PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon the Sinnoh Chronicles: Sign Up

GalladeMaster
05-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Prologue: Region Road
A blonde guy wearing a blue Poke-Ball cap, a blue shirt and jeans was walking down the road. "Huh?" He ran to a big building with a dome roof. "The Kanto Laboratory! What's it doing here, 4000,000,000 away, in Sinnoh?"
================================================== ========
Plot
Team Rocket has taken over the Kanto Laboratory and holds the Professors captive! Birch, Rowan, Oak and Elm throw the Starter PokeBalls over the windw and 12 trainers catch them. Now, our twelve journey over Sinnoh, catching Pokemon native, and not native to Sinnoh, to free the Professors from Giovanni's grasp! The fist 12 to sign up/show some importance will be ACCEPTED.
SignUp
Trainer's Name:
Trainer's Age:
Type (Only for the later-signing GYMEADERS and 4 people):
Personality:
Appearance:
Rules
1. The Pokemon limit is 12 Pokeon for each trainer. If any one catches ore than 12....well, they won't be playing again - they'lle be replaced.
2. Be friendly.
2. Don't bunny/powerplay.
3. Have fun!
There is also one DARK TRAINER, who works for Team Galaxy. The Dark Trainer will be plaed out by me.
My Sign Up
Name: Wes Jordan
Type: None
Personality: Wes is a bit of a trouble-Dude. He's also a bit less hotheaded than his father's rival and Wes' idol, Ash.
Appearance: Blonde guy wearing a blue Poke-Ball cap, a blue shirt and jeans.
Starter: Mudkip

sockyo
05-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Name: Gin Yuki
Type: Water
Personality: Gin doesn't like to get in troubles, only if he tries to help his friends. He doesn't speak alot and likes to be alone. He will never sat no for a fight.
Appearance: Silver hair, a white shirt and black surfing pants. Green eyes and black sneakers.
Starter: Pipulp

Realityxxx
05-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Name: Madeline
Type: water
Personality: Kind and caring. No matter what, Madeline will never give up.
Appearance: Long, Gold hair that goes to her upper back, blue eyes, blue bordshorts, a blue tank-top, a blue headband in her hair and bare feet.
Starter: Squrtle

Dr Scott
05-26-2007, 04:26 PM
I'd like to see a little more in terms of plot, to prove you are ready to host a rp ^^;.

Sorry, just spice it up and add some more story before I pop back here, please.

Lady A
05-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Trainer's Name: Kikki Greaves
Trainer's Age: 10
Type: Trainer
Personality: Kikki is a whole lot younger than the other trainers, so that makes her a bit more naive. Which isn't a bad thing but it often leads her into trouble. She is very sweet and really doesn't understand the evils of the world quite yet. But with Bulbasaur by her side she can do anything!
Appearance:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr122.png
Starter:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa001.png

Kyogre_Skywalker
06-02-2007, 12:58 AM
I'd like to see a little more in terms of plot, to prove you are ready to host a rp ^^;.

Sorry, just spice it up and add some more story before I pop back here, please.

I agree, the whole thing is pretty short!

Your_Worst_Nightmare
06-02-2007, 02:12 AM
My sing up

Trainer's Name: Alex

Trainer's Age: 15

Type: None

Personality: Friendly , Serious and Never Give's Up

Appearance: http:////i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb75/alex_ander_37/2.jpg

Starter: Torchic

Lord Celebi
06-02-2007, 05:27 AM
I agree, the whole thing is pretty short!

Yeah... Too short. And the whole 'evil team catches important person in Sinnoh so you go on a journey' plot is really becoming cliched. Most of those can be resolved with a good Uzi and a SWAT Team (Not saying anything bad about your RP, its just my observations on the cliches in RPing).

*Locked*