PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon:The Ripple:Sign-Up

vedros
05-26-2007, 05:06 AM
There exists an island called Venia Island,inhabited solely by Pokemon.For generations,the Pokemon have thrived peacefully.But now the peace is threatened.A group of human explorers/trainers come uninvited to the island.

No good will come of this.

Some humans seek fortune,or just discovery.
Some Pokemon want them to leave,and others want peace.

Trainer SU

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
3 Pokemon:

Pokemon SU

Name:
Species:
Personality:
History:

Reserved Spots:

Human:
1)Vedros
2)Sockyo
3)Gaby
4)
5)
6)

Pokemon:
1)Vedros
2)Gaby
3)
4)
5)
6)

Gaby
05-26-2007, 05:21 AM
Hmm... I might join... depends on how much time I have to put it this :oops:

Reserve me a spot please, maybe I'll type up my SU later

Pokemon Spot btw XD

sockyo
05-26-2007, 07:15 AM
Name: Hei Shanshugen
Appearance: Hei has black short hair. His hair is abit spikey. His eyes are black and sometimes they look blue. He wears black shirt and a black long coat on it. Hei has black gloves on his hands. He wears black jeans and black shoes. Sometimes he wears white mask. the mask has a smile and half closed eyes. There is a purple line on the left eye that looks like a scar.
Personality: Hei doesn't speak alot. Sometimes he is aggresive, when he is in the middle of a fight, or his friends are attacked. Usually he is calm and likes to help to others. He will always protect his friends and Pokemon. Hei always thinks twice before he doese something. Hei borned as a leader. He will listen what his team mates want to say and then he decides what to do. Hei is shy around girls that he likes.
History: Hei borned in Kanto in Cerulian. He lived with his father and his two younger sisters. His mother died when the youngest sister borned. He usually went to the forests. He wanted to see the wild Pokemon's life. One day Hei came from the forests and his house was on fire. His father and sisters died and Hei stayed alone. He didn't know other family beside his dead family. He leaved alone for a few years and decided to go on a jorney. He heard about an island with differnt kinds of Pokemon, so he decided that this is the place he wants to go.
3 Pokemon:
Luxray
Floatsel
Tyranitar

LordZangoose
05-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Your plot is horribly short and explains little about the RP. Not to mention the fact that the idea has been done over and over again with little twists added to it, as yours has done.

On a final note, as rust would say, try gaining experience in other RPs before making your own.

Dr Scott
05-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Crust still doesn't get it totally xD.

Go ahead and take time to spice it (the storyline) up, Vedros, or a mod (probably me or rust) will probably come take it out :oops: .

vedros
05-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Come on.If you let the RP start and read the first post,I'm sure you'll change your mind.