PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with Infernape

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 02:39 AM
does anyone know any good moves for a lvl 74 Lonely Infernape ( and by lonely i mean its nature in case you didn't know), and what does the Secretpotion do?

Edit: and by the way does anyone know what the happiness lady has to say before your pokemon can evolve?

Leman
05-25-2007, 02:42 AM
does anyone know any good moves for a lvl 74 Lonely Infernape ( and by lonely i mean its nature in case you didn't know), and what does the Secretpotion do?

Secret Potion is for the Psyduck. Try: Close Combat/Flamethrower/Grass Knot/Stone Edge.

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 02:43 AM
Secret Potion is for the Psyduck. Try: Close Combat/Flamethrower/Grass Knot/Stone Edge.
i already used it on the psyduck is there any other use for it?

not a nazi
05-25-2007, 02:46 AM
i already used it on the psyduck is there any other use for it?
no, it's weird that it stays in your bag.

Salamence
05-25-2007, 02:47 AM
no, it's weird that it stays in your bag.
Not really. Key items that have already been used have always stayed in your bag, even in other versions.

not a nazi
05-25-2007, 02:49 AM
Not really. Key items that have already been used have always stayed in your bag, even in other versions.
what about secretpotion in G/S/C? and even the suite key in D/P?

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 02:53 AM
thanks, those are pretty good moves, anyone else have any suggestions?

Bloody TC
05-25-2007, 04:03 AM
I would go with:

Infernape-
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge / Swords Dance

Mr M
05-25-2007, 04:07 AM
I would go with:

Infernape-
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Stone Edge / Swords Dance

Why Brick Break!? I say stick with Close Combat, Flamethrower, Earthquake(if you want to), and Sword Dance. Though I know what you maybe thinking..Close Combat lowers his attack and defense..well Sword Dance helps with that lowered stat. Infernape was built to deal loads of damage before he gets knocked out. That's my opinion. Feel free to disagree with me..it's just how I see it. :happy:

Bloody TC
05-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Why Brick Break!? I say stick with Close Combat, Flamethrower, Earthquake(if you want to), and Sword Dance. Though I know what you maybe thinking..Close Combat lowers his attack and defense..well Sword Dance helps with that lowered stat. Infernape was built to deal loads of damage before he gets knocked out. That's my opinion. Feel free to disagree with me..it's just how I see it. :happy:

1) Close Combat lowers Defense and Special Defense not Attack.
2) Close Combat has very low PP, so that's why I say Brick Break.

Mr M
05-25-2007, 04:17 AM
1) Close Combat lowers Defense and Special Defense not Attack.
2) Close Combat has very low PP, so that's why I say Brick Break.

Gah! Oops! How could I forget that! Lol! :oops: Eh still..it's way better than Brick Break.

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 04:29 AM
and does anyone know an good pokemon to train on for Special Attack EVs?

Bloody TC
05-25-2007, 04:34 AM
and does anyone know an good pokemon to train on for Special Attack EVs?

Look here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38513) for a full EV guide in D/P.

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Look here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38513) for a full EV guide in D/P.
thanks, how many should i kill? i'm kinda new at this EV stuff

and by the way, are you a mod? i was just wondering cuz the way you correct people and stuff

Bloody TC
05-25-2007, 04:40 AM
thanks, how many should i kill? i'm kinda new at this EV stuff

For a pokemon who gives one EV, you have to kill 4 to get a complete one.

Look here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-rs/ev.shtml) to know everything about EVs.

Edit: No,I'm not a mod.
A mod has a green name (exp.-Marth) and a G-Mod has a blue name (exp.-Neo Pikachu).

Ninja_killer
05-25-2007, 04:50 AM
sorry for asking so many questions- PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!!!

Edit: sorry i was another question, my rival was once standing by the entrance to the battle tower, but now hes gone!!
will he ever come back?

Mr M
05-25-2007, 05:11 AM
You can battle him every Saturday and Sunday. :happy: So basically, he will show up again.