PDA

View Full Version : Evolving Feebas

electric_lord
05-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Which is the best berry to use to evolve Feebas is D/P?
And use Poffin right?

AshMistyMayfan
05-23-2007, 07:09 PM
Use Poffin. I also need the answer for I don't want to feed it wrong berries!:tongue: It's hard to get good Poffin when the feel is slightly higher then level. I've had to dump like 25 useless Poffins for they were too low level/high feel.

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-23-2007, 07:14 PM
And use Poffin right?

I at first tried the Pamtre berry, because I had heard from ONE source that it was the best, but it isn't; you end up with a feel of 30+ with it. :tongue:

I've heard Wiki is good. I tried it, and got a lower level by only a few numbers, but the feel was in the mid-twenties, so I would try that berry.

AshMistyMayfan
05-23-2007, 07:31 PM
I at first tried the Pamtre berry, because I had heard from ONE source that it was the best, but it isn't; you end up with a feel of 30+ with it. :tongue:

I've heard Wiki is good. I tried it, and got a lower level by only a few numbers, but the feel was in the mid-twenties, so I would try that berry.

I think I'll do Wiki also on Feebas, I have gone up to 20 on a few of them. Noting to restock on Wiki, I like to have over 70 of every berry. I'll mix up 30, only have to plant 8.

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-25-2007, 06:00 PM
And use Poffin right?

I'm wanting to evolve feebas, and I'm having difficulty as well, because I don't want to screw up. :tongue:

Anyways, if anybody happens to be paying attention, I'm using Wiki berries to make Poffin, as the poffins made using it when alone always have 24 feel and the level is okay.

But my query is this: what should the level be AT LEAST in order to safely evolve Feebas?

Got_Ganlon
05-25-2007, 06:22 PM
Ganlon Berries are the best way to go (if you can get your hands on them). Grinding them with the old-timer in Verdanturf, I could always pull out a Gold Block Level 61/Feel 50. Milotic needs its beauty to be above 170 to evolve, and 4 Gold (sometimes Gray) berries would get it up there easily.

I currently planted all of my Ganlon Berries, but in a few days when they are ready for harvest, I could send one over to you if you'd like.