PDA

View Full Version : Cherrim,Cherrubi

PIKA_GIRL
05-25-2007, 11:38 PM
How do you get Cherrubi to the sunny sprite evolution?????????

Lord Torterra
05-25-2007, 11:42 PM
it evolves at like lvl 30 or something. though for cherrim, its sunny side comes out when sunny day is in effect.

Got_Ganlon
05-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Use Sunny Day in battle.

Psychic Oats
05-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Yep, as soon as you use Sunny Day, he becomes a nice little flower. I like the egg-planty form better, though :wink:

PIKA_GIRL
05-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Lets see if I got this right....Get in battle use Sunny Day at level 24 when it levels up BOOM Sunny dude?- so is that it?

The Jr Trainer
05-25-2007, 11:50 PM
Yep, as soon as you use Sunny Day, he becomes a nice little flower. I like the egg-planty form better, though :wink:

the egg plant is cool:happy:

Hoshika
05-25-2007, 11:56 PM
That isn't true. You can only see Cherrim in its second form during Sunny Day, and it doesn't stay like that.

PIKA_GIRL
05-25-2007, 11:58 PM
That isn't true. You can only see Cherrim in its second form during Sunny Day, and it doesn't stay like that.

Really??? Oh well... I wonder how serebii got the front sprites?

Azumao
05-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Really??? Oh well... I wonder how serebii got the front sprites?

They ripped them like the rest.

But, you can't get that version permanently. Like the others said, it evolves into the "eggplant" version, and if you or your opponent uses Sunny Day...viola, flowery, pretty version. :D

AshMistyMayfan
05-26-2007, 03:59 AM
They ripped them like the rest.

But, you can't get that version permanently. Like the others said, it evolves into the "eggplant" version, and if you or your opponent uses Sunny Day...viola, flowery, pretty version. :D

Long as it has sunny day, uses sunny day, it basically stays an eggplant after the battle is over? I like the evolution, but I wish it stayed like that instead of being the egg plant. How do I enter it in contests as an 'egg plant?'

I traded mine reluctantly. I hated to do it, but, I can't see how it's beneficial to just have a plant rather then its other form. My book said it evolves after it learns sunny day and was supposedly staying that form.