PDA

View Full Version : Do in-game trainers use Natures?

Chinchilla
05-24-2007, 01:22 PM
Is there any way for us to know if the in-game trainers use Pokemon who have beneficial natures and characterstics? Or is it all just randomized?

Hyper Blaze
05-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Yes of course they do. They have power points, stats, EVs (less for trainers, more for Gym Leaders, and even more for elites and maybe full for the Champion LOL), and IVs. I'm not sure if the IVs of the same trainer differ with the game though. In R/B/Y there were no power points for the opponent.

Raistlin Majere
05-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes of course they do. They have power points, stats, EVs (less for trainers, more for Gym Leaders, and even more for elites and maybe full for the Champion LOL), and IVs. I'm not sure if the IVs of the same trainer differ with the game though. In R/B/Y there were no power points for the opponent.
He isnt asking if they have natures, he is asking of they all have beneficial natures/EV's/good IV's.

Hyper Blaze
05-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Oh oops I didn't see that... I think the Gyms and Elites might have good natures and the rest might or might not... or they might all be no change... or maybe it's randomized, so it's different in different games... who knows??? lol

WifiFX
05-24-2007, 04:06 PM
Everytime you battle, The nature changes in an organized fashion....The easiest way to beat the E4, Is to not battle The lumineon trainer, because if you do, Then all of the natures will be beneficial for the next trainer battle...A trainer has the same nature for all of their pokemon, therefore, if you Battle the E4 without battling the lumineon trainer, There won't be benificial natures for all of the bug types in the E4, since It automatically resets if you battled all of the natures. (lumineons is the last one) Do you get me?

WifiFX
05-24-2007, 04:28 PM
you double posted, and spammed...you won't last long on the forum....:crackup: Look who's laughing now!

Hey peoples, Did you get my explanation?

Chinchilla
05-24-2007, 07:17 PM
I didn't really, what does the Lumineon trainer have to do with it?

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Everytime you battle, The nature changes in an organized fashion....The easiest way to beat the E4, Is to not battle The lumineon trainer, because if you do, Then all of the natures will be beneficial for the next trainer battle...A trainer has the same nature for all of their pokemon, therefore, if you Battle the E4 without battling the lumineon trainer, There won't be benificial natures for all of the bug types in the E4, since It automatically resets if you battled all of the natures. (lumineons is the last one) Do you get me?

No... O_o

*four word rule*