PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Power: The Sign Up (Closed! No spots left!)

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Somewhere, far from any and every pokemon region known, lies a small island called Humatoria. This is no ordanary place though. Unlike everywhere else in the world, the humans on this island hate all pokemon. The pokemon on this island are hurt, abused, killed, and a lot worse everyday. But now a group of fed up pokemon have joined together and are going to fight back. Now there's only one question. Are you strong enough to join the resistence?

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Looks:
Past:
Other:
RP Example:

My Sign Up:

Name: Mist

Pokemon: Vaporeon

Personality: She is very nice.. to the pokemon. But she hates the humans so much. She will do anything to get rid of them. But she knows that somewhere out beyond the island is a world where humans and pokemon live together and she's determined to find that place

Looks: Just like a normal vaporeon. She has a few scars though from the humans.

Past: She used to have a father and mother who were both vaporeons. When she was born they vowed to keep her safe. But one day when she was little she accidently wandered into a human village. They were going to kill her on the spot but her parents came in the nick of time. She got away but her parents didn't. She wandered for days until a Richu found her. The Richu had lost her daghter to the humans so understood what the little vaporeon was going through. She gladly took Mist in and cared for her. The Richu is still alive, just so you know. Now she has decided to start the resistence and is looking for brave pokemon to help her.

Other: Has three gold braclets on her front right paw from a girl who actually nice to her.

RP Example: In "Fight to the Top"

Members (Only 10):
1. Mist the Vaporeon and Sparky the Raichu (Eveelover12)
2. Xlu'Gon the Shelgon and Umbe the Umbreon (Xlugon Pyro)
3. Shadow the Umbreon and Anbaru the Espeon (Gaby)
4. Psyte the Meditite (vedros)
5. Rachel the Ralts (Deoxys200)
6. Misokku the Kecleon (Psychic Oats)
7. Suko the Rampardos (Team Evolution)
8. Nightmare the Gengar and Lightning the Jolteon (Your_Worst_Nightmare)
9. Qualaf the Lucario (iplaygc)
10. Pidge the Pidgeot (Kiki)

Deoxys Ribonuke
05-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Before I sign up, I have two questions:

1. Are these for official Pokes only, or can they be made up

and

2. What does "RP Example" mean?

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Before I sign up, I have two questions:

1. Are these for official Pokes only, or can they be made up

and

2. What does "RP Example" mean?

Here are the answers.

1. Official Pokemon please. But it is a new place so if you describe the pokemon to me then I guess I can let you be a made up pokemon if you want. But I will only allow 2 made up pokemon

2. It means just give me your best RP piece or a link to one.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Well, some people may tell you your plot's too short, but whatevah. It has potential and could be fun, so I'll play.

Name: Xlu'Gon
Pokemon: Shelgon
Personality: Hormones! Just recently, Xlu'Gon evolved into a shelgon after a fierce fight with a tropius. Beforehand, he was hyper, fierce, strong, and pretty much disliked by everyone. After beginning puberty and especially after evolving, Xlu'Gon became very lazy and ornery. He also likes to sleep a lot. He hates most everyone else now and wants to be left alone in cold silence while he waits to finally evolve once more. Despite being lazy and ornery, he is far stronger now and can be very energetic, but saves it for when he needs it. Rarely will he help others unless it also helps himself. Though despite his bad attitude, he has a sense of honor. He will defend others if necessary, but rarely does this happen. He hates humans more than pokemon.
Looks: Xlu'Gon is a clean, bulky shelgon. He loves swimming, so he's often very clean, but he's not afraid to get dirty, and if necessary, bloody. He looks abnormal for his species, having green skin replace the blue, a genetic difference from his father. The pokemon's leg skin is a dark green with a bright red behind the legs. Covering his body is a mainly white shell with a hint of green across it with the three long shell ridges on top for an intimidating look. A patch of facial skin that pops out at the front of the shell is also dark green, but due to the shadow, it appears black. His intimidating blue eyes scare smaller pokemon and often offend larger, tougher opponents. In the dark, his haunting blue eyes glow to see in the night or the caves he lives in.
Past: Born to a horde of migrating salamence, Xlu'Gon was raised on the island's topmost mountain caves. His mother was loving and breathed warm, soothing flames, and his father, abnormally green, lead the dragon horde proudly. Xlu'Gon's father trained him well and Xlu'Gon grew quite powerful, along with the rest of his newborn bagon relatives. The bagon grew to be one of the most strong of the horde's bagon litter. However, the salamence were stealing the island's food, and the humans grew angry. One night, the humans infiltrated the mountain caves and killed much of the horde, but the horde's strongest salamence killed them off and attacked the nearby village. Unfortunately, the salamence horde was captured and killed, probably as food, and all the other bagons were also captured.
Xlu'Gon was on his own now. He hated humans. Plus, his horde was dominant on the island, so his kind was also hated by other pokemon. Fortunately, Xlu'Gon was strong, and he strugfgled, but managed to get a good amount of food. As he grew, he began to eat more and attacked more native pokemon. However, one day while a group of pokemon were drinking from a water spring, humans attacked and captured the pokemon. Xlu'Gon was nearby, and he charged the humans. He freed the pokemon and the humans were killed by Xlu'Gon's powerful flamethrower. The story spread quickly through the island, though nobody believed it except the pokemon that were freed. Most pokemon dislike Xlu'Gon, but he doesn't care. Now being a shelgon, he's even more powerful, and nobody likes to be near him, especially now with a worsened attitude. Xlu'Gon's only wish is to someday evolve and kill off all humans on this island, then fly away happily to cover new lands. Few know of Xlu'Gon's history, but something other than that seems to be upsetting him, now that mating season is in high gear...
Other: As you can guess from the above, Xlu'Gon is looking for a mate, and seeing all these other native pokemon together makes him feel sad and angry. Plus, he's going through puberty. If anyone wants to RP some romance with Xlu'Gon and their pokemon, remember, shelgon are of the dragon breeding group, so make sure your choice pokemon is also a part of this breeding group.
RP Example: A gust of wind brushes through the cave, pushing against Xlu'Gon's shell. He wakes up, grunting. His eyes pop open, and he shakes off the long palm leaves covering his body. Slowly, he limbers towards the cave's entrance. Reaching the entrance, he looks out over the green forested hills below, and far out on the coast, the human village. His eyes glare angrily at the village, but he quickly changes focus to the sky. Out ahead of him, the sky is dark, full of dark blues, purples, and pinks. Looking upward, the sky becomes a lighter blue and yellow. It is morning. Yawning deeply, the shelgon wanders down the rocky slope into the forest.
To his left and right, he notices pokemon on the ground and up in the trees. He watches a family of hoothoot and noctowl prepare to rest for the day. In another tree, a bunch of chimchar race out happily, ready to enjoy a fun day. Many pokemon look down at Xlu'Gon, who glares back up. They all shoot back into the bushes and trunks, waiting for him to pass. Eventually, he finds the local pond.
"All empty... good," thinks Xlu'Gon to himself.
He slides into the pool of water and drinks the water while taking a bath. After spinning and wheeling around in the water, he hears some noises nearby. The noises sound like children.
"Childrenn..." growls Xlu'Gon to himself.
He sluggishly pushes himself out of the pool and forward into a large mob of bushes. Inside, he finds a little girl, probably around 9 or 10 years old. Her shirt is stuck on some bush thorns with berries on it. Xlu'Gon gazes on the girl lustfully. She looks back at him fearfully, hearing him approach.
"Are you hungry picking little berries, little girl? I'm hungry too..." growls Xlu'Gon hungrily and maliciously.
Trying to free herself, it's too late. Xlu'Gon charges forward with a double-edge attack. She is easily knocked over. The incredible impact of his tough shell and her fragile shoulder easily broke all bones in that area. The little girl screamed in incredible pain. Limping rapidly up the girl, Xlu'Gon opens his mouth over the girl's face, avoiding her hair. Forcefully, he yanks on her head, ripping off her face and a part of her skull and jaw bones. Blood and inner body parts are everywhere. The pokemon eats happily, chewing on the now dead but still fresh corpse of a hated specie. After a few minutes, Xlu'Gon can hear the murkrow. Now, blood is covered all over Xlu'Gon's face and forefeet. The ground too is soaked in the girl's blood. His strong jaws easily enable him to crunch the girl's weak little bones. Soon after, all that is left is a few bones, leftover meat on the bones, and the blood stained on the ground.
"Yumm... breakfast," comments Xlu'Gon to himself.
Looking up, he notices murkrow approaching his now long dead prey. He doesn't care, and heads back to the pond to clean up. Jumping in, he grabs a drink and his body is cleaned. Breakfast is complete, and now Xlu'Gon can move on to his next activity, fighting the local pokemon for excersize. Perhaps one of them will provide Xlu'Gon with his second meal.

Let me know if my sample is good enough.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 01:06 AM
Hmm... I like it, like I said, I'm gonna join:

Name: Shadow

Pokemon: Umbreon

Personality: Shadow is the kind of Pokemon that only cares for himself and no one else. He's very ruthless and will attack without resent if angered. He has the "trust no one but yourself" moral thrusted inside his head, so there are very, and I mean VERY few Pokemon that he trusts. Even if he is distrusting, he still wont hesitate to give his life for the Pokemon he trusts.

Looks: Clickeh! (http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/FLAR30N/Sprites/UmbreonRecolor.png) He looks pretty much like a normal Umbreon, only the rings are crimson red, he's shorter than an average Umbreon and has tons of scars from the humans.

Past: Shadow was a cheerful, outgoing Umbreon when he was a little kid. He had great friends, great parents, but most of all, two great sister. Midnight and Anbaru. He always loved Midnight with all he had, being the only Pokemon he trusted the most.

One day, the humans, out of nowhere, started attacking every Pokemon in sight. Most of Shadow's friends didn't make it. His father and his mother didn't make it.

Midnight didn't make it.

After seeing his own sister die infront of him, to him, there was no point in trusting anyone but himself.

His cheerfulness got replaced with seriousness, his outgoingness got replaced with solitude.

But, he still has a couple of friends, very few to be exact, but he still has some. In that list is Mist, his best friend.

He is also very protective towards Anbaru, doing anything to keep her safe, which, to Anbaru, is very annoying, hence she can take care of herself.

He has sworn revenge to the humans and will not stop until every single last human pays the price.

Other: Wears a necklace with a rock plate in the end. Given to him by his father.

RP Example: Ayame felt something climbing up her shirt.

"I don't think we're alone Todd..."

Corinne suddenly popped out of Ayame's shirt, starring at Todd and barking playfully.

"Corinne's here, so now we can think of some way to escape!"

Corinne barked agreeingly, a face of confidence planted on her face.

"Well... maybe... I know! Corinne could sneak around and grab the key of the cell!"

Corinne twitched her eyes, looking up at Ayame's face with fear on her own face.

"Okay... maybe not... I don't want to put Corinne in danger or anything..."

She bonked her head, sighing, "Oh... what to do..."

Okay, two things:

1) I hope it doesn't affect anything me being friends with Mist =o
2) If that example doesn't do, I can get another if necessary

vedros
05-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Name:Psyte
Pokemon:Meditite
Personality:Psyte pities the humans and their ignorance,and is misunderstood by most.Other pokemon think he is too nice to humans,and he sometimes is.He is fairly naive.
Looks:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditite
go to that link for a normal meditite picture.Imagine that,but instead of blue and white, black and orange.He carries a red ball behind his right ear.
Past:When he hatched,a small battle was going on between Pokemon and humans,and he was right in the middle of it.Instead of running,he investigated,coming close to death many times.He was a precocious baby,and realised that he would devote his life to stopping this war.
Other:Instead of meditating,he will usually just play with his ball.He only meditates when he needs to be deep in thought.
I don't have an RP sample.

P.S.
If accepted,will I be able to evolve into Medicham?

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 01:22 AM
I might join. Can I have entire Poke recolors, or do they have to stick to shiny and ordinary?

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:26 AM

Personality: Shadow is the kind of Pokemon that only cares for himself and no one else. He's very ruthless and will attack without resent if angered. He has the "trust no one but yourself" moral thrusted inside his head, so there are very, and I mean VERY few Pokemon that he trusts. Even if he is distrusting, he still wont hesitate to give his life for the Pokemon he trusts.

Looks: He looks pretty much like a normal Umbreon, only the rings are crimson red, he's shorter than an average Umbreon and has tons of scars from the humans.

Past: Shadow was a cheerful, outgoing Umbreon when he was a little kid. He had great friends, great parents, but most of all, a great sister. Midnight.

One day, the humans, out of nowhere, started attacking every Pokemon in sight. Most of Shadow's friends didn't make it. His father and his mother didn't make it.

His sister didn't make it.

After seeing his own sister die infront of him, to him, there was no point in trusting anyone but himself.

His cheerfulness got replaced with seriousness, his outgoingness got replaced with solitude.

But, he still has a couple of friends, very few to be exact, but he still has some. In that list is Mist, his best friend.

He has sworn revenge to the humans and will not stop until every single last human pays the price.

Other: Wears a necklace with a rock plate in the end. Given to him by his father.

RP Example:

Okay, two things:

Okay. You're in!:biggrin:

Well, some people may tell you your plot's too short, but whatevah. It has potential and could be fun, so I'll play.

Name: Xlu'Gon
Pokemon: Shelgon
Personality: Hormones! Just recently, Xlu'Gon evolved into a shelgon after a fierce fight with a tropius. Beforehand, he was hyper, fierce, strong, and pretty much disliked by everyone. After beginning puberty and especially after evolving, Xlu'Gon became very lazy and ornery. He also likes to sleep a lot. He hates most everyone else now and wants to be left alone in cold silence while he waits to finally evolve once more. Despite being lazy and ornery, he is far stronger now and can be very energetic, but saves it for when he needs it. Rarely will he help others unless it also helps himself. Though despite his bad attitude, he has a sense of honor. He will defend others if necessary, but rarely does this happen. He hates humans more than pokemon.
Looks: Xlu'Gon is a clean, bulky shelgon. He loves swimming, so he's often very clean, but he's not afraid to get dirty, and if necessary, bloody. He looks normal for his species, just like every other pokemon on the island. The pokemon's leg skin is a dark blue with a bright red behind the legs. Covering his body is the typical light tan shell with the three long shell ridges on top for an intimidating look. A patch of facial skin that pops out at the front of the shell is also dark blue, but due to the shadow, it appears black. His intimidating yellow eyes scare smaller pokemon and often offend larger, tougher opponents. In the dark, his golden eyes glow to see in the night or the caves he lives in.
Past: Born to a horde of migrating salamence, Xlu'Gon was raised on the island's topmost mountain caves. His mother was loving and breathed warm, soothing flames, and his father lead the dragon horde proudly. Xlu'Gon's father trained him well and Xlu'Gon grew quite powerful, along with the rest of his newborn bagon relatives. The bagon grew to be one of the most strong of the horde's bagon litter. However, the salamence were stealing the island's food, and the humans grew angry. One night, the humans infiltrated the mountain caves and killed much of the horde, but the horde's strongest salamence killed them off and attacked the nearby village. Unfortunately, the salamence horde was captured and killed, probably as food, and all the other bagons were also captured.
Xlu'Gon was on his own now. He hated humans. Plus, his horde was dominant on the island, so his kind was also hated by other pokemon. Fortunately, Xlu'Gon was strong, and he strugfgled, but managed to get a good amount of food. As he grew, he began to eat more and attacked more native pokemon. However, one day while a group of pokemon were drinking from a water spring, humans attacked and captured the pokemon. Xlu'Gon was nearby, and he charged the humans. He freed the pokemon and the humans were killed by Xlu'Gon's powerful flamethrower. The story spread quickly through the island, though nobody believed it except the pokemon that were freed. Most pokemon dislike Xlu'Gon, but he doesn't care. Now being a shelgon, he's even more powerful, and nobody likes to be near him, especially now with a worsened attitude. Xlu'Gon's only wish is to someday evolve and kill off all humans on this island, then fly away happily to cover new lands. Few know of Xlu'Gon's history, but something other than that seems to be upsetting him, now that mating season is in high gear...
Other: As you can guess from the above, Xlu'Gon is looking for a mate, and seeing all these other native pokemon together makes him feel sad and angry. Plus, he's going through puberty. If anyone wants to RP some romance with Xlu'Gon and their pokemon, remember, shelgon are of the dragon breeding group, so make sure your choice pokemon is also a part of this breeding group.
RP Example: A gust of wind brushes through the cave, pushing against Xlu'Gon's shell. He wakes up, grunting. His eyes pop open, and he shakes off the long palm leaves covering his body. Slowly, he limbers towards the cave's entrance. Reaching the entrance, he looks out over the green forested hills below, and far out on the coast, the human village. His eyes glare angrily at the village, but he quickly changes focus to the sky. Out ahead of him, the sky is dark, full of dark blues, purples, and pinks. Looking upward, the sky becomes a lighter blue and yellow. It is morning. Yawning deeply, the shelgon wanders down the rocky slope into the forest.
To his left and right, he notices pokemon on the ground and up in the trees. He watches a family of hoothoot and noctowl prepare to rest for the day. In another tree, a bunch of chimchar race out happily, ready to enjoy a fun day. Many pokemon look down at Xlu'Gon, who glares back up. They all shoot back into the bushes and trunks, waiting for him to pass. Eventually, he finds the local pond.
"All empty... good," thinks Xlu'Gon to himself.
He slides into the pool of water and drinks the water while taking a bath. After spinning and wheeling around in the water, he hears some noises nearby. The noises sound like children.
"Childrenn..." growls Xlu'Gon to himself.
He sluggishly pushes himself out of the pool and forward into a large mob of bushes. Inside, he finds a little girl, probably around 9 or 10 years old. Her shirt is stuck on some bush thorns with berries on it. Xlu'Gon gazes on the girl lustfully. She looks back at him fearfully, hearing him approach.
"Are you hungry picking little berries, little girl? I'm hungry too..." growls Xlu'Gon hungrily and maliciously.
Trying to free herself, it's too late. Xlu'Gon charges forward with a double-edge attack. She is easily knocked over. The incredible impact of his tough shell and her fragile shoulder easily broke all bones in that area. The little girl screamed in incredible pain. Limping rapidly up the girl, Xlu'Gon opens his mouth over the girl's face, avoiding her hair. Forcefully, he yanks on her head, ripping off her face and a part of her skull and jaw bones. Blood and inner body parts are everywhere. The pokemon eats happily, chewing on the now dead but still fresh corpse of a hated specie. After a few minutes, Xlu'Gon can hear the murkrow. Now, blood is covered all over Xlu'Gon's face and forefeet. The ground too is soaked in the girl's blood. His strong jaws easily enable him to crunch the girl's weak little bones. Soon after, all that is left is a few bones, leftover meat on the bones, and the blood stained on the ground.
"Yumm... breakfast," comments Xlu'Gon to himself.
Looking up, he notices murkrow approaching his now long dead prey. He doesn't care, and heads back to the pond to clean up. Jumping in, he grabs a drink and his body is cleaned. Breakfast is complete, and now Xlu'Gon can move on to his next activity, fighting the local pokemon for excersize. Perhaps one of them will provide Xlu'Gon with his second meal.

Let me know if my sample is good enough.

*admiring* Ooo. Wow that's long. You're in too!:biggrin:

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:27 AM

Looks: He looks pretty much like a normal Umbreon, only the rings are crimson red, he's shorter than an average Umbreon and has tons of scars from the humans.

Past: Shadow was a cheerful, outgoing Umbreon when he was a little kid. He had great friends, great parents, but most of all, a great sister. Midnight.

His sister didn't make it.

RP Example:

Okay, two things:

Y'know, Shadow and Xlu'Gon could be friends, or become friends. Xlu'Gon likes a pokemon who's tough, plus Shadow sounds a lot like Xlu'Gon. Y'know, since everyone else is doing it, I'm going to recolor Xlu'Gon.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:30 AM
I might join. Can I have entire Poke recolors, or do they have to stick to shiny and ordinary?

Nope. Any color is fine.

Name:Psyte
Pokemon:Meditite
Personality:Psyte pities the humans and their ignorance,and is misunderstood by most.Other pokemon think he is too nice to humans,and he sometimes is.He is fairly naive.
Looks:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditite
go to that link for a normal meditite picture.Imagine that,but instead of blue and white, black and orange.He carries a red ball behind his right ear.
Past:When he hatched,a small battle was going on between Pokemon and humans,and he was right in the middle of it.Instead of running,he investigated,coming close to death many times.He was a precocious baby,and realised that he would devote his life to stopping this war.
Other:Instead of meditating,he will usually just play with his ball.He only meditates when he needs to be deep in thought.
I don't have an RP sample.

P.S.
If accepted,will I be able to evolve into Medicham?

Hmm... This is a tough desision... Okay. You're in

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:36 AM
Oh, if we have a trouble finding members later, I'll make a second character, if allowed.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Oh, if we have a trouble finding members later, I'll make a second character, if allowed.

Hmmm.... Okay. I'll let everyone have 3 characters

Gaby
05-26-2007, 01:38 AM
Same here, I'm pretty good with two characters so... yeah... whatever...

Also, yeah, I guess Xlu'Gon and meh Shadow could be friends... but they're gonna meet up in the RP, not friends from the beginning, 'kay?

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:40 AM
Same here, I'm pretty good with two characters so... yeah... whatever...

Also, yeah, I guess Xlu'Gon and meh Shadow could be friends... but they're gonna meet up in the RP, not friends from the beginning, 'kay?

Fine by me.

If necessary, reserve me a spot then for a second character.

vedros
05-26-2007, 01:43 AM
I can make you an RP sample,if you want.

Thanks for letting me in.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:47 AM
Okay. I will allow everyone 3 charaters. Here's my second one

Name: Sparky

Pokemon: Richu

Personality: Very nice like Mist but a lot more agressave. He is protectent over Mist and like to fight so was the first to join when Mist started the resistence.

Looks: Just a normal richu with a few scars like Mist

Past: He met Mist when the Richu mother took her in. The Richu that took Mist in is his mother so now he's Mist's older brother. After loosing his first sister he now always looks after Mist to make sure that she's okay.

Other: Unlike normal Richus he has green eyes

Hmmm.... I accept myself!:biggrin:

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 01:47 AM
I'll join, then.

Lemme type my sign-up.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Name:Rachel

Pokemon: Ralts

Personality: Rachel always is in a really cheerful mood. Unless you make her angry, she'll give something to you everyday. It could be something cheap or hard to find. When you get present, if you don't act happy, she'll become sad.

Looks: Ordinary Ralts, very few scars as she teleports away from the humans.

Past: Had a regular past as she teleported away from most beatings. When she ran away, the person sweared they'd kill her. She had only one person that loved her, that was an old woman, named Josephine. They killed Josephine when they heard she was being good to a Pokemon. She leaves that behind and tries to forget about it now.

Other:

RP Example: See "The Merines

Sorry that's a little short. ^^;

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:50 AM
Okay. I will allow everyone 3 charaters. Here's my second one

Name: Sparky

Pokemon: Richu

Personality: Very nice like Mist but a lot more agressave. He is protectent over Mist and like to fight so was the first to join when Mist started the resistence.

Looks: Just a normal richu with a few scars like Mist

Past: He met Mist when the Richu mother took her in. The Richu that took Mist in is his mother so now he's Mist's older brother. After loosing his first sister he now always looks after Mist to make sure that she's okay.

Other: Unlike normal Richus he has green eyes

Hmmm.... I accept myself!:biggrin:

By the way, it's spelt Raichu, not Richu. I'll write up my second pokemon later.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Name:Rachel

Pokemon: Ralts

Personality: Rachel always is in a really cheerful mood. Unless you make her angry, she'll give something to you everyday. It could be something cheap or hard to find. When you get present, if you don't act happy, she'll become sad.

Looks: Ordinary Ralts, very few scars as she teleports away from the humans.

Past: Had a regular past as she teleported away from most beatings. When she ran away, the person sweared they'd kill her. She had only one person that loved her, that was an old woman, named Josephine. They killed Josephine when they heard she was being good to a Pokemon. She leaves that behind and tries to forget about it now.

Other:

RP Example: See "The Merines

Sorry that's a little short. ^^;

Hmmm... Okay. I'll accept you. You're in!:biggrin:

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Hmmm... Okay. I'll accept you. You're in!:biggrin:

Thanks! I can't wait for this. :D

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 01:54 AM
Is it possible I also play an umbreon? Someone else is an umbreon, but umbreon is also my favorite eevee evolution and I like eevee. :P

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:55 AM
Name:Flame
Pokemon:flareon
Personality:he can get mean but is usally nice and might flirt MIGHT
Looks:he is a regualr flareon expect he is bigger
Past:He has no family and no friends and is sick and tired og humans
Other:nothing
RP Example:um I can't think of anything sorry:redface:

Well.... I'm sorry but I think that it will have to be longer for me to accept you

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:57 AM
Is it possible I also play an umbreon? Someone else is an umbreon, but umbreon is also my favorite eevee evolution and I like eevee. :P

Sure! I don't mind! The More the Merrier! Especially if they're eeveelutions!

Charizard Master
05-26-2007, 01:58 AM
there I made it longer

Gaby
05-26-2007, 01:59 AM
I'm gonna make my second character now o.O

Name: Anbaru

Pokemon: Espeon

Personality: Espeon is the total opposite of her brother Shadow. She is kind and caring, and rarely ever attacks someone without giving them a chance. Unlike Shadow, Anbaru is very trusting to Pokemon and a few -keyword "few"- humans, which have been kind to her. The only thing she has in common with Shadow is that she'd give her life for her friends gladly.

Looks: Anbaru looks almost like an ordinary Espeon. Her fur is completely aqua green. Other than that, she's just like any other Esepeon.

Past: Anbaru's past is very similar to Shadow's, only difference is that after witnessing her sister's death, she didn't change and always remained cheerful, even though she is saddened for what happened and that she couldn't help.

Other: Wears a necklace with a purple stone in the end. Given to her by her mother.

Sorry her past is so short, though it really is similar to Shadow's... but meh... if need be, I'll change it

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:00 AM
there I made it longer

Nope. Still not long enough

Charizard Master
05-26-2007, 02:01 AM
how many more do I have to do?:confused:

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:04 AM
Okay, so I edited Shadow's past to fit more now that I have added Anbaru =o

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:09 AM
I'm gonna make my second character now o.O

Name: Anbaru

Pokemon: Espeon

Personality: Espeon is the total opposite of her brother Shadow. She is kind and caring, and rarely ever attacks someone without giving them a chance. Unlike Shadow, Anbaru is very trusting to Pokemon and a few -keyword "few"- humans, which have been kind to her. The only thing she has in common with Shadow is that she'd give her life for her friends gladly.

Looks: Anbaru looks almost like an ordinary Espeon. Her fur is completely aqua green. Other than that, she's just like any other Esepeon.

Past: Anbaru's past is very similar to Shadow's, only difference is that after witnessing her sister's death, she didn't change and always remained cheerful, even though she is saddened for what happened and that she couldn't help.

Other: Wears a necklace with a purple stone in the end. Given to her by her mother.

Sorry her past is so short, though it really is similar to Shadow's... but meh... if need be, I'll change it

Okay. You are accepted!:biggrin:

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:10 AM
Woot! We ish teh accepted! Ain't that awesome guys?

Shadow: Meh... don't really care...
Anbaru: Yeah! That is so awesome!

Just a sneak peek of how they'll act =o

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 02:15 AM
Woot! We ish teh accepted! Ain't that awesome guys?

Shadow: Meh... don't really care...
Anbaru: Yeah! That is so awesome!

Just a sneak peek of how they'll act =o

Rachel ish going to be generally quiet. Except around Shadow. :O >_>

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Rachel ish going to be generally quiet. Except around Shadow. :O >_>

Okay.

Mist: This is going to be so much fun!
Sparky: Yea it is!
*A leaf falls on mist*
Sparky: *Kills the leaf*

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:23 AM
Ahem... overprotective much?

Shadow: Agreed...
Anbaru: You're one to talk, Shadow!
Shadow: What do you mean...?
*leaf falls on Anbaru*
Shadow: *kills said leaf*

NO MORE SNEAK PEEKS

Shadow: I wanted to kill that leaf more...

*shoots the leaf*

Happy?!

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Kewl

Psyte:Our fates are definetly intertwined.I hope this will benefit all!

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Ahem... overprotective much?

Shadow: Agreed...
Anbaru: You're one to talk, Shadow!
Shadow: What do you mean...?
*leaf falls on Anbaru*
Shadow: *kills said leaf*

NO MORE SNEAK PEEKS

Shadow: I wanted to kill that leaf more...

*shoots the leaf*

Happy?!

Rachel: H-Hi Shadow!

Yep, that's how she'll act...

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:26 AM
RP Example:um I can't think of anything sorry:redface:ok I have a idea Naruto was walking down a road when he saw a bird.he picked it up but it exploaded! he got back up and walked away.Jake walked over to Naruto and kissed him"You are gay?" Naruto asked him"yes I am he said and I love you"Jake said back Naruto ran into his house locked all the doors and windows and took in a deep breath.

There happy

Dude,get a friend or something to read that.They'll help you fix it.It's not just the sample.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:27 AM
@Deoxys: Aww... a Ralts and an Umbreon...
@Charizard: Your RP sample... scares me... o.o

Shadow: *looks at Rachel* Hi Rachel... *looks away*

And thats how Shadow will act around her o.o;

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:27 AM
RP Example:um I can't think of anything sorry:redface:ok I have a idea Naruto was walking down a road when he saw a bird.he picked it up but it exploaded! he got back up and walked away.Jake walked over to Naruto and kissed him"You are gay?" Naruto asked him"yes I am he said and I love you"Jake said back Naruto ran into his house locked all the doors and windows and took in a deep breath.

There happy

Well... Okay fine. Accepted:biggrin:

EDIT: Changed my mind. Go with vedros and Gaby's advice. And you need to change more than just the example. Which is a little scary. And not that good

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 02:28 AM
@Deoxys: Aww... a Ralts and an Umbreon...
@Charizard: Your RP sample... scares me... o.o

Shadow: *looks at Rachel* Hi Rachel... *looks away*

And thats how Shadow will act around her o.o;

Rachel shall change that. >:]

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Ok, done. It's not very long, I know.

Name: Misokku

Pokemon: Kecleon

Personality: Misokku is a very mysterious Pokemon, in that he simply refuses to interact with others. It's not so much that he wants to avoid others, as much as he believes friends are merely obstacles, slowing one from proceeding further. Misokku's face is always emotionlessly and unnaturally calm; reflective of his personality. His silent nature often steers others away. Lack of friends has allowed for no development of his social skills, making him appear eerie. He is an introvert by heart, never talking to anyone unless it is completely required. He is also uncannily intelligent, showing his prowess of strategy in battle. In his little spare time, Misokku practices his ability as a Kecleon to blend in with objects.

Looks: He adorns the appearance of an average Kecleon, except for the fact that Misokku's stomach is colored yellow, instead of red.

Past: As a young Pokemon, Misokku was regarded as his family's only hope to redeem their name. After failing to produce any suitable Kecleon, Misokku's family expected him to be the same. However, he showed himself early on to be very powerful. Despite his power, he never grew arrogant, and never boasted. Being very aloof and mysterious, Misokku never attempted, or therefore succeeded, in making friends.

Other: N/A

RP Example:

What was strange, was that the fact that Mishel and Lime were now out of Cruxis allowed Attila, as one of the only powerful Cruxis members remaining, to rise through the ranks. Quickly following Mishel's withdrawal from the organization, Attila became a well-respected elite. However, that wasn't enough to satisfy his new thirst.

Something had happened to Attila that changed him; inside, and out. His eyes, where green color had origionally shown through as the one thing that made him seem more human, were now a dull gray. His mind thought now only of bloodlust and revenge. His true goal now was not to defeat the Merines, but to kill the one who had reached out for something he could not supply: emotion. She had asked for something that he had been told to discard as a young boy, for something completely impossible for him to attain. And then, she had wrenched away what he had left. He was changed now, no longer with even a trace of human compassion. She had changed him. She had destroyed him. She was the living embodiment of what he had sought to keep himself from. And for that, she had to die.

Attila was hunched over his desk, trying to think. After a few minutes of silence, he pounded his hand on the surface of his desk. "...Worthless idiots...!" he murmured, shoving a book off the desk. Suddenly he stood up, sighing. At that moment, a Cruxis grunt opened the door.

"Attila, the Merines has been spotted with her guards at the Eternia Festival. What are your orders?"

"Not now...I don't feel like it..."

"But, sir, this could be a great chance. They're out in the open, and they wouldn't fight you while surrounded by all those people."

Attila knew he was right. The Merines and her friends wouldn't risk the lives of others to kill him. Besides, Cho probably didn't want to reveal herself to anybody, either.
"...That's true..."

"We have a squad prepared, sir."

Attila's gray eyes glanced over to his shuriken. He walked over and slung them onto his back.
"...I won't be needing them. I have hundreds of people to my advantage..."

The grunt looked confused, but nodded and ran out the door.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:37 AM
Ok, done. It's not very long, I know.

Name: Misokku

Pokemon: Kecleon

Personality: Misokku is a very mysterious Pokemon, in that he simply refuses to interact with others. It's not so much that he wants to avoid others, as much as he believes friends are merely obstacles, slowing one from proceeding further. Misokku's face is always emotionlessly and unnaturally calm; reflective of his personality. His silent nature often steers others away. Lack of friends has allowed for no development of his social skills, making him appear eerie. He is an introvert by heart, never talking to anyone unless it is completely required. He is also uncannily intelligent, showing his prowess of strategy in battle. In his little spare time, Misokku practices his ability as a Kecleon to blend in with objects.

Looks: He adorns the appearance of an average Kecleon, except for the fact that Misokku's stomach is colored yellow, instead of red.

Past: As a young Pokemon, Misokku was regarded as his family's only hope to redeem their name. After failing to produce any suitable Kecleon, Misokku's family expected him to be the same. However, he showed himself early on to be very powerful. Despite his power, he never grew arrogant, and never boasted. Being very aloof and mysterious, Misokku never attempted, or therefore succeeded, in making friends.

Other: N/A

RP Example:

Okay. That's a great sign up. You're accepted:biggrin:

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Oats always has a... creepy charry o.o Not counting Kio, he cool XD

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:42 AM
People always call them creepy...

;_;

I purposely made Kioutai un-creepy; I needed some practice with that type of thing.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:43 AM
there I just changed it and plus I have no friends

*Sigh* Once again. Still no

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:45 AM
People always call them creepy...

;_;

I purposely made Kioutai un-creepy; I needed some practice with that type of thing.

Sorry XD

Aaaanyways, I intentionally made Shadow quiet and stuff, hence I've always wanted to RP with someone like that for once.

And, for anyone thats in "The Merines" they can tell Anbaru-Chan = similar to Lime =o

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:50 AM
I guess we have enough people to start now. Does everyone want to? I'm taking majority rules

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Ah.

I'd be willing to start.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Me and Anbaru: STARTEH! STARTEH!
Shadow: ...Whatever

ME WANT THE STARTNESS

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 02:52 AM
I guess we have enough people to start now. Does everyone want to? I'm taking majority rules

Sure, I'll need an idea to start myself off, though.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 02:52 AM
Save me a spot please!!

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Save me a spot please!!

Okay. I guess we're starting so you can still make a profile before we do

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:53 AM
I can't start until later tonight or tomorrow.

Eveelover,you can play me if you absolutey must.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Sure, I'll need an idea to start myself off, though.

Rachel talks with Shadow perhaps? Or Shadow bumps into Rachel =o

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:55 AM
~Sigh~Char

Eveelover12
I can't start until later tonight or tomorrow.

Eveelover,you can play me if you absolutey must.

No. You can come in late if you need too. No one knows your character better than you. By the way, The Pokemon Power Discussion Thread is now open

Negative Zone
Rachel talks with Shadow perhaps? Or Shadow bumps into Rachel =o

I'll pick number two. :O

Gaby
fine my last try
Looks:he is a regualr flareon expect he is bigger and is blue.
Past:He has no family and no friends and is sick and tired of humans hurting him all the time
RP Example:um I can't think of anything sorry ok I have a idea Naruto was walking down a road when he saw a bird.he picked it up but it exploaded! he got back up and walked away.Jake walked over to Naruto and talked to him "hey the new game is out"he said'cool naruto said do he ran into his house locked up all the doors and windows and took in a deep breath.The next day naruto went to the store but there were no games he had to find jake and kill him he finally he found jake at the lake and he said"You lied so I have to bring you back Jake""never I am never coming back"he said "you have to"they began to fight and it was a tie,Naruto grabbed jake and threw him into a tree and then he punched him in the gut."you have to come back!!"He grabbed him again and broke his arm the his leg."I will never come back"Naruto threw him again and he used his engry and punched him in the face.After 2 hours Naruto came back carring jake on his back>Jake was mad and yelling"let go of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!".Naruto fimally set him down and smacked him"I hate you"He said.He took Jake home then heaed home and went to bed.

How many times must we tell you?! It's not just the RP Sample for god's sake (which is pretty sucky)

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 02:57 AM
Name: Suko

Pokemon: Rampardos

Personality: Suko is a generally nice pPokemon, but he does not like to be messed around with or joked with as he is very serious about life. He tends to be funny at times but mostly his either seriously thinking about something or working on his strength. He is very Mentally strong and likes a good argument, but when his getting teased he blows all the smoke out by attacking whoever is teasing him.

Looks: He looks Just like an Rampardos

Past: His past wasn't a very bright one for him. He was abandoned as a child and has never seen his parents before, he was adopted by a family of 3 his Mum (Electabuzz) and Dad (Electavire) and also his older brother Phil(Elekid). For his years in primary school he was always the most popular kid in school, as his family was more powerful than most other families. But when he went to High School, it all changed. He was bullied by older boys and even older girls, so his self esteem at the moment is very low.

Other: Nope

RP Example:

*On the Phone*
....A new region?..Your Saying you want to go to there with you, Crystal?What about all your pokemon and friends here?..Well if you say so i will tag along i guess.. we can go and visit my cousin...Well i have to go seeya on the Ship..Bye

*Switches Phone Off*

Subekka ah?..Always wanted to go...

*Walks off Down the Road*

A Young Boy with buring passion in his eyes waits for a Boat at Slateport city to deport and go start a new journey To Subekka an unkown region full of thrill and lively Pokemon, Michael is keen to start his journey there with this many friends who are waiting at Slateport to get on the Same boat.

As Michael was about to sit on a Bench and wait for the boat he heard a loud shout from some one near, he didnt know who it was but it was a familiar voice, someone who he knew.Then a couple walked by passed him and on the side of his eye he reconised then it was offcourse ______ (soz cant rember ur name Myst3rio565 and Mew Aqua) and _____

"Hey guys wait up!" Michael shouted " Don't Forget me.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:57 AM
fine my last try
Looks:he is a regualr flareon expect he is bigger and is blue.
Past:He has no family and no friends and is sick and tired of humans hurting him all the time
RP Example:um I can't think of anything sorry ok I have a idea Naruto was walking down a road when he saw a bird.he picked it up but it exploaded! he got back up and walked away.Jake walked over to Naruto and talked to him "hey the new game is out"he said'cool naruto said do he ran into his house locked up all the doors and windows and took in a deep breath.The next day naruto went to the store but there were no games he had to find jake and kill him he finally he found jake at the lake and he said"You lied so I have to bring you back Jake""never I am never coming back"he said "you have to"they began to fight and it was a tie,Naruto grabbed jake and threw him into a tree and then he punched him in the gut."you have to come back!!"He grabbed him again and broke his arm the his leg."I will never come back"Naruto threw him again and he used his engry and punched him in the face.After 2 hours Naruto came back carring jake on his back>Jake was mad and yelling"let go of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!".Naruto fimally set him down and smacked him"I hate you"He said.He took Jake home then heaed home and went to bed.

Hmm.. I don't know. Majority Rules. Should I let him in?

Charizard Master
05-26-2007, 02:58 AM
I bet everyone will say no:sad:

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:58 AM
Not to be rude.

No.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:59 AM
Name: Suko

Pokemon: Rampardos and Kabutops

Personality: Suko is a generally nice person, but he does not like to be messed around with or joked with as he is very serious about life. He tends to be funny at times but mostly his either seriously thinking about something or working on his Pokemon. He is very Mentally strong and likes a good argument, but when his getting teased he blows all the smoke out by attacking whoever is teasing him.

Looks: He is a 13 Year old boy. He wears a green tank top with the Poke-ball on it, he always has his trusty baseball cap, it has the logo Rams (A Rampardos with big horns). Sometimes he changes around with Blue jeans and brown shorts. His about 165cm and weighs 60kg, he does train and play sports alot but he might not seem to have much muscles.

Past: His past wasn't a very bright one for him. He was abandoned as a child and has never seen his parents before, he was adopted by a family of 3 his Mum (Linda) and Dad (Benny) and also his older brother Phil. For his years in primary school he was always the most popular kid in school, as his family was richer than most other families. But when he went to High School, it all changed. He was bullied by older boys and even older girls, so his self esteem at the moment is very low.

Other: Nope

RP Example:

Okay. You have a good sign up. You're accepted:biggrin:

EDIT: Wait. I didn't read the sign up all the way. There are no humans. Only pokemon characters

Gaby
I say no, his history/personality needs work, but thats me.

Aaaaanyways...

Pie
Pie
Pie

Ketamine

Well, your profile is too short, you have no description and lacking length. I can't see you going far into the RP, sorry.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:00 AM
Okay. You have a good sign up. You're accepted:biggrin:

But, he's a human. O_o lol, hey Michael, we're Pokemon here. ^^; Sorry! Just redo your sign up. :P

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:01 AM
But, he's a human. O_o lol, hey Michael, we're Pokemon here. ^^; Sorry! Just redo your sign up. :P

Yea. I realized that he was a human after I accepted him. Oops:oops:

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 03:02 AM

Lol, I just realised that aswell xD

Sorry I should of read the rules first xP

I redid it.

*edit* Pokemon can do to school right xP

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:03 AM
Lol, I just realised that aswell xD

Sorry I should of read the rules first xP

I redid it.

Okay. Now it's accepted:biggrin:

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:05 AM

Sorry dude. Majority Rules say no

Charizard Master
05-26-2007, 03:06 AM
Sorry dude. Majority Rules say no

fine with me I didn't have anything to do anyway oh ya i forgot to tell you Absol master does not want you on pokelife any more so i guess you are not in pokelife any more

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:07 AM
fine with me I didn't have anything to do anyway oh ya i forgot to tell you Absol master does not want you on pokelife any more so i guess you are not in pokelife any more

Yeah right! You're just mad that you got rejected!

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 03:08 AM

That was not a sentence.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:08 AM

Okay then. You could of told me that in a PM though

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Okay then. You could of told me that in a PM though

Don't belive him. He's just mad... So when's the RP gonna start?

Charizard Master
05-26-2007, 03:09 AM
Yeah right! You're just mad that you got rejected!

I am going to pm you.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 03:11 AM

I hope the RP starts soon.

@Charizard Master: Bugger Off?

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:11 AM

Well I guess it can start now. But I don't like to be first to post so someone else needs to

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-26-2007, 04:07 AM
My sing up:

Name: Nightmare

Pokemon: Gengar

Personality: His not a normal Gengar... He was born with a mysterious abbility that let him control human dreams. His heart is filled with hate and he's the perfect pokemon to get rid of humans.

Looks: Nightmare looks like a normal Gengar. But he body is pure black and his eyes are dark purple.

Past: When he was born in Humatoria Island he's parents were getting some food for Nightmare and some humans capture his parents. Then he grown up with some other pokemons like Mist, Umbreon, Midnight, Ambaru were his most commons friends. With only one purpose to live find his parents that were captured by the humans.

Other: The only thing he has left is a Necklace from his parents.

RP Example: None

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:10 AM
Yay! Alex, ma friend, you ish here! Hope you get accepted =o

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Yay! Alex, ma friend, you ish here! Hope you get accepted =o

You know 'im? Must be kool to have someone you know on the forums...

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:13 AM
I'll start too. I may make my second character later, if that's alright with you all.

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 04:19 AM
Ah, Gaby-kun.

You know him from somewhere?

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:20 AM
Yeah, he's a friend of mine from school. I was wondering when he'd join =o

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 04:29 AM
Ah.

I see now.

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-26-2007, 04:31 AM
What zup Psychic Oats. Wats your character do you thing mine is good?

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-26-2007, 04:42 AM
The making of another character is obligated?

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:05 AM
1) Don't double post Alex -.- There's an edit button to prevent that >>
2) No, it's optional
87) Pie
-9) Pie
11) Pie

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Ok, here's my second character. I don't feel a RP Example will be necessary since you already know my skills. Oh, and if it's alright to you Gaby, can our eevee evolution characters be of the same litter or know eachother when young as eevees? Probably better if they're just childhood friends, so I'll add that. If you dont like the idea, just tell me.

Name: Umbe
Personality: She's hyper, energetic, helpful, and out-going. Pokemon love to be around her. Her very nature and her good looks (as far as Pokemon go) make her a favorite wherever she goes. She's pretty much easygoing. Though she can get angry, and when it happens, well, you know. Other than that, she loves battles and is very strong and powerful. Umbe wont admit it due to her humble nature, but she is very skilled at what she does. She loves to joke around too and always appreciates a good laugh.
Looks: Umbe is an attractive pokemon, grabbing the attention of many. Her black coat is clean and shiny and her claws are nice and sharp, but also shiny. The brings on her body glow blue instead of yellow like normal. Also, her eyes are a light green color, which glow perfectly with her blue rings in the dark. Other than that, she looks pretty much like every other umbreon, only more attractive.
Past: Upon the island, she was born to a litter near regions of the island further away from humans. Her family was caring and raised Umbe well, along with other litter members, including Shadow and Anbaru. She became good friends with the other nearby eevee young aswell. As human power expanded over the island, the eevee families eventually were located too close to human activity. However, before there was a chance to move, the families were attacked. Many died, including her parents. Umbe got away, along with a few others. Being raised the way she was, she thought it must've been her parents' time. She remembers her family, but mourns them in a happy way. Her easygoing nature makes her a great ally, especially during these troubling times. Recently, Umbe has discovered she had telekinetic and spiritual powers.
Because of this occasion, she thought she was going to evolve into an espeon. However, after a human raid on a pokemon habitat at night, Umbe raced to defend it and in the process, evolved into umbreon. Her powers only elevated from it, and so did her beauty. Every pokemon was awed by her beauty and heroics in battle. Despite a hard life, she still manages to continue on happily.
Other: She has special moves, such as psychic, shadow ball, dark pulse, and more.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Hmm... okay, I don't mind, though I would have liked it if they were of the same litter, but meh... whatever XP

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:40 PM
My sing up:

Name: Nightmare

Pokemon: Gengar

Personality: His not a normal Gengar... He was born with a mysterious abbility that let him control human dreams. His heart is filled with hate and he's the perfect pokemon to get rid of humans.

Looks: Nightmare looks like a normal Gengar. But he body is pure black and his eyes are dark purple.

Past: When he was born in Humatoria Island he's parents were getting some food for Nightmare and some humans capture his parents. Then he grown up with some other pokemons like Mist, Umbreon, Midnight, Ambaru were his most commons friends. With only one purpose to live find his parents that were captured by the humans.

Other: The only thing he has left is a Necklace from his parents.

RP Example: None

Ok, here's my second character. I don't feel a RP Example will be necessary since you already know my skills. Oh, and if it's alright to you Gaby, can our eevee evolution characters be of the same litter or know eachother when young as eevees? Probably better if they're just childhood friends, so I'll add that. If you dont like the idea, just tell me.

Name: Umbe
Personality: She's hyper, energetic, helpful, and out-going. Pokemon love to be around her. Her very nature and her good looks (as far as Pokemon go) make her a favorite wherever she goes. She's pretty much easygoing. Though she can get angry, and when it happens, well, you know. Other than that, she loves battles and is very strong and powerful. Umbe wont admit it due to her humble nature, but she is very skilled at what she does. She loves to joke around too and always appreciates a good laugh.
Looks: Umbe is an attractive pokemon, grabbing the attention of many. Her black coat is clean and shiny and her claws are nice and sharp, but also shiny. The brings on her body glow blue instead of yellow like normal. Also, her eyes are a light green color, which glow perfectly with her blue rings in the dark. Other than that, she looks pretty much like every other umbreon, only more attractive.
Past: Upon the island, she was born to a litter near regions of the island further away from humans. Her family was caring and raised Umbe well. She became good friends with the other nearby eevee young aswell. As human power expanded over the island, the eevee families eventually were located too close to human activity. However, before there was a chance to move, the families were attacked. Many died, including her parents. Umbe got away, along with a few others. Being raised the way she was, she thought it must've been her parents' time. She remembers her family, but mourns them in a happy way. Her easygoing nature makes her a great ally, especially during these troubling times. Recently, Umbe has discovered she had telekinetic and spiritual powers.
Because of this occasion, she thought she was going to evolve into an espeon. However, after a human raid on a pokemon habitat at night, Umbe raced to defend it and in the process, evolved into umbreon. Her powers only elevated from it, and so did her beauty. Every pokemon was awed by her beauty and heroics in battle. Despite a hard life, she still manages to continue on happily.
Other: She has special moves, such as psychic, shadow ball, dark pulse, and more.

Okay. Both accepted. Sorry I didn't come back last night. After my shower I came back to my computer but the internet wasn't working

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi eveelover thanks for accepting me.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Hi eveelover thanks for accepting me.

You're welcome. You can start posting anytme

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Hmm... okay, I don't mind, though I would have liked it if they were of the same litter, but meh... whatever XP

We could be if you want. Just tell me what I'd need to change in Umbe's past.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 04:29 PM
Name: Qalaf
Pokemon: Lucario

Personality:
Qalaf is the exact opposite of the ‘noble, righteous creatures’ that Lucario’s are supposed to be. He’s a thief, a rogue, and much too arrogant, not to mention cocky, for his own good. Despite this, he’s heavily loyal to all of his acquaintances and friends- who else do you think is going to bail him out of large messes? Qalaf greatly enjoys tormenting people, and he is much like a child in many ways. He hasn't yet met a single person that can put up with his 'spoiled child' disposition for much longer than a few weeks. He is definitely not a morning person- he falls asleep late and has trouble waking up, so most Pokemon completely avoid him until he's woken himself up. Because of his naturally arrogant, cold manner, not alot of people like him, but they put up with him because they need him.

Looks:
Qalaf is average size for a Lucario. He wears a large number of hoops and jeweled studs in his right ear, while his left ear flops slightly. Qalaf’s fur is dark red, cream, and black, whereas most Lucarios have dark blue, cream, and black fur.

Past:
Qalaf was never owned by a trainer, but he’s seen many suffer at their hands. He was born wild, and is planning on remaining wild for the rest of his life. Qalaf never had a very eventful life, other than the occasion mess he got into when he was caught stealing. He’d always hated what trainers did to his fellow Pokémon, and when he got the chance to fight back, he took it.

Other:
RP Example:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1124129&postcount=11
((This isn’t my best profile… I didn’t have much time…))

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Here's my second sing up:

Name: Lightning

Pokemon: Jolteon

Personality: He's a very serious pokemon. He concentrates a lot on his goal. He has a bad sense of humor.

Look: He's a normal jolteon. He's fur is pointy. He's color red.

Past: He was born on a eevee village. But his parents died protecting him from the humans.

RP examples: None

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:33 PM

Personality:
Qalaf is the exact opposite of the ‘noble, righteous creatures’ that Lucario’s are supposed to be. He’s a thief, a rogue, and much too arrogant, not to mention cocky, for his own good. Despite this, he’s heavily loyal to all of his acquaintances and friends- who else do you think is going to bail him out of large messes? Qalaf greatly enjoys tormenting people, and he is much like a child in many ways. He hasn't yet met a single person that can put up with his 'spoiled child' disposition for much longer than a few weeks. He is definitely not a morning person- he falls asleep late and has trouble waking up, so most Pokemon completely avoid him until he's woken himself up. Because of his naturally arrogant, cold manner, not alot of people like him, but they put up with him because they need him.

Looks:
Qalaf is average size for a Lucario. He wears a large number of hoops and jeweled studs in his right ear, while his left ear flops slightly. Qalaf’s fur is dark red, cream, and black, whereas most Lucarios have dark blue, cream, and black fur.

Past:
Qalaf was never owned by a trainer, but he’s seen many suffer at their hands. He was born wild, and is planning on remaining wild for the rest of his life. Qalaf never had a very eventful life, other than the occasion mess he got into when he was caught stealing. He’d always hated what trainers did to his fellow Pokémon, and when he got the chance to fight back, he took it.

Other:
RP Example:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1124129&postcount=11

Hey man. Just a reminder, my RP could use a bump once you get your profile done.

You all can sign-up too. It's called P3K I: Return of the Legends. Thought the requirements to sign-up are much, much, higher than this one. Though I'm sure some of you experienced folk can get in. The RP will be a blast.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:33 PM
We could be if you want. Just tell me what I'd need to change in Umbe's past.

I dunno really... Hmm...

Still got nothing ._.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I dunno really... Hmm...

Still got nothing ._.

I'll just change it so it's the same litter of Shadow and Anbaru (That spelt right?). I'll go read your app, then edit mine so they can be of the same litter.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey man. Just a reminder, my RP could use a bump once you get your profile done.

You all can sign-up too. It's called P3K I: Return of the Legends. Thought the requirements to sign-up are much, much, higher than this one. Though I'm sure some of you experienced folk can get in. The RP will be a blast.
I know; I'm joining. I know yours has higher standards- don't worry, I'll have a signup up in a few minutes.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Alright Gaby. Since your eevee pokemon and mine have relatively the same history at start, I just added that Umbe was born to the same litter as Shadow and Anbaru.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Okay, that ish teh goodness =o

*waits for Eeveelover to come back so she can posteh*

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Here's my second sing up:

Name: Lightning

Pokemon: Jolteon

Personality: He's a very serious pokemon. He concentrates a lot on his goal. He has a bad sense of humor.

Look: He's a normal jolteon. He's fur is pointy. He's color red.

Past: He was born on a eevee village. But his parents died protecting him from the humans.

RP examples: None

Personality:

Looks:

Past:

Other:
RP Example:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...9&postcount=11

Sorry it took me so long. I was eating breakfast. Yum. Anyway, you're both accepted:biggrin:
I'll add your names to the member list then post again

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 05:49 PM
I can't post until late tomorrow; I'll be busy until then... so... er... yeah.

Kiki
05-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Name: Pidge
Pokemon: Pidgeot
Personality: She can be quite stubborn sometimes and finds it hard to trust others because of the abuse by humans. When she does find friends, she'll protect them with her life. When you first meet her, she'll sound quite mean, but she isn't really; she's just that way because of her finding it hard to trust others.
Looks: a snow-white Pidgeot with a lightning shaped scar on the right side of her face from humans
Past:
Other: Nothing
RP Example: She got the scar from when a human shot at her with a bow and arrow [primitive, I know, but it makes the most sense for the scar to me].
ic: "I-I have no idea what in the name of StarClan is going on," Bluestar says.
"What's this 'StarClan' you're talking about?" Sakura asks, tilting her head
"Our warrior ancestors that glow in Silverpelt during the night," Bluestar says. "You're a Twoleg. Of course you wouldn't understand."
"I think you mean the Milky Way and the stars. I'm studying to be an astronomer, so I know a lot about it," Sakura says. "What school do you go to?"
"'School'? What is 'school'? I was leader of ThunderClan before I lost my last life," Bluestar says. "That's why my name ends in 'star'. StarClan gave me nine lives and my leader name when I became leader."
"What are you talking about?" Sakura asks.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Name: Pidge
Pokemon: Pidgeot
Personality: She can be quite stubborn sometimes and finds it hard to trust others because of the abuse by humans. When she does find friends, she'll protect them with her life. When you first meet her, she'll sound quite mean, but she isn't really; she's just that way because of her finding it hard to trust others.
Looks: a snow-white Pidgeot with a lightning shaped scar on the right side of her face from humans
Past:
Other: Nothing
RP Example: She got the scar from when a human shot at her with a bow and arrow [primitive, I know, but it makes the most sense for the scar to me].

Okay. Good sign up. You're accepted:biggrin:

Kiki
05-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Just asking, but could I make another char, even though sign-ups are closed? I've gotten really used to having 2+ chars in RPs and just having one for this is gonna drive me a litte nuts...