PDA

View Full Version : Help trying to catch azelf and completing pokedex

Fatal_Shadow
05-26-2007, 04:42 AM
ive been trying a long time to catch azelf. in my party i have bibarel (surf) weavil (false swipe) infernape, uxie (yawn) and mesprit (defense) I really need help !!!!!!:oops:

PS: can some get me some event pokemon? dosnt matter if you used a cheating device also need some master balls!!!:redface:

Shiny Charizard
05-26-2007, 04:52 AM
I don't know a lot about catching pokemon, but I'd immediately use Yawn to put it to sleep, and then switch Uxie out with Weavile, and use False Swipe. That seems like it would work.

Fatal_Shadow
05-26-2007, 04:55 AM
I don't know a lot about catching pokemon, but I'd immediately use Yawn to put it to sleep, and then switch Uxie out with Weavile, and use False Swipe. That seems like it would work. what ive been doing is taking out some hp with infernape, false swipe with weavil and yawn (if it is not in an uproar)with uxie then try to catch it

Burningfenix
05-26-2007, 04:56 AM
paraylising also helps thats how i cought mine first attempt :D i got luky cuase i thought it was mespirit cave and i didnt save and it was 3 hours since i last saved i got so luky :P

Fatal_Shadow
05-26-2007, 05:00 AM
will you guys trade me any good stuff?i dont really have any special pokemon just dialga mesprit uxie and lv 20 something lucario i also need to evolve my haunter

my friend code is 3737-6046-1739 and my name is nurein (it means two lights in arabic)

Mileron
05-26-2007, 05:36 AM
helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? :eh:
First off, it is 12:35am Eastern time, so it's a good possibility that folks are, you know. In bed.

Second, it is against forum rules to repeatedly post to your own thread in response to yourself.

Third, there's a shiny happy Sticky at the top of the forum entitled "All 150 Sinnoh pokemon locations (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36939)" which would help you find the remaining Poke' you're missing.

Last, there's also a seperate trading thread, also stickied at the top of the forum.

Bulbachu
05-26-2007, 03:06 PM
just throw a quick ball. worked for me! :cool: