hey umm Nodiko isn't holding on to your character KOR.
She's at the wheel of the car driving.
I know I haven't been posting but I might post soon.

Tombi
06-17-2007, 06:19 PM
[OoC/; What to post, what to post...

Operative
06-18-2007, 10:30 PM
[OoC/; What to post, what to post...

ooc:I dunno I lost in what's happening right now.

Meshi
06-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Meanwhile, in the other car, Shika was looking out the window while the car drove on.
"This is boring y'all, we should talk or som'"

All the comotion that was happening in the other car suddenly came out, Shika looked across and saw Ayame being pulled out of the car and taken away, Todd was yelling after her.
"Hey! Stop this car before I jam a hair pin in yo ear!" Shika yelled, the car came to a screeching halt. She got out of the car and ran after Todd, but soon, they both came to a stop.
Oh man...this ain't a cheery time..

KOR
06-19-2007, 05:49 PM
ooc: Oh i thought Nodiko was in the back too. Okay

Raymond got out of the car with his two guns and he saw them running. In a charging run he bolted oout. He couldn't shoot because Ayame was with him. He wouldn't stop running. He was in a full fledge sprint towards the kidnappers.

Psychic Oats
06-23-2007, 02:27 AM
ooc: Oh i thought Nodiko was in the back too. Okay

Raymond got out of the car with his two guns and he saw them running. In a charging run he bolted oout. He couldn't shoot because Ayame was with him. He wouldn't stop running. He was in a full fledge sprint towards the kidnappers.

OOC: I believe the kidnappers vanished, already.

Tombi
06-23-2007, 06:32 PM
[OoC/; I still don't know what to post...

Operative
06-23-2007, 07:07 PM
[OoC/; I still don't know what to post...

I'll give you an insight on what's happening know,
Todd is running after the kidnappers that took ayame, and that's it.

Meshi
06-24-2007, 11:39 AM
~oOc//: -chuckle- Todd and Ayame remind me of two people at school. Tombi, you know them, one of them is yours truly.

Tombi
06-24-2007, 12:39 PM
[OoC/; Fwafwa, yes, I know...

*coughcoughnamebehindwithDandendswithNcoughcough*

Meshi
06-24-2007, 04:29 PM
~oOc//:-sigh-

Hate to admit it, but yes.

Tombi
06-24-2007, 05:52 PM
[OoC/; Fwafwa... I always knew it...

Meshi
06-24-2007, 07:15 PM
~oOc//: What do you mean always? Since when?

Operative
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I think we should get back on topic now.

Meshi
06-29-2007, 07:26 PM
~oOc//: Yes yes, you're like a mum you. -Chuckle- kidding.

Operative
06-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Why do i have to be a mum when i'm a boy!
This is dieing out very slowly isn't it?

Tombi
06-30-2007, 05:13 PM
[OoC/; I have no idea what to post, that's why. -.-'

Meshi
07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
"Oh man," Shika looked at Todd, "What're we gonna do now y'all? We've gotta find a way to get Ayame back."

She walked around in a circle once whilst scratching her head, a slight breeze passed througha nd tickled the bits of string hanging from Shika's denim shorts.

~oOc//: Just feeling a little bored right now.

Operative
07-05-2007, 03:42 PM
"Oh man," Shika looked at Todd, "What're we gonna do now y'all? We've gotta find a way to get Ayame back."

She walked around in a circle once whilst scratching her head, a slight breeze passed througha nd tickled the bits of string hanging from Shika's denim shorts.

~oOc//: Just feeling a little bored right now.

I know it's so boring when ppl aRe on vacation.

Meshi
07-05-2007, 05:16 PM
~oOc//: Can someone please post?

I'm in a slightly good mood.

Operative
07-25-2007, 08:34 PM
I think this is a good time to bump this thread.

Tombi
07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
[OoC/; Me too. Oh, and operative, when you speak in roleplay, always put OOC: before it. It means out of character.

Operative
07-26-2007, 09:51 PM
ooc:srry tombi i just forgot cause i havent been here in a while.

ooc again:what was the last thing that happened and we should both inform everybody about the awakening again of this RP.

Psychic Oats
07-26-2007, 11:21 PM
OOC: *Yawns* I think you two should let sleeping dogs lie...

Just jokin'. I'd be happy to help bring this RP back up to its former glory. Just make the call.

Tombi
07-30-2007, 06:24 PM
[OoC/; ^^ We better get this back up. Where shall we start?

Meshi
07-31-2007, 05:49 PM
oOc//: Trying to get Ayame back would be a suggestion...I s'pose.

Tombi
08-01-2007, 05:20 PM
[OoC/; Mm.. but Gaby's hardly ever on anymore ;-;

Gaby
08-01-2007, 07:41 PM
OOC: Correction, I'm rarely on when YOU'RE on. =O Well... where should we start, then? *makes a confuzled expression*

Operative
08-02-2007, 04:06 PM
OOC: Correction, I'm rarely on when YOU'RE on. =O Well... where should we start, then? *makes a confuzled expression*

ooc:We should start by calling everyone in the roleplay back.

Tombi
08-02-2007, 07:56 PM
[OoC/; Meh. I'll post. What's my character called again? o__O'

Oh yeah...

"Ayame!"[/COLOR] He yelled again, stopping to catch his breath. "AYAME!"

~*~

"Stupid kid," The kidnapper muttered darkly, pulling Ayame into a nearby building. "We'll be long gone before he realises where we are... idiot..."

He shoved Ayame onto a chair and called a name harshly:

"Cory! Get out here!"

A blonde teenager ambled towards him, a burger in his hand. He looked reluctantly over his shoulder at the TV in the room he just left.

"I want you to watch her," The man told him, his eyes narrowed. [I]"Don't mess up."

"I won't," The teenager mumbled through a mouth of beef. The man glared at him and left. The teenager glanced carelessly at Ayame and the turned away.

"I'm not watching some idiot girl..."

Gaby
08-02-2007, 11:10 PM
OOC: Fwee~! We get to bring this RP back to life! *dances*

IC:

Ayame slowly opened her eyes, starting to move her hand to rub her eyes. She looked around, and now she was in a room, a teenager looking at her. She started to shake a little, but, she was still mad. Not surpisingly... she blew her top at what she was called.

"I'm not watching some idiot girl..."

Ayame twitched her eyes twice, starting to flail her arms in the air like mad. First she gets kidnapped, now she gets called an idiot girl? Even shy girls have their tempers.

"What did you call me, you jerk?! Why don't you come here and say it to my face! I swear I'll make yo regret ever kidnapping me!"

She slowly moved her hand, managing to get it to go through her back pocket. She carefully reached for her emergency weapon, a kunai, trying her best not to drop it while maintaining her glare on the teenager.

"Come on... just a little bit more..."

Tombi
08-03-2007, 04:25 PM
The teenager looked back at her, a disdainful look on his features.

"What?" He asked, his head to one side. "Oh, forget it-"

He was suddenly broken off by a loud thud. The door crashed off its hinges and Todd stood there, a heoic look on his face.

"Don't worry Ayame! I'll save ya!"

[OoC/; Todd reminds me so much of Keitaro from Love Hina XD

"What the-"

Todd leapt in front of Ayame, spreading his arms wide.

"You better not hurt her, you jerk!"

"I can't be bothered with this," The teenager muttered. "Also you could've just opened that door..."

Todd sweatdropped.

Operative
08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
ooc:Okay i'll look up what i last rped so i can get back in and yeah he really does remind me of Keitaro

ic:

Nodiko sighed as she waited in the car.

"*breathes*I guess I should help those worthless little....."

Nodiko's sentence got cut off by a huge sream.

"That sounds like Ayame! When I get my hands on that little brat I'm going to strangle her!"

Nodiko sprinted into the moonlit midnight listening where Ayame is...

Tombi
08-18-2007, 06:49 PM
[OoC/; Blah. Gaby isn't posting in any roleplays at the moment. >< *strangles*

Operative
08-18-2007, 10:11 PM
[OoC/; Blah. Gaby isn't posting in any roleplays at the moment. >< *strangles*

[OoC/;Gah,Tombi called me retarted*strangles*