PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Four Crystals(Sign-Ups Open)

The Crimson Rose
05-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Intro

Before I go on to the actual storyline, this RP has a slight story behind it. About one and a half years ago, I created the RP known as "The Last Hope". It was very popular and it even got a second chapter before disappearing in the annals of the Role-Playing Forums. This RP is the prequel to The Last Hope and if this goes well, I will continue on with the story. I plan on making this a four chapter story and I encourage all levels of Rper's to join. Now the story....

Story/Background

Scattered all over the Orre region are four crystals. At first glance, they may be beautiful, but each of them have the power to corrupt a pokemon's soul and turn them into a heartless machine. Each of these four crystals are held by the new mayor of Phenac, Crim. He discovered these crystals when he became mayor three months ago and has already taken advantage of their effects. Knowing that these crystals may be found and destroyed, he formed a group of four people to guard each of the crystals. In exchange, he has granted them the ability to use the power of the crystals for whatever they wished.

Nobody knows where these four crystals are locateds or where the four protectors lurk, but everybody is speculating that they know the four locations. They have seen strange fog clouds in: Agate Village, the old Team Snagem Base, the Realgam Tower, and Phenac itself. Four trainers volunteered to take a look at each of these locations. Little did they know that this would lead into a great struggle for the entire Orre Region.

Rules

1. First of all, all standard Role-Playing rules apply to this rp. If you beginners don't know about the rules, here is a link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13613

2. For this chapter, only seven other people will be allowed into the rp. In the next chapter, I will allow more, but after I accept seven others, the Sign-Ups will close.

3. You have two choices to choose from. You may choose to become part of Crim's Secret Team or one of the four trainers that will find the crystals.

4. For trainers only: If you find a crystal, you can not destroy it yet. That doesn't happen in this chapter.

5. This chapter will end when the four crystals have been found and their protectors have been discovered.

6. Overall, just have fun. I do not expect anything from anyone who signs up. I just have one thing to ask. Please be kind to the other RPer's and if you see something you think is wrong, just come tell me and I'll check it out.

Sign-Up Form

Name: Cress Albane

Age(between 13 and 21): 19

Side: Secret Team

Looks(a picture will do, only if it is detailed): http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/Kaileo/Tales%20of%20Phantasia/CressAlbane.gif

Personality(how does your character act and feel): Cress is a man who enjoys to do many different things. He is very generous to people who he feels needs help and to his friends as well. He can become stubborn if an idea he thinks is right gets shot down. He often drifts off in a dreamlike state and he can't be easily awoken. He takes his job seriously and tries to do everything in his power to complete it. He enjoys helping people and making sure every situtation is good.

History(what is your characters background): Not much is known of Cress' past or even joined Crim's band. The only definite information that is known is, he was born as Cress Pezzero Albane 19 years ago in the town of Fortree. His mother and father died when he was 5 years old and was forced to live with his uncle and aunt. During the 10 years he was there, he learned about many different kinds of pokemon and how they acted. He also took martial arts lessons and became a blackbelt.

After he turned 16, his uncle fell ill and died a week later from an unknown illness. His aunt, shocked and outraged, sent Cress to Orre to live by himself. People believe that Crim found him on the streets and took him in as his son. When he became mayor, Crim became leader of the secret team.

Pokemon(1-3): Luxio, Scizor, Bronzour

Optional Info(Stuff not listed above): N/A

LordZangoose
05-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Count me in. My sign-up may take a while, because I'm a little busy, heck, alot a busy, right now, but it will get here. Reserve for Protector.

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 04:30 PM
Looks fun. Though I have questions. I'm assuming the mayor is evil due to the description of these crystals, along with his secret team? Does this also mean the protectors keep their crystals for a short time before they're taken by other trainers? To be safe, I want to also reserve a protector position, if ye don't mind.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-26-2007, 04:51 PM
I'll be joining... once I get a chance to write up a signup. I already have to put one together... and this one, too...

espeonlover
05-26-2007, 05:33 PM
can i Reserve a spot for Protector?

The Crimson Rose
05-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Okay. I have the three other protectors reserved. Also, the secret team only protects each crystal. They don't actually own them. They are just able to use their powers. Also, if any of you want a glimpse at what the former rp was, here is a link: Here it is. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21328)

Xlugon Pyro
05-26-2007, 05:58 PM
So us protectors get to use their powers, but eventually 4 other trainers find the crystals for their own? I'm still a bit confused.

The Crimson Rose
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm trying to explain sorry. You see, the protectors guard the crystals for Crim and in exchange, get to use their corrupting powers. The four trainers if they find the crystals, they have to try to destroy them, only they can't in this chapter. They can't do anything but acknowledge that they're there. Sorry if it is a little confusing. Once the rp begins, it will start to come together.

vedros
05-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Name:Tyler Drummond

Side:Trainers

Looks:http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t96/rumble2552/Emo_Kid_by_morosemordant.jpg

Personality:Tyler is outgoing,and tries to be friendly,but he is very sarcastic and cold.When he insults people(which happens alot)he will at first say they are just overeacting,but is later very apolegetic.
He is perseverent,and can sometimes get downright annoying about it,by it I mean whatever he is doing.He likes to be around people,but enjoys his quiet time.In his downtime,he likes listening to music,and playing with the twins.He is peaceful and calm,but can be loud.
History:He used to live in basically the middle of a forest,where he would hang out with all the wildlife.He did,however,have human friends.
He left that all behind and moved to the big city,but he was followed by the twins,Tin(PlusleF)and Till(MinunM).The twins gave him a Wynaut(M)egg,which Tyler named Gol.

Pokemon:
1)Tin,a female Plusle
2)Till,a male Minun
and
3)Gol,a male Wobbuffet.

The Crimson Rose
05-27-2007, 02:30 PM
I like your sign-up. For a new trainer, this is a good quality. Just remember when you get more advanced to lengthen it, but for now, you are Accepted!

vedros
05-27-2007, 05:44 PM
You've made me the happiest girl alive!XD

Legendary Wolf
05-27-2007, 06:06 PM
Name: Nautas Barbero

Side: Trainers trying to discover the Crystals

Looks: Nautas looks young but is actually 15. Nautas has dirty-blonde hair that stretches down to his shoulders. Nautas' hair is curly at the ends. Nautas stands at 6'1" which is tall for his age as many people think. Nautas often runs into doors to. Nautas has Dark Blue eyes that stand out to many people. Nautas has the amazing ability to bend his finger back to his wrist which scares many people into think crazy things. Nautas teeth are sparkly alot of the time. But not bright enough to blind someone. Nautas nails are clean most of the time except if he is digging into the ground with his Pokemon.

Personality: Nautas is a fun-loving guy who is sweet and cares deeply for his Pokemon and what used to be his family. Nautas plays and trains his Pokemon every day to keep them strong as he could not imagine to what evil things lie around out in the deep unknown as some say as as the deserted the others do. Nautas can make jokes easily and is very playful. Nautas is also very childish and likes to play around sometimes. Nautas can be very strict though and take away the fun in anything. Nautas learned how to be strict from his father(will come again in history). Nautas is also very giving and tries to save as many people as he can. Nautas is also very clumsy though and often trips over his own feet and then becomes mad when random people laugh at him.

History: Nautas was born in the Agate Village and was raised there by his parents. Nautas made alot of good freinds through the time and had his hair grow up. But when his father hit his head, he became very strict and uncomfortable for everyone. Nautas and his first Pokemon, Tropius became lonely but still good freinds with each other. Nautas wasn't allowed out of the house unless it was an errand. So Tropius wasn't able to see any of his freinds either. Later when Nautas' father hit his head again, he was sent to the hospital. He never returned from there, even though he was strict Nautas loved him and was disturbed when his father died when he was only seven years old. Nautas now went outside often to build courageousness with his Pokemon and soon found a Growlithe in the forest behind. They grew to be freinds even with Tropius.

Nautas' mother worked at the Pokecenter as a helper to Pokemon, she had a Blissey that was a huge help to everyone. Nautas soon grew to move out when he turned eleven and left to find adventure, little did he know what was going to happen in his life.

Pokemon: Tropius, Arcanine, Lapras

Optional Info: Nope none at all cheif.

The Crimson Rose
05-27-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh come now. You don't have to call me chief all the time. This is just what I expected. Accepted!

Legendary Wolf
05-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Thanks, and it's good calling you cheif since that's the way it is >:)

The Crimson Rose
05-27-2007, 08:25 PM
How very true. *Laughs to self* Well, I'll have the rp up soon. I just need people who have reserved to make their sign-up sheets by the 30th, or else, they do not take part.

LordZangoose
05-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll have my sign-up sheet soon. Sorry for the wait.

Dawn34
05-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Name: Sakura Blossom

Side: Trainer Discovering the Crystals.

Looks:http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi152.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Fs199%2FBlack_petals101%2Fanime%2520girls%2F23.pn g&searchTerm=Anime%20Girls&pageOffset=19

Personality: Sakura is a kind and gentle girl. She will always protect her friends and familiy even in the toughest situations but she still can be stubborn sometimes she is still a nice person to have as a friend. She doesn't like the thought of fighting but she will if that means protecting the ones she loves. She loves to pick berries and make proffin for her Pokemon. She isn't very social though but is very smart and helps people along their journey.

History: Sakura has a mixed up past. Sakura's mother died when she was 4 years old from a car incindent. She spent years with her father whom she barley ever saw because of his work. When she was 8 she met her first Pokemon it was two Eevee twins it was a birthday present to her from her father.
When Sakura turned 13 many things happened her father died from an illness while he was working. Sakura begged him to stay home but he went anyway and then she got a call from the hospital and she was upset. So then she went to live with her grandmother in Agate Village. While she was playing with her Eevees she found two shards one that glew bright like the morning sun and one that grew dim like the midnight moon. Her Eevees took them and that is how she got her Espeon and Umbreon.
When she turned 16 she learned of these 4 crystals that were very special. Though Sakura didn't belive it because it was just a fable her grandmother told her she has had thoughts about it. She trains with Espeon and Umbreon every day and still listens to the fables about the crystals her grandmother tells her. She still believed that the fables were fables boy was she wrong.

Pokemon: Espeon, Umberon.
Optional Info: Nothing

The Crimson Rose
05-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Good enough. You're Accepted! It looks like LZ got himself banned too.

vedros
05-28-2007, 07:37 PM
Till and Tin would so beat your Espeon and Umbreon.:biggrin:

Dawn34
05-28-2007, 08:30 PM
What you talking about yah right lol will see just kidding.

The Crimson Rose
05-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Let's not start arguing please. The rp will begin sometime next week, but I still need people who have reserved spots to please fill out their forms by tomorrow.

Stinky
05-29-2007, 07:42 PM
I'd like to sign-up if there are any spaces left. (I think this is the last space)

Name: Joseph Regulus

Side: Trainers trying to find the crystals

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

History: Joseph was born and grew up in the town of Gateon Port. He loved the sea and the local library, and quickly became friends with the librarian. He met his first Pokemon, a Trapinch, while vacationing, and he caught it, growing close to it. Then, on a vacation in Sinnoh, he captured a Stunky and a Glameow to be his companions. Two years later, back in Orre, he heard about the crystals in a book. Being that it was his summer vacation, he decided to learn more about them, and researched them.

One day as he researched them in the library, the librarian asked him if he would mind listening to her about the current events. She explained that the mayor of Phenac had been acting oddly, and a dark cloud was over Phenac, as well as other places. Knowing that he knew enough about the crystals to know what they did, she told him that she suspected it was the crystals causing it, and asked him to find them.

Pokemon: Vibrava (Vibra); Skuntank (Suki); Glameow (Nya)

Is that okay?

The Crimson Rose
05-30-2007, 06:33 PM
It's good enough for this rp. Accepted! Will start rp on the 5th of June. So sit tight.

espeonlover
05-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Name: Kathrine Anderson

Age(between 13 and 21): 21

Looks(a picture will do, only if it is detailed): http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f57/Anime-piper/anime/anime%20girls/7a6a14f6.jpg

Personality(how does your character act and feel): Kathrine is secritive, she keeps a lot of things to herself, this includes her past, and why she joined the secret team.

History(what is your characters background): coming soon

Pokemon(1-3): Shinx, ninetails and sneasel

Optional Info(Stuff not listed above):

LordZangoose
05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Good enough. You're Accepted! It looks like LZ got himself banned too.

For an unjust reason. But the sign-up will be here soon.

The Crimson Rose
05-30-2007, 08:15 PM
Espeonlover is Accepted. LZ, good to see you back from the slammer.:happy: Make your sign-up whenever you please, but before the 5th.

carolina20
05-31-2007, 07:32 PM
You know I don't think I've RPed a female character so decided to try for a change

Name: Lucy Blake

Picture: click for picture (http://evangelion.gemz.org/images/rei/ayanami-rei-18.jpg)

Personality: Lucy will always take her small town charm wherever she goes. She is that girl that gives all of her change to someone in need or gives up her seat on the bus. She believes that by kindness someone can affect the attitudes of others around them. However, she is no fluff and all action. She hates people who are all talk and don't do what they believe. Another big thing for her is acceptance. She hates prejudice in any form and will accept anyone for who they are.
To quote her "Small town girls just seem to have more fun"

History: Lucy grew up in a small town in the Relic Forest outside of Agate Town. There her parents were bug pokemon breeders. Though she loved and cared for all the bug pokemon her parents raised, she secretly always wanted to have a water pokemon. Whenever she felt down or had a huge fight with someone laps in the pool seemed to suit her better than ice cream on the porch. Lucy will always be proud of where she comes from but she always did extra well in school in hope of someday getting into a pokemon training school on a chemistry scolarship. She never has had a huge opportunity to train pokemon and hopes that a training school will be open arms since many chemistry whizzes don't seem to enter into the pokemon training field. She recently applied and got accepted to a school at Gateon Port and hopes to spot many water pokemon. However, she's nervous because though she gets a free ride on a scolarship, many wealthy families send their girls to this all-girl training school. Equipped with her caterpie and childhood pet, Lucy sets off to make it on her own.

Pokemon(1-3): Caterpie

Optional Info(Stuff not listed above): When she was three years old she got into her mom's cleaning chemicals and after spilling some on herself, it permanently died her hair blue no matter what she does to it.

The Crimson Rose
05-31-2007, 09:09 PM
You did not follow the sign-up sheet given. An easy way to make sure you get it right, is to copy the sign-up sheet and then pasting it onto your post. If there is stuff written that you don't want, just delete it then. For now, Pending! You just need to fill out the entire thing. Also, anyone who had reserved a spot, is now unable to take part unless they make their sign-ups now. LZ is excluded.

Diesel 34
05-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Name: Jack Arzon

Side: Guardian of Crystal

Looks: Jack wears a red t-shirt and a black jet zipped open. He also wears shorts all of the time. He wears a dragon necklace that he never ever takes off. He wears basketball shoes all the time. He does on occasion wear a blue hat.

Personality: Jack is a hard working guy. He protects everything with all his might and never gives up. Jack can be a nice guy though when he isn't fighting someone to protect the crystal. He does get a bit stubborn and he gets annoyed very easily. He guards the crystal with his life and will never tell you where it is even if you kill him. He will guard the crystal till the end of time.

History: Jack first recieved his pokemon when he was five years old. When he first got his pokemon he wasn't good at being a trainer. He could never win a battle. His parents died in a fire when he was 7 years old. Around the age of 13 he left his town to become a greater town. He trained and trained all the time yet he still couldn't win. When he was 16 he met the Mayor of Phenac town. The mayor gave Jack a crystal and the mayor allowed him to use it. Jack used the Crystal to make his pokemon stronger and so he would be one of the best trainers of all time.

Pokemon: Aggron, Tyranitar, Lapras

Optional: Are we allowed to catch more pokemon during the RP.

The Crimson Rose
06-01-2007, 02:05 PM
You can catch more if you want. Just of course, no legendaries. Accepted!

Shecomora
06-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Name: Shecomora

Nickname: Sheco

Discription: Dark brown curly hair that reaches the middle of her back, deep brown eyes, saphire waterdrop-shaped pendant, light pink short sleave shirt, blue jeans, Vaporeon tail, light tan fanny-pack, small scars on her sholders.

History: Sheco left her home with only one Pokemon, her shiny Vaporeon, and a hope that she could help trainers, Pokemon, and Pokemorphs, like herself, live in peace. She learned how to make herbal medison while traviling, and has used them multipul occations. While she dislikes to battle, she is a powerful trainer that has defeated meny opponents that she has seen as a threat. Her Vaporeon is overly protective, to say the least, and will attack if scences a threat. Sheco's mother died recently (it's a long story, but if you want to know how, go to: http://www.pokemonfourth.proboards70.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1167860321&page=1 and read the Rp) and she just met her father before she learned about the crystles and went off insearch of them.

Pokemon: (shiny) Vaporeon

Pokemorph: Vaporeon

Other: if Pokemorphs aren't aloud, i'll change the discription and history.

LordZangoose
06-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Sorry kiddo, no more spots left on the secret team. I'm the last one that reserved and since 4 people reserved, there's no more room. And BTW, my sign-up will be in by tonight Cress, as promised.

The Crimson Rose
06-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Thank you LZ. I'm sorry Shecomora, but he's right. If any one of the others don't post by the first two days of the rp, I'll consider you as a repalcement. Also, the rp is open! I just need LZ to finish before this can be locked.

LordZangoose
06-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Name: Jarred Mooncloud

Looks: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/p/2007/081/4/47059c7562e11ab5.jpg (minus background obviously and with thinner, lighter colored clothes replacing the heavy armor and sheepskin, still the same colors though)

Personality: Jarred is an articulate young man with an eye for the finer things in life. He is a talented painter, and his personality is reflected in his paintings. Ryan is dedicated to his paintings and his Pokémon, and pays great attention to both. In fact, almost his entire life is consumed by training, painting, writing, and more training. His personality with people, however, is much different than his caring side shown to his canvases and partners. He is deliciously dark, and loves sarcasm. Often detached and rude, Jarred is often stereotyped as an emo or goth. This mysterious, dark side of him often repels women, when combined with his self-induced withdrawal from society. The young painter, however, does not completely withdraw from society. He does have a connection with other emerging artists of Phenac. Even then though, his hobbies and training take precedence over these friends that have some similarities to him. Below the arts and training is his family. Below them is his allegiance to Phenac. Besides this, he has no other outstanding features that deserve being mentioned.

History: Jarred’s life was never set in one place. His parents were travelers that traveled all across Orre and Hoenn for as long as he could remember. He was always on the go and never established any real connections to the other children his age in the towns he began to bottle up his emotions and only release them to his best friend: the canvas. Eventually, his work began to circulate and eventually made its way to the Phenac Gallery of Finer Art and gained more than a bit of recognition. This young painter had become the person that every other artistic youth strived to be, and he was no less than thrilled about it. But of course, he never let that out. So even when he was invited to the office of the Mayor of Phenac, Jarred did his best to portray no emotions. The mayor had taken a liking to the boy and had decided that even if he was rude, he was definitely going somewhere in life. As a gift, the mayor called in a favor and managed to arrange Jarred getting his first Pokémon. The young teenager had been given a Poochyena bred from a local Coliseum champion’s Mightyena and seemed to suit him perfectly. From there, various other Pokémon followed in its wake, except these were earned on the road. Still keeping in touch with the boy, now a man, when he caught wind of the diamonds, the mayor knew that this young man would be the perfect candidate. He lived in seclusion anyway, and seemed to be quite the powerful trainer. Knowing that the man’s twisted sense of fun may also be tempted by the powers granted by the crystals, the mayor used this as bait. Before long, Jarred was living in the Orre dessert.

Pokémon: Mightyena, Crobat, Sandshrew

CM
06-06-2007, 02:21 AM
this seems like a good rp. if there's still places open, then can I have a reserved spot? if not, then I can wait for the next chapter. I would like to join sometime, but the sigh-up may take a while.

Shecomora
06-06-2007, 01:48 PM
ok, i understand. just tell me if a replasement is needed, and i'll poast in the rp. and please, call me Sheco ^^

The Crimson Rose
06-06-2007, 09:23 PM
LZ is Accepted of course. The Rp has begun anyway. And Crystal, you'll have to wait until the next chapter. Sign-ups are now Closed!

Legendary Wolf
06-07-2007, 12:12 PM
I posted I'm waiting for someone else to. =\

The Crimson Rose
06-07-2007, 04:08 PM
I know. LZ should post sooner or later. Could a mod lock this please?