PDA

View Full Version : 2n2 Battle Tower?

Featherdust
05-23-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm going to take the Battle Tower challenge - except, I'm doing two on two! I'm aiming for the star requirement. I've decided to go with a ground and grassroots sort of team, which will also probably be for my Gym Trainer team as well. What do you think of the following movesets? I decided to post it here because it's in-game, not competitive. If it's a problem, please move the post. The Pokemon are in the order of release, so Tyranitar and Skarmory would go in first. If Tyranitar dies, then Torterra would most likely go out. If Skarmory dies, then either would go out depending. Skarmory's just there to annoy. Any suggestions? I'm open to ideas.

- Team Fossil Break -
Tyranitar
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch

Skarmory
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Swagger
- Aerial Ace

Torterra
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer

Skarmory
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Swagger
- Aerial Ace

Erureido
05-23-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm going to take the Battle Tower challenge - except, I'm doing two on two! I'm aiming for the star requirement. I've decided to go with a ground and grassroots sort of team, which will also probably be for my Gym Trainer team as well. What do you think of the following movesets? I decided to post it here because it's in-game, not competitive. If it's a problem, please move the post. The Pokemon are in the order of release, so Tyranitar and Skarmory would go in first. If Tyranitar dies, then Torterra would most likely go out. If Skarmory dies, then either would go out depending. Skarmory's just there to annoy. Any suggestions? I'm open to ideas.

- Team Fossil Break -
Tyranitar
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch

Skarmory
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Sand Attack
- Aerial Ace

Torterra
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer

Rhydon
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Focus Blast
it's quite good but u should change rhydon or tyranitar for a flying or levitate pkmn, and if u keep rhydon evolve it into rhyperior

Royal Pichu
05-23-2007, 10:49 PM
It be good if u put Scarmory first since it knows wirldwind.You can see what pokemon ur opponet has

Got_Ganlon
05-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Personally, I love the Skarmory Tyranitar Combo. I'd suggest replacing Skarmory's Sand Attack with Swagger. 50/50 of an enemy dealing increased confusion damage to itself is greater than decrease accuracy on their part. Besides, the sharp attack boost is no threat to these two defense powerhouses. I'd also give Tyranitar a Persim berry to hold. Have Skarmory swagger on Tyranitar, heal confusion, Dragon Dance; and say hello to one buffed up beast! Earthquake anyone?

Featherdust
05-23-2007, 11:04 PM
it's quite good but u should change rhydon or tyranitar for a flying or levitate pkmn, and if u keep rhydon evolve it into rhyperior

Good idea. I plan on simply getting a Aerodactyl and keeping it as a second sweeper, or keeping two Skarmories. I'll put it down as two Skarmories for now until I can get an Aerodactyl.

It be good if u put Scarmory first since it knows wirldwind.You can see what pokemon ur opponet has

Double battle, bud. Skarmory and Tyranitar both go first.

Personally, I love the Skarmory Tyranitar Combo. I'd suggest replacing Skarmory's Sand Attack with Swagger. 50/50 of an enemy dealing increased confusion damage to itself is greater than decrease accuracy on their part. Besides, the sharp attack boost is no threat to these two defense powerhouses. I'd also give Tyranitar a Persim berry to hold. Have Skarmory swagger on Tyranitar, heal confusion, Dragon Dance; and say hello to one buffed up beast! Earthquake anyone?

Alright, sweet! Will do. Persim Berries... hmm... I'll have to look around for 'em, I'm not sure if I have them. Then EQ. Muahahah! :crackup: