PDA

View Full Version : A lot of questions! Please answer!

Johnny P
05-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Hello!::biggrin:

I need lots of help. First of all I know that there is a glitch for Darkrai. But I need help figuring it out. Second of all I bought an action replay ds but it doesn't work with my Custom Robo Arena and my Pokemon Pearl. And third of all is there another way of getting Arceus,Shaymin and Darkrai. I have the action replay but the manual doesn't make any sense. Please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

TheEvilDookie
05-25-2007, 01:04 AM
Hello!::biggrin:

I need lots of help. First of all I know that there is a glitch for Darkrai. But I need help figuring it out. Second of all I bought an action replay ds but it doesn't work with my Custom Robo Arena and my Pokemon Pearl. And third of all is there another way of getting Arceus,Shaymin and Darkrai. I have the action replay but the manual doesn't make any sense. Please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Well there is a glitch for darkrai and shaymin but its in the japanese version. And the only way to get legit arceus, darkrai, and shaymin is by going to a nintendo event

Nirvash
05-25-2007, 01:04 AM
k. This doesn't go in this section, but what the hell.

The glitch your speaking of for Darkrai isn't in the English Version. Sorry. =/

It should work on all games you have, you just need the codes for it. Look them up on the internet.

Arceus, Shaymin, and Darkrai are obtainable through cheating, but you need to find the codes for the key items to unlock the event. But the best way is to wait for a Nintend Event to happen.

Ridley
05-25-2007, 01:22 AM
But the best way is to wait for a Nintend Event to happen.

I think Nintendo purposely never gives us events. :(