PDA

View Full Version : .......I'm really angry at Nintendo at the moment.

Yggdrasill
05-24-2007, 03:59 PM
Ok, I recently purchased a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector and I think "Finally...I get to battle and race people around the world", but then I go to connect and I get a "Error 52103", I go to look up the error on Nintendowifi.com and see their tip for fixing this error is:

"Disable or completely turn-off any Fire-walls."

So, what, Nintendo expect me to get a virus on my computer and waste £1000 worth of software/hardware JUST to use their Wi-Fi connector? What a load of crap...

The Jr Trainer
05-24-2007, 04:01 PM
NO turn it off when off when you upload it and are on it only. had that problem but my dad did something so sry but

Ultima Boss
05-24-2007, 04:05 PM
So, what, Nintendo expect me to get a virus on my computer and waste 1000 worth of software/hardware JUST to use their Wi-Fi connector? What a load of crap...
Why would you worry about getting a virus, anyway? Do you visit websites that take away your little innocence?

Oh, yes, it's pretty common for programs that require you to turn off your Firewalls, so there's no need to act so astonished, unless you are a true n00bie of the internet. :tongue:

Or, you could just try to get the latest software from them. Yeah, I got errors, myself, for awhile, but when I installed their update from the website it started working. And, it still works.

Yggdrasill
05-24-2007, 04:12 PM
Why would you worry about getting a virus, anyway? Do you visit websites that take away your little innocence?
I've gotten viruses just from being on the internet.

Oh, yes, it's pretty common for programs that require you to turn off your Firewalls, so there's no need to act so astonished, unless you are a true n00bie of the internet. :tongue:
No program I've ever used has asked for me to turn off my firewall. Example of some of the programs?

Or, you could just try to get the latest software from them. Yeah, I got errors, myself, for awhile, but when I installed their update from the website it started working. And, it still works.
Been there, done that.

This is the exact error:

"Unable to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. Confirm connection settings and access point settings."

I don't see how that would have anything to do with a Firewall though.