PDA

View Full Version : [SU]P3K I: Return of the Legends

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Taking place 500 years into the future, many wars, both natural and manmade, raged across the planet. The world is now completely different and highly advanced in technology. Pokemon leagues were re-established across the regions with a new 6 gym system and a new 4 ribbon contest system. After a catastrophic, world changing pokemon war, the legendaries disappeared and sightings were no longer seen. However, newly found orbs containing a strange energy are attracting growing gangs of evil. The orbs will need to be carried by trainers of great responsibility to find out what they are. Recently discovered to be pokemon eggs, people wonder what'll hatch from them. It is up to these new trainers to find out what'll hatch from these eggs and keep evil from obtaining them.

Available eggs are listed below. What'll hatch from them is a mystery, and I wont be describing them, so choose wisely. You can choose one that isn't taken only.

Emerald Egg
Ruby Egg <TAKEN BY XUE KYUEI>
Sapphire Egg <TAKEN BY KAZE JENU>
Wing Egg <TAKEN BY KATIE AHEARN>
Paw Egg <TAKEN BY KAI MIGNA>
Clear Egg <TAKEN BY ERIK KUROKAWA>
Pink Egg <TAKEN BY AMELIA REIKEN>
Leaf Egg <TAKEN BY JOSEPH REGULUS>

The story takes place in Kanto. We start out in the country of Cinnabar, but we'll be flown to Viriguo, the land of agriculture, strong environmentalism, and humble, forested lifestyles, aside from Viriguo's massive port city, Viridian Metro. My character is from Cinnabar, so nobody can be from there, and only one character can be from Viriguo, one from Lavniodor, etc. The home country you choose should also fit your character's habits and belief system. Here is a list and facts about Kanto's countries.

Cinnabar
A small island chain nation with rare pokemon, many minerals, and home of the world's second largest volcano. This nation is a loose democracy with a weak national government. Most of the towns and cities make up their own laws. This country has a powerful navy and army, is home to the world's most brilliant scientists and science community, and is the most technologically advanced.

Viriguo
This land houses a massive forest, also a region protected under the law. Many pokemon live here in the lush woods of Viridian. Environmentalism and a strong democracy makes this region Kanto's tree hugging nation. The region is also the best known for its strong agricultural ways and its dairy products.

Peoklen
Home to Mt. Moon and a large crater on top covered with snow year round. The land is tougher and winters are harsher. Under a strict democracy, the country produces mainly livestock for meat in the south and is known for its tourists due to its year-long steep snowy mountains. Most importantly, most stone and minerals are mined here, and most oil is pumped up here.

Lavniodor
A greatly varying land with rocky, cold mountains in the north and lush woodland to the south. It is home to the famous Rock Tunnel, the Kantoan Power Plant and Radio Tower, Haunted Ruins, and the Cerulean Trench. Lavniodor has a strict, shady but weak democracy, but that could change. Its economy is mainly made up of the labor of factory workers and exported goods.

Thuschea
Worst of it all, is the mostly industrial Thuschea. Driven by a hard, powerful democracy, only those loyal to the government achieve much, and are surveyed by the government even more. A land loaded with industry, most of it being in movies, television, or music. However, its dark past makes it a disliked nation due to its old totalitarian, evil ways. It is a very rich country.

Indigniore
The country that is truly for the people. It has a frightfully powerful army, navy, and air force. It is abundant with resources and land, enabling it to become one of the richest, most powerful countries. The nation has been in many wars, including the current one with the Johtoan Empire in the west. It is great allies with Viriguo and Cinnabar.

After reading over these basic rules and information, you can sign-up. After you sign-up, check the list after the rules to see if your character's name is on the approved list. If it's on it, you're in!

All Normal Pe2k Rules
Literate, Descriptive Roleplaying Only
Some Romance Allowed
Dedicated Roleplayers Who'll Stick With the RP Only
No Godmodding!
Have Fun!

These are the current trainers accepted in this RP.

Xue Kyuei <Ruby Egg>
Amelia Reiken <Pink Egg>
Katie Ahearn <Wing Egg>
Kai Migna <Paw Egg>
Joseph Regulus <Leaf Egg>
Erik Kurokawa <Clear Egg>
Kaze Jenu <Sapphire Egg>

Now you can sign-up. Our characters will start out in Singabar City, but all of you will have arrived there on shuttle planes to meet the professor and start your journey. Note that only one member can be from outside Kanto. Also, the world has changed, so don't worry about what city/town you're from and don't make them up. Also, if you're taking Viriguo as your home country, mention it somewhere, preferably biography.

Name:
Type: (How'll you raise your pokemon? As a trainer, breeder, or coordinator?)
Region:
Nation: (For Kanto people only.)
Personality: (You're not perfect, neither is your character. Explain how they behave, including strengths and weaknesses. 5-10 sentences.)
Appearance: (Be realistic. Describe their typical wardrobe, including warm and cold weather. 5-10 sentences.)
Biography: (Make it good and short. 10-15 sentences.)
Egg:

I'll post by example application below, if you need help with what to expect. Feel free to sign-up! If I rate your application with Failure, you're out, no chances. If you get Redo, just fix up your application based on what I think you can fix. If you get Accepted, you're officially in the RP!

Name: Xue Kyuei
Type: Trainer
Region: Kanto
Nation: Cinnabar
Personality: The girl is timid, and is nervous around people. Her feelings are hurt easily, and she's not very confident. She never gets angry, only sad and upset. Xue almost never talks unless it is absolutely necessary. Also, she is very intelligent, though she'll never admit it and ofdten thinks the opposite. Though she fears almost everything, she seems at peace with nature and small, docile or cute looking pokemon. Her most dreadful fear is teenage boys and men, a strange phobia of hers. She is also very sickly and often seems to have a cold or something.
Appearance: Xue is quite attractive, which she'll never admit. Her hair is reddish brown, and she has a few freckles dotted across her face. The girl's common clothes are miniskirts and short sleeve T-shirts, sometimes with ties in the front or back. She may also wear an under shirt if the over shirt is a narrow V neck. In warm weather, she wears her favorite green flip flops. In cold weather, she'll wear a large white coat with a hood and high heel white boots extending up to her knees. She'll also tie up her hair once in awhile with green and blue ribbons. Xue, before she turned 13, looked very nerdy with large glasses, but soon after, she got contacts and became very attractive. She is still stuck with the ugly idea, though.
Biography: Her mom is the gym leader of Ryu Town, Xue's home town. Being a gym leader, Xue's mother rose the two up in a wealthy household, despite a divorce when Xue was only an infant. Xue's mother used the dragon type, which drew Xue's interest to the type as well. Her mom, Ryonna, is a very caring woman who rose up Xue as best she could, but because of a troubled childhood, she one day began to beat Xue. In school, Xue was harassed a lot, mainly by guys, but was very smart and did well in class. However, soon harassment grew too bad for her to go to school so she was pulled out of school. Soon, her mom became too caught up in her gym leader position that Xue had to move into Singabar City with her aunt. A year later, Xue was ready to begin her journey as a trainer, however she didn't know she would be given a special request by the famous professor himself.
Egg: Ruby Egg

Opolious
05-25-2007, 03:48 AM
Name:Opolious Korr
Type:Trainer/Breeder(Trainer first)
Region:Kanto
Personality:Opolious is loving and caring. He is mean to people somtimes but not often.He is a born leader.Somtimes he is alittle to bossy though.He is usually shy and needs to be the one confronted to meet people.Once you are his friend he isnt shy against you or any of your other friends.Once you are friends Opolious is a great friend and you are friends forever.
Appearance:Opolious has blond hair and blue eyes.He is 5ft and 1in.He weighs about 85 pounds.He is preety thin.During cold and in the middle days he wears a black sweat shirt with dark blue jeans.In warmer weather he wears baggy tan shorts and a red t-shirt.He always wears his black sneakers.He also has a blue back pack where he keeps his stuff for his journey.
Biography:Opolious's family lived in saffron city.Opolious's dad had been a great trainer.He taught Opolious how to battle and catch pokemon.When Opolious was 10 years old his father just disappeared.He went somwhere one day and never came back.Opolious swore to find his father.He studied up on pokemon. He tried to learn as much as possible.He learned the weaknessess and resistances by heart.His mother was a pokemon breeder.Opolious helped out his mom with it all the time.He liked to breed pokemon.As he set out on his quest to find his father he got a letter from the professor.He put finding his dad as a side quest and headed over to talk to the professer.
Egg:Clear Egg

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 05:25 AM
Would it be alright if my character works directly for a government? Also, am I allowed a singly Pokemon that doesn't battle? When I use said character that works for the government, he usually is accompanied by a midget Seviper that curls around his arm and speaks to him on the occassion. If my character can't belong to the government, though, I'll just use a different one, so ignore the previous question.

sockyo
05-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Name:Gin Yuki
Personality:Gin is loving and caring only for Pokemon. He is mean to people but doesn't want to hurt them. He always listens to others. He is shy and he sometimes alone because he doesn't have alot of friends. His friends sometimes ignre him because he doesn't talk much. Once you are friends, Gin will try to be the best friend he can be.

Appearance:Gin has silver hair and green eyes. He is skinny but he works out alot. He wears white shirt and black surfing pants. he wears black sneakers with red stripes. He wears on his wriest silver diving watch and black sunglasses with blue frame on his hair.

Biography: Gin's father is a Pokemon professor that learns the lifetime of the Pokemon. He taught Gin about the world of Pokemon, how to catch Pokemon and how to act around them .When Gin was 11 years old his father went to the forest and didn't come back. Gin tried to find his father but the police oficcers didn't let him. They said that alot of people got into he forest and didn't come back. His mother was a pokemon trainer. Gin learned from his mother about Pemon training and about rare Pokemon. He liked the stories that she told him about her when she was younger. Now he is heading to the famouse professor Oak to get his Pokemon.

Egg:Paw Egg

Opolious
05-25-2007, 06:52 AM
dude your thing is so much like mine. You just ripped mine up and put it in your own words.Anyway wat is your hometown.

sockyo
05-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Cerulian

Aruseus777
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Name:Purple
Personality: Purple is very cocky against other trainers and will resort to cheap tricks if winning is neccesary. When he is with people he knows are stronger than him he is quiet and angry. He rarely acts emotional but when he cries, he utterly breaks down. He treats his pokemon neither as tools or friends, but remains distant from them. Sometimes in heated battle he will get crazy and do rash things.

Appearance: He is short, about 5'5", and has a decent musculature. Heis air is shaggy and purple. He normally wears a black, long-sleeved, and skintight shirt. His pants are blue and from fitting as well. In the heat he still wears this. In the cold he will don a black sweater and blue scarf.

Biography: He was born and raised in Fuschia city where he had a mother, father, and younger sister. During the war he was taken by Team Rocket. He quickly adapted to this cruel way of life and rose through the ranks. During a mission to steal the Pink egg, he ran into his sister, who tried to stop him. After a long battle, and in all of the confusion, he pulled the trigger at his sister, and she died instantly. Though he was completly scarred by this, he realized that now he had no choice but to stay with Rocket. He is now trying to figure out what this egg is, while being a commander for Rocket.
Egg:Pink Egg

Is Rocket still around? If not just switch out Rocket with some other group.

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Opolious, Aruseus777 and Sockyo, I don't feel you meet up to the standards of this RP. None of you read through the rules and information I gave out, which is a bad sign from the start. I clearly stated you may not list out hometowns because I have no map to show you what towns still stand. Only I can do it because I know the new world, you don't. You three recieve the same rating.

FAILURE

I suggest you three try out a lower level RP that'll be more flexible with newcomers. Also remember to read through all the rules, plot, and sign-up applications, and anything else in the RP's first post.

As for Iplaygc, your character is just a kid, so he cant work for the government, BUT his parents could be of the government and they could have supposedly sent him on a journey not only to raise pokemon, but to gather information about other nations. You also can't take any pokemon. You'll have no pokemon with you, and the egg will be your starter once it hatches. If you like my idea, fill out the form I redid, then list what nation you're helping out if it's from Kanto. If from beyond regions, don't worry about the nations there, leave it blank. Though if you're the son/daughter of a governor, I'd suggest you are under one of Kanto's nations as it would make a lot more sense.

Aruseus777
05-25-2007, 06:10 PM
You never said we couldn't just that we didn't have too. You should be more clear with the rules. And please don't call me a newbie just because I'm new at this forum. I've roleplayed much more than you know. Noone said the town was still standing, just that when it was around that's where they lived.

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 06:44 PM
You never said we couldn't just that we didn't have too. You should be more clear with the rules. And please don't call me a newbie just because I'm new at this forum. I've roleplayed much more than you know. Noone said the town was still standing, just that when it was around that's where they lived.

I did mention it. Go up and read better. Since you're declined, please leave this RP and stop filling it with pointless excuses and spam.

espeonlover
05-25-2007, 07:13 PM
I did mention it. Go up and read better. Since you're declined, please leave this RP and stop filling it with pointless excuses and spam.

He can read, stop bullying other people, it starts up flamewars, then fourm wars, then a lot of bans...

Still, im joining xD

Name: Sindy Prophecy Starbolt
Type: coordinator
Region: Johto, her city is goldenrod city.
Personality: She Can be sarcastic, but hot headed. she can be agressive and mean, but she is sencitive. She Is also secretive. she is cold. dark even. She is stronger at sarcasticness and argueing, but she isnt that good at explaining things.
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/xCrAz3dAnim3fanX/Anime_Girl_0320282129.jpg
Before you say : urgh, not good enough, YOU DIDNT EVEN PUT DESCRPITION IN YOUR APPEARENCE! then your wrong, i put the picture in, im the sort of person who shows, not recounts.
Biography: She Was raised up in goldenrod. She Went to a private pokemon school of coordinating, and passed through it early. She Was intrested in books. untill she turned 11. She stopped likeing books, and went onto magazines and other stuff. She allways liked pokemon. but was scared of dark types. but she loves them now. Sindy adores her family. she liked the colour Orange, and changes her favorite colour, she was bullied. She Had A crush on one of her friend's sister's friend. (10+ sentences OMG! *dies*)
Egg: Wing Egg.

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
He can read, stop bullying other people, it starts up flamewars, then fourm wars, then a lot of bans...

Still, im joining xD

Name: Sindy Prophecy Starbolt
Type: coordinator
Region: Johto, her city is goldenrod city.
Personality: She Can be sarcastic, but hot headed. she can be agressive and mean, but she is sencitive. She Is also secretive. she is cold. dark even. She is stronger at sarcasticness and argueing, but she isnt that good at explaining things.
Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/xCrAz3dAnim3fanX/Anime_Girl_0320282129.jpg
Before you say : urgh, not good enough, YOU DIDNT EVEN PUT DESCRPITION IN YOUR APPEARENCE! then your wrong, i put the picture in, im the sort of person who shows, not recounts.
Biography: She Was raised up in goldenrod. She Went to a private pokemon school of coordinating, and passed through it early. She Was intrested in books. untill she turned 11. She stopped likeing books, and went onto magazines and other stuff. She allways liked pokemon. but was scared of dark types. but she loves them now. Sindy adores her family. she liked the colour Orange, and changes her favorite colour, she was bullied. She Had A crush on one of her friend's sister's friend. (10+ sentences OMG! *dies*)
Egg: Wing Egg.

First off, I'm not saying he can't read, I'm saying he didn't read, which is obvious because neither he or you listened to my rules I listed above. Poor literacy levels, lack of writing skills and even attempting to get away with writing out a description is sad. You too aren't fit for this RP, sorry.

FAILURE

Plus, I'm going easy on you guys. If this was someone else's RP, they'd be a lot more harsh on you guys. This RP is for literate, skilled writers only.

Lord Fedora
05-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Well my dear Alice (that would be you Xue), once more through the looking glass we go.

Name: Amelia Reiken
Type: Coordinator
Nation: Viriguo
Personality: Amelia perfers a rather simple lifestyle, despite the fact that she's a genius. She has an IQ of 115, but would rather be out in the fresh wide open than doing tedious things like studying and reading. Perhaps that might be the reason she barely manages to pass school. On the other hand, she has an incredible knack for picking up on the weakness' of her opponents. This erally comes in handy when she's in a battle, and her natural intelligence enables her to think up some feirce combos. On the other hand, she has an incredible and paralyzing fear of deep water, as she has never learned how to swim. This has always hampered her, and she doesn't even like the idea of going on a boat to places.
Appearance: Amelia is rather small and petite, and slim as well, all around easy to miss in a large crowd, like a child. She has very dark curly brown hair that goes about halfway down her back, and also tends to spill across her shoulders. Her eyes are very bright, almost like blue crystals. She wears a light blue T-shirt under a dark blue jacket, and regular blue jeans. She wears glasses too, not tbecause she need them or anything, but because she thinks they make her look much more refined. In cold weather she also has a warm jacket and a scarf to wear. She also wears a small silver pendant around her neck. She has a special belt fitted for her pokeballs, and even keeps her custom made pokeballs on them even though they don't hold anything.
Biography: Amelia never actuallly knew her real family. She was found on the doorstep of a young pokeball maker and his wife as a tiny infant in Viriguo. So, she got to grow up there, but due to her inquisitive and intelligent nature she always wanted to meet her real parents. This, along with being a top coordinator, is the reason she wants to go out and travel, to maybe find a clue to her past. Her parents were completely aware of this fact, even though she never told them, and on the day she finally buckled down and decided to go make that dream a reality, she went to her parents to ask their permission, and found her dad polishing with a set of six custom made pokeballs, all a shiny blue color on the bottom and white on top. This didn't surprise her, as he often did work at home no matter what he was doing. So, she went over to him, and told him that she was going to leave on her adventure, he sat back and said
"Wel, it's about time." Amelia was stunned by this. "I've been polishing these pokeballs every day keeping them bright and shiny for the day you left for a year now." He smiled at her, and she realized that he had known she was leaving before she did. Her mom then came in in a burst of tears and hugged Amelia. The next day she prepared to set out to become a Pokemon Trainer and Coordinator.
Egg: I'm going to harbor a guess and say that Mew is in the Pink Egg, and since Mew is my favorite Legendary in the history of history... The Pink Egg.

If it's not good, then it's not finishedd. If it is good... then it is. Either way, just let me know.

espeonlover
05-25-2007, 09:59 PM
First off, I'm not saying he can't read, I'm saying he didn't read, which is obvious because neither he or you listened to my rules I listed above. Poor literacy levels, lack of writing skills and even attempting to get away with writing out a description is sad. You too aren't fit for this RP, sorry.

Plus, I'm going easy on you guys. If this was someone else's RP, they'd be a lot more harsh on you guys. This RP is for literate, skilled writers only.

Im fit, just you aint. i might not be perfect, like YOUR suposed to be. you made everyone fail. so pretty much, im not listening.

Plus, i dont care if im not fit, nobody is :l

Plus i dont give a damn what other people think of me.

Lord Fedora
05-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Im fit, just you aint. i might not be perfect, like YOUR suposed to be. you made everyone fail. so pretty much, im not listening.

Plus, i dont care if im not fit, nobody is :l

Plus i dont give a damn what other people think of me.
Esp, it's not a matter of perfection. It's a matter of who Xue sees fit to accept, and that's a matter of being literate enough to keep up with him. Also, I would just like to point out that when you said

That doesn't lead to flame wars, it leads to you overreacting to just about everything, and that doesn't lead to a liot of bans, it leads to you getting banned. You'd think that you'd have been banned enough times to figure that out.

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Well my dear Alice (that would be you Xue), once more through the looking glass we go.

Name: Amelia Reiken
Personality: Amelia perfers a rather simple lifestyle, despite the fact that she's a genius. She has an IQ of 115, but would rather be out in the fresh wide open than doing tedious things like studying and reading. Perhaps that might be the reason she barely manages to pass school. On the other hand, she has an incredible knack for picking up on the weakness' of her opponents. This erally comes in handy when she's in a battle, and her natural intelligence enables her to think up some feirce combos. On the other hand, she has an incredible and paralyzing fear of deep water, as she has never learned how to swim. This has always hampered her, and she doesn't even like the idea of going on a boat to places.
Appearance: Amelia is rather small and petite, and slim as well, all around easy to miss in a large crowd, like a child. She has very dark curly brown hair that goes about halfway down her back, and also tends to spill across her shoulders. Her eyes are very bright, almost like blue crystals. She wears a light blue T-shirt under a dark blue jacket, and regular blue jeans. She wears glasses too, not tbecause she need them or anything, but because she thinks they make her look much more refined. In cold weather she also has a warm jacket and a scarf to wear. She also wears a small silver pendant around her neck. She has a special belt fitted for her pokeballs, and even keeps her custom made pokeballs on them even though they don't hold anything.
Biography: Amelia never actuallly knew her real family. She was found on the doorstep of a young pokeball maker and his wife as a tiny infant in Viriguo. So, she got to grow up there, but due to her inquisitive and intelligent nature she always wanted to meet her real parents. This, along with being a top coordinator, is the reason she wants to go out and travel, to maybe find a clue to her past. Her parents were completely aware of this fact, even though she never told them, and on the day she finally buckled down and decided to go make that dream a reality, she went to her parents to ask their permission, and found her dad polishing with a set of six custom made pokeballs, all a shiny blue color on the bottom and white on top. This didn't surprise her, as he often did work at home no matter what he was doing. So, she went over to him, and told him that she was going to leave on her adventure, he sat back and said
"Wel, it's about time." Amelia was stunned by this. "I've been polishing these pokeballs every day keeping them bright and shiny for the day you left for a year now." He smiled at her, and she realized that he had known she was leaving before she did. Her mom then came in in a burst of tears and hugged Amelia. The next day she prepared to set out to become a Pokemon Trainer and Coordinator.
Egg: I'm going to harbor a guess and say that Mew is in the Pink Egg, and since Mew is my favorite Legendary in the history of history... The Pink Egg.

If it's not good, then it's not finishedd. If it is good... then it is. Either way, just let me know.

There's a reason why I have the redo option incase someone has a question not answered in my first post or if they have what it takes, but could use some guidance. Either way, even though some of it is copied, you still wrote it so it doesn't matter. Looks good to me. Your spot is in place then.

ACCEPTED

For the other 3, I'm not trying to hurt feelings, I'm just tired of people who cant reach my expectations, so I set up the bar pretty high. Though it's not too high for an accomplished, skilled enough writer to get an application in. And yes, I'm aware that's my problem, but then again, it's just a trait, not a problem.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Xue- I'll use a different character, then. Riaz ( the govvy dude) is usually 29 or 19 (I edit the backstory to fit the needed age), and Jasper the Midget Seviper is a must for his character, so I can't use him. I'll probably have a signup within the week, for a different character.

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Xue- I'll use a different character, then. Riaz is usually 19, and Jasper the Seviper is a must. I'll probably have a signup within the week.

You're saying that is the character that you were going to use or the character you WILL use? Because you can't start out with any pokemon at all. Besides, you can always catch a Seviper later.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Meh, look at the post, I just got a chance to edit it. My computer went all funky for a moment there... it should be a bit more clear now. Sorry...

Xlugon Pyro
05-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Meh, look at the post, I just got a chance to edit it. My computer went all funky for a moment there... it should be a bit more clear now. Sorry...

Ah, ok. I thought you meant that. You could use some of the ideas I gave you if you still want a government serving character. Keep updated on eggs and regions available before you post it.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 03:27 AM
Oh, whoops. I thought I looked through all the signups and Viriguo wasn't taken... but I rechecked... heh... sorry about that. Seems I miss the single accepted signup. ~_~’

'Compared to other girls' refers to the walking sticks that we've been seeing so much of lately. She swims, but you wouldn’t call her ‘athletic’. I'll fix that, to make it more clear.

Don't worry about the anger thing- it's more of a... well, I don't know what to call it... but it's not a 'bloodlust' type thing... she doesn't go berserk when she gets mad. 'Surprising' is a keyword in those sentences. It doesn't really do anything- it just frightens people. I did some rewording around that part, just to make it more clear.

Name: Katelyn ‘Katie’ Mae Ahearn
Nation: Thuschea

Personality:

One word you might use to describe Katie would be ‘random.’ Or, if you want to be more eloquent, ‘adventitious, arbitrary, aimless,’ or, ‘haphazard’ might do well. She tends to say completely random things, calling on inside jokes at the most inopportune times. She’s generally quiet, but when she does speak, she talks so loudly that you forget about her customary silence.

Katie is also what most people consider to be… eccentric… to say the least. There are quite a few things you do not under any circumstances want to do around Katie.

Thing number one: Do not call her ‘Kate’ or ‘Lyn’. She will throw whatever she happens to holding straight at you, unless, of course, she’s holding her precious laptop. In that case, she’ll grab the nearest thing. Unfortunately for the poor soul who happens to be the target of said object, her aim is very good.

Thing number two: Don’t be an idiot. Seriously. Idiots are one of the three things that make Katie mad.

Thing number three: DO NOT TOUCH THE LAPTOP under pain of… er… pain. It’s like her child she’ll never have. She carries it everywhere with her, and is highly protective. ‘Highly protective’ as in- ‘extremely-dangerous-when-said-laptop-is-threatened’ protective.

Thing number four: Do not call to attention her small appetite, or bug her about it. She’s never very hungry- deal with it. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t like the food, and she’s not anorexic/bulimic/etc. She happens to have both acidic reflux and esophageal reflux. Acidic reflux means she has to eat frequently, or she’ll dry heave. Her esophageal makes it so she has to eat small quantities or she barfs. Problematic, eh?

Thing number five: It would be a good idea not to insult her music choice. She hates rap, along with most music that people are currently listening to. Katie herself plays piano, guitar, and tenor saxophone. She’s played piano since she was four, and saxophone since fifth grade. Guitar she only plays because she inherited a beautiful instrument from her dead uncle. She can’t go for more than three days without being exposed to some form of music or another. If she attempts to do so, she goes insane, quite literally.

Katie is quite a book-worm, and she’s highly intelligent. She devotes little time to sports, but is a decent swimmer. Quite a few people have told her that her large vocabulary irritates them, so she tries to tone it down a bit. Katie enjoys looking up completely random facts, just for the fun of it. Despite this, not many think her to be smart- she tends to say the most ridiculous things.

Have you ever heard about that rumor that short people are extremely frightening when they’re angry? It’s true. Very very true. Because of this, Katie likes to avoid needless arguments, preferring just to give in without a hassle to avoid conflicts. She isn’t quick to heat up, although, if you get her angry, you get her really angry. ‘Really angry’ as in… ‘loud rage accompanied by a surprising amount of violence’. Surprising is a keyword there: she doesn’t really do anything majorly damaging, but when you picture her, ‘violent’ is not a word that one would use as a description, so the first glimpse of her anger startles most people. Thankfully, she has an extremely high tolerance level because of unfortunate circumstances at the first school she went to. Katie isn’t bugged by anything that’s said about her or done to her, and just ignores the rude, snide, ‘subtle’ comments that come her way because of her eccentricities.

Appearance:

Katie has a medium frame and is slightly stronger than most of the girls you see these days. She’s rather big-chested, with virtually no hips and a slender—although not completely flat—waist. Her wardrobe has wide ranges, but she never wears anything that clashes in any way, no matter what the current style is. She prefers blander clothing- over half the things on the shelves these days are completely ignored by her. No matter what the weather, Katie wears a pair of jeans, a shirt with some form of flowing design on it, and a zip-up sweatshirt that complements the shirt she has chosen.

She is always accompanied by a blue backpack that carries her laptop, a few books, her wallet, and whatever other necessities she might need.

Her hair is the color of shiny new pennies, although it appears to be a plain dark brown color when the sun isn’t hitting it. Katie has dark brown eyes and terrible vision- if she’s not wearing her contacts or glasses, she can’t see anything past a foot away from her clearly. Katie doesn’t usually wear any makeup or jewelry, although she is always accompanied by a watch of one form or another.

History:

Katie’s father was very restless. By the time she was twelve years old, she, her two sisters, her father, and her mother had moved eight times and been to six different schools. She moved in the middle of her preschool year, and again in the middle of her kindergarten year. Katie stayed at that school until fifth grade. It was a private school that had very strict ideals of what a girl should act like. Those views included acting stupid, demure, and obedient; quiet and complacent; clingy and irresponsible. Unfortunately for her, Katie was—and is—none of those things. Because off that, she was picked on constantly.

After fifth grade, she changed schools to a private prep school, where she got her social problems straightened out (six years of verbal abuse left her with quite a few problems). She had to stop attending when her father moved once again, in the middle of her seventh grade year. After that, she went to public school—her father actually gave her the choice of four different private schools, all of which she turned down—and has been continuing her academics there.

Egg: Wing Egg

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 03:49 AM

Personality:

One word you might use to describe Katie would be ‘random.’ Or, if you want to be more eloquent, ‘adventitious, arbitrary, aimless,’ or, ‘haphazard’ might do well. She tends to say completely random things, calling on inside jokes at the most inopportune times. She’s generally quiet, but when she does speak, she talks so loudly that you forget about her customary silence.

Katie is also what most people consider to be… eccentric… to say the least. There are quite a few things you do not under any circumstances want to do around Katie.

Thing number one: Do not call her ‘Kate’ or ‘Lyn’. She will throw whatever she happens to holding straight at you, unless, of course, she’s holding her precious laptop. In that case, she’ll grab the nearest thing. Unfortunately for the poor soul who happens to be the target of said object, her aim is very good.

Thing number two: Don’t be an idiot. Seriously. Idiots are one of the three things that make Katie mad.

Thing number three: DO NOT TOUCH THE LAPTOP under pain of… er… pain. It’s like her child she’ll never have. She carries it everywhere with her, and is highly protective. ‘Highly protective’ as in- ‘extremely-dangerous-when-said-laptop-is-threatened’ protective.

Thing number four: Do not call to attention her small appetite, or bug her about it. She’s never very hungry- deal with it. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t like the food, and she’s not anorexic/bulimic/etc. She happens to have both acidic reflux and esophageal reflux. Acidic reflux means she has to eat frequently, or she’ll dry heave. Her esophageal makes it so she has to eat small quantities or she barfs. Problematic, eh?

Thing number five: It would be a good idea not to insult her music choice. She hates rap, along with most music that people are currently listening to. Katie herself plays piano, guitar, and tenor saxophone. She’s played piano since she was four, and saxophone since fifth grade. Guitar she only plays because she inherited a beautiful instrument from her dead uncle. She can’t go for more than three days without being exposed to some form of music or another. If she attempts to do so, she goes insane, quite literally.

Katie is quite a book-worm, and she’s highly intelligent. Quite a few people have told her that her large vocabulary irritates them, so she tries to tone it down a bit. Katie enjoys looking up completely random facts, just for the fun of it. Despite this, not many think her to be smart- she tends to say the most ridiculous things.

Have you ever heard about that rumor that short people are extremely frightening when they’re angry? It’s true. Very very true. Because of this, Katie likes to avoid needless arguments, preferring just to give in without a hassle to avoid conflicts. She isn’t quick to heat up, although, if you get her angry, you get her really angry. ‘Really angry’ as in… ‘unstoppable rage accompanied by a surprising amount of violence’. Thankfully, she has an extremely high tolerance level because of unfortunate circumstances at the first school she went to. Katie isn’t bugged by anything that’s said about her or done to her, and just ignores the rude, snide, ‘subtle’ comments that come her way because of her eccentricities.

Appearance:

Katie has a medium frame and is stronger than most girls. She’s rather big-chested, with virtually no hips and a slender—although not completely flat—waist. Her wardrobe has wide ranges, but she never wears anything that clashes in any way, no matter what the current style is. She prefers blander clothing- over half the things on the shelves these days are completely ignored by her. No matter what the weather, Katie wears a pair of jeans, a shirt with some form of flowing design on it, and a zip-up sweatshirt that complements the shirt she has chosen.

She is always accompanied by a blue backpack that carries her laptop, a few books, her wallet, and whatever other necessities she might need.

Her hair is the color of shiny new pennies, although it appears to be a plain dark brown color when the sun isn’t hitting it. Katie has dark brown eyes and terrible vision- if she’s not wearing her contacts or glasses, she can’t see anything past a foot away from her clearly. Katie doesn’t usually wear any makeup or jewelry, although she is always accompanied by a watch of one form or another.

History:

Katie’s father was very restless. By the time she was twelve years old, she, her two sisters, her father, and her mother had moved eight times and been to six different schools. She moved in the middle of her preschool year, and again in the middle of her kindergarten year. Katie stayed at that school until fifth grade. It was a private school that had very strict ideals of what a girl should act like. Those views included acting stupid, demure, and obedient; quiet and complacent; clingy and irresponsible. Unfortunately for her, Katie was—and is—none of those things. Because off that, she was picked on constantly.

After fifth grade, she changed schools to a private prep school, where she got her social problems straightened out (six years of verbal abuse left her with quite a few problems). She had to stop attending when her father moved once again, in the middle of her seventh grade year. After that, she went to public school—her father actually gave her the choice of four different private schools, all of which she turned down—and has been continuing her academics there.

I feel a strong potential of godmodding here, mainly found from what I read in the personality. People anger differently, but an emotion only goes so far. Most characters will be pretty respectful of one's possessions and nicknames, as it's common sense, but anger only goes so far and you dont become super uber powerful when you get angry. Just remember not to godmod and you'll be fine. Also, if your character is stronger than most girls, she'll need to be extremely athletic, otherwise it would be impossible.

You could make some adjustments, but the real reason why you're not accepted is the nation you're from. It's already taken.

REDO

Choose a different nation. Lavniodor or Thuschea would be nice because they fit your character's broken personality best.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Heh, figures I would stop reading signups right before I get to the only one that's accepted, and the one that happens to have the word I was skimming for. (Viriguo, lol.) Well, I edited to make a few things more clear. I think Thuschea would definitely fit her personality, so I changed her nation to that.

espeonlover
05-28-2007, 11:13 AM
Eevee king, I HAVENT BEEN BANNED. of i had i wouldnt be here, i only been banned once, and that was when i first joined, LAST YEAR. so there. So You can sthu and stop critting my work when i dontwant help :l

Hakumeineko
05-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Name: Kai Migna
Nation: Peoklen
Personality: Kai is unusually friendly, and would much rather be surrounded by many people whom he didn’t know than none at all. This is most probably due to his location, since a son of a popular resort owner can’t be hostile towards visitors, can he? He is known to let his emotions get the better of him in most situations, and will say and do things without thinking them through first. This always seems to get the boy into trouble of some kind, whether it is physical or verbal. Kai is not the most intelligent of people, but neither is he one of the dumbest. He is often slow to work things out when the answer is right in front on him, but at the same time he can usually work out problems that are not very straightforward. Water, heights and enclosed spaces are the factors Kai hates about life, and tries to avoid these at all costs.
Appearance: Living at the bottom of a snowy mountain means that nearly the whole of Kai’s wardrobe consists of jackets, coats, hats and other warm clothing. You will mostly find him in a black beanie hat, a red scarf, puffy black trousers and a warm navy blue jacket along with his favourite pair of red gloves to top it off. These are his favourite clothes, and will only wear his other clothing when these are not available. Packed away in the darkest corners of his room are his summer clothes which consist of a green t-shirt, a faded pair of jeans and some white sneakers.
Underneath his clothes lies very pale skin, even translucent in some places like his hands and feet. You can’t really expect anything else when you live in a climate such as Peoklen’s. Kai is above the average height for his age, and is also thinner and more muscular than the average person, having to trek over the rocky and dangerous terrain of his home country. His hair is a very dark brown, being on the borderline of brown and black, and his eyes are an icy blue colour. Unlike his siblings, he is not particularly attractive. This, however, has never seemed to bother him.
Biography: Kai’s parents are the owners of a popular resort, located just below a high mountain with a private ski slope on one of the sides. Although Kai has been raised on the resort since he was born, not once has he stepped foot on the ski slope due to his mortal fear of heights. At first he was determined to overcome his fear and ride up to the top on the cable cars, but fear always got the better of him. Now, he’s pretty much resigned to the fact he’s never going to get up there.
The Migna family is large to put it simply. Kai has four brothers and three sisters, his parents, and a handful of pokemon who all live on the resort. Kai is the second oldest of the siblings, the oldest being one of his sisters. The resort is basically located in the middle of nowhere, though visitors always seem to find a way to reach it. Due to this, Kai and his siblings are all home-schooled by their mother. Unlike his siblings though, Kai would much rather go to one of the ‘public schools’ he has heard so much about from visitors.
The teenager has always had an interest in Pokemon, spending a lot of his free time playing with the Pokemon that belong to his parents. One day, in the not too distant future, Kai hopes to start a journey of his own with a brand new Pokemon partner.
Egg: Paw Egg

Well... I hope that's OK. If it's not, I'll be more than happy to redo parts of it you think need to be improved.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Eevee king, I HAVENT BEEN BANNED. of i had i wouldnt be here, i only been banned once, and that was when i first joined, LAST YEAR. so there. So You can sthu and stop critting my work when i dontwant help :l
You haven't been banned from this site. You've been banned from this topic. GO AWAY BEFORE YOU GET REPORTED. When you turn in a profile, expect it to be critiqued by the topic starter. STOP BEING AN IDIOT- GO READ THE RULES.

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Oh, whoops. I thought I looked through all the signups and Viriguo wasn't taken... but I rechecked... heh... sorry about that. Seems I miss the single accepted signup. ~_~’

'Compared to other girls' refers to the walking sticks that we've been seeing so much of lately. She swims, but you wouldn’t call her ‘athletic’. I'll fix that, to make it more clear.

Don't worry about the anger thing- it's more of a... well, I don't know what to call it... but it's not a 'bloodlust' type thing... she doesn't go berserk when she gets mad. 'Surprising' is a keyword in those sentences. It doesn't really do anything- it just frightens people. I did some rewording around that part, just to make it more clear.

Nation: Thuschea

Personality:

Katie is quite a book-worm, and she’s highly intelligent. She devotes little time to sports, but is a decent swimmer. Quite a few people have told her that her large vocabulary irritates them, so she tries to tone it down a bit. Katie enjoys looking up completely random facts, just for the fun of it. Despite this, not many think her to be smart- she tends to say the most ridiculous things.

Have you ever heard about that rumor that short people are extremely frightening when they’re angry? It’s true. Very very true. Because of this, Katie likes to avoid needless arguments, preferring just to give in without a hassle to avoid conflicts. She isn’t quick to heat up, although, if you get her angry, you get her really angry. ‘Really angry’ as in… ‘loud rage accompanied by a surprising amount of violence’. Surprising is a keyword there: she doesn’t really do anything majorly damaging, but when you picture her, ‘violent’ is not a word that one would use as a description, so the first glimpse of her anger startles most people. Thankfully, she has an extremely high tolerance level because of unfortunate circumstances at the first school she went to. Katie isn’t bugged by anything that’s said about her or done to her, and just ignores the rude, snide, ‘subtle’ comments that come her way because of her eccentricities.

Appearance:

Katie has a medium frame and is slightly stronger than most of the girls you see these days. She’s rather big-chested, with virtually no hips and a slender—although not completely flat—waist. Her wardrobe has wide ranges, but she never wears anything that clashes in any way, no matter what the current style is. She prefers blander clothing- over half the things on the shelves these days are completely ignored by her. No matter what the weather, Katie wears a pair of jeans, a shirt with some form of flowing design on it, and a zip-up sweatshirt that complements the shirt she has chosen.

History:

Alright then. I'll jot you down on the list o' members then.

ACCEPTED

Name: Kai Migna
Nation: Peoklen
Personality: Kai is unusually friendly, and would much rather be surrounded by many people whom he didn’t know than none at all. This is most probably due to his location, since a son of a popular resort owner can’t be hostile towards visitors, can he? He is known to let his emotions get the better of him in most situations, and will say and do things without thinking them through first. This always seems to get the boy into trouble of some kind, whether it is physical or verbal. Kai is not the most intelligent of people, but neither is he one of the dumbest. He is often slow to work things out when the answer is right in front on him, but at the same time he can usually work out problems that are not very straightforward. Water, heights and enclosed spaces are the factors Kai hates about life, and tries to avoid these at all costs.
Appearance: Living at the bottom of a snowy mountain means that nearly the whole of Kai’s wardrobe consists of jackets, coats, hats and other warm clothing. You will mostly find him in a black beanie hat, a red scarf, puffy black trousers and a warm navy blue jacket along with his favourite pair of red gloves to top it off. These are his favourite clothes, and will only wear his other clothing when these are not available. Packed away in the darkest corners of his room are his summer clothes which consist of a green t-shirt, a faded pair of jeans and some white sneakers.
Underneath his clothes lies very pale skin, even translucent in some places like his hands and feet. You can’t really expect anything else when you live in a climate such as Peoklen’s. Kai is above the average height for his age, and is also thinner and more muscular than the average person, having to trek over the rocky and dangerous terrain of his home country. His hair is a very dark brown, being on the borderline of brown and black, and his eyes are an icy blue colour. Unlike his siblings, he is not particularly attractive. This, however, has never seemed to bother him.
Biography: Kai’s parents are the owners of a popular resort, located just below a high mountain with a private ski slope on one of the sides. Although Kai has been raised on the resort since he was born, not once has he stepped foot on the ski slope due to his mortal fear of heights. At first he was determined to overcome his fear and ride up to the top on the cable cars, but fear always got the better of him. Now, he’s pretty much resigned to the fact he’s never going to get up there.
The Migna family is large to put it simply. Kai has four brothers and three sisters, his parents, and a handful of pokemon who all live on the resort. Kai is the second oldest of the siblings, the oldest being one of his sisters. The resort is basically located in the middle of nowhere, though visitors always seem to find a way to reach it. Due to this, Kai and his siblings are all home-schooled by their mother. Unlike his siblings though, Kai would much rather go to one of the ‘public schools’ he has heard so much about from visitors.
The teenager has always had an interest in Pokemon, spending a lot of his free time playing with the Pokemon that belong to his parents. One day, in the not too distant future, Kai hopes to start a journey of his own with a brand new Pokemon partner.
Egg: Paw Egg

Well... I hope that's OK. If it's not, I'll be more than happy to redo parts of it you think need to be improved.

Oh, that app is just fine. It's clear you read over my rules and your literacy is just fine. A good character that'll meld very well with the group.

ACCEPTED

You're both accepted, so keep posting here, possibly help other applicants improve their applications or ask questions you have. As for you, espeonlover, you don't have the right to flame this RP just because you didn't get accepted. Nobody is judging you at all, but we dont think you're fit for this RP. You also signed up with a bad attitude, which is bad. If you keep flaming this RP or anyone who posted in this thread, you will be reported for that behavior.

espeonlover
05-28-2007, 04:48 PM
You haven't been banned from this site. You've been banned from this topic. GO AWAY BEFORE YOU GET REPORTED. When you turn in a profile, expect it to be critiqued by the topic starter. STOP BEING AN IDIOT- GO READ THE RULES.

i allready did, now sthu, your not the topic starter, and eeveeking isnt ether. so sthu, if i get reported, i can report you too cause you called me a idiot (otherwise called flaming) which can get you banned.

EDIT: im not bothering to continue, but if you continue i will.

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 04:59 PM
i allready did, now sthu, your not the topic starter, and eeveeking isnt ether. so sthu, if i get reported, i can report you too cause you called me a idiot (otherwise called flaming) which can get you banned.

Telling someone that they're an idiot isn't as bad as saying shut the hell up. This is your last chance to leave this post and stop flaming the other members.

As for the rest of you, just ignore her. Lets not carry this on.

Hakumeineko
05-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Thank you. =) I'll be sure to keep track of this board.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah, I'll keep my eye on this. =D I do hope we get more members soon, though...

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah. Hey I'm in the 400s in post count now! SWEET!!

Er, uhm.. anyway... If you know anyone you think would do good here, let me know. I want to get this up soon.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 05:44 PM
I haven't really been here long enough to recommend anyone, honestly. I would if I could. ~_~'

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Best thing to do is keep this up on top of the other RPs so people get a chance to see it. This RP will be great if we can get some more people (good ones that is) to post and apply. Eeveeking should start posting here more as he already signed up. Hopoe he remembers he signed up for this thing. :P

Neo Emolga
05-28-2007, 08:12 PM
espeonlover, if someone doesn't want you in their RP, there are plenty of others to go to. Fighting about it and flaming people won't get you into the RP, it will only get you banned.

Follow the RP guide, most people are willing to accept standards written with that in mind.

And please, don't do this again. Consider this as a warning.

Xlugon Pyro
05-28-2007, 08:27 PM
espeonlover, if someone doesn't want you in their RP, there are plenty of others to go to. Fighting about it and flaming people won't get you into the RP, it will only get you banned.

Follow the RP guide, most people are willing to accept standards written with that in mind.

And please, don't do this again. Consider this as a warning.

Thanks for the quick response, NP. Now... just for some more RP sign-ups soon and we can get started. It may be harder to get members now that the most popular eggs have been chosen. I tried this RP on other sites and the first eggs taken was the pink, wing, and paw eggs. Though the other 4 are great too.

Kiki
05-29-2007, 08:48 PM
I know I'm still probably considered a newbie here, but I'm no newbie to RPing and writing, but I'm not sure if you'll consider me good enough. When I get a chance later, I'll make a sign-up but I don't really have enough time at the moment... Reserve me a spot, please.

Xlugon Pyro
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I'll reserve, because I desperately need members. Though I STRONGLY advise you read through my first post. It has very important details that just by listening to the rules, you wont be rejected. Keep personalities, appearances, and bios nice and descriptive so we can get a good idea about your character. To get an idea of what I'm expecting, read over the ACCEPTED applications, or use mine. I'm sure if you're as good as you say you are, you'll be accepted easy.

As for everyone else, once we get ONE more member besides Kiki to sign up and get approved, I'm starting the RP, so be on the look out for it and stop here often to get any updates.

Stinky
05-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd like to reserve a spot for the Leaf Egg please. I'll have my sign=up in the morning.

Xlugon Pyro
05-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Alright. There are 2 more spots open for the RP for those interested. The leaf egg is also reserved for now. Oh yes, and be aware only Lavniodor and Indigniore nations are available. You can be from beyond Kanto, but you wont be allowed to list your country. Also, only 2 members can be from beyond Kanto.

Kiki
05-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Name: Kaze Jenu
Nation: Indigniore
Personality: She tends to shy away from people and not trust them very easily. When she does get to trust somebody, she'll stick to them like glue. She's also very sensitive and cries very easily. Rarely does she ever get angry. When she does, she'll usually storm off or yell at the top of her lungs at the person. She also tends to look on the bad side of things.
Appearance:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/shipper_13/SchoolGirl.jpg
[pic, but including a description]
Her long aburn hair ends just above her waist and whenever the gentlest breeze blows up, it blows behind and around her. She holds her long bangs back with a white strip of cloth that she found at home. Her emerald eyes are a reflection of her mother's and they reflect the suffering she's been through. Whenever the weather's warm, she chooses to wear a school uniform with a white top and a burgandy skirt that ends just above her knees and has a white slip underneath. When it's cold, she wears a long, black skirt that ends just above the ground and a long-sleeved gray shirt with a fluffy winter coat.
Biography: Her mother died giving birth to her and her father was very abusive and an alcoholic. Starting when she was four, he started to abuse her. Whenever her father went out drining, she curled up in a corner and rocked back and forth with an empty, broken Pokeball she wished contained a Pokemon that could comfort her. One day when Kaze was ten, her father came home and molested her. Afterwords, she crawled up to her room and hugged the Pokeball she so often found comfort from. She dreamed of traveling around Kanto and becoming a Coordinator, Breeder or Trainer. One day when she was twelve, her father was gone longer than normal, so she escaped from the house with her empty Pokeball. A couple of days later, she was found by a family that was the complete opposite of what she had grown up in. The family adopted her and treated her the best they could. The family had a Vulpix as a pet and Kaze learned basic care of Pokemon. She left the family when she felt confident enough at fifteen with her old Pokeball and mixed memories of happiness and pain. [only a few days before the RP starts]
Egg: Sapphire egg

Xlugon Pyro
05-30-2007, 02:02 AM
Type: Trainer and some Coordinator
Personality: She's very affectionate toward people she gets to know, but it takes a while for her to trust people. On her journey in Hoenn, she met somebody and befriended him, but he betrayed her. It's affected her trust toward people ever since. She's also a bit introverted. She's always been a shy child, but interacting with clients on her parents' farm helper her come out of her shell somewhat.
Appearance:
Her long aburn hair ends just above her waist and whenever the gentlest breeze blows up, it blows behind and around her. She holds her long bangs back with a white strip of cloth that she found at home. Her emerald eyes are a reflection of her mother's and they seem to shine with a wisdom beyond their years. Whenever the weather's warm, she chooses to wear a school uniform with a white top and a burgandy skirt that ends just above her knees and has a white slip underneath. When it's cold, she wears a long, black skirt that ends just above the ground and a long-sleeved gray shirt with a fluffy winter coat.
Biography: She's grown up surrounded by Pokemon as her parents are Pokemon Breeders. Her first exposure to a Pokemon was with a new-born Vulpix when she was two. The two grew up together and became close friends. When it came time for her to go on her journey, Kaze was sad to say good-bye to her childhood friend, but she wanted a fresh beginning. Kaze went straight to Hoenn and watched a Contest and tried her hand at Coordinating, but failed every time she entered a Contest. She returned home, heartbroken, with her Pokemon she caught. When she arrived back home, she found out that her father had died of a heart attack. Kaze worked alongside her mother as a Breeder, but never could get the hang of it. She went back to training Pokemon while still on her parents' farm. She left one day to explore Kanto and left all of her Pokemon behind.

Sorry if the personality isn't very descriptive... If you want me to, I'll add to it.

Hrmm... I'm glad you gave a description to your character even though you also gave a picture. I don't like people using one without a description as it seems to be a way to get around it for some people. The picture did tell me what her hair color is, because I didn't know what auburn was. :P This is good, but there is an improvement I want you to make.

REDO

The problem is your pokemon. I dont want members to have any prior training experience or the raising of pokemon at all. This will be their new start, completely fresh. The only acception I'll take is if there was a wild pokemon that was unhealthy or you took it in for awhile, maybe raised it for awhile to make it healthier, and then releasing it back into the wild. Though nothing more extreme than that. No serious battling or adventuring with it at all. This experience is meant to be completely new for your character.

Stinky
05-30-2007, 10:25 AM
Okay, I have my sign-up!

Name: Joseph Regulus
Region: Sinnoh
Nation: N/A
Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses. In cooler weather, he has a thick green winter coat, and a forest green hat that he wears.

Biography: Joseph was born in Sinnoh. Being that there were contests going on a lot, he watched them on TV. He went to school with kids wanting to be trainers, but he always said that he wanted to be a coordinator. They would laugh, and shun him, so Joseph hide this secret. Growing up, all the kids talked of Pokemon battles and “my mom is going to find me a…” One day while in fourth grade, a coordinator came to their school to talk to the kids about Pokemon, as they would be starting their journeys soon. She taught them how to take care of them, feed them, etc.

Come summer vacation, he asked his mom if he could go on a journey with his Pokemon. Denying him, she told him that she wanted him to get a little more education before he did that. Disappointed, Joseph grew up until the summer vacation after 7th Grade. They had saved money to visit Kanto, so they took a vacation in Kanto to visit his aunt and uncle. Quickly falling in love with the Pokemon and scenery, they traveled around the area. Seeing that Joseph had taken an extreme interest in Kanto, his aunt suggested to him that he could maybe have his adventure in Kanto rather than Sinnoh. Begging his mother to allow him to do so, she gave in. She said that it was because his grades were good enough, and the fact that it was summer vacation. Taking a train to the city where the professor worked, Joseph walked into the professor’s lab not knowing about the special mission that the professor would send him on.
Egg: Leaf Egg

Xlugon Pyro
05-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Okay, I have my sign-up!

Name: Joseph Regulus
Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses. In cooler weather, he has a thick green winter coat, and a forest green hat that he wears.

Biography: Joseph was born in Hearthome City, Sinnoh. Being that there were contests going on a lot, he went to watch them most of the time, and watched them on TV. He went to school with kids wanting to be trainers, but he always said that he wanted to be a coordinator. They would laugh, and shun him, so Joseph hide this secret. Growing up, all the kids talked of Pokemon battles and “my mom is going to find me a…” One day while in fourth grade, a coordinator came to their school to talk to the kids about Pokemon, as they would be starting their journeys soon. She taught them how to take care of them, feed them, etc.

Come summer vacation, he asked his mom if he could go on a journey with his Pokemon. Denying him, she told him that she wanted him to get a little more education before he did that. Disappointed, Joseph grew up until the summer vacation after 7th Grade. They had saved money to visit Kanto, so they took a vacation in Kanto. While there, Joseph saw an old man and his hurt Pokemon. Rushing over to help, the Pokemon got safely to the Pokemon Center. The old man, actually being a famous professor, asked Joseph to go on a journey.
Egg: Leaf Egg

You didn't read the rules. This is very, very, bad. You may not say what town you're from at all. That will be determined later in the RP for most of the players. Because you seem to have potential, I'll give you ONE chance, but other than removing your hometown, we got other work to do.

REDO

The professor lives in a large urban city. His headquarters are even bigger and he almost always works indoors, so you wouldn't find him out in the wilderness. Instead of meeting the professor, maybe during his vacation in Kanto, he loved the landscape and the starters, and wanted to begin an adventure here instead of Sinnoh.

silent pokemon master
05-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Name: Jaden Yuki

Personality:Jaden Is a very optimastic boy. Alway's caring for his friend's. He is mostly Naive and does not no much about Pokemon. He is cheerfull and Upbeat and is quick to sort out arguements. Although Naive Jaden is quite often very rude to people, though he doesn't mean it to be. He mostly prefare's to be with his friend's chatting and playing. He does not enjoy Being taunted or rediculed. He quickly get's cheerful when he is sad as to not worry his friend's whom he makes quite quickly. Because of his attidude to life being care-free and no worry's he annoy's many. He remains Like in a Leader Role, and hates to be bested.
His most horrible trait is his temper. As he likes to think as what any thing he say's is true and he is the best. Though he later relises that he is not the best and what he did was not the best action.

Appearance: Jaden Is an Attractive boy of 15, Living near a volcano he mainly were short's and a t-shirt which of which are both blue. His favourite colour. During the winter's he bestow's a bit more control of covering his body by wearing dark blue jean's and a red sweatshirt. Jaden has a very slim body, due to which his training of running around Cinnabar every morning. His Body is well looked after, During which he boast's and due to this he nearly alway's get's slapped by friend's, Stranger's and most of all Girls. During Childhood Jaden looked like a freak with oily hair and pimple's all over his skin, Much to his dismay his leggs and arm's looked like twigs. He doned Large, ugly Spec's but due to the scientist's and a bit of money, He had it treeted.

Biography: His Dad is Part of the E4 much to his dissaprovel. Jaden used to believe Pokemon were only for Aiding Human's and not for friend's or battling. His life quickly changed due to rescuing a fallen Chimchar, From a mountain near the volcano. Which he quickly returned to his owner. His mum was mysteroisuly kiddnapped by the elusive Team Rocket. Which by now is Probebly Disbanned. From that day Jaden vowed to find his mother. Other then that Jaden lived a peacefull and normal life, and the only thing really worth noting was his Near-Death Fall from rescueing a young girl from the Volcano.

Hope you liked it:happy:

Draconic_Espeon
05-30-2007, 11:09 PM
If you don't mind, I'd like to give this a shot. I'll have my sign-up up tomorrow, I think. Not tonight, I have to go to a party thing... XP

If at all possible, might I reserve the Clear Egg?

Xlugon Pyro
05-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Name: Jaden Yuki

Personality:Jaden Is a very optimastic boy. Alway's caring for his friend's. He is mostly Naive and does not no much about Pokemon. He is cheerfull and Upbeat and is quick to sort out arguements. Although Naive Jaden is quite often very rude to people, though he doesn't mean it to be. He mostly prefare's to be with his friend's chatting and playing. He does not enjoy Being taunted or rediculed. He quickly get's cheerful when he is sad as to not worry his friend's whom he makes quite quickly. Because of his attidude to life being care-free and no worry's he annoy's many. He remains Like in a Leader Role, and hates to be bested.
His most horrible trait is his temper. As he likes to think as what any thing he say's is true and he is the best. Though he later relises that he is not the best and what he did was not the best action.

Appearance: Jaden Is an Attractive boy of 15, Living near a volcano he mainly were short's and a t-shirt which of which are both blue. His favourite colour. During the winter's he bestow's a bit more control of covering his body by wearing dark blue jean's and a red sweatshirt. Jaden has a very slim body, due to which his training of running around Cinnabar every morning. His Body is well looked after, During which he boast's and due to this he nearly alway's get's slapped by friend's, Stranger's and most of all Girls. During Childhood Jaden looked like a freak with oily hair and pimple's all over his skin, Much to his dismay his leggs and arm's looked like twigs. He doned Large, ugly Spec's but due to the scientist's and a bit of money, He had it treeted.

Biography: His Dad is Part of the E4 much to his dissaprovel. Jaden used to believe Pokemon were only for Aiding Human's and not for friend's or battling. His life quickly changed due to rescuing a fallen Chimchar, From a mountain near the volcano. Which he quickly returned to his owner. His mum was mysteroisuly kiddnapped by the elusive Team Rocket. Which by now is Probebly Disbanned. From that day Jaden vowed to find his mother. Other then that Jaden lived a peacefull and normal life, and the only thing really worth noting was his Near-Death Fall from rescueing a young girl from the Volcano.

Hope you liked it:happy:

Why don't people read the rules? That nation is already taken, plus your spelling is bad as you cant even spell the simplest words. Not only that, you copied your name from Yu Gi Oh: GX. Pretty sad. You're not fit for this RP, sorry.

FAILURE

Since you probably didn't read this either, this rating means you have completely failed, so you wont have a chance to try again. I suggest you try out lower level RPs to get a hand at roleplaying to build your skill up.

As for you DE, you egg and place is reserved.

Stinky
05-31-2007, 12:02 AM
You didn't read the rules. This is very, very, bad. You may not say what town you're from at all. That will be determined later in the RP for most of the players. Because you seem to have potential, I'll give you ONE chance, but other than removing your hometown, we got other work to do.

REDO

The professor lives in a large urban city. His headquarters are even bigger and he almost always works indoors, so you wouldn't find him out in the wilderness. Instead of meeting the professor, maybe during his vacation in Kanto, he loved the landscape and the starters, and wanted to begin an adventure here instead of Sinnoh.

Okay, I edited what was needed into my sign-up. Tell me if it's okay now.

Xlugon Pyro
05-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Okay, I edited what was needed into my sign-up. Tell me if it's okay now.

Alright, it's good. But be more careful next time.

ACCEPTED

Draconic_Espeon
05-31-2007, 02:18 AM
Well, I went ahead and got it done tonight. XP Enjoy, hope it meets your criteria. I went a little nuts with the personality. Well, nuts for me, anyway...

Name: Erik Kurokawa
Nation: Lavniodor

Personality
Erik tends to keep to himself, feeling uncomfortable speaking in a conversation. He hates to be the center of attention as well, and will go out of his way to stay out of the spotlight. He does enjoy the company of Pokemon, for they are less judgmental than humans, and, in Erik's mind, more predictable. Ever constant, Pokemon don't change and waver in their loyalties and views. It's one reason why he's always wanted to be a trainer, to escape from his own kind. He's fairly intelligent, and a quick thinker. One of his best qualities is to quickly assess a situation, and act accordingly. He also likes puzzles and riddles, and is good at figuring them out, providing he isn't bothered. Erik isn't really one to get angry over most things, but on those rare occasions that he does lose control, he really loses control. In truth, Erik would like to be a trainer, but battling doesn't come naturally to him. Ordering his Pokemon to hurt another is difficult for him to do. He has no real aspirations in becoming a great Pokemon trainer, anyway. As far as he's concerned, seeing the world and having a team of friends he can count on is all he really wants.

Appearance
Is neither tall nor short, but rather in the middle, at about 5'6''. He is skinny and lanky, and can in no way be considered imposing or strong. Quite the opposite, he almost looks like one of the kids you'd see being bullied in the schoolyard, but without the glasses. His hair is sandy blonde in color, usually spiky and midway between short and long. His eyes are a clear dark blue, beautiful in shade. If a girl were to fall in love with him, it would most likely be because of his eyes.

His clothes tend to be rather dark, but bland. They rarely bare any kind of marking at all, pictures or brand names either one. His usual clothing generally consists of a bright tee shirt, like orange or tan, under a light jacket dark in color, like forest green or navy, with jeans or black slacks. On hotter days, he'll go without the jacket and wear shorts. On colder days, he'll wear a heavy green and yellow coat.

Biography
Four people lived in Erik's household; himself, his mother, his younger sister, and his father. For most of his life, Erik's father was a factory worker. He saw very little of his children because of the many hours he put in to provide for them, but from what Erik gathered of him, he was extremely patriotic. He believed fully in the government and a majority of their ideals, and basically badmouthed anyone who apposed them, though not to their face, of course. He remained this way until his accidental death on the job, when he was crushed by a falling piece of machinery. His mother, who had been a housewife until then, was forced to take a job at the very place her husband was killed, leaving Erik to care for himself and his sister a majority of the time. Erik would have left to become a Pokemon trainer when he was ten, despite his mother's concerns, but didn't. He had to take care of Rin, his younger sister, at least until she could care for herself. He didn't leave until five years later, when his sister was twelve. And so, with his mother's wishes, and his sister's praise, he left with little to nothing to live on, because he knew he couldn't take any money or important items from his old home and live with himself afterwards. He traveled to the coast, and from there continued to Cinnabar by boat in order to obtain his starter. Little did he know how very different it would be...

Egg: Clear Egg

Don't mind me, I'm toying with a new way to post my sign-up...

Xlugon Pyro
05-31-2007, 02:33 AM
Well, I went ahead and got it done tonight. XP Enjoy, hope it meets your criteria. I went a little nuts with the personality. Well, nuts for me, anyway...

Personality
Erik tends to keep to himself, feeling uncomfortable speaking in a conversation. He hates to be the center of attention as well, and will go out of his way to stay out of the spotlight. He does enjoy the company of Pokemon, for they are less judgmental than humans, and, in Erik's mind, more predictable. Ever constant, Pokemon don't change and waver in their loyalties and views. It's one reason why he's always wanted to be a trainer, to escape from his own kind. He's fairly intelligent, and a quick thinker. One of his best qualities is to quickly assess a situation, and act accordingly. He also likes puzzles and riddles, and is good at figuring them out, providing he isn't bothered. Erik isn't really one to get angry over most things, but on those rare occasions that he does lose control, he really loses control. In truth, Erik would like to be a trainer, but battling doesn't come naturally to him. Ordering his Pokemon to hurt another is difficult for him to do. He has no real aspirations in becoming a great Pokemon trainer, anyway. As far as he's concerned, seeing the world and having a team of friends he can count on is all he really wants.

Appearance
Is neither tall nor short, but rather in the middle, at about 5'6''. He is skinny and lanky, and can in no way be considered imposing or strong. Quite the opposite, he almost looks like one of the kids you'd see being bullied in the schoolyard, but without the glasses. His hair is sandy blonde in color, usually spiky and midway between short and long. His eyes are a clear dark blue, beautiful in shade. If a girl were to fall in love with him, it would most likely be because of his eyes.

His clothes tend to be rather dark, but bland. They rarely bare any kind of marking at all, pictures or brand names either one. His usual clothing generally consists of a bright tee shirt, like orange or tan, under a light jacket dark in color, like forest green or navy, with jeans or black slacks. On hotter days, he'll go without the jacket and wear shorts. On colder days, he'll wear a heavy green and yellow coat.

Biography
Four people lived in Erik's household; himself, his mother, his younger sister, and his father. For most of his life, Erik's father was a factory worker. He saw very little of his children because of the many hours he put in to provide for them, but from what Erik gathered of him, he was extremely patriotic. He believed fully in the government and a majority of their ideals, and basically badmouthed anyone who apposed them, though not to their face, of course. He remained this way until his accidental death on the job, when he was crushed by a falling piece of machinery. His mother, who had been a housewife until then, was forced to take a job at the very place her husband was killed, leaving Erik to care for himself and his sister a majority of the time. Erik would have left to become a Pokemon trainer when he was ten, despite his mother's concerns, but didn't. He had to take care of Rin, his younger sister, at least until she could care for herself. He didn't leave until five years later, when his sister was twelve. And so, with his mother's wishes, and his sister's praise, he left with little to nothing to live on, because he knew he couldn't take any money or important items from his old home and live with himself afterwards. He headed to the local Pokemon professor, who lived a few towns away, to obtain his first Pokemon. Little did he know how very different it would be...

Good enough to be accepted, but just to let you know incase you want to fix it, the professor is way out in Cinnabar on the other side of Kanto, so he'd have to take a speed ship or a fast plane to Cinnabar and Singabar City to meet the professor, or have some legit way to get there.

ACCEPTED

A few more can sign up, but the RP can now start! It'll be up in a few moments so look for P3K I: Return of the Legends!

Scourge of Amaranth
05-31-2007, 02:41 AM

Personality

Appearance

Biography
Four people lived in Erik's household; himself, his mother, his younger sister, and his father. For most of his life, Erik's father was a factory worker. He saw very little of his children because of the many hours he put in to provide for them, but from what Erik gathered of him, he was extremely patriotic. He believed fully in the government and a majority of their ideals, and basically badmouthed anyone who apposed them, though not to their face, of course. He remained this way until his accidental death on the job, when he was crushed by a falling piece of machinery. His mother, who had been a housewife until then, was forced to take a job at the very place her husband was killed, leaving Erik to care for himself and his sister a majority of the time. Erik would have left to become a Pokemon trainer when he was ten, despite his mother's concerns, but didn't. He had to take care of Rin, his younger sister, at least until she could care for herself. He didn't leave until five years later, when his sister was twelve. And so, with his mother's wishes, and his sister's praise, he left with little to nothing to live on, because he knew he couldn't take any money or important items from his old home and live with himself afterwards. He headed to the local Pokemon professor, who lived a few towns away, to obtain his first Pokemon. Little did he know how very different it would be...

Oh... no... is that... it is... WHY MUST THAT NAME CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO? I read a book, and the main character's name was Erik. He was the awesomest character EVER, and now he's my favorite. However... that name's getting on my nerves. Since I read that book three weeks ago, that name has popped up OVER TWENTY times... I have to admit though, it's teh pwnish name ever.

Xlugon Pyro
05-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Oh... no... is that... it is... WHY MUST THAT NAME CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO? I read a book, and the main character's name was Erik. He was the awesomest character EVER, and now he's my favorite. However... that name's getting on my nerves. Since I read that book three weeks ago, that name has popped up OVER TWENTY times... I have to admit though, it's teh pwnish name ever.

Hah, well, the RP is up, so get to postin'!

Draconic_Espeon
05-31-2007, 02:54 AM

I... Have clearly not read the book... XP

I never steal character names. Ever. I only use names that I've come to like. I thought spelling Erik with a K was interesting. What is the book called?

And, okay... I may change it...

Scourge of Amaranth
05-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Nah, leave it, it's fine. Erik with a k is my favorite name.

The book was Phantom, by Susan Kay. It's an adaptation of the Phantom of the Opera story, and it tracks the Phantom (Erik) from the time he's born until his death.

Kiki
05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Hrmm... I'm glad you gave a description to your character even though you also gave a picture. I don't like people using one without a description as it seems to be a way to get around it for some people. The picture did tell me what her hair color is, because I didn't know what auburn was. :P This is good, but there is an improvement I want you to make.

REDO

The problem is your pokemon. I dont want members to have any prior training experience or the raising of pokemon at all. This will be their new start, completely fresh. The only acception I'll take is if there was a wild pokemon that was unhealthy or you took it in for awhile, maybe raised it for awhile to make it healthier, and then releasing it back into the wild. Though nothing more extreme than that. No serious battling or adventuring with it at all. This experience is meant to be completely new for your character.

I fixed it:

Personality: She tends to shy away from people and not trust them very easily. When she does get to trust somebody, she'll stick to them like glue. She's also very sensitive and cries very easily. Rarely does she ever get angry. When she does, she'll usually storm off or yell at the top of her lungs at the person. She also tends to look on the bad side of things.
Biography: Her mother died giving birth to her and her father was very abusive and an alcoholic. Starting when she was four, he started to abuse her. Whenever her father went out drining, she curled up in a corner and rocked back and forth with an empty, broken Pokeball she wished contained a Pokemon that could comfort her. One day when Kaze was ten, her father came home and molested her. Afterwords, she crawled up to her room and hugged the Pokeball she so often found comfort from. She dreamed of traveling around Kanto and becoming a Coordinator, Breeder or Trainer. One day when she was twelve, her father was gone longer than normal, so she escaped from the house with her empty Pokeball. A couple of days later, she was found by a family that was the complete opposite of what she had grown up in. The family adopted her and treated her the best they could. The family had a Vulpix as a pet and Kaze learned basic care of Pokemon. She left the family when she felt confident enough at fifteen with her old Pokeball and mixed memories of happiness and pain. [only a few days before the RP starts]

patchfur
05-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Are there any spots left? If there is, can I reserve one? I'll get to work on my sign-up form. If the sapphire egg's left (I think it is?) I'd like to reserve that one please.

Xlugon Pyro
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Appearance:
Her long aburn hair ends just above her waist and whenever the gentlest breeze blows up, it blows behind and around her. She holds her long bangs back with a white strip of cloth that she found at home. Her emerald eyes are a reflection of her mother's and they reflect the suffering she's been through. Whenever the weather's warm, she chooses to wear a school uniform with a white top and a burgandy skirt that ends just above her knees and has a white slip underneath. When it's cold, she wears a long, black skirt that ends just above the ground and a long-sleeved gray shirt with a fluffy winter coat.
Biography: Her mother died giving birth to her and her father was very abusive and an alcoholic. Starting when she was four, he started to abuse her. Whenever her father went out drining, she curled up in a corner and rocked back and forth with an empty, broken Pokeball she wished contained a Pokemon that could comfort her. One day when Kaze was ten, her father came home and molested her. Afterwords, she crawled up to her room and hugged the Pokeball she so often found comfort from. She dreamed of traveling around Kanto and becoming a Coordinator, Breeder or Trainer. One day when she was twelve, her father was gone longer than normal, so she escaped from the house with her empty Pokeball. A couple of days later, she was found by a family that was the complete opposite of what she had grown up in. The family adopted her and treated her the best they could. The family had a Vulpix as a pet and Kaze learned basic care of Pokemon. She left the family when she felt confident enough at fifteen with her old Pokeball and mixed memories of happiness and pain.

Everything looks good.

ACCEPTED

The sapphire egg has just been taken by the above individual. I do believe the ruby egg is left though. You'll like what's inside, hopefully.

chihuahuaking88
06-01-2007, 06:57 AM
Name: Kadachi Hemori

Personality: Though one may not be able to tell at first glance, Kadachi is a very considerate individual, who is not afraid to put his life on the line for a stranger. Though not as outgoing as some, Kadachi isn't one to hide in a dark corner, either. He speaks his mind and only holds back information that would devastate the person, firmly believing in his own code of ethics. He is quite modest, but not to the point of being belittling. His weakness is the incessant ability to find the good in even the most crooked of fiends.

Appearance: Kadachi is what one would call "borderline hideously muscular". His arms budge with mature muscle fiber, tempered from the cold and unforgiving mountains of his nation. He is ruggedly handsome, but pays it no mind. His dark brown hair seems to be un-kept and tidy at the same time, each hair slightly bending as if it was never combed. He typically wears plaid button-up shirts with blue jeans and brown leather boots. In the cold, he bundles up with a heavy brown leather jacket and gloves. He carries a whiskey flask at his hip.

Biography: Growing up in relative seclusion from society, Kadachi and his family made their way by way of hunting, farming, and modified Pokeballs. The family would take pre-existing Pokeballs and modify their properties to suit the employer's needs. Such things like modifying the electrical system of the ball for comfort or to capture a specific type of Pokemon. They also did aesthetic work in which they would change the appearance of said Pokeball. Kadachi has become quite proficient in this craft, requiring only a screwdriver and improvisation, unless, of course, better tools are available.

A few years back, during a hunt, Kadachi met an injured Machamp, who's many arms and muscles intrigued Kadachi. He attempted to nurse the Machamp's bleeding arms, only to be attacked by the Pokemon! Due to the Machamp's injury, the Pokemon was subdued, and Kadachi was able administer ointment and bandages. Fighting till the end, Kadachi released the Pokemon, as it began to fight him again! Staving off the Pokemon in his hurried flight back to the cottage, Kadachi felt surprisingly impressed with the Pokemon's strenght, and started to train himself to become even stronger.

Now, a late bloomer to some, Kadachi has sworn to find the same Machamp he helped that day. Fueled by his need to extend his ability to help humans and Pokemon alike, he contacted a well-known professor requesting to start his journey. Surprisingly, he was told to come to the professor himself. Upon leaving the farm, his father handed him a set of Pokeballs, being told that they were customized specifically for Kadachi by his mother. Kadachi tried to ask about what she did to them, but his father only laughed and shook his head. Defeated, Kadachi strapped the belt around his waist and set off to begin his journey.

Xlugon Pyro
06-01-2007, 11:45 AM

Personality: Though one may not be able to tell at first glance, Kadachi is a very considerate individual, who is not afraid to put his life on the line for a stranger. Though not as outgoing as some, Kadachi isn't one to hide in a dark corner, either. He speaks his mind and only holds back information that would devastate the person, firmly believing in his own code of ethics. He is quite modest, but not to the point of being belittling. His weakness is the incessant ability to find the good in even the most crooked of fiends.

Appearance: Kadachi is what one would call "borderline hideously muscular". His arms budge with mature muscle fiber, tempered from the cold and unforgiving mountains of his nation. He is ruggedly handsome, but pays it no mind. His dark brown hair seems to be un-kept and tidy at the same time, each hair slightly bending as if it was never combed. He typically wears plaid button-up shirts with blue jeans and brown leather boots. In the cold, he bundles up with a heavy brown leather jacket and gloves. He carries a whiskey flask at his hip.

Biography: Growing up in relative seclusion from society, Kadachi and his family made their way by way of hunting, farming, and modified Pokeballs. The family would take pre-existing Pokeballs and modify their properties to suit the employer's needs. Such things like modifying the electrical system of the ball for comfort or to capture a specific type of Pokemon. They also did aesthetic work in which they would change the appearance of said Pokeball. Kadachi has become quite proficient in this craft, requiring only a screwdriver and improvisation, unless, of course, better tools are available.

A few years back, during a hunt, Kadachi met an injured Machamp, who's many arms and muscles intrigued Kadachi. He attempted to nurse the Machamp's bleeding arms, only to be attacked by the Pokemon! Due to the Machamp's injury, the Pokemon was subdued, and Kadachi was able administer ointment and bandages. Fighting till the end, Kadachi released the Pokemon, as it began to fight him again! Staving off the Pokemon in his hurried flight back to the cottage, Kadachi felt surprisingly impressed with the Pokemon's strenght, and started to train himself to become even stronger.

Now, a late bloomer to some, Kadachi has sworn to find the same Machamp he helped that day. Fueled by his need to extend his ability to help humans and Pokemon alike, he contacted a well-known professor requesting to start his journey. Surprisingly, he was told to come to the professor himself. Upon leaving the farm, his father handed him a set of Pokeballs, being told that they were customized specifically for Kadachi by his mother. Kadachi tried to ask about what she did to them, but his father only laughed and shook his head. Defeated, Kadachi strapped the belt around his waist and set off to begin his journey.

There's a reason why I let 2 members have foreign located characters. Your character can't be from Kanto, because all Kantoan nations are taken. You have a choice of either Johto or Hoenn, since Sinnoh is also taken.

patchfur
06-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Name:Lillian Werner
Type: Trainer/Breeder, but a trainer to begin with
Region:Hoenn
Personality: Lillian has many fears, but she can also overcome those fears if she needs to. She's very afraid of death, and sometimes has huge panic attacks thinking about it. She is normally nice, and is always trying to make friends, as she doesn't have very many. However, she supposedly has social problems, and some people just plain bug her. She sometimes states that she hates people, especially after someone has done something wrong to her. She had a hard time in school, and got picked on a lot because she is overemmotional. She cries a lot, and can't help it. She loves poke'mon and animals, and connects with them better than people. She wants to be a trainer, but she also looks forward to breeding poke'mon. She is also very boy crazy, though she's too shy to talk to guys she likes.

Appearance: Lily has red hair, and she has dyed the ends, and the majority of her bangs, black. Her eyes are hazel, but she got colored contacts recently, which are aqua blue. She has pale skin, most likely the palest skin you'll ever see, and she can't tan. She gets sunburned easily, but she always says she has to burn before she tans. She always hated summer's end, when she had to show her light tan to everyone who had a darker one. She stands at about 5'7" inches, maybe a bit shorter, and she weighs about 120 pounds. Sometimes she thinks she's fat, but most of the time she realizes she's fairly skinny.

Biography: Lily was born in Hoenn, with just her mother. Her parents got divorced when she was really little, and for the longest time she distrusted men. She had seperation anxiety as a young child, but now she can barely wait to get away from her mother and get a poke'mon. She has taken horse riding lessons since she was 12, and is fairly good at it now. Over all, though, he life has been uneventful.

Egg:Ruby Egg

chihuahuaking88
06-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Region: Johto

Appearance: Kadachi is what one would call "borderline hideously muscular". His arms budge with mature muscle fiber, tempered from his time spent in the cold and unforgiving mountains. He is ruggedly handsome, but pays it no mind. Dark brown eyes contain traces of green, and glow with the spark of youth. His dark brown hair seems to be un-kept and tidy at the same time, each hair slightly bending as if it was never combed. He typically wears blue or red plaid button-up shirts with blue jeans and brown leather boots. In the cold, he bundles up with a heavy brown leather jacket and gloves. He carries a whiskey flask at his hip.

Biography: Growing up in relative seclusion from society, Kadachi and his family made their way by hunting, farming, and modified Pokeballs. The family would take pre-existing Pokeballs and modify their properties to suit the employer's needs. Such things like modifying the electrical system of the ball for comfort or to capture a specific type of Pokemon. They also did aesthetic work in which they would change the appearance of said Pokeball. Kadachi has become quite proficient in this craft, requiring only a screwdriver and improvisation, unless, of course, better tools are available.

chihuahuaking88
06-01-2007, 07:35 PM
BTW, sorry it took so long. ISP had a fiber-wire cut. Bad voodoo, essentially. :p Anyway, it took down all internet access for a good 6-8 hours, but we're good to go now. ^_~

Xlugon Pyro
06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Personality: Lillian has many fears, but she can also overcome those fears if she needs to. She's very afraid of death, and sometimes has huge panic attacks thinking about it. She is normally nice, and is always trying to make friends, as she doesn't have very many. However, she supposedly has social problems, and some people just plain bug her. She sometimes states that she hates people, especially after someone has done something wrong to her. She had a hard time in school, and got picked on a lot because she is overemmotional. She cries a lot, and can't help it. She loves poke'mon and animals, and connects with them better than people. She wants to be a trainer, but she also looks forward to breeding poke'mon. She is also very boy crazy, though she's too shy to talk to guys she likes.

Appearance: Lily has red hair, and she has dyed the ends, and the majority of her bangs, black. Her eyes are hazel, but she got colored contacts recently, which are aqua blue. She has pale skin, most likely the palest skin you'll ever see, and she can't tan. She gets sunburned easily, but she always says she has to burn before she tans. She always hated summer's end, when she had to show her light tan to everyone who had a darker one. She stands at about 5'7" inches, maybe a bit shorter, and she weighs about 120 pounds. Sometimes she thinks she's fat, but most of the time she realizes she's fairly skinny.

Biography: Lily was born in Hoenn, with just her mother. Her parents got divorced when she was really little, and for the longest time she distrusted men. She had seperation anxiety as a young child, but now she can barely wait to get away from her mother and get a poke'mon. She has taken horse riding lessons since she was 12, and is fairly good at it now. Over all, though, he life has been uneventful.

Egg:Ruby Egg

Sorry to say but the guy below you posted another app before you. He was here first, so he gets the spot as he his accepted. Sorry about this, and I'm not sure you're quite ready for this yet, but you're very good for a newcomer. When chapter 2 starts, try signing up as soon as possible.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Name:Dante William
Type: Trainer/Breeder
Personality: He hates practicaly everything except his pokemon. he is very quite and lonely most of the time. he never smiled, not once. not even any of his birthdays. he never had any fun in his life. he is a daredevil some would say. he beat the elite four already and he also became one of the best Tainers in Sinnoh when he became thirteen.
Appearance: Black jacket. black Steel-toe shoes. Long Baggy black pants with red stitching. Black Cowboy hat wih a Black Heart tattoo on his shoulder. Black specs. no shrt. buff body. looks lik eh can stand up to the cold
Biography: All his life he wanted to be a trainer, but he never smiled. it is probably because a pokemon trainer killed his father by accident when he was born. when he found ou he never smiled. he wanted revenge but he never got it because the man died from aging. Dante has anger, revenge, and hate for almost everything. but sadly, because of so much anger and revenge, it turns him into something else. he carries three pokemon with him and the egg. he keeps the egg because he has a soft spot for young things in the universe. he hopes for it to hatch soon so he may train it. but if it is a legendary pokemon, he wants to help it become strong then let it go when it is strong enough. he has never caught a legendary. he beleives that you shoudln't try to control the universe, you should try to make it easier, calmer, happier.

Xlugon Pyro
06-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Name:Dante William
Type: Trainer/Breeder
Personality: He hates practicaly everything except his pokemon. he is very quite and lonely most of the time. he never smiled, not once. not even any of his birthdays. he never had any fun in his life. he is a daredevil some would say. he beat the elite four already and he also became one of the best Tainers in Sinnoh when he became thirteen.
Appearance: Black jacket. black Steel-toe shoes. Long Baggy black pants with red stitching. Black Cowboy hat wih a Black Heart tattoo on his shoulder. Black specs. no shrt. buff body. looks lik eh can stand up to the cold
Biography: All his life he wanted to be a trainer, but he never smiled. it is probably because a pokemon trainer killed his father by accident when he was born. when he found ou he never smiled. he wanted revenge but he never got it because the man died from aging. Dante has anger, revenge, and hate for almost everything. but sadly, because of so much anger and revenge, it turns him into something else. he carries three pokemon with him and the egg. he keeps the egg because he has a soft spot for young things in the universe. he hopes for it to hatch soon so he may train it. but if it is a legendary pokemon, he wants to help it become strong then let it go when it is strong enough. he has never caught a legendary. he beleives that you shoudln't try to control the universe, you should try to make it easier, calmer, happier.

The spots are filled, sorry.

Black Hearts
06-03-2007, 07:55 PM
The spots are filled, sorry.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Fedora
06-03-2007, 08:59 PM
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, don't swear. If you had read the rest of the thread, you would have known that the spots were all filled and you wouldn't have even bothered.

Xlugon Pyro
06-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Because of the absence of one member, the RP sign-ups are now open. Only the emerald egg is available and you may only be from a different region since all Kanto countries are taken. Johto and Hoenn are the foreign regions available, since Sinnoh is taken. Make sure to read all of the first post, otherwise you probably will be denied.

patchfur
06-05-2007, 09:52 PM

Biography: Almost 14 years ago in Hoenn, a little girl with red hair was born. Her mother was only sixteen, and therefore struggling through life as a single, alone, mother. Lily the little girl was named, and by the age of six, she was already helping her mother do small chores on the Poke'mon Ranch they worked on. The owners of the ranch allowed them to board in the house, as long as they worked the land for the owners. Lily was in charge of the Ponytas, and developed an early love for Poke'mon, especially fire-types.

One day, when Lily was 10 years old, her mother was killed in a Tauros stampede, while working with them in their pen. Lily was left an orphan, and was sent off the ranch, since she couldn't do enough work to pay the rent. She was found by an Officer Jenny, and was soon adopted by a family on the other side of Hoenn. Her adoptive father was a gym leader, and a very close friend to one of the Elite Four. Lily got to go and watch her adoptive father's gym battles sometimes, and she saw the Poke'mon League's main building once, too. Her adoptive mother, however, disliked Poke'mon and refused to let either her husband or her adoptive daughter bring one in her clean house. Lily's adoptive father would let his Poke'mon stay in a fenced in pen in the forest right beside their house. Lily would help him take basic care of his Poke'mon, like she had done on the Ranch, and has done this up until now, when she went to get her own Poke'mon.

Egg: Emerald Egg
--

Can I please be accepted? i promise I'll RP better in the actual RP, it's just harder on the forms...

Xlugon Pyro
06-05-2007, 09:59 PM

Egg: Emerald Egg
--

Can I please be accepted? i promise I'll RP better in the actual RP, it's just harder on the forms...

I'm not sure if I should accept you, but I'll give you a chance, I guess. Some problems, pokemon are the animals. There are no horses in Pokemon. You should also add a lot more to your biography. It should be the biggest section of your application.

patchfur
06-05-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm not sure if I should accept you, but I'll give you a chance, I guess. Some problems, pokemon are the animals. There are no horses in Pokemon. You should also add a lot more to your biography. It should be the biggest section of your application.

Ok, I could change that. For the biography part, I didn't know how to make it much longer, but I tried to make it as long as I could without making it sound even worse than it does. :oops:

Xlugon Pyro
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
Ok, I could change that. For the biography part, I didn't know how to make it much longer, but I tried to make it as long as I could without making it sound even worse than it does. :oops:

You'll have to find a way to lengthen it, otherwise I can't accept you.

patchfur
06-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I fixed it, is that better?

Xlugon Pyro
06-05-2007, 10:41 PM
I want the others to decide on this.

Stinky
06-05-2007, 10:47 PM

I'll just put down my thoughts. :oops:

Meh, it's pretty good, although the "mother killed by _________" is a bit generic. You also don't even mention the dad, which makes me think that she just popped out of nowhere.

Draconic_Espeon
06-05-2007, 11:03 PM

I say let her join. The biography isn't that bad, even I used 'parent killed by a ____' in my character's biography. More over, I've roleplayed with her enough to know that she's good enough to join your roleplay.

Xlugon Pyro
06-06-2007, 02:36 AM
I say let her join. The biography isn't that bad, even I used 'parent killed by a ____' in my character's biography. More over, I've roleplayed with her enough to know that she's good enough to join your roleplay.

Eh, what the frap, I'll let her in, but she'll have to catch up big time. Before you start posting patchfur, follow my guidelines for your first post.

Start out by acting as you were real late to the labs, missing even our characters. Remember that your character is not from Cinnabar, so have her just wake up from a hotel. The professor quickly gives you the last egg and a plane ticket, and you run off for the plane. You get there JUST in time, but because you're late, you wont be sitting with the rest of us, but you'll notice everyone else a bit ahead of you all with the eggs. When they arrive in New Pallet, that can be when you meet up with us officially.

Also, read up on all the RP before you post. Remember, this RP has high standards, so meet them. I can boot ye at any time, but if DE says your as good as she says, you SHOULD be fine. Have fun, and remember, OBEY!!! ( :P )