Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:15 AM
This is Pokemon Power the Role Play. Sign ups are still open at

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39678

So let's start!

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 02:26 AM
OOC: Yay, it started.

The Day just began, the group was still weary, the sun has just risen. Inside the forest where no one lives, inside the forest where nothing speaks, inside the forest where 1 group lives, the group of Pokemon Power. This group of Pokemon are special, they have been teased, tortured and abused too much by the humans. So they have to strike back, strike back once and for all. Thet will not die regretting they were ever born, they will not die thinking they could of done better, they will die with honour and sucess of being a Pokemon, they will live to see the light of the Pokemon World. They will Live.

The Forest was chirping with sounds of Pidgey and Spearow, with even some whistling made by the noise of a Chatot, but in the middle of the Pokemon filled forest there is a group, a group of smart, strong and intelligent Pokemon. It was the Pokemon Power group, plotting a way to get back at those humans who have ill-treated them. Plotting to all who have ill-treated other Pokemon. The group was formed when they all escaped from the big city to this quiet forest for rest and support. The group was:

Mist the Vaporeon, A smart and tough Vaporeon who could stand any attack
Sparky the Raichu, He could send 1,000,000 jolts through your body all at once.
Xlu'Gon the Shelgon, The outside shield of armor could take 10000 pounds of force.
Shadow the Umbreon, Shadow can teleport anywhere at any time.
Anbaru the Espeon, Shadow's partner in crime but Anbaru can stun you with her power.
Psyte the Meditite, A young Pokemon with great psychic power.
Rachel the Ralts, Another young one of the group with great power.
Misokku the Kecleon, The invisible one of the group.
Suko the Cranidos, Suko has the power of a rocket launcher in action.

So from there on, there adventure started, all of the Pokemon Powers group. Taking over from all the abuse.

"Were going to get them good." Suko said.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:27 AM
OOC: YAY TEH STARTNESS

IC:

Shadow looked around the place, his face as blank as ever.

"Where is it again..."

His eyes moved from one side to the other, looking around for something.

"Dammit where is it...?!"

He looked up, accidentally kicking a rock over and hitting someone. He looked back infront of him, only to see he had accidentally hit Rachel.

"Sorry Rachel... wasn't looking where I was going..."

Anbaru suddenly popped out of nowhere, running towards Shadow.

"Hey Shadow! Rachel! What's up?"

She stopped next to Rachel, her two tails waving back and forth.

Shadow sighed, glancing at Anbaru quickly before closing his eyes.

"Hello Anbaru-Chan..."

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:35 AM
A silent Kecleon had been standing behind Shadow as he paced back and fourth. He was constantly shifting his pigment from red to blue, quietly entertaining himself. All the while, Misokku's eyes were following Shadow's movements as he paced, keeping a careful eye out for anything suspicious. Suddenly, Anbaru ran out of some nearby bushes, joining the Umbreon. Misokku nodded to her in greeting.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 02:36 AM
"Sorry Rachel... wasn't looking where I was going..."

"Um, well, uh, that's okay... Rachel blushed slightly.

"Hey Shadow! Rachel! What's up?"

"Hi Anbaru..." Rachel said. She looked at Shadow and blushed some more.

OOC: Don't you feel like this is going to be the Lime/Attila relationship?

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:40 AM
Sparky:

Sparky ran up to Shadow looking very frantic and really paniced. That could only mean one thing. Mist had run off again.
She always ran off to go do something or another and Sparky, being as protective as he is, always paniced.
"Where's Mist?! Has anyone seen Mist?! Mist?! MIST?!?!" He screamed into the air looking like he was going to die of fright.

Mist:

Mist was looking out across the ocean.
"I know it's out there" She kept saying over and over.
"I know somewhere out there, there's a place where pokemon and humans can live together in peace."
Suddenly she heard a voice scream her name. She reconized it as Sparky.
"Oops"

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Psyte sat and meditated.
He was deep in thought,and yet,no thoughts came.
He let each thought come in and go right back out.This trained his body and mind.
Anyone but a fellow Meditite shouldn't be expected to understand.

Psyte was different from the rest of the group.He sought peace,not war.What good would revenge do?The war must end.And this group would be convinced to help.

Psyte wasn't using them.He just needed them to end the war,right?
Then why did he feel like such a traitor?
No,it wasn't his fault.It was theirs.A group with the sole purpose of eradicating the humans?They were crazy!

But who can blame them?
But who can blame me?
This is for the best,right?

Psyte's concentration broke.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 02:44 AM
OOC: I changed my Pokemon to Cranidos instead of Rampardos, is that ok? So from now on its Suko the Cranidos.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:45 AM
OOC: I have to agree with you there XD Though Shadow doesn't want to see Rachel dead >>;

Shadow laughed quietly, sitting down on his short, hind legs.

"Well... anyways, what's up with you all today?"

Anbaru looked at Rachel, smiling, then looking back at Shadow.

"The usual, training, looking for Sitrus Berries, etc."

She twitched her ears, feeling Misokku behind Shadow.

"Hey Misokku, what's up?"

She stuck her tounge out, laughing quietly as Shadow quickly turned around, startled.

"Misokku... you know I hate it when you sneak up on me like that..."

Out of nowhere, Sparky started yelling like crazy, asking where Mist had gone.

"What's wrong with Mist? She ran off again?"

Anbaru could tell already that Shadow was worried, only he didn't show it except at the change of his tone of voice.

"Somebody's worried!"

Shadow glanced at Anbaru, sighing.

"Yeah, Sparky sure is..."

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 02:46 AM
OCC: that's okay. I will be back soon. I have to take a shower

vedros
05-26-2007, 02:46 AM
OOC:Where are we?

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 02:48 AM
OOC:Where are we?

OOC: Exactly what I'm thinking xD, Well yer were in a forest lol, away from they Humans

Suko ran up to find Rachel as she said that she wanted to see him in the morning for some Reason.

"Hey Rachel, So why did you want to see me?" Suko said.

Suko realised that there were many other Pokemon there with Rachel, Shadow and Anbaru.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:52 AM
OOC: I editted my post Eeveelover so Shadow responded to the (frantic) Sparky XD

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 02:55 AM
Misokku took a step back, further into the shadows, concealing himself.

"Hey Misokku, what's up?", the Espeon asked, while Shadow turned around towards the Kecleon.

"Misokku... you know I hate it when you sneak up on me like that..."

"Ah," he said simply, complying to what the Umbreon had said. He changed his color to black, waiting in the shadows for the rest of the group to assemble.

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:03 AM
Psyte stood and stared at Suko blankly.
He tried to avoid showing the hatred,or even feeling the hatred that he felt against the Cranidos.
He went against everything Psyte stood for!
But he stayed calm.
He waited for the conversation to start.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:06 AM
OOC: Exactly what I'm thinking xD, Well yer were in a forest lol, away from they Humans

Suko ran up to find Rachel as she said that she wanted to see him in the morning for some Reason.

"Hey Rachel, So why did you want to see me?" Suko said.

Suko realised that there were many other Pokemon there with Rachel, Shadow and Anbaru.

"Hm? I never did." Rachel sighed. "We can talk anyways, so what's up?"

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:11 AM
Psyte:

Thought:Yes Suko,why did you come?

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 03:11 AM
"Nothing, I might of been dreaming then." Suko said. "Well, I wonder where the rest of the team are."

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:14 AM
Yes,definitly!Psyte exclaimedI need to get out.

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 03:17 AM
Misokku changed his color from black to green, stepping out from the shadows.

"There is one missing," he stated in a monotone voice, a bored look in his eyes. His color quickly flicked through the spectrum, stopping on blue.

"The Shelgon, Xlu'Gon."

His color flicked back to black, and he sunk into the shadows again.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Shadow looked at Suko, nodding slightly with his eyes closed.

"Yo Suko..."

He then looked at Psyte, who seemed pensative, so he didn't disturb him, but he felt different around him.

"I don't trust him... there's something wierd about him..."

He sighed, brushing it off and opening his eyes again, looking blankly at Rachel.

"So Rachel... you look... sorta red... you have a fever or something?"

Anbaru twitched her eyes, sighing as her tails waved around faster. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but quickly closed it and sighed again.

"Boys are so stupid... they never notice when someone likes them..."

She looked at Rachel and smiled evilly, using her Psychic powers to move Rachel's feet, making it seem like she was walking towards Shadow. She stopped her right infront of Shadow, laughing lightly.

"Hmm? What is it?"

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Oh yes.Psyte began sarcastically.We need HIM around.

Psyte tried to hold back,but it just came out.
Why was he becoming so aggressive?He would have to ponder that later,because he can't think much without meditating.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:22 AM
"So Rachel... you look... sorta red... you have a fever or something?" Shadow asked.

"Um...No, it's nothing" Rachel said blushing some more... Suddenly, she started walking to Shadow without making herself. "What?" She thought. She glared at Anbaru.

"Hmm? What is it?" Shadow questioned.

Rachel blushed and started walking back. Uh, it's, uh, it's nothing." Her face was as red as a tomato.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 03:23 AM
"Hey Shadow, yer we just need to wait Xlu'Gon, then we can start our meeting." Suko said, "You know the one we have every start of the week?"

Suko sat down on a tree root, looking up into the air, thinking.

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 03:25 AM
The Kecleon's color quickly flicked away; the Pokemon completely disappeared. Out of sight of the group, he rematerialized behind the Meditite. He concentrated, his color flicking to a more noticable shade of blue. Misokku looked down at the Pokemon, his eyes narrowing with distrust.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 03:31 AM
OOC: Just wondering. It wouldn't make sense if the humans here were highly advanced, because they would need contact with the outside world to reach that. I was thinking they are primitive and tribal perhaps?

It has been over a month now, and he hasn't eaten once. Xlu'Gon is slowly making his way through the woods. No pokemon are in sight. They all seem too scared. Regardless, he moves on.

"They sent a tasty messenger..." though Xlu'Gon to himself.

Thinking back, he remembers the Combusken that told him this group of pokemon wanted to see him. Figuring he needed to strength, and remembering how tasty torchic were, he of course, killed and ate the combusken. It was a tasty meal for Xlu'Gon. Moving along, Xlu'Gon found the opening by a cliff overlooking the nearby coastline. Slowly he moves his extremely heavy body over to the group of pokemon in front of him. He examines them all, noticing unfamiliar faces.

"Must be from the other side of the island..." mumbled Xlu'Gon in his head.

With force from his incredibly heavy body, Xlu'Gon slams the ground, sitting down. A wave of energy is felt on the ground as Xlu'Gon takes his seat. He looks to the group of pokemon in front of him. Noticing their appearance, he sees they are strong, stronger than any he's ever seen before. Curious, he begins to talk.

"Never seen you all before..." comments Xlu'Gon.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Shadow raised an eye lid at Rachel, sighing lightly, "Okay then..."

Anbaru laughed lightly again as she watched Rachel walk back nervously. She lowered her head to Rachel's ear and whispered, "Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that... but you should tell him sooner or later, y'know?"

She leaned her head back up, winking at her and smiling, then changing her gaze towards Psyte, a look of distrust in her face.

"He's up to something that guy..."

She looked away towards Suko, smiling lightly, "Oh hi Suko! Didn't see you there!"

Shadow sweatdropped, his ears twitching back and forth as he starred at Anbaru.

"Just now you noticed? You must be blind then..."

Anbare stuck her tounge out at Shadow, glaring at him.

"Whatever! It's not my fault I didn't notice him!"

Out of nowhere, a huge shock wave suddenly shot up, both Shadow and Anbaru looking from where it came from, only to see...

"You must be Xlu'Gon! Nice to meet you!"

Shadow smirked, looking away.

"So this is... Xlu'Gon? Oh well..."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:36 AM
"Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that... but you should tell him sooner or later, y'know?" Anbaru whispered.

"No!" Rachel shouted. "Oops..." she thought. Everyone was giving her weird looks. She simply blushed and turned away.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:40 AM
Anbaru and Shadow both sweatdropped at Rachel's sudden yell.

"What now Rachel?"

Anbaru looked at Shadow, then at Rachel.

"Oh, forget about it Shadow, no need to concern yourself with that..."

She leaned towards her ear, whispering while laughing lightly.

"You'd better thank me for covering for you..."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:43 AM
"You'd better thank me for covering for you..." Anbaru whispered.

"Well it's your fault I got into it anyway," Rachel whispered.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 03:47 AM
Suko starred at Xlugon and thought "Wow, his gotten stronger since he left the group last month."

"Xlugon, don't you remember us?" Suko said

"Not really." Xlugon replied.

"Well ok, you use to be part of the group, until you left for no reason."Suko said.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:49 AM
Anbaru sweatdropped, laughing nervously.

"Oh... whatever! Just calm down Miss Tomato Face!"

She stuck her tounge out, sitting down on her hind legs.

"So Shadow... I'm guessing you're wondering when Mist will get here?"

Shadow's face showed a slightly noticeable red, so he closed his eyes, looking away.

"Well, I'm in a hurry to start already... so it's not because of what you're thinking, Anbaru-Chan..."

Anbaru stuck her tounge out, her tails waving slowly.

"Yeah, sure, thats what you say!"

Shadow sighed, opening his eyes and looking at the sky.

"You're annoying sometimes, sis..."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 03:57 AM
"She's right, I do eventually need to tell him... Rachel thought. She went back to talk to Shadow. "H-Hi, Shadow, what's up?"

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:03 AM
Shadow looked over at Rachel, a small -keyword "small- smile on his face.

"Nothing really interesting... you?"

Anbaru smiled at Rachel, kicking up some dirt.

"Good, good... you're progressing Rachel..."

Shadow looked over at Anbaru, wondering what she was muttering to herself.

"What is that girl thinking..."

He looked back at Rachel, nodding while waiting for her answer.

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 04:06 AM
"Nothing really interesting... you?" Shadow asked.

"Um, uh, nothing really..." Rachel said nervously. She blushed slightly and looked away a bit.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:09 AM
OOC: Please don't control my character. This is basically his first time joining, and him being anti-social, he probably would have felt to be left alone.

Xlu'Gon looks about to the strange pokemon here.

"Damnit, lets get something done! I'm not here to do nothing! I have a life!" growls Xlu'Gon angrily to himself.

Looking around, Xlu'Gon notices the umbreon, the espeon next to him, and a strange ralts trying to get it on with the umbreon.

"Puny... but as for the umbreon..." Xlu'Gon says to himself turning to Shadow.

He inspects him quickly, then gets up. The shelgon slowly moves himself to the edge of the cliff, away from everyone else, and sits down. He begins to gaze out at the sea, thinking alone to himself.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Shadow closed his eyes and smiled lightly, putting his paw on top of Rachel's head and rubbing it.

"Okay then..."

He nodded as he looked at Rachel's face as he set his paw down back on the floor.

"You remind me alot of Midnight... her face was always red like yours..."

He sighed, looking down and kicking some dirt with his back paws.

"Well... let's drop that subject..."

He looked back up at Rachel, his face blank again.

Meanwhile, Anbaru walked towards Xlu'Gon, sitting on her hind legs next to him and smiling, her aqua colored fur waving with the wind.

"So... what's up?"

Anbaru always was the kind to talk with anyone, even if she's never met them, which, to Shadow's embarrassment, they always gave her wierd looks.

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 04:15 AM
OOC: Please don't control my character. This is basically his first time joining, and him being anti-social, he probably would have felt to be left alone.

Xlu'Gon looks about to the strange pokemon here.

"Damnit, lets get something done! I'm not here to do nothing! I have a life!" growls Xlu'Gon angrily to himself.

Looking around, Xlu'Gon notices the umbreon, the espeon next to him, and a strange ralts trying to get it on with the umbreon.

"Puny... but as for the umbreon..." Xlu'Gon says to himself turning to Shadow.

He inspects him quickly, then gets up. The shelgon slowly moves himself to the edge of the cliff, away from everyone else, and sits down. He begins to gaze out at the sea, thinking alone to himself.

OOC: Sorry ^^; I wont.

Suko watched as the Shellgon walked near the cliff, Suko tried to call his name but he didn't reply.

"Wow, thats one weird guy." Suko said, "I think we should go meet him later."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 04:16 AM
"Uh, okay." Rachel blushed a bit more and asked Shadow, "Hey, can I tell you something?"

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:18 AM
Shadow nodded, wondering what she wanted to say.

"Shoot, I'm all ears..."

He looked straight at Rachel's face, noticing her face was more red.

"Oi... what is it with her and her face..."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 04:22 AM
"Do you, uh, um, uh, nevermind, it's nothing." Rachel turned away and tried to talk to Anbaru. "So what's happening with you, Anbaru?"

Ketamine
05-26-2007, 04:25 AM
Suko giggled like a little girl as Rachel didn't say anything, Suko could see through that Rachel has formed a strong bond with Shadow.

"Just do it Rachel." Suko whispered into her ears, "He won't say no."

Suko watched as Rachel kept on going.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:27 AM
Shadow sweatdropped, sighing and walking towards a tree, sitting down under it.

"Okay then..."

He closed his eyes, deep in thought about the usual thing.

"I wonder... if I could had saved Midnight..."

Meanwhile, Anbaru looked towards the sea, waiting for an answer from Xlu'Gon. Her mind trailed off, closing her eyes and starting to think about the same thing Midnight was thinking.

"Maybe... if I wasn't so scared... I could have saved Midnight-Sama..."

Negative Zone
05-26-2007, 04:27 AM
"No, I'm not going to," she whispered back. She walked into the forest without a word.

vedros
05-26-2007, 04:38 AM
I think I'll leave,too.Psyte said.
I feel like training on some other Pokemon.

Psyte was unpredictable,even to himself.

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Misokku's stale eyes didn't move, not even to blink. His color flickered out again, and he disappeared.

Suddenly, the blueness of the water behind the cliff began to flick to a couple different colors, quickly materializing into Misokku; his color was now brown. He walked up to Xlu'Gon and Anbaru, bowing in greeting. He color quickly flicked to red.

"Hm."

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:44 PM
OCC: Oh man! My internet wasn't working after my shower last night so I couldn't come back and now I have to read at least 3 pages!

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 01:47 PM
OOC: I see.

That's no good.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 01:51 PM
Sparky:

Sparky couln't belive his ears. His jaw dropped in shock. How could they all talk so calmly? Had they all forgotton?
"Hello?! Mist is not here!!!!" He screamed again.

Mist:

Mist enjoyed the sea. Maybe considering that she was a water pokemon.
She looked down at her gold bracelets. They were a symbol to her. A symbol that humans could be nice. Somewhere. Somewhere far away she guessed. But she knew it was out there.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Shadow lost his trail of thought, thanks to Sparky's yelling. He decided to walk up to him.

"Well Sparky... guess we'll have to look for her..."

He sweatdropped at Sparky's frantic face and thought of the perfect spot where she'd be.

"Okay... if memory serves... Mist should be in the cliff by the sea... that was the last spot we found her anyways..."

Anbaru, on the other hand, was still deep in thought, biting her lower lip to prevent tears from falling down her eyes.

"Midnight... why did you have to-"

"Hm."

Midnight opened her eyes, looking behind her only to see Misokku standing there. She bowed her head in return and sighed sadly, kicking up some dirt.

"Hi... Misokku..."

She looked away, her eyes showed sadness, which was very, very rare.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:03 PM
Sparky:

Sparky was starting to calm down a little when Shadow said where she might be.
"You're right Shadow. She loves the sea." He said still a little nervous sounding.
"Now let's go" He yelled as he grabbed Shadow and started to run toward the sea.

Mist:

"Well... I guess I better be heading back. But I could just stay here. Knowing Shadow and Sparky they will probably be here soon" Mist said as she laid down on the sand.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:09 PM
Shadow sighed as he got dragged off by his front paws... as usual... He already knew this was coming for telling him where Mist would be, but he was accustomed to this.

"Err... Sparky... my legs may be short but I can still run on my own..."

OOC: Sorry it's short, today I aperantly have no idea what to type =o

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Misokku's red color flicked to blue.

"Anbaru, something's wrong with you," he said stalely, his eyes still dull and unmoving. He concentrated again, his color flickering to yellow.

"What is it?", he asked the Espeon.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Sparky:

"Oh yea. Sorry Shadow" He said as he let go of Shadow's front paws.
"Don't worry Mist! We're coming!" Sparky yelled.

Mist:

Mist's ears perked up as she heard Sparky yell,
"Don't worry Mist! We're coming!"
"Well. Looks like they're here" She said to herself.

Both:

Sparky ran up and hugged an expecting Mist.
Then Sparky's happiness turned to anger.
"Why did you run off again?! You had us worried sick!" He said angrly.
"Well I just wanted to come here. I wanted to see the sea and relax" She said as she looked down at her bracelets.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Anbaru shook her head, looking at the ocean.

"I was just... thinking about what happened to Midnight..."

She turned around, her eyes teary.

"If I wasn't so scared that day... maybe I could have saved her... but I just stood there motionless... like a coward..."

She felt a tear roll down her face, which made her more angry.

"I'm even crying..."

Meanwhile, Shadow sighed as he walked up towards Mist and Sparky, bowing his head.

"Hey Mist... I see you like to cause Mr. Worrywart here a heart attack... eh?"

He laughed quietly, walking towards the edge of the cliff, starring off at the sea.

"I can see... why you like it here... it's relaxing... and a perfect place to think..."

Psychic Oats
05-26-2007, 03:29 PM
"Take comfort in knowing there is nothing you can do now," he said almost robotically, knowing it was no help. Then he flickered to gray, and drifted back into the shadows.

Misokku reappeared next to Shadow and Mist. His color flicked to a dark purple.

"It's time to leave."

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 03:31 PM
"Yea. I love it here" Mist said.
"Well I guess we better be getting back" She said.
They were all walking along through the forest. But suddenly a human with an axe jumped out of a bush.
"I've got you now!!!" He screamed.
They all ran into a nearby tree. Mist looked down toeard the man. But something was wrong.
She only had 2 of her 3 braclets!!
She jumped from the tree and got it but there was one problem.
She was in front of the crazed human. Trapped. Cornered.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Shadow smirked at the human, a ball of darkness materializing over his mouth.

"Mist, duck!"

The ball grew to an extremely large size. Shadow shot it at an incredible speed, slamming it against the human and pushing him back.

"You're my play toy now bastard..."

His tail glowed a light grey a he ran towards the human. He slammed the tail against the human's face various times. After about ten Iron Tails to the face, he walked away, his eyes closed as his rings glowed purple.

"Good riddance..."

The human got lifted up by a purple aura, then got sent in the direction of the cliff's edge. The purple aura dissipated and the human fell down to his doom.

"I take no pity towards that worthless piece of..."

He opened his eyes and walked towards Mist, his face as blank as ever, but it showed a small bit of worry.

"You okay?"

Meanwhile, Anbaru was still pondering about what he meant. She didn't quite understand what he said.

"I guess... he is right... I was young at the time... so I couldn't do anything at all..."

OOC: This is what I meant when I said "he wont stop 'till every human pays the price" on Shadow's history >>;

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:51 PM
We should move. Psyte said They don't usually travel alone.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Mist was huddled in a feetle position on the ground. Normally she would have foughten the human.
But the human with the axe, he looked almost exactly like the human that killed her parents. And he attacked the same way.
She got so scared.
"Yea I'm fine." She said shakily.
She looked at her wrist.
"I got all my bracelets back. Did I ever tell you how I got them?" she asked.
She didn't think she had because Shadow hated humans so much.

vedros
05-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Psyte looked at Mist,genuinely interested in her story.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Shadow smiled slightly, sitting down next to Mist.

"Not that I know of... but I'd be glad to hear how..."

He heard some bushes rustle, so he quickly got up and growled, his rings an even darker crimson red.

"Who's there?!"

Anbaru popped out of the bushes, walking towards Mist and Shadow.

"Calm down, it's just me! Jeez..."

Anbaru looked at Mist and smiled, sitting down infront of her.

"Hi, hi, hi Mist! So how did you like causing Sparky-Kun a heart attack?"

She stuck her tounge out at him, then looked back at Shadow, who was huffing tiredly.

"You fought a human and blew it to pieces again?"

Shadow smirked, looking away.

"Yes, I fought a human and blew it to pieces... again..."

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Lazily, Xlu'Gon sat on the cliff, too tired to tell Sparky that Mist was just below the cliff the entire time. Chuckling to himself, he pushes himself up and begins to stretch as best he can.

"Should probably head down there..." commented Xlu'Gon to himself.

A buzzing noise is heard from behind. Curious, Xlu'Gon turns around, only to hear rapidly moving footsteps and a black blob heading straight towards him. Before having a chance to move, BOOM! Xlu'Gon is pushed off the cliff with incredible force. Even worse, the drop was a large one, atleast about 75 feet high. though, luckily, Xlu'Gon has fallen from higher cliffs before.

"****," Xlu'Gon growled to himself.

Xlu'Gon pulls in his feet and his eyes close. He prepares for impact. Falling from the air rapidly, Xlu'Gon forms a barrier out of his body. The mystical barrier touches the ground, absorbing the impact completely. Landing in the sand also helped. Xlu'Gon pulls out his feet again and opens his eyes towards the rest of the gang. The buzzing is back. He turns his head to the cliff to see a swarm of beedrill heading straight towards him. The black blob that hit him must've disturbed the beedrill. Apparently, the black blob turns out to be an umbreon, who, amazingly, lowered herself from the cliff by using some strange purple aura.

Angrily, Xlu'Gon turns his glare towards the beedrill. From his mouth, a huge red ball of flame forms. From it, a wave of flames shoot outwards toward the swarm. They're hit directly. The power of the attack causes most of the beedrill to fall unconcious, while a few manage to get away with some pretty bad burns.

"Teach those damn insects to mess with me, damnit," roars Xlu'Gon.

He turns to the gang once again, looking as if nothing had happened at all. Meanwhile, the umbreon, named Umbe, watches as the flames of the beedrill she bothered took them out.

"Thanks!" she comments to Xlu'Gon.

Xlu'Gon looks at her for a second, then turns away, uninterested. Umbe shrugs and heads towards the group. Despite her struggle in the woods, her hide is still sparkling clean. She looks around at the gang.

"Hi guys! Sorry for being late. I was really hungry!" she comments cheerfully to everyone.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
"Well I guess I can tell you." Said Mist uneasily.
She looked down at her bracelets and said, "Well one day when I was really little, after my parents died, a girl human found my. Her name was Melody. She took me in and treated my very well. I loved her very much. But one day the other humans found out thay she was keeping me secretly. They were going to kill her. Before she died she gave me these bracelets and asked that I never forget her. That is when I knew that humans can be nice too. So that's why I go to the sea everyday. Because I know that somewhere past the sea is a place where humans and pokemon can live together. In peace. Sparky says I'm crazy but I know it's true." She said.
She looked up.
"And that's the whole story"

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Shadow smirked, starring at the sky.

"The young ones are always nice... but when they grow up... they betray your trust and hunt to destroy you..."

He sighed, shaking his head and kicking some dirt infront of him.

"Well... thats just you... but just so you know... I wont have mercy with any, and I mean ANY human... don't care if they're young, old, or anything else... I swore they'll pay for what they did... and pay they shall..."

Anbaru sighed, her tails waving in the wind.

"Don't mind him Mist... you already know what happened to him when he was a little kid, so really, you can't blame him"

"Well... anyways, let's go guys, everyone must be waiting for us..."

He got up, walking in the direction of where everyone was. He turned around, his face not showing any emotion this time.

"Coming?"

Anbaru looked at Mist, smiling, then shaking her fur.

"Well, let's go Mist! Come on Mr. Worrywart!"

She walked towards Shadow, her two tails waving slowly.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:42 PM
"On the move again... damnit why did I sign up for this? I shouldv'e waited to evolve... but that would probably take a few years..." Xlu'Gon grumbed angrily to himself, but he made him self get up anyway and he began following Shadow and Anbaru.

Umbe listened to Mist's story, but had no comment. When it was time to move, she got up and went with Anbaru. She giggled to herself when she heard Anbaru's comment to the raichu. Knowing that she and Anbaru have telepathic powers, Umbe tries to reach Anbaru.

"So how's it going, Anbaru?" Umbe telepathically asks Anbaru, walking along side her to her left.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 04:46 PM
OOC: Underlined = Telepathy =o

Anbaru looked at Umbe, a big smile on her face.

"The usual, training, looking for the deliciousness known as Sitrus Berries, keeping Shadow out of trouble, etc."

Shadow turned his head back, only to see Anbaru looking at Umbe without saying a word, so he figured they were talking telepathically.

"Hey Umbe... long time no see..."

He looked back infront of him, his ears twitching so he could hear any kind of movement in the area.

vedros
05-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Psyte felt ignored,but didn't care and followed.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Sparky ran ahead of them all. But Mist stayed behind. She was thinking about what Shadow said.
It had kind of hurt her. She knew it was out there. But Shadow didn't seem to belive.
When she made it back with evryone she went to the bottom of her pond where no one could find her. For a while anyway.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Umbe nods to Anbaru, and then turns her attention to Shadow.

"Hello, Shadow! What've you been up to?" she asks kindly.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Shadow didn't look back, he just kept walking behind Sparky.

"Same old things... mutilating any human that dares cross my path... helping Sparky find Mist as usual..."

He looked behind him, his ears still twitching like a radar.

"What about you?"

Anbaru smiled at Umbe, her tails waving faster than usual.

"Yeah, it's been so long since we last saw ya!"

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Mist was relaxing in her pond when Sparky came to the edge and looked in to the bottom to find her.
"Hey Mist! Come on! Come out of there!" He called.
"No! I'm not coming out! I just want to stay here" She called from under the water.
Sparky looked at the ground, a little depressed, and walked toward everyone else.
"I think Mist is upste guys" he said.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Anbaru glared at Shadow, using her Psychic to lift him up while she walked towards the pond where Mist was, Shadow floating behind her.

"I'm guessing she's upset for what you said... so now, you're coming with me to apologize..."

Shadow sighed, closing his eyes as he got dragged along.

"Fine... whatever..."

Anbaru reached the pond, setting Shadow down next to the pond's edge.

"Oi... Hey Mist, come up here for a minute..."

Anbaru sighed, poking the water with her paws and looking at Shadow.

"Make her more upset and I'll kill you..."

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Mist looked up at the sound of Shadow's voice. She decided to come up.
She swam to the surface and popped her head out.
"Yea? What is it?" She said wearily

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Shadow sighed, sitting down on his back paws while starring at Mist's face.

"I'm sorry for what I said... I didn't mean all of it..."

He looked at his necklace, a smile on his face.

"I guess you are right... not every human has evil in their hearts..."

He jumped into the water, swimming towards Mist and nodding, the same smile still on his face.

"Hope you can forgive me for what I said..."

Anbaru looked at her necklace questioningly, wondering why he changed his mind when he looked at it.

"I wonder... maybe dad told Shadow something about this necklace..."

She looked back up, smiling at Shadow and Mist.

"Well, good thing is, Shadow isn't completely heartless..."

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 05:42 PM
A smile spread across Mist's face.
"Yes I forgive you" she said.
She decided to ask them if they wanted to stay.
"Want to stay for a while?" She asked.
"I can show you really cool stuff you can do with your moves. Watch this!" She said.
First she shot a watergun into the air and formed it into a ball. While using watergun she switched her move to ice beam and froze the ball. then she quickly jumped in the air and used iron tail on it. Little sparkles fluttered everywhere around the pond.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Shadow grinned, a Shadow Ball materializing in his mouth.

"Check this out..."

He blasted the Shadow Ball up in the air, then freezing it in the air with Psychic.

"And now... for the finishing touch..."

He closed his eyes, the rings in his body glowing a dark violet as the Shadow Ball stretched farther and farther.

"Boom..."

The Shadow Ball exploded, causing many black sparkles to fall down, joining the ones that Mist had done.

"It's pretty much what you did... but more complex..."

Anbaru clapped her tails together, as if clapping with hands.

"That was so awesome Shadow! You gotta teach me how to do that!"

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 06:01 PM
"Hey. You guys want to come and see the bottom of my pond? I know a way you can stay as long as you want." She said with a grin.
She then used bubble making all the bubbles into 2 big bubbles. Then she positioned them over both Shadow and Anbaru and used ice beam on both of the bubbles. Now they were both in frozen bubbles.
"There you go. 2 air bubbles" She said as she jumped in the pond.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Anbaru twitched her eyes, running around the bubble like a maniac.

"Let me out, let me out! I'm claustrophobic!"

Shadow sighed, sitting down on the bubble, his eyes looking at Mist for a moment before turning to Anbaru.

"Well Mist, I'd suggest letting Anbaru out before she-"

Anbaru started blasting Shadow Balls at the walls of the bubbles like a maniac, hoping that it would break.

"Ayayaya! Lemme out of here!"

Shadow sweatdropped, huddling against a corner of the bubble as to not get hit by the Shadow Balls

Kiki
05-26-2007, 06:31 PM
ic: Pidge looks down at the group from a tree and chuckles to herself. "What a comical group," she says to herself. "I don't know them, but they seem to want revenge on humans, from what I heard earlier..." She swoops out of the tree and lands on the ground.

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Mist looked nervous and pale.
"Well.. um you see I can't get you out of there." She said quietly.
"We kinda need a fire pokemon to break that bubble. And there's none around" She said as she managed to laugh a nervous laugh.

Gaby
05-26-2007, 06:46 PM
Ayame twitched her eyes, her eyes red with anger.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!"

Shadow closed his eyes, huddling the wall as his rings turned a navy blue color.

"Calm down Anbaru-Chan... just close your eyes and think... the fear will go awa-"

Anbaru went back to blasting the walls with Shadow Balls, completely ignoring Shadow.

"I WANT TO GET OUT, OUT, OUT!!"

Eveelover12
05-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Mist got scared by Anbaru and hid brhind a nearyby tree.
"I'm sorry. But I can't help. If I try to help then it will just freeze more." She said.
"I wish there was something I could do"

vedros
05-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Psyte walked casually over to the Pidgeot that had been tailing them.
Hey,see anything you like? Psyte said with a serious look on his face.

Kiki
05-26-2007, 08:29 PM
ic: "You seem like a pretty comical group," Pidge says

Gaby
05-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Shadow sighed, his eyes still closed as he laid his back against the corner of the frozen bubbled, Anbaru finally calming down and taking deep breaths, the fear she had a few minutes ago had (almost) dissapeared.

"Okay... now that she's calmed down... I can finally concentrate enough to get us out of this thing..."

He opened his eyes, the rings on his body glowing completely black.

"Dark Pulse..."

A bunch of round, dark matter balls surrounded Shadow before launching off in different directions, cracking the ice at all sides.

"There we go... now we just need to wait 'till it bre-"

The lower part of the bubble broke off, allowing Shadow to get out, Anbaru following behind.

Anbaru sighed, her two tails frozen without movement.

"Hey, Mist, don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault, hence you didn't know I was claustrophobic..."

She walked towards Mist, stopping infront of her and smiling while nodding.

"Sorry I got so mad like that... I didn't mean it when I said "I'll kill you"

She sweatdropped, laughing nervously as she laid her back against a tree.

Meanwhile, Shadow walked to the edge of the lake, staring at his reflection as the rings in his body glowed a dark, navy blue.

"She should learn to think before taking action... no wonder I have to spend half my time bailing her out of things..."

He sighed, closing his eyes and opening them quickly.

"But... thats what sisters are for, anyways..."

Eveelover12
05-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Mist came out from behind her hiding place.
"I'm sorry Anbaru. I didn't know" She said quietly.
She then ran off into the woods and to her spot in the beach.

Your_Worst_Nightmare
05-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Hello what is this RP about sorry about going.

vedros
05-27-2007, 12:28 AM
OOC:First of all,YWN,don't be spammin up the RP.PM EL or go to RP discussion.Sorry,not trying to be a jerk.
And Gaby,stop saying sweatdropped!Grrrrrr...It's not a real word!Argh!