PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay Idea Center

Dr Scott
05-26-2007, 03:34 PM
Right, basically enough instead of wasting time making whole discussion threads about ideas for RP's that will inevitably die, as no one takes up the idea, go ahead and talk about them all here~!~

Rules
-Spammers die a horrible, horrible death.
-Do not flame other ideas, either help them make it work or KINDLY tell them how they can improve.

RP Idea Sheet

RP Theme: Is it Naruto with Pokemon? What is it basically about?
Basic Storyline: < - Obvious
Availability: Whether YOU want to do this RP and need help, or others can steal the idea ^^.
Looking For: What kind of help do you need for your idea ?

espeonlover
05-26-2007, 03:42 PM
First post!

RP Theme: Teen titans
Basic Storyline: New Members, Old Members Coming back, slade came back too, prepare for the new titans...
Availability: I need help with the plot and the codeword, Steal idea, and ill eat you, ill spam your pm box, and ill report xD
Looking For: Somthing That would end with slade dead, and the code word needs to be somthing from teen titans.

Lord Fedora
05-26-2007, 03:48 PM
RP Theme: Virtual Reality Game
Basic Storyline: Several kids are allowed to test drive a new virtual reality video game. Each of them is able to use a specific character class. There is no actual storyline, it's merely travel around and attempt to defeat as many people as you can to rack up a good score and get new weapons, spells, etc.
Availability: If you attempt to take this idea, you will find yourself in a pair of concrete shoes at the bottom of a deep river, quite possibly a canal in venice.
Looking For: I need someone to help me design the environment. I've got icy areas, deserts, and mountains, plus a city in the middle. Any other ideas?

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Alright, I'll add my RP that could have success too.

RP Theme: Pokemon, Eevee Evolutions Only
Basic Storyline: Based somewhat off of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. A group of evolved eevees or eevees that'll evolve later travel together to try to save a pokemon land. I need more ideas to refine it.
Availability: Mine. I need ideas from other people.
Looking For: I need mainly plot ideas. If you got ideas, let me know.

KOR
05-27-2007, 06:28 PM
RP theme: Heroes(the TV show)
Basic Storyline: Similar plot to the show but different powers, characters, villians ect. You don't need to have watched the show to be in the RP.
Availability: Not many people join my RPs, so i wouldn't care if you took it. PM me though if you do though. I might make it might not.
Looking For: Somone who could come up with a really good plot. I tend to always have the original plot so i need some help on that.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-28-2007, 03:45 AM
RP Theme: Pokemon
Basic Storyline: (This might sound a tad cliched... but it won't be by the time it's ready, trust me.) Two legendary rogues, Hakim Kiya and his Lucario companion Qalaf, now have a new motivation. Far across the legendary Seas of Suremus lies the Aare, a legendary island home to a legendary mountain that houses a legendary treasure. Lots of 'legendaries', you say? This treasure deserves every one of them. On top of a mountain of treasure, the prizes of this treasure trove are the legendary (there it is again!) Scrolls of Aare, documents written by the legendary Arceus himself. These Scrolls supposedly hold the answers and reasons for everything... but Hakim's crew doesn't know that. They're just in it for the gold.

There will be a variety of twists involved... but that's the basics.

Availability: MINE!
Looking For: Mainly plot events to keep the people interested as we got through the story. Possibly someone who's willing to work on it with me as a co-GM. PM me if you want to talk.

Dawn34
05-29-2007, 01:45 PM
RPG Theme: Digimon
Basic Plot: 4 kids become the new digidestine and have to fight an evil Digimon they search all over the Digital World for Digieggs that let their Digimon Magna digivolve.
Availability: If you want to do it. PM me if you want to be in it.
Looking For: 3 other kids to be the other digidestine.

sonickid01
06-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Myself got a ideaz.

It's likely that it'll just fail miserably since it's so close to WAR but I'm hanging onto the idea.

RP Theme: I'm not really sure. It won't be Pokemon-related unless someone chooses that circumstance. I guess its kind of like Dragonball Z, in that you fight off continual enemies and build up a plot

Basic Storyline: There is a world.
It is a strange at times. It is Earth. Inside, there are many types of people. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are forgiving. Some are cruel. And these people are defined by many things. What foods they eat. What books they read. Even what video games they play.
During an odd year, several people wake up to see themselves differently. They look the same, but something is odd. They have been granted the ability to draw out spirits from their video game. But only one; their own favorite. Over time, they learn to manipulate these powers and use it for whatever purposes they might find. Some find that they can produce Sonic the Hedgehog from nowhere. Others find large soldiers from Halo by their side at will.
You're one of them.

---

A good idea? I'm going to hang onto it until after the WAR RP.

Darth Murkrow
06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
@Sonic: It's very unique, to say the least. :smile:

RP Theme: Pokemon with sort of a Fruits Basket-style motif
Basic Storyline:

A group of 10 trainers are racing in the ocean outside of Pacifidlog Town when a storm hits. They are washed up on Mirage Island, some unconscious, others not. The ones who are awake exploit the goods at Mirage Island, like the rare berries and the wild Wynaut. Ho-Oh, the Mirage Pokemon, is angry that these humans would do this, and placed a curse on everyone on or near the island. The humans consequently escape, but notice a problem; under certain stimuli, they transform temporarily into a Pokemon. One person might become a Mightyena under moonlight while another person becomes a Grimer when their feelings are hurt. They cannot communicate with other humans in these forms, which makes it dificult to get along in a society all about capturing Pokemon.

Five of the humans are good; they were either unconscious or didn't participate in the folly of the others and are merely trying to break their curse. The other five are evil and are helping out Team Mythic, who is attempting to use Mirage Island and Ho-Oh's powers for themselves.

Availability: Mine. I hope to develop it more after all the other roleplays I'm in either finish or die horrible deaths in the Standstill Zone.
Looking For: I know it's lacking in a lot of places, and I would value any input, please and thank you.

Saremu
06-21-2007, 11:43 PM
I am looking for a fun, but also down to earth RP to join. I just don't want to be the person to make it.

RP Theme: I would like a traditional Journey RP in an existing region with bad guys that aren't too over the top. I don't want any fakemon or anything "stupid". If someone decides to ask me about stuff I'll tell you if I think anything you say sounds stupid to me. There shouldn't be too many people. It can get cluttered and hard to keep track of what is going on with a large group. (3-5 players would be best.)
Basic Storyline: Some kids get their first pokemon, but only three of them can get starters. Two(if there are 5 people) will have to capture their first pokemon or can get it from a family member/friend. They have to deal with each other and whatever criminal organization is harassing them.
Availability: Someone else please "steal" this iea and make an RP in any region but Sinnoh. I just want a spot in it.
Looking For: Someone else needs to do pretty much the whole thing. Intermediate to experienced RPers for the players and the GM should be experienced.

Shadowzard
06-24-2007, 11:43 PM

Basic Storyline: Like MANY other storylines you are a pokemon, but UNLIKE (I hope so) many storylines there is a war between the all powerful types fire and water, one skilled in strength, the other in defence. Choose your side and destiny.

Availability: Yes, it's avaliable.

Looking For: A way to make it sound reasonable that the fire pokemon actually stand a chance.

FireflyK
06-25-2007, 12:32 AM
RP Theme: A different sort of Pokemon adventure

Basic Storyline: It's been told before. Basically, it's the Caliope roleplay I want to do... Once WAR quiets down. I'll need LOTS of planning help, though, so I'm just asking for that now to get prepared early.

Availability: I need help. But don't steal, please.

Looking For: A hell of a lot of assistants, to contribute and help run the many mini-plots? ^^; It died because of WAR busyness, but I'll try again once WAR ends, soo....

Larvinator
06-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Sonic, if you made that RP at some point, I would worship you and join it. It does, however, need a goal and a conflict. Maybe the conflict could be the government wanting these kids to do experiments on or something like that. ^_^

RP Theme: Human vs Pokemon war

Basic Storyline: The humans took control of an all-Pokemon region known as Faari and outlawed any Pokemon there. But a group of Pokemon known as the Remnants is trying to take revenge and take back their region 100 years after capture.

Availability: If you're an idea-stealer, make like a drum and beat it. :/

Looking For: I would like an assistant "Moderator" type person that can easily tell if a post is bunnying of g-modding, then dish out the necessary punishments. When I'm ready to start it, I'll likely be accepting applications of some sort.

LordZangoose
06-25-2007, 01:20 AM
RP Theme: A different sort of Pokemon adventure

Basic Storyline: It's been told before. Basically, it's the Caliope roleplay I want to do... Once WAR quiets down. I'll need LOTS of planning help, though, so I'm just asking for that now to get prepared early.

Availability: I need help. But don't steal, please.

Looking For: A hell of a lot of assistants, to contribute and help run the many mini-plots? ^^; It died because of WAR busyness, but I'll try again once WAR ends, soo....

I talked to you over PM about this and if you're willing to let me help, I would be glad to.

KOR
07-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Name: Timewarp

RP Theme: Futuristic sci-fi world. No pokemon.
Basic Storyline: in the year 2146 Earth lives in peace with other alien planets. You and your crew head onto a space mission with different alien crews. As you travel through space you head into a timewarp. You crash land on Earth which appears to be utterly changed into an alien planet under alien rule. Only your human crew has survived. You end up with strange powers from the time-warp. You must re-claim Earth and figure out what happened during the timewarp.
Availability: I can't make two RPs so it's only available for the people that know me really well on this fourm.
Looking For: I don't need much help since i got the idea down and everything.

free2rhyme
08-06-2007, 07:21 AM
RP Theme: Zombie Apocalypse, basically Resident Evil.

Basic Storyline: The T-Virus is released into Raccoon City, because the test subjects injected with the T-Virus have infected the Scientist who were trying to take new DNA samples from them. Causing an unstoppable epidemic.

Availability: If you steal this I will unleash the power of chuck Norris...*Phone rings*...sorry folks he's taken, next in line then. I will unleash the unmerciful power of Neo upon you.

Looking For: I want it to be a little original and it is being based off of the Second Resident Evil movie. I want to see how the y'all would have reacted in a situation like that.

PM me with your results I guess and I will cut and paste in your ideas so that the plot flows smoothly.

Jaden0527
08-11-2007, 06:20 AM
RP Theme: Naruto

Basic Storyline: Similar to Naruto, there has been cases of beast being sealed inside ninjas. These people were simply chosen by the beast as a resting place, a hollow vessel. The villages(wich are new and unknown) that the unfortuante villagers are in have realized that the energy inside the beast has been pulsating rapidly. The villages fear that they will destroy them, so they shun them. When they're shunned they see that it wasn't the beast inside them, it was a beast inside someone else(probably somebody from the show). Now they have to save the villages from toral destruction.

Availability: No, but, I have another rp out. I'm going to save this one though.

Looking For: Someone who can help me spice up the sound of the plot. I tend to make them sound boring.

DaRt
09-03-2007, 03:39 PM
RP Theme: Time Splitters-Future Perfect

Basic Storyline: It is the year 2401 and the Time-Splitter War has been unleashed. Raging throughout the land the berserker Time-Splitters kill all in their way. No matter how hard they try they could not stop them. They kept ravaging through Earth causing Destruction and tearing lives apart. Soldiers who tried to protect their homeland were killed in doing so.

Zeku who lived in the 2401 was assigned a mission with 9 other trainers to go back in the past and stop whatever caused the Time-Splitters to be born. When they were ready a glitch was found in the system and made the 10 trainers teleport to different times in the past. Some trainers were seperated to different time peroids.

The fate of the world now rests in the hands of 10 trainers who must conquer obstacles, battle in vicious fights, travel through time, and save the world.

Availability: If you steal this idea you will be reported to Neo immediately. This could be a great RP so DON'T steal the RP idea.

Looking For: I don't need any help as of now since I already have the idea down and ready. I'll tell you if I'll need any assitants.

Tiana_M
09-15-2007, 08:42 AM

Basic Storyline: Like MANY other storylines you are a pokemon, but UNLIKE (I hope so) many storylines there is a war between the all powerful types fire and water, one skilled in strength, the other in defence. Choose your side and destiny.

Availability: Yes, it's avaliable.

Looking For: A way to make it sound reasonable that the fire pokemon actually stand a chance.

This might work a little better if you had a third type in there, Grass. make it a three-way war.

Myself got a ideaz.

It's likely that it'll just fail miserably since it's so close to WAR but I'm hanging onto the idea.

RP Theme: I'm not really sure. It won't be Pokemon-related unless someone chooses that circumstance. I guess its kind of like Dragonball Z, in that you fight off continual enemies and build up a plot

Basic Storyline: There is a world.
It is a strange at times. It is Earth. Inside, there are many types of people. Some are good. Some are bad. Some are forgiving. Some are cruel. And these people are defined by many things. What foods they eat. What books they read. Even what video games they play.
During an odd year, several people wake up to see themselves differently. They look the same, but something is odd. They have been granted the ability to draw out spirits from their video game. But only one; their own favorite. Over time, they learn to manipulate these powers and use it for whatever purposes they might find. Some find that they can produce Sonic the Hedgehog from nowhere. Others find large soldiers from Halo by their side at will.
You're one of them.

---

A good idea? I'm going to hang onto it until after the WAR RP.

Yeah that sounds awesome, though I'm a little confused, do the people summon their favorite character out of thin air or do they take on the abilities and powers of their character? or is it a little of both?

btw, for availability Scotty was, I think, wondering whether or not you were just putting the idea out for someone else to take or if you wanted to do it yourself and not let anyone steal it.

RP Theme: Pokemon with sort of a Fruits Basket-style motif
Basic Storyline:

A group of 10 trainers are racing in the ocean outside of Pacifidlog Town when a storm hits. They are washed up on Mirage Island, some unconscious, others not. The ones who are awake exploit the goods at Mirage Island, like the rare berries and the wild Wynaut. Ho-Oh, the Mirage Pokemon, is angry that these humans would do this, and placed a curse on everyone on or near the island. The humans consequently escape, but notice a problem; under certain stimuli, they transform temporarily into a Pokemon. One person might become a Mightyena under moonlight while another person becomes a Grimer when their feelings are hurt. They cannot communicate with other humans in these forms, which makes it dificult to get along in a society all about capturing Pokemon.

Five of the humans are good; they were either unconscious or didn't participate in the folly of the others and are merely trying to break their curse. The other five are evil and are helping out Team Mythic, who is attempting to use Mirage Island and Ho-Oh's powers for themselves.

Availability: Mine. I hope to develop it more after all the other roleplays I'm in either finish or die horrible deaths in the Standstill Zone.
Looking For: I know it's lacking in a lot of places, and I would value any input, please and thank you.

That definitely sounds cool and it seems pretty thorough to me. Though a little expansion on Team Mythic and how they found or know about Mirage island and what they are doing to try and use the island and Ho-oh would be nice.

That was all I had to say. I'll present my ideas in a little while.

Realityxxx
09-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Basic Storyline:
Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf have been awakened by some sort of force, which makes them more powerful than any pokemon on earth. Three trainers have GOT to stop them.
Availability: My idea. *Copywrights*
Looking For: I need someone to help me accept the signups. ^^

I'm willing to do this as a partner RP, kind-of-like Hazmat and WorkThoseStripes's rp Awakening.

Hakken
09-15-2007, 03:24 PM
RP Theme: Delta Pokemon

Basic Storyline: Trainers not from the Holon region travel there and discover Delta Pokemon with strange secondary types. However, Holon scientists have recently discovered the strange radiations that cause Pokemon to have Delta types also cause a strange sickness to Pokemon and humans alike. The foreign trainers team up with some Holon trainers to discover the source of the radiation and destroy it- possibly destroying the region itself.

Availability: *Grabs a colorful sharpie and scribbles the word copyright* Steal and Eric will crush your brain.

Looking For: Since not too much is known about the Holon region from the cards, I'm gonna have to make a lot of stuff up, like towns. Any kind help is appreciated.

skiboydoggy
09-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Hmm... I've been thinking about this for a while now.

RP Theme: Super Robot Wars, maybe with a tinge of Pokemon.

Basic Storyline: In classic SRW style, we have robots, and we have more robots. We have a warring faction, and we have another warring faction, and we have these bunch of rebels that just happen to be there. Oh, maybe an impeding alien force or three.

Hmm...

It's fifty years after the devastation of Earth following the Third Impact and Axis Colony Drop, the vast majority of humans have migrated to either Jupiter's moons and orbiting asteroid colonies, or Mars. Weapons technology have been on a hiatus since then as priority quickly shifted from fighting to rebuilding of human society. However, as the everlasting cycle of war and peace dictates, war has broken out once again. Mixed reports have made the reason difficult to discern, but the most widely accepted one has the JCC launching an asteroid at Mars, a claim the JCC has denies. Whatever it is though, war is sure to rage once again, despite the warnings from the SRI, who are more than willing to use lethal force to ensure that humanity does not destroy itself again.

So, borrowing off Gundam, the main forces are the:

JCC aka the Jupiter Colony Corp, who just have a lot, a lot of people, hordes upon hordes of mobile suits, and the occasional heroic prototype who just so happens to be there. Is likely to pile up on Gundams, amongst other more traditional 'Real' Robot types.

MA aka the Martian Alliance, who while less populated than the JCC, generally have superior technology to go along with their wealth. They enjoy using less traditional experimental 'Real' Robots, such as the Aestivalis and the Arm Slaves, amongst others.

SRI aka the Space Research Institution, a massive conglomerate of scientists who funded the first flight past Pluto, who use the now ruined Earth as headquarters. Lead by a triad of research facilities, namely the Saotome Research Lab, Photonic Research Lab, and the Gutsy Galaxy Guard, they have a small defensive army of well trained fighters should their expertise ever be needed. They are joined by other big names such as NERV, and Dendoh, who retain their roles of defending the Solar System from many a year ago.

Availability: MINE! Besides, good luck coordinating all this without a massive head for mecha.

Looking For: Hmm... Any help would probably be nice, but what I REALLY need, is a rough count of people willing to join something so painfully similar to MD, which flopped.

Dawn34
09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Well tell me what you think.

RP Theme: Resident Evil Outbreak File #3 or Resident Evil Outbreak Infection.

Basic Storyline: Well it would take after the second Outbreak but this time more of the characters past will be revealed.
There will be 5 scenarios like before but we dont stop and end up in the next one we lead up to it by taking steps leading into the next scenario.
Choosing the 8 survivors from the last two.
Oh yah and its not oing to be only four people there are going to be all eight and if you dont know who they are ill give you a heads up.

Kevin Ryman: A thirty-one year old R.P.D. officer, Kevin is based from the same central precinct as the legendary S.T.A.R.S. unit. Based on his uniform, he is possibly a member of the Select Police Force. Although an expert marksman, Kevin always finds himself runner-up to fellow officers Chris Redfield and Forest Speyer in local shooting tournaments. Being an eternal optimist, he figures his time will eventually come. Kevin has failed the S.T.A.R.S. selection process twice, due to his slacking nature and carefree attitude, although he is highly qualified for the job in every other regard. He is athletic, good with firearms and an avid car lover. J's Bar is Kevin's favourite haunt, where he spends much of his time attempting to flirt with waitress Cindy Lennox and has amassed a hefty tab over the years; his name is on the blacklist until he decides to pay off his debts. He is also a hopeless darts player, and has lost a small fortune attempting to best his far more skilled opponents over and over again, perhaps giving some insight into his irresponsible personality.

Mark Wilikins: Currently working for a security company in Raccoon City, Mark is a Vietnam veteran. Approximately fifty-one years old, his robust strength has not diminished. He has tasted the emptiness of war and now, more than anything, he just wants to live in peace

George Hamilton: One of Raccoon City's finest surgeons, George is a thirty-nine year old who works at Raccoon General Hospital. Although he is not a person who likes to take the lead under pressure, he has a cooperative, open-minded spirit and the ability to naturally acquire the trust of others. He also has a keen interest in the collection of rare and unique watches and a reputation for being a sharp dresser.
Although George lives in relative luxury due to his highly demanding occupation, he has a naturally active lifestyle, and feels much more relaxed when camping or rowing. He has a tendency to romanticize his profession.

Cindy Lennox: Cindy is a twenty-four year old waitress at J's Bar in Raccoon City. Cindy is described as having a cheery spirit, cheerful attitude and bright smile. She will always try to put other people's interests before her own. Even in the most extreme situations, Cindy strives to keep that "can-do" attitude, which is necessary in her line of work.
As the waitress in J's Bar, she seems to be an acquaintance of every other character as all of them have visited that place at least once. Kevin seems to go there often and the two seem to get along quite well despite his failed attempts at flirting.

David King: A quiet worker in his late twenties to early thirties, David doesn't talk much about his past. It's not because he's unfriendly; he's simply a man of few words. With sharp eyesight and deft movements with his knife, he proves his worth getting around in a scene of bloodshed

Alyssa Ashcroft: Alyssa is a twenty-eight year old who works as a journalist for local newspaper, The Daily Raccoon. She is fiercely competitive and enjoys nothing more than to beat her rivals to the "scoop." With her strong personality, she is a sore loser who often clashes with others. Although she's a bit stuck on herself, she won't hesitate to assist another survivor in a pinch. Alyssa has a natural talent for shooting and an inquisitive nature that makes good use of her skills with a lock pick. An outstanding and often overzealous journalist, Ben Bertolucci is known to respect her tenacity, although this same ambition has occasionally cost him some prime headline material.

Jim Chapman: Jim Chapman is a twenty-four year old subway employee with a keen sense of intuition and a talent for problem-solving. While Jim is a friendly and cheerful person, he can also be very cowardly and will complain constantly when nervous or angry. Although he means no harm, Jim's personality tends to frustrate and annoy those around him. He is a highly intelligent person who enjoys nothing more than sitting down to a difficult crossword puzzle or other thought-provoking challenges to pass the time, although his manner of speech and choice of clothing gives others the impression he was raised in a rough environment. Jim also has a keen in sneakers, almost bordering on obsession, and refuses to wear his full uniform to work, due to the fact that this would mean not wearing his precious sneakers.

Yoko Suzuki: As the result of her studies, Yoko is extremely knowledgeable about computers. She has a quiet, reserved personality, but the strength of her inquisitive mind emerges with a surprising toughness. Once she gets focused on something, it's hard to distract her attention."

A mysterious young woman, Yoko claims to be a twenty year old student of Raccoon City's prestigious local university. An expert with computers, she is a somewhat shy and soft-spoken person, although she is prone to bouts of uncharacteristic bravery when it is needed the most. She has a highly inquisitive mind and once focused on something, she will relentlessly pursue her goal until it is achieved. In her spare time, she collects various kinds of gadgetry and is a voracious reader.

Yoko was originally employed, presumably as a computer technician, in William Birkin's laboratory underneath Raccoon City. She was also one of the subjects who donated cells to the project that would create the Tyrant. Subsequently, Yoko was operated upon by an Umbrella researcher named Greg Muller, to suppress her memories of the experiment.

The Scenarios are:

Raccoon City: Streets basically some buildings and sewers.
History of Death: Basically a Museum trying to get to the roof.
Underwater Research Facility: The name basically says itself
The Abyss: Your basically going through Raccoon City undeground.
Umbrella Stronghold: Try and stop the last bio weapon in raccon city.

Availability: someone make this into a rpg but i would like a spot as Cindy Lennox well change it around a bit i might make this exact one but i need people to pm me for ideas and if they want to be in it.

Looking For: hmmm people that like Resident Evil or just want ot have fun but give me tips or ideas and i might put it in the story so pm me.

Closet Geek
10-26-2007, 01:46 AM
I just got Digimon Dawn, and ever since then I've gotten really into digimon (I know, it's a lame way to get into something but still :goofy: ). I've done lots of other pokemon RPs on other forums, but mine didn't have any place for a decent Digimon RP. I see that all of the current ones posted are not accepting applications, and still people are pouring in, trying to sign up when clearly, signups are no longer allowed.

What I'm basically trying to say is there's a demand for one, definitely. And I'm really eager to start a Digimon RP, only I'm not the most well-versed on the topic having seen only 3 or so shows and played one video game about it. So I'm looking for someone to help me in this endeavor. Anyone willing to lend a hand and get this rolling? If so, please PM me and we can get some plot ideas going (I have some already).

(Oh, and btw sorry for not using the little 4-point "list" that was posted on the first page, I get by a lot better just writing out things rather than categorizing them though. Just part of being a good jabbermouth.)

General Bonkers
10-29-2007, 11:47 PM
RP Theme: Dragonlance, for those of you who don't know what that is it's basically Medieval, Darkages type RP.

Basic Storyline: (One of the things I need help with.)

Availability: I would like to start the RP but need lots of help on the plot and such.

Looking For: Plot/Storyline, settings, Factions, Etc.

dottio716
11-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok, here I go...

RP Theme: Sonic the Hedgehog/Fighting

Basic Storyline: Here's what I got"
Similar to the opening scene in Sonic Riders, Eggman's holding a Fighting Competition, and the prize is all 7 Chaos Emeralds. Sonic decides to join, and so do the others that join the RP. The rounds go on and stuff, the finalists compete, chaos emeralds are given, and behind it all, Eggman has some hidden scheme.

Availability: I want to do it, but I need some help.

Looking For: I need someone to help me attract people to sign-up, and help me make the RP itself.

so, can someone help me out? I made a sign-up a few days ago, but nobody seems to be signing up, and yet there are a whole bunch of views.

General Bonkers
12-13-2007, 03:22 AM
RP Theme: Warhammer 40,000 ((40K))
Basic Storyline: The forces of Chaos take over an imperial planet and the Imperials are sent to reclaim it. But the forces of Chaos are planning to destroy the planet and taking with it the millions of troops on it...
Availability: If you can get it working it's yours but I would like a reserved spot and some credit.
Looking For: This would be my first attempt at making a Role play so I don't really know...

Saraibre Ryu
12-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Okay, I think I finally figured it out. This is my idea:

RP Theme: Kingdom Hearts (Or somewhere along those lines)

Basic Storyline:(The really short version) A group of gifted children are given the tital of Gatekeeper. Gatekeepers are those who control the ties to other worlds, and what goes between them in assistance to the Keyblade Masters. The gates are all based on virtues, but for every thing, there is an opposite for it. There is a new type of person, those of neither Light, or Darkness, but those of Twilight, a mix of both, but seen as an Impure being. Maraxis, wishes to purge all worlds of Impuruties, leaving the worlds in one 'Pure' state. Gateguards, those who now work along side this dark obsessed being hold the power of the opposing Dark Virtue, hoping to eliminate the Light Vitrue. A prophecy known as the 'Eclipse War' is said to bring everything to peace in the place of connection, but for which side is unknown.

Availability: Steal this and I will send a pack of Houndour after you.Just kidding, but I finally altered my fan fiction enough to make this work out well. Do not use.

Looking For: A Co-GM as I'm in alot of RP's as it is already, preferably a GM with good RPing experience and judgement. *Found*

ll Legend ll
01-26-2008, 12:39 AM
can i do an rp?

Rekhyt
01-26-2008, 12:46 AM
can i do an rp?

:rolleyes:

Just about everyone can do an RP, Legend. D'you have a plot, storyline and idea? Then work on it until it's acceptable to be presented.

Shen
01-26-2008, 12:48 AM
can i do an rp?

Er...there's nothing that says you cannot, but to keep it not only form being locked, but also alive and popular, I'd make sure to make it a good, long, well-described RP.

ll Legend ll
01-26-2008, 12:54 AM
Well I really love star wars so I was thinking about making one and I have been thinking lots about it at my school.

so can I just make it?

Kendo
02-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Anyone interested in this?

RP Theme: Stick Guy RP

Basic Storyline: You kill stuff. There's a bit more of a plot later on.

Availability: The only thing stopping me from posting this is I'll probably need help.

Looking For: A person to polish off the battling system.

Rage12
02-12-2008, 02:28 AM

RP Theme:Naruto

Basic Storyline:In nine hidden villages, special babies were born. These babies are known as Angels. These babies can learn no jutsus, but they can use the element of what ever village they came from(ex:village hidden in the leaf, you can use vines and stuff). They also were born with beasts growing inside them. so as they get older and stronger, so does the beast.

There's a man who wants to kill the Angels, because he feels that the Angels will kill everyone else until there is no one left. This man has the power to revive the dead and turn them in to his own army. The only thing is, he can't turn the youth in to his army. So they're left alone as adults start to dissapear. Eventually everyone is gone except the kids and most of them start to live life without rules. Until they realize that they miss their mom. That's when the man strikes. Now the remaining people of the village must ban together to take down the man and his army. There's also more to the Angels.

Availability:It's mine, and all mine.

Looking For: Someone who can make this sound more exciting.

Morrison
02-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Basic Storyline: This story is set in the early months of the current year 2008. The location is the region of Kanto. In this RP there is no knowledge or mention of the Pokemon which come after #151 (not including the pre-evolved forms which may have came out later on) or of the other regions and events which happened at the later stages. As far as the Pokemon anime goes, it ended when Ash lost in the Pokemon League, and none of the video games were ever released.

In our world the Pokemon anime series was in fact a tv adventure/drama series portraying a young mans journey from the traditional starting grid for all Pokemon trainers, Pallet Town. The Kanto we seen on tv is unrecognisable from the real life variant. A journey that can take years was accomplished in seemingly a couple of months by the main character, Ash Ketchum. Even the way in which he obtained his first pokemon was unrealistic and would never happen, all of the gyms were fabricated with little feel of the real gyms making it in, the pokemon professors are different, and so are all the other characters. Team Rocket, who were supposedly based on their real life counterparts ...... ......... were nothing more than a bunch of comical idiots, the like of Laurel & Hardy. They didn't come close to comparing to the real life villains. The tv series was basically a mish mash of cliched material based on disputable claims and pure fiction rather than fact. The Pokemon are the sole component which remain the same in both the series and the real life Kanto.

The idea of this roleplay is so that we can give our accounts of the true Kanto, and make a record of the journeys taken by the real Pokemon trainers of this region on the way to the Pokemon League.

We will all start either in Pallet Town, or making our way to Pallet Town as the latest batch of hopefuls under the famous Pallet Town professor, Professor ....... Once there we will engage in a small number of tasks and tests, maybe even a mock Pokemon battle against one another to ensure that we are prepared and ready for the journey ahead. Once this is completed we will all have an opportunity to pick a starter Pokemon (which again are different than the ones shown on TV), then we will be free to set off on our travels across Kanto, picking up the badges and pokemon required for admission and a chance to win the Pokemon League.
Availability: I am doing this RP myself, although I will not be able to do it all alone, I could do with some help.
Looking For: I'd like some people to help me work out the specific details of this story and on the creative side. If anyone is at all interested in helping me in any way then let me know through PM, thanks.

General Bonkers
02-25-2008, 03:01 AM
RP Theme: Zombie Apocalypse, basically Resident Evil.

Basic Storyline: The T-Virus is released into Raccoon City, because the test subjects injected with the T-Virus have infected the Scientist who were trying to take new DNA samples from them. Causing an unstoppable epidemic.

Availability: If you steal this I will unleash the power of chuck Norris...*Phone rings*...sorry folks he's taken, next in line then. I will unleash the unmerciful power of Neo upon you.

Looking For: I want it to be a little original and it is being based off of the Second Resident Evil movie. I want to see how the y'all would have reacted in a situation like that.

PM me with your results I guess and I will cut and paste in your ideas so that the plot flows smoothly.

Doe anyone think this might work?

Rage12
03-27-2008, 02:43 AM
I know no one really posts in this anymore but I have to put this idea out.

RP Theme:Pokemon(Title:League of Pokemon:Dawn of Extinction)
With Jaden0527's permission, I got to do this, and refresh it.

Basic Storyline: Team Galaxy has created a machine used to fuse DNA of pokemon. They tested it and it works perfectly. Now they aim to fuse all the legendary pokemon to make the ultimate being. Team Rocket however, has other plans. They've captured Mew and Mew Two. They used Mew Two to steal the machine and make changes to it. Now it makes pokemon by combining just DNA.

Now Team Rocket has made Mew Three, realizing that Team Galaxy would eventually get the machine back and make the ultimate pokemon, they prepared. Team Rocket hosted tournaments to find the best trainers. When they found him, they made him train with Mew Three, and become the ultimate trainer.

Now with the two most powerful specimens preparing for the war that would end the world, the new chosen Guards of Arcalico must tract down the Legendary Weapons. The only way to destroy the creatures.

Availability: It's mine, but I need somebody to help with it and accept people and stuff.

Looking For: A person to help run it and spice up the story line.

sir_Aaron
03-27-2008, 03:22 AM
RP Theme: Pokemon, Title: The Great War
Basic Storyline:
Pokemon of every type live together in harmony. There lives an old Slaking that tells the youngsters and even adults the Tale of The Great War.

"When the Great War happened, I was only but a Vigoroth, a Teen, you youngsters call them. I was practicing my new moves with my father. As I was practing, my father tackled me into the bushes. A pair of Torterra walked by aimlessly. Lately, The Grass Types and a few others hadn't been getting along. Fights happened everyday, leading to the death of another pokemon. Very sad, really. Ah, back to the story. After the Torterra had passed, My father and I retreated back to the village. My father had reported to the Old Whishcash that there were Torterra in the area. The Old Whishcash sent a few pokemon to care of it. Time passed, they hadn't returned. We slept in fear. In the middle of the night, everything turned upside down. The house literally fell right on top of us. I peeked out from behind the debree to see the same two Torterra attacking, but they were accompanied by other Grass Types as well..." Suddenly, the hut began to shake, then the ground, then EVERYTHING. The Old Slaking and others hurried out of the hut to see pokemon attacking village.
"We're in for one wild night..." The Old Slaking muttered...

Availability: Anyone can use it. Just throwing it out there...
Looking For: Somebody to improve it for me, I know it sucks. :razz:

Nevermore Wolf
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
RP Theme: Naruto Roleplay that takes place PTS.
Basic Storyline: It was the day Before the Chuunin exams. Everything was prepared as usual and all of the Genin were ready to go, but something happened. There was a great flash of light and suddenly several of the Genin disappeared. Now with the Exams starting and the strange one-by-one disappearance of the candidates, one can't help but wonder how this will all end...
Availability: I might want a bit of help with it, but other than that it's mine and if you steal it I shall unleash the wrath of Neo upon you :P
Looking For: A Co-leader and someone who can help with the plot.

~X~
Tazi

BlueFang
03-27-2008, 07:22 PM
PM me if you think this is a great/rubbish idea so i can get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Basic Storyline: you are a trainer and you live in a region that is supposedly guarded by the three legendary dogs. you can go to school and when you graduate you can become a trainer, coordinator, breeder etc. while you're still in school, you hear about a shady group who are capturing many legendary pokemon and fusing their DNA with children's DNA. You realise you are under threat from this gang and so does your school. as well as continuing your studies you are trained to fight, given the options( you can chose two) to be a Ninja, doctor, spy, elite defence etc and the most talented trainers came become archmages( using psychic pokemon) or Guardians. you can have 3 pokemon only but you can catch more if you put them in the computer storage boxes straight away. If you want to, you can allow yourself to be captured and have your DNA fused with a legendary pokemon's but this has a very high death rate. maybe at the end everyone will be allowed three legendary eggs to raise as your own( the eggs could have been rescued but the pokemon won't accept them back...). I hope this one will be good.
Availability: Mine but i might want some help. anyone who steals will be reported to the Mods and then fed to my pet hamster. then you will be regurgitated and fed to a penguin chick at a nearby zoo( cuz they like that kind of food).
Looking for: someone to just overall help make it better.

NinjaDuelist
03-27-2008, 08:48 PM
This is for all of you Bleach lovers. ^^

RP THEME: Bleach
GENERAL STORYLINE: It was it... what Soul Society feared. The Arrancars and Hollows took over Soul Society, and forced all of the captains and sub-captains, as well as most of the shinigami (the ones that lived) to flee into the human world, hiding from the Arrancar. They finally settle down and establish themselves lives upon the world, hoping that perhaps one day their opportunity to get Soul Society back would appear.
TIME PERIOD: Same time period as the anime Bleach is, but not the same captains and sub-captains. Everyone chooses who they are.
AVAILABILITY: As many people as wanted, but only 10 captains and 13 sub-captains (three of the captains will be considered dead).
LOOKING FOR: Looking for those who are interested in helping me create this. I haven't started on this yet, but if anyone wants to help or even do it, that's fine. I've always wanted to do a Bleach RP. ^_^

-ND

BlueFang
04-07-2008, 04:03 PM
PM me if you think this is a great/rubbish idea so i can get an idea of how many people would be interested.

Basic Storyline: you are a trainer and you live in a region that is supposedly guarded by the three legendary dogs. you can go to school and when you graduate you can become a trainer, coordinator, breeder etc. while you're still in school, you hear about a shady group who are capturing many legendary pokemon and fusing their DNA with children's DNA. You realise you are under threat from this gang and so does your school. as well as continuing your studies you are trained to fight, given the options( you can chose two) to be a Ninja, doctor, spy, elite defence etc and the most talented trainers came become archmages( using psychic pokemon) or Guardians. you can have 3 pokemon only but you can catch more if you put them in the computer storage boxes straight away. If you want to, you can allow yourself to be captured and have your DNA fused with a legendary pokemon's but this has a very high death rate. maybe at the end everyone will be allowed three legendary eggs to raise as your own( the eggs could have been rescued but the pokemon won't accept them back...). I hope this one will be good.
Availability: Mine but i might want some help. anyone who steals will be reported to the Mods and then fed to my pet hamster. then you will be regurgitated and fed to a penguin chick at a nearby zoo( cuz they like that kind of food).
Looking for: someone to just overall help make it better.

Yah what the heck i'm gonna do it anyway...

Rage12
04-09-2008, 02:53 AM

RP Theme:Pokemon/Digimon

Basic Storyline: After a recent Pokemon Contest in Sinnoh, a fan made a suggestion that instead of just taking a picture of the winners, they should put their name in a database. Basically an archive of winners. Everyone thought this was a great idea and they did just that. Soon everything was running on a computer database. This was a perfect time for Team Galaxy to make their strike.

Team Galaxy created a virus that ate data, instead of simply deleting it. The virus began to grow and strectch across all computers and electronic devices. Pokedex's data were destroyed, and the databases as well. Little did anyone know that somewhere, a lap top held the seal on a portal that led to a place known as the digital world. When the seal was eaten, the portal opened, and Digimon came pouring out, along with the D-Reaper(a program made to destroy digimon). Digimon have faced this foe before and know to stay away from it, Pokemon and Human do not. When they come in contact with it, Pokemon are turned to data, and become Digmon themselves. Now Pokemon Trainers must take on the role as Digi-Destined, and save the world from ths D-Reaper, before it engulfs the world.

Availability:It's mine, and all mine.

Looking For: Someone who can make this sound more exciting.

BlueFang
08-14-2008, 10:34 AM
RP Theme: Pokemon...Kinda.
Basic Storyline: Um...Pokemon Olympics. You have to try and win with your pokemon (there is a human part and a pokemon part.) but there is secretly a person who spys on the contestants and kidnaps the ones he thinks are strong....and I haven't got any more ideas...
Avaliability: It is MINE.
Looking For: I need someone to help me think about the bad guy. PM me if you're interseted and want to help.

RP Theme: pokemon mystery dungeon.
Basic Storyline: The pokemon world is being slowly destroyed somehow, and several teenagers were sent into the pokemon world to put things right again. You join a guild which will help you, but when the people-turned-pokemon find each other, they create their own guild and work together. The world's balance is being messed up. The legendaries have all gone evil and power-hungry, and want to rule the world their own way, resulting in a war between them. Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, the birds, the dogs. Only Mew and a reformed, kind mewtwo remain nice. They try to help.
Availability: MINE, but I might let some people use it as long as they change it a bit.
Looking For: Help with the legendary stuff.

Grsspkmnmaster
08-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I need some people to join, or else this will die. Caould someone please help? Just follow the link in my sig. This is not related to the above post, I created this on my own.

Basic Storyline: You are a pokemon chosen to represent your planet in these special games hosted by an Alakazam. Each type has its own planet, so each type and planet has its own team. You can cooperate and compete with those from other planets, but what the characters don't know is that the loser's panet gets destroyed. The games are like the Olympics, but there are also some tests of Cunning and Wisdom.
Availability: It's already up and running, I just need people to join, please.
Looking for: Members or constructive critisicm. Mostly members.

Kendo
09-20-2008, 09:15 PM
Uh, got another idea. I know nobody replies to this giving their ideas about the RPs, but what the heck.

RP Theme: Card Game-thing, maybe it should have a forum of its own...and I expect it to take long...

Basic Storyline: Players enter a card game tournament shortly after the RP begins, but as the story progresses and ties bind between characters, the stakes might be higher than they first imagined.

Availability: MINE!!!!!

Looking For: People to join and people to make cards; new cards will probably be released somewhere along the storyline, though.

CrimsonReaper
09-25-2008, 11:40 PM
:happy:RP Theme: pokemon
Basic Storyline: it's sorta sparta like with one side and then like the persian side
Availability: MINE^
Looking For: more of a plot i need people to help me make it

iut's gonna be cool

Kenzy Catastrophe
09-28-2008, 07:30 AM
Juuuuust an idea, has anyone played Spore yet? Its such a great game, and its vastly expansive. Point being, an RP of spore would be great! If anyone wants to help me make the storyline and then help me supervise it, i'd appreciate it. ^-^

Lusankya
09-30-2008, 09:18 PM
RP Theme: Sci-Fi, War, little bit of magic
Basic Storyline: After humanity tears down the ecological balance of the Earth, it looks like the end of the world is nigh as the nations prepare to go to nuclear war over what little natural resources remain on the planet. But out of the blue, an immense alien starship, spherical and with a diameter 3 times that of the Earth's, arrives into the solar system. The world pauses its fighting and launches up some astronauts who discover that it is deserted, but manage to convince the central AI as well as the people of Earth to evacuate to the ship, who calls herself Lusitania (name subject to change). As humans cruise the galaxy with the Ship of Dreams, gathering together the peoples of many different alien empires within her, they eventually discover an entire planet hidden in the depths of Lusitania. The people who populate the Hidden World look, act, and have structures disturbingly like humans, but are gifted with incredible powers. Now, the people of the Hidden World are rising up into the upper layers of Lusitania, attempting to take over the ship by mutiny.
Availability: MINE, and if anyone so much as sneezes on it I will melt their flesh of their bones.
Looking for: Someone to comment on my introductory post (ask me for it, and I'll PM it to you, cause it's pretty long) and ideas for the alien races aboard Lusitania, as well as the different races of Marglot, the Hidden World, and the powers they have.

CrimsonReaper
10-26-2008, 09:00 PM
RP Theme: hunter the reckoning (ask me if you never heard of it) I DO NOT OWN WHITE WOLF OR THE WORLD OF DARKNESS OR HUNTER OR ANY OTHER GAME THEY MADE

Basic Storyline: Ok you are a hunter a person who one day out of no where you gain the ability to see ghost and all other types of things like one day you will be at work and letís say a zombie works with you but you can't see him then one day you notice a zombie. From there you pick your imbuing whether you chose to just kill him or find out why he wants to hurt you. Your job is to gain back your world. You can be a werewolf hunter or any other animal creature like lizards

Availability: MINE but don't mind having someone work with me

Looking For: I need more of a story line, I need a place we can have it like Chicago or Cleveland these are real places no made up places and may be a partner to work with

Incandescent
10-28-2008, 12:57 AM
RP theme: has any1 read the warriors series by erin hunter? their easy but gud. PM if u have..
Storyline: none yet. help plz?
Availability: well i dont think any1 else rlly reads them but open if interested.

I NEEDS HELP PL0X!

FireflyK
11-07-2008, 02:41 AM
RP theme; In a world full of chaos... There comes a time when what is needed most, is more chaos.
In the world of this RP, Demi-Gods are real and visible. The Gods above them have never been seen, but due to the presence of demi-Gods, most people believe in at least some form of religion, if not Higher Beings above demi-Gods. However, for the past two hundred years, the powers of these demi-Gods have been gradually weakening... And now, something has snapped.
All of a sudden, oddities appear across the world. Things the Demi-Gods once did for their followers are now not done. Droughts, in areas that were once desert, are re-emerging. The world is falling into chaos. Major provinces are at war. The Demi-Gods have lost a full half of their powers, some have lost even more. And no one knows why.

Although the first Demi-God to lose power did have it stolen by a different demi-God, the others have no such reason for their sudden weakness. A few people, however, know why. These people have suddenly found themselves with odd powers. In this world, magic takes great time to learn, and written spells must be recited, with many 'items' used in rituals. Magic is not something done fast. It is a job. People who use magic do so in a '9-5' type environment, such as standing in the fields of a wealthy farmer all day and chanting over crops a few at a time. It's hard, non-glamorous work. But for these youngsters, some form of power is now internalized in them, usable at will. That's the good news.

The bad news? They must learn to use these powers, they must learn to hide them- or whether they want to show them. And they don't know where the powers came from... But sooner or later, the demi-Gods will find out. Even if theydon't know how they lost their powers to these mortals, the few who know assume that when the mortals die, they will retain their power. True, a few believe the powers will go to another mortal, nad it's rumored that one demi-God knows how to choose/influence who his lost powers go to. But most don't know. And when they do... Well, the reactions might not be pretty. Sure, some like to share magic with their followers, but there are plenty who are more selfish, and for good reason! Without their magic, demi-Gods will no longer be worshipped, and the envious may well choose to destroy them.

What I am looking for: Active RPers (reasonably active- this RP is likely to be a 2-days-a-week thing, not everyday, but for large blocks of time on those 2 days!). Not too many of them- say, a max of four. I'd prefer 3 if possible. What I'm hoping is that we will play multiple characters. If this doesn't work, I may open up to more people.

The characters?: I would like everyone to play someone who's aquired powers, and if possible, also a demi-God OR a second power-gainer. I also need OOC help in figuring out the system of Demi-Gods, unless we wanna make it up as we go along.

If anyone's interested, please PM me. =3 Or post.

I know it's a bit early for this, but I'd like to request that in addition to notifying me, if people involved could just send me anything they have in the way of an idea... ^^; If I get more people interested than there are spots, I'll be RPing with each of you alone briefly to choose who I'd like in the RP. Basically, I'll come up with a few different scenarios. In each, I'll describe the world, the characters, and either a character for you to RP, or let you create one. We'll do a few posts back and forth to see how you RP, and then I'll make a decision. I just don't want to have a HUGE RP, because without a lot of helpers, I can't maintain one.

Saraibre Ryu
11-07-2008, 02:48 AM
RP theme; In a world full of chaos... There comes a time when what is needed most, is more chaos.
In the world of this RP, Demi-Gods are real and visible. The Gods above them have never been seen, but due to the presence of demi-Gods, most people believe in at least some form of religion, if not Higher Beings above demi-Gods. However, for the past two hundred years, the powers of these demi-Gods have been gradually weakening... And now, something has snapped.
All of a sudden, oddities appear across the world. Things the Demi-Gods once did for their followers are now not done. Droughts, in areas that were once desert, are re-emerging. The world is falling into chaos. Major provinces are at war. The Demi-Gods have lost a full half of their powers, some have lost even more. And no one knows why.

Although the first Demi-God to lose power did have it stolen by a different demi-God, the others have no such reason for their sudden weakness. A few people, however, know why. These people have suddenly found themselves with odd powers. In this world, magic takes great time to learn, and written spells must be recited, with many 'items' used in rituals. Magic is not something done fast. It is a job. People who use magic do so in a '9-5' type environment, such as standing in the fields of a wealthy farmer all day and chanting over crops a few at a time. It's hard, non-glamorous work. But for these youngsters, some form of power is now internalized in them, usable at will. That's the good news.

The bad news? They must learn to use these powers, they must learn to hide them- or whether they want to show them. And they don't know where the powers came from... But sooner or later, the demi-Gods will find out. Even if theydon't know how they lost their powers to these mortals, the few who know assume that when the mortals die, they will retain their power. True, a few believe the powers will go to another mortal, nad it's rumored that one demi-God knows how to choose/influence who his lost powers go to. But most don't know. And when they do... Well, the reactions might not be pretty. Sure, some like to share magic with their followers, but there are plenty who are more selfish, and for good reason! Without their magic, demi-Gods will no longer be worshipped, and the envious may well choose to destroy them.

What I am looking for: Active RPers (reasonably active- this RP is likely to be a 2-days-a-week thing, not everyday, but for large blocks of time on those 2 days!). Not too many of them- say, a max of four. I'd prefer 3 if possible. What I'm hoping is that we will play multiple characters. If this doesn't work, I may open up to more people.

The characters?: I would like everyone to play someone who's aquired powers, and if possible, also a demi-God OR a second power-gainer. I also need OOC help in figuring out the system of Demi-Gods, unless we wanna make it up as we go along.

If anyone's interested, please PM me. =3 Or post.

Hey firefly, this is a little similar to what I'm working on, but not really the same concept, so I'll gladly help, and Khajmer will probably too.

I'm not guaranteeing I'll join, since my real compy is still dead, but I could work something out either way, since I think you're not asking for people to post every day. Just send me a PM buddy.

Lusankya
11-14-2008, 10:59 PM
RP Theme: An alternate timeline where Hitler was never born and Nazi Germany never rose to prominence. Joseph Stalin leads the Soviet Union into a full-scale assault into Western Europe. Just as it seems that Britain will be the last free nation in Europe, the United States joins the war and begins to push back the Communists. An uneasy stalemate begins to develop as the Allies and the Soviets gather their forces on the two sides of Europe, only to be shattered when Japan, having rechristened itself as the Empire of the Rising Sun, attacks both alliances in an overwhelming show of force.

One of the biggest ideas of the thread is all the "what-if" technologies that were being developed at this time (and today, as well as just some random stuff I cooked up). Jetpacks, weaponized tesla coils, teleportation technology, weather control, shrink rays, freeze rays, mind control, genetically-enhanced soldiers, telekinetic warriors, etc.
Availability: Mine, but I wouldn't mind working with someone.

dottio716
11-18-2008, 11:44 PM
PM me if you like the Idea, I want in on this!

RP Theme: Pokemon & Code Geass crossover!

Basic Storyline: A Cross of Code Geass with Pokemon elements thrown in. The characters are all Pokemon though so, that helps.
Availability: Sorta Open, I'm thinking of the idea now, but if you take it, I MUST be included!

What I Am Looking For: A Particularly Literate writer, someone that knows the show in length/depth. I need some help here, since most I might need improvement. A knowledgeable fan of the series especially. But yes, someone that knows the show would help a lot.

The Characters: Anywhere in the Britannian Army/ Area 11. Citizens, whatever. A few people with Geass, and limited access to Knightmare Frames. And of course a C.C. like character!

But yes, PM me if your in!

Skipper_The_Growlite
01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
RP Theme: not too sure
Basic Storyline: Well it's basicly animals kinda anthro esc if the need be they can talk and everythang.There are two groups the junkyard mutts and the royal Kights. It's retro-futureristic like how fallout if but not all blown up :) there are humans you may be an outcast meaning you will be with the Junkyard mutts or you'll be a royal or aristocrat.You can be any animal from dog to coguar but so as long as you don't go crazy.you see every person has an animal.The mutt's talk to the outcasts only and you get the rest of corse the other animals can talk to eachother. The city is being ran by a rich guy who wants to destroy the homes of the outcast and use them as slaves.SO the mutt's and the outcast join togther to stop the king?President and his kights.((I"M INSANE.))
Availability: I need people to help me and please please help and dont just skim and go ((that looks strange.)) it's a good idea i just can't get it all in
Looking For: Anything is needed more plot help everythang

dottio716
05-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Ok, This idea....Is Pretty Freaking Big! It'd be awesome it if became big enough to maybe be annual or something like that, but, anyway......

RP Theme:
THE ROCK THE SUMMER WORLD BASH!!!!!

Alright, the Rock the Summer World Bash is a worldwide party, taking place in every major city in the world. In this case, it'd be the Pokemon World. Using Serebii.net's PokeEarth Map, you'd start in the east by the rising sun in Sunnyshore City in Sinnoh, and end in Rustboro City in Hoenn.
Or, if we decide to use the real world (with pokemon) you'd start in Toyko, Japan, and make your way over to Honolulu, Hawaii.
A Major host would travel in this route which is the same one players follow. Battles would take place, friends would be made, and you might learn something new. Trouble may happen to you, it may not, but what with Team Rocket getting back on it's feet, you never really know...

It's basically a huge celebration, something generally light-hearted and fun. Who knows, if it get's big enough...
Of course it would start in the summer, but if people like it, I'd need to start planning now.

What I am looking for: You wouldn't actually have to be active, but come on enough to follow to events throughout the Summer. Each area would probably last about a week before moving on, so you can skip a place if you'd like.

The characters?: Players would type in a diary/journal/log format in 1st Person if possible, though 3rd Person would be OK too. You would chronicle everything your character took part in like a regular RP, though you would travel the globe with the Overall Host as he travels the globe and co-hosts the world parties.

Thing is, I want A LOT of people in on this RP. This is the kind of idea where it has to have a lot of players to be great.

Anyway, I hope people take on to this idea. If you have any ideas for this, or want to be apart of it all, just PM me or reply here, OK?

Charmander009
06-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Anyone here played the Legend of Spyro games? I love those games, and it would be way fun to make a RPG

RP Theme: The Legend of Spyro

Basic Storyline: The Dark Master is wreaking havoc to the land, and all hope is failing when the legendary purple dragon disappears. A new generation of dragons decided to band together, to try to find the missing hero and help him defeat Malefor once and for all. Players can decide what type of dragon they will be, what its powers are, ect.

Availability: I've never made a RPG before, but if I do one, THIS IS MINE! I would like some help with it though.

Looking For: How the game should be formatted, how to do 'master' the game, ect. A co-master, if you will.

Sheepat
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
I have a small idea for the Pokemon Vs. the Digimon.

Plot:

Everyone screamed as a large dinosaur-like creature rained down into Sunyshore. The great yellow dot that was assumed to be alien activity was actually a portal from another realm, the digital world.

Oddly, the government managed to hush up everything about the icident, and chose an elite group of pokemon trainers to destroy the enemies. That's where you come, if you choose the side of Pokemon.

If not, you will be a human tamer, trying to fit in with your digimon partner.

Availability: Probably i'll let a few people take this. If you want it, just VM me.

Looking for: Someone to help make this fly.

Gravity
07-24-2009, 06:12 AM
RP Theme: Gears of War - Guerrilla Style
Basic Storyline: Set several years before the events of Gears of War 2, a group of COG soldiers are sent on a mission to investigate the Hollow and see if the Lightmass Bomb did it's job. However, the Locust ambush the soldiers and capture them, dragging them into the abyss of their underground home.
Availability: I'll co-own it with somebody.
Looking For: Looking for somebody to help flesh out the main idea.

Coddleflop
10-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Ummmmm, I guess no-one actually uses this, but why not (hopefully there isn't a limit to RP's per person :L

Idea: A kind of Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing RP
Setting: A peaceful valley with lots of meadows and fields, a good market with several buildings placed around it.
Plot: I guess to just keep it going, add a few plots into it and to just get old (I know, sounds boring, but hey, so what)
Availability:Mine (will co-manage)
What I need: About 4+ members

Sheepat
10-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Idea: Imagine: Pokemon not existing, until, finally, they appear.

Pokemon, are wild, nobody seems to be able to control them, they are scared of an orginazation that is trying to capture and contain them. Only a few are able to tame them. "They" means you, and other people who have this ability.

Enter the world as a person who can speak to Pokemon, who is an outcast, others think you are not human, they call you a "Speaker of Doom" or Speaker for short. In this world, your kind are being rounded up, tagged, and trapped underground, where they hope you will stay, for the rest of your life.

You must live survive from the military, and you must befriend others, and above all, find out how you obtained your abilities.

Plot: Enter Frostwell, a place where Speakers live in peace, where the military can't find you, and the place that holds clues to your history.

You must either obtain knowledge, go to war against the world, or live in peace.

Setting: Frostwell, the Speaker-only villiage to the north, in Snowpoint.

Availabilty: Mine

What I need: members

Carbon Drift
12-25-2009, 01:28 AM
It has come to me.

Idea: A galactic war. Play some FlashTrek Broken Mirror to find out what I'm talking about. One empire shall stand above the rest in the end.

Intro-The Earth Empire was founded in 2125. Their thirst for power and conquest would lead them on a two hundred year enterprise of destruction and enslavement. Within 20 years of the birth of the Empire over a dozen races have been annexed and set to work building the Imperial Regime.

But revolution would send the empire to the brink of collapse, opening the way for the opressed to reclaim their independance. It was the Klingons that built the strongest empire, swiftly conquering over half of human terrtory.

Without the firm hand of the empire the galaxy has degenerated into anarchy. Empires rise and fall regularly. The Humans and Klingons are engaged in a bloody interstellar war, while other governments battle for what territores they have. The galaxy awaits a powerful hand to rise up and restore law and order.
-FlashTrek Broken Mirror Intro

You start out being able to choose from the various empires;
Nonaligned Humanoid(Danube Runabout), Earth Officer(Sabre Class), Klingon Warrior(B'Rel Fighter), Ferengi Merchant(Ferengi Shuttle), Romulan Soldier (Romulan Scout),Vulcan explorer(Vulcan Warpship), and a Cardassian Minion(Hideki Class).

Plot- Live peacefully, trade, go to war, colonize, or explore the galaxy. You can also create your own empire and try and overthrow the other planets.

Setting- The galaxy in FlashTrek.

Availability- Only me, and if you want to base an RP off this, please give credit to me and FlashTrek Broken Mirror.

What I Need- Currently, things to build this up better.

Lusankya
12-25-2009, 04:19 AM
Seriously, ripping out an RP straight from Flashtrek probably isn't the greatest idea. You can SET an RP in that universe, of course, expecting to make an RP straight from the game is probably not going to work.

Btw, did you know you can play as the Borg?

(not to mention Star Trek sucks anyways :P)

Nostalgia
01-13-2010, 06:47 AM
So, I've got an idea for a Kingdom Hearts based RP that will, hopefully, involve bringing in a fair amount of 'originality' as far the series goes. If anyone here is interested in collaborating, just PM me about it, and we can bash heads and come up with a final product.

Dylan
01-23-2010, 04:33 AM
I've noticed that there aren't really any new roleplays that are any good. They're all by people who seem to be worse at roleplaying then me. So, for once, I wanted to make a roleplay with an original plot and I decided the best way to do that is to make it based off a story I'm writing. I tried making a roleplay, but for some reason nobody joined. So, with the plot, I created a story, and now I want to recreate it when the story is done. I've only got two chapters and I already have the plot thought out. It would be the same as my previous roleplay, boarding a ship on a three day cruise, but what is different is that you must enter the new world, the world of Pokemon, to find proof that Lance Deevin's been sending people into a different world. If anyone wants to read it, it isn't too long. but I believe there is a 9,000 character limit, so I won't be able to post it. If anyone likes my idea, think it'd be interesting, might want to join kind of thing, then PM me, and I'll send the two chapters through two PMs, and if you find it interesting enough I'll actually start this roleplay once I finish the story!

NES2
03-22-2010, 08:58 PM
WANTED: PERSON TO GO BACK IN TIME WITH ME.

Just joking, but i do need a partner to help me with developing this. I have a couple of ideas and I'm not sure which one I'll use and how to develop it into a working RP. My two key ideas are

1. An RP based on the war between memes. Different people would pick memes and represent the said meme in a battle to take over websites including 4chan, newgrounds, www.knowyourmeme.com (categorizes and decides whether something is a meme or not. This area would only be available to memes made up by RPers), and of course, PE2K.

2. Portal RP. In this one, you play the role of an Aperture Science test subject armed with only a portal gun, his/her wits, and Weighted companion cubes. you would advance through the testing facility, solving puzzles, destroying droids, and every few rooms teaming up with other test subjects to make it past the co-op stages. And throughout it all, GLaDOS antagonizes you, insults you, and make life generally suck.

So, which one?

MoonKit
03-31-2010, 12:26 AM
RP Theme: A Pokemon Reality TV show gone insane
Basic Storyline: You and a few others head to this island and get strange markings. When you get your starter you hear some legendary. You go search along with your starter and any other Pokemon yo catch to see either how you got the markings or what the noise was and do the TV show.
Availability: Mine
Looking For: Members and help with the plot to make it more extreme

Retro-Smasher
03-31-2010, 12:50 AM
I'm writing a Fan fic about it and I'll start it sooner or later (SO NO ONE TAKES THIS IDEA ITS MINE) A Destroy All Humans RP dased off the video games. I've already got a storyline down so it won't be hard to start.

ERROR404
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
RP Theme: Universal Crossover (AKA Any series character, game character, book character, ect allowed)
Basic Storyline: A experimental portal malfunctions when it picks up an Internet signal and crosses the human universe with all other data available on the net, which is pretty much everything.
Availability: Mine.
Looking For: Members and help with the plot to make it more interesting and enjoyable.

raichude
04-08-2010, 11:19 PM
RP Theme: Pokemon Adventure
Basic Storyline: A new landmass has been discovered. It has never been explored and is uninhabited except by pokemon. A select group of trainers have been selected to explore the area.
Availability: I want to run it but I would like to have some help b/c I've never run an RP before.
Looking For: storyline help, guidance, and anyone who can make a decent map. :biggrin:

Lusankya
04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
RP Theme: Pokemon Adventure
Basic Storyline: A new landmass has been discovered. It has never been explored and is uninhabited except by pokemon. A select group of trainers have been selected to explore the area.
Availability: I want to run it but I would like to have some help b/c I've never run an RP before.
Looking For: storyline help, guidance, and anyone who can make a decent map. :biggrin:

Really, an idea like that is way too vague to work. You'd basically have to invent new Pokemon and cities for an entire region.

raichude
04-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Really, an idea like that is way too vague to work. You'd basically have to invent new Pokemon and cities for an entire region.

Well the point is that there really are no cities. It's a lot unexplored area. I know it's vague but I have more details floating around my brain. I just need some help coming up with an actual story. Plus, I think it would be cool for people to come up with their own pokemon to encounter while they explore. It gives everyone a lot of room to be creative

MoonKit
04-14-2010, 04:06 PM
RP them: Pokemon Fallen woods: The first clue (sort of Gardian RP, to)
Basic storyline: Some idiot has awoken Regigigus on an island far off and he and the three other Regis are going to destroy the Forrest if you don't help stop them. You are sent by one Legendary Pokemon to stop them or your part of team Rocket, Galactic, Aqua and Magma and try to catch them all.
Availability: Mine, looking for help and members.
Looking for: Members, mappers, storyline/plot helpers

Carbon Drift
05-16-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm a good mapper.
Just a bit rusty, though.
I could help you.

Amberjack
05-24-2010, 09:10 PM
RP Theme
Pokemon Heroes
Based on the NBC television show, Heroes. Don't confuse it with the Latios/Latias movie.

Storyline
Can't be decided in much detail until I get some help with that. To those who have never seen the TV show, it's essentially about guys with genetic mutations that give them superpowers at birth. It'll take place in some American city, but Pokemon will be thrown in too, because everyone loves them Pokemon.

Availability
Hells yes I plan on running it.

Looking For
I'll need someone to co-run this with me. I know a minimal bit of the plot for the whole thing, and this will also be my first roleplay. In addition, I'll be facing a lot of inactivity throughout the entire month of June.

Master Zorua
05-30-2010, 02:27 AM
RP Theme: This is based off of the novel series/movie script series that I am still in the process of writing called The Legend of Furgasta series.

Basic Storyline: Fifteen years ago, Prince Simon Silvermyst, the eldest of the two Silvermyst children, was kidnapped from the castle. While Minis, captain of the guards intervened in time to save the younger sibling Robert, he could not stop the skilled kidnappers from taking the eldest away.

Years passed. No ultimatums, no randsoms, no word. The king Farnem sent many a search team throughout the continent of Furgasta, but not a one had been able to turn up any leads. After ten years, the king gave up, believing his son dead. His son Robert, however, refused to give up on the possibility that his elder brother was still alive.

Fifteen years after the kidnapping, demons began to sweep into the continent, starting from the port town of Rivenfall and began to stealthfully infiltrate and subdue the towns and shires en route to Castle Amun-Ra. Only then, in the heated battle to protect the royal family did the truth come to light. Leading the armies of darkness was none other than Prince Simon Silvermyst. However, something evil radiated from him. Either way, he proved too powerful for even the holy power of the Silvermyst family. King Farnem and Queen Janelle were both slain by their now-possessed son.

A battle then ensued between the two brothers. Robert's power proved equal to that of Simon's, but the possessive demon had several tricks up his sleeve, and hidden allies. The battle ended with Robert being cast off the bridge overlooking the waterfall below, presumed then to be dead.

However, the young prince managed to survive, but barely. It is now one month into the demon occupation and the remaining pockets of resistance struggle to remain alive and hidden, looking for ways to communicate with each other so that an allied front may be made.
The world consists of three continents: Furgasta, the land of Order; Delucia, the land of Chaos; and Mystiven, the uncharted land. No one knows anything about Mystiven as the continent itself is continuously surrounded by an impenetrable mist and jagged rocks.

Delucia is controlled by the Ragnok family. Slavery, high taxes and abuse of power are the order of the day. Demon worship and pacts are commonplace among the royalty and lordships.

Furgasta, on the other hand, is ruled by the just and noble Silvermyst family. Law is governed with both justice and compassion in equal measure, but is also swift in punishing the wicked. The Royal family is blessed with access to holy magics upon birth and is said to rival that of the clerics of the multitude of Gods and Goddesses, proof of the continued oath sworn by the first, Matthias Silvermyst, to guide and protect their people, even at personal cost.

Delucia has, many times in history, tried to conquer Furgasta and has always failed. Though this time it seems like victory is all but secured.
Prince Simon Silvermyst is possessed by a powerful arch-demon, a servant of Apep, the Destroyer, who seeks to slay Ra and all of the other Gods and Goddesses. The Prince's soul is trapped in a medallion that he wears, but there may be a hidden ally in the midst of the enemy that holds the key to freeing him.
All races are anthropomorphic (12 races total, they will be listed in the SU). Powers and skills are based off of D&D 3.5 core classes (Warrior, Monk, Paladin, Cleric, Wizard, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid, Rogue and Ranger), as are weapon choices. Starting out, players will only have spells and skills of that of a level 5 PC of their chosen class. Each adventure segment will 'level' the characters up. However, they must remain in the class they have chosen. They cannot multi-class. Will provide a link to a character generator, simply use 'Human' as your race when using the Character Generator for stats, spells and skills. Will also provide link to D&D resource page so players can look up their abilities and spells.
There are five pockets of resistance to find and unite, as well as groups of slaves, potential living sacrifices, and other groups of Furgastians that, once rescued and healed, will join in the struggle to save Furgasta. Tactics will also play a key role in how campaign battles (army vs. army) will pan out.
There is a prophecy about the demon war, that foretells of the conquest, the return of the Silvermyst clan, and the ultimate sacrifice of one who will bring salvation to all others.
The 'goal' is to raise an army, find a way into Castle Amun-Ra, deal with Simon (either fight him directly or find a means to free his spirit and vanquish the demon) and drive out the demon invaders.

Availability: I will be running this RP, and considering the fact that this is based off of a project I am working on, I will not allow anyone to 'steal' this idea.

Looking For: Need someone that can draw up a good looking map (I suck at drawing) to be posted in the SU/RP/DS threads.

eishiba
08-09-2010, 03:10 PM
What does one have to do to start an RP based on a boy wanting to be a pokemon trainer? To make a long story short. His name is Eishiba and lives in Vermillion City. He wants to go out into the world but doesn't feel he can do that until he has proven himself, and his family, worthy of it by defeating the Vermillion City Gym Leader Lt. Surge.

danio13
08-16-2010, 07:54 PM
RP Theme: Evolution stones in real world
Basic Storyline: A boy finds the evolution stones (including oval stone) and shares them with friends, they "evolve" into gijinka pokemon (human versions of pokemon) some might also change their gender.
Availability: WANT to do this RP (swiper no swiping):biggrin:
Looking For: Need someone to co-manage it and some one to help perfect idea. It will be my 1st RP

kitkatt
09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
RP Theme: The 'Warrior Cats' series.
Basic Storyline: Hmmm, well, this is just a rough sketch. How about: a group of wild cats have all heard about the legendary ThunderClan, WindClan, ShadowClan and RiverClan of old, and they each set out on a journey to restart the Clans. Eventually they meet up, and...well, that's where you come in, really.
Availability: I would love to do this, but I might be too busy :(
Looking For: Mapmaker, advice, possible co-worker?

Cobalt Scream
10-22-2010, 09:03 AM
RP Theme: Just Poke'mon

Basic Plot: It's an RP of the VS Dialga/Palkia scene on Diamond/Pearl, where the hero battles team galactic so on so forth.

Availability: Anybody

Well, you'd need a Cyrus, Mars, Pluto, Rival and Hero. Not too big. :confused:

But, it's an idea nonetheless.

Coddleflop
10-24-2010, 09:07 PM
RP Theme: A Roleplay take on the House of Night series of books.
Basic Storyline: The usual Good Vs. Bad, but with lots of twists, betrayal, love, and hopefully more.
Availability: I'm looking for a fellow HoN fan to run this with me. ^.^
Looking For: Overall help, stch as Main Characters, Story, etc. I could do it myself, but feel if I had another person helping me, we could have a really, REALLY good RP going. ^.^

VM or PM me if you're interested in helping. ^.^

Gentle Manne
10-24-2010, 11:59 PM
RP Theme: I can't really describe it. Basically, in this world, Pokemon aren't so adorable and lovely anymore. They're literal monsters.
Example1 (http://4chanarchive.org/images/an/476831/1246050951546.jpg)
Example2 (http://4chanarchive.org/images/an/476831/1246051349750.jpg)
Exmaple3 (http://4chanarchive.org/images/an/476831/1246051504022.jpg)
Example4 (http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/Rubyflames/Pokemon%20-%20Realistic/Poliwrath.jpg)
Example5 (http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4r2s0AOwF1qb8se7o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1288050990&Signature=tMV9klIx7XyBZpC%2FcgYIB%2FlBvcQ%3D)
See what I'm trying to do, here?
Basic Storyline: Unsure about this, though.
Availability: Anyone can steal this idea if they want.
Looking For: Basically, I need a story. It can't just be 'here's a Pokemon, now go out and do whatever you want!'

flowers24
10-28-2010, 07:14 AM
I feel delighted to see,such sort of discussion