PDA

View Full Version : I can't connect on GTS

AshMistyMayfan
05-25-2007, 04:54 PM
I connected to GTS 1 hour ago. I got some trading info in trading a Mew and a Whiscash. Well, the Mew I got is AR along with Whiscash (somebody wanted a level 9 and under Whiscash). I just put Mew and Whiscash in the daycare just in case there might be some 'questions' about the obtainable Pokemon, but I STILL can't connect to GTS. Is the site down, or is the game questioning the Pokemon I have?

The other computer still works down below in the PC to do the other trades. Is it because of traffic?

Lego Man
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
The GTS is down, maybe they're repairing something about it, who knows. Nothing to worry about

Mysticjason
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah. I hear some people saying that so it's not just you. I connected about an hour ago too.

I guess it's just a temporary thing. :)

AshMistyMayfan
05-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh OK. But gee whiz, talk about the WORSE timing for this to happen when I found 2 killer deals! Oh man, I hope they're not gone! Talk about bad fate, gee whiz!

Lego Man
05-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Oh OK. But gee whiz, talk about the WORSE timing for this to happen when I found 2 killer deals! Oh man, I hope they're not gone! Talk about bad fate, gee whiz!

Yeah, I got a Gible in there for a Chinchou cause I couldn't find one, then I found out I was on the wrong route:crackup:

I just hope I can get it back in time.

AshMistyMayfan
05-25-2007, 05:10 PM
I know, I found a Togepi I wanted and a female Eevee with 2 good simple trades. I am going to be ticked if I lose those deals!:sad:

Lego Man
05-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Well, it's back up now, lost the Gible but at least the Chinchou is Japanese:happy:

iminapokeball
06-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Yay!!!!! I Commented The Last Possible Thread!!!!!

Pokemonwizz
08-13-2008, 12:36 PM
haai,
i'm new here and i don't know that much about it,maybe there is anybody how can help me with GTS, the guestion is i can't connect it gives al the time that i have to try it again what an i do about that??