PDA

View Full Version : After my many failed attempts at roleplays, I present to you...

Lonsie
05-24-2007, 09:09 PM
Pokémon: Kanto Region, a twisted fate in time.

It is, yes, a journey roleplay, though, there's a twist.

I've been thinking about the early episodes of the Pokémon animé for a while now, and I thought I've inspired. I'm going to make a roleplay about trainers traveling through Kanto, but, they face a small problem, their Pokémon, absolutely hates them.

Still working things out, of course. I just want to know if anyone would be interested.

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Pokémon: Kanto Region, a twisted fate in time.

It is, yes, a journey roleplay, though, there's a twist.

I've been thinking about the early episodes of the Pokémon animé for a while now, and I thought I've inspired. I'm going to make a roleplay about trainers traveling through Kanto, but, they face a small problem, their Pokémon, absolutely hates them.

Still working things out, of course. I just want to know if anyone would be interested.
okay, that is so stolen from the first episode of Pokemon. Every idiot who's seen the first episode, or even the Lucario Movie knows that Pikachu hated Ash in the begining

Lonsie
05-24-2007, 10:25 PM
okay, that is so stolen from the first episode of Pokemon. Every idiot who's seen the first episode, or even the Lucario Movie knows that Pikachu hated Ash in the begining

I thought I made I it obvious that it was how you say 'stolen'. It's supposed to be like that, as in I was making a roleplay about it. :rolleyes:

Also, you get on my nerves very easily Nate, try and be nicer, if you will.

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 11:02 PM
How are you going to make an RP out of it? Will everyone's Pokemon hate them? 0_o

Lonsie
05-25-2007, 02:33 AM
How are you going to make an RP out of it? Will everyone's Pokemon hate them? 0_o

Exactly.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 06:22 AM
*coughs slightly* Next!

That idea has absolutely little to no potential, sorry.

Dr Scott
05-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Flamies hurt my SOUL.

*Lock