PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Riolu Egg!

Zan Sabrefang
05-26-2007, 05:30 PM
I currently have 3 badges and I have 36 @ Empolean, 34 @ Staraptor, 30 @ Luxray and three others below 25. Am I able to get the Riolu egg at this point and would it be wise to level my monsters a bit more first?

Pokemaniac28
05-26-2007, 05:32 PM
I currently have 3 badges and I have 36 @ Empolean, 34 @ Staraptor, 30 @ Luxray and three others below 25. Am I able to get the Riolu egg at this point and would it be wise to level my monsters a bit more first?

You can get the riolu egg once you reach canavele city, which is where the 6th gym is at.

spr bhav
05-26-2007, 05:33 PM
You also need:

Strength
Rock smash
Surf

Pokemon to defeat the trainers there.

Zan Sabrefang
05-26-2007, 05:47 PM
Thank you guys. From what I can read, he definitely sounds like he's worth the effort.

spr bhav
05-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Thank you guys. From what I can read, he definitely sounds like he's worth the effort.
Yeah!!

also, I can trade you a Lucario, lvl31 or 33, forgot... or even a lvl28 one... PM Me...

LUCARIO ROCKS!

hehe!

VictoryBonsai
05-26-2007, 09:09 PM

At Iron Islands a guy dressed in blue named Riley will befriend you and follow you for a few moments of the game. When he does not follow you anymore, he will offer you a Riolu egg. You must have room in your party to take it. If you don't have room, make room then come back and get the Riolu egg.
It would be wise to have at least 4 badges to do it, I think...

MagmarMan
05-26-2007, 11:34 PM
At Iron Islands a guy dressed in blue named Riley will befriend you and follow you for a few moments of the game. When he does not follow you anymore, he will offer you a Riolu egg. You must have room in your party to take it. If you don't have room, make room then come back and get the Riolu egg.
It would be wise to have at least 4 badges to do it, I think...

Like previously said, you need to be at the city with the sixth gym, which needs surf. You can't surf until you get the fifth gym badge. Back on topic, hes really good and is worth the effort.

kadeon
05-27-2007, 02:15 AM
ive beaten the e4 and caught giratina heatran and regigigas and my riolu is still at level one:oops:

Lucario-clm
05-27-2007, 02:22 AM
Dude, Riolu is worth anything (except Legendarys, I have my standards :oops:)

I mean, look at my name and trainer card, you can tell I like Lucario