PDA

View Full Version : Gts pokemon hack, glitch or messed?

spr bhav
05-26-2007, 10:58 AM
OMFG!

Yesterday, I searched for Lucario and it came with...

UXIE (male)
LUCARIO LVL30 (it's real name )

With a Sprite of Uxie ...

WTF!?

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 11:05 AM
OMFG!

UXIE (male)

WTF!?
samee thing happened to me twice it showed a picture of politoed for dialga.

also, i deposited my staraptor and later went to check on it. it's name was !? and it showed a picture of an egg, then it said, "do what with this lopunny?" i was like WTF! obviously, i didn't take it out.

azureFlames
05-26-2007, 11:09 AM
samee thing happened to me twice it showed a picture of politoed for dialga.

also, i deposited my staraptor and later went to check on it. it's name was !? and it showed a picture of an egg, then it said, "do what with this lopunny?" i was like WTF! obviously, i didn't take it out.

That scorpion pokemon had a Mudkip on it.

spr bhav
05-26-2007, 11:11 AM
Oh... lol... Do you think somebody hacked GTS and messed it up or a simple glitch?

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh... lol... Do you think somebody hacked GTS and messed it up or a simple glitch?
i don't know...it just happened to me yesterday. the "glitch" was probably with the GTS, not our games, because more than one person has been experiencing it.

Lord Torterra
05-26-2007, 11:17 AM
this isnt really with gts but...when trading with wifiFX i noticed his chatot. its the chatot you get in trade (charap) but it had a really, and i mean really, wierd cry! not another pokes cry, but it sounded like a bad remake of chatot's cry.

Raschy
05-26-2007, 12:00 PM
this isnt really with gts but...when trading with wifiFX i noticed his chatot. its the chatot you get in trade (charap) but it had a really, and i mean really, wierd cry! not another pokes cry, but it sounded like a bad remake of chatot's cry.

That's because of Chatot's move Chatter. You can select it like an HM move and speak into the DS microphone to record it. The sound becomes distorted to sound more like Chatot.

Lord Torterra
05-26-2007, 12:04 PM
oh. thanks, i thought it was only for the attack.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-26-2007, 01:00 PM
OMFG!

UXIE (male)

WTF!?

That scorpion pokemon had a Mudkip on it.

And they're still there. Skurapi's the scorpian guy.
Edit: Just saw a Kyogre AND Murkrow(Japaneze) Manaphy0_o
Edit... again: Torterra Mew. My poor Riolu dissapeared:cry:

Legend_Killer
05-26-2007, 02:15 PM
It happened to me too yesterday. I was searching for an arcanine and the picture and it's name was Ho-Oh.

AshMistyMayfan
05-26-2007, 04:18 PM
OMFG!

UXIE (male)

WTF!?

That's nothing:

Somebody was trading Dialgia...but the picture was an INFERNAPE! I couldn't believe how stupid some people think, and then, THEY WANTED A DIALGIA level 100 for it! Somebody even posted another Pokemon and called it 'Jirachi.':crackup:

I can't believe the things people do for Pokemon trading!:crackup:

xCJ
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
people if you looking for shiny pk ask me i have bunch
don't bother with action replay or gameshard they will messe up youre game I repat again they will...

BladeTest
05-26-2007, 04:54 PM
OMG, some of things aren't gliches, it just means they were already traded! If you look up Palkia and they wanted a Bidoof and you see a picture of a Bidoof where the Palkia should be, that just means it was traded. Not a Nazi, I don't know whats up with your game, either somethings wrong or you're lying...

Suicune the Swift
05-26-2007, 05:13 PM
My friend went to check on his deposited Pokemon. It obviously wasn't traded or else he would have received the traded Pokemon. I think instead of showing a picture of Riolu, it showed a picture of Goldeen or something like that, which he definitely did not ask for.

Kairyu
05-26-2007, 05:18 PM
My friend went to check on his deposited Pokemon. It obviously wasn't traded or else he would have received the traded Pokemon. I think instead of showing a picture of Riolu, it showed a picture of Goldeen or something like that, which he definitely did not ask for.

I was going to deposit a pokemon in there yesturday! Thank goodness I didn't...

not a nazi
05-26-2007, 05:37 PM
thats what i said! for me it showed an EGG for staraptor, and it said, "do what with this lopunny?"
it's name was also !?

OMG, some of things aren't gliches, it just means they were already traded! If you look up Palkia and they wanted a Bidoof and you see a picture of a Bidoof where the Palkia should be, that just means it was traded. Not a Nazi, I don't know whats up with your game, either somethings wrong or you're lying...
it's not my game. "suicune the swift"'s friend just had that same problem, see!

Blue_Dragon_Mew
05-26-2007, 09:06 PM
it just means they were already traded! If you look up Palkia and they wanted a Bidoof and you see a picture of a Bidoof where the Palkia should be, that just means it was traded.

1. If it was traded it wouldn't show to two people, let alone the next day
2. I saw the Uxcario twice
3. If it was traded it wouldn't appear anymore
4. The Uxcario trader had a Lv. 40 something male "Uxie" asking for a 70+ Uxie
5. I got my Riolu back from the evil clucthes of the GTS=D

-PK
06-15-2007, 12:44 AM
You should put that on the GTS Stories thread I made.

Archeopterix
06-15-2007, 01:16 AM
You can trade with the GTS? :eek:

I thought its only purpose was to clone pokemon!

chadi
06-15-2007, 01:58 AM
What it is is if you Nickname a Pokemon another Pokemon's name and want in return the Saame Pokemon you nicknamed it it's sprite shows.

Rodan
06-15-2007, 04:01 PM
What it is is if you Nickname a Pokemon another Pokemon's name and want in return the Saame Pokemon you nicknamed it it's sprite shows.

Darn! you beat me to it. But yea.
Ex. If you name a Turtwig Piplup a Piplup sprite will show up. Thats how some people scam. Name a lv 1 Bidoof Palkia.

IBeatRyan
06-15-2007, 06:26 PM
OMFG!

UXIE (male)

WTF!?

Hmmmm........weird

HaitianBoy420
06-15-2007, 07:22 PM
if u look up garchomp
u will see a spiritbomb..